[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eyebrows for mtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: 1455553880924.jpg (104 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1455553880924.jpg
104 KB, 604x604
Wich one should i choose? Should i stay with something like pic related, but with the small size i already have (masculine eybebrow) or the typical arched style? Sometimes i want the latter, but i like the one i have, it helps because i have a feminine face and... i find Cara very pretty.

Even so, i would hate have an arched eyebrow and ended up looking like a hon tranny...
>>
>>
>>5828050
I'm in the same boat as you I think well kept thicker eyebrows are wayyy cuter than the typical arch style but its all personal preference/ what you are worken with in the face department. it's not like they won't grow back eventually even if you do fuck them up terribly but I will admit I am wayy to terrified to mess w my brows on my own.
>>
Thin with high arch is the only way.
>>
fuck larry you're just a gay man on a dress
>>
File: hr_Edge_of_Tomorrow_6.jpg (68 KB, 1280x900) Image search: [Google]
hr_Edge_of_Tomorrow_6.jpg
68 KB, 1280x900
>>5828081
Yeah, mines are small, not big like Robert Pattinson (he's hot, but that style won't fit with me). The area around my eyes is totally fem, small and green eyes with a delicated look.

Annnd i am on the same boat, i dunno if should just have a LITTLE bit of muscles in my arms, wayy less than pic related, i don't know if i should have a a six pack... i have small arms (i weight 66 kg, 1,71 height) and i love them, along with my little tummy.

Yes, i know woman can have muscles since gender roles are stupid but i like being small in my torso...but i really wanna have even more big tighs and butt :3
>>
I really wish Cara was a mtf with a small penis.
>>
File: tumblr_nubjcaBuiS1rpowflo1_1280.jpg (154 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nubjcaBuiS1rpowflo1_1280.jpg
154 KB, 600x902
>>5828178
Arched brows are more desirable by default than thick eyebrows. I know that this women can pull off thick eyebrows but they generally have femme features even if only very slight. You you're better off erring on the side of thin eyebrows than having big clumps of hair over your eyes because the arch gives the appearance of larger eyes, imo. I don't think there's anything wrong with having muscular arms, I think it's more desirable than having kind of flabby arms. Especially as you age because that flabbiness will just get worse and you will literally have hams connected to your elbows. My arms are very toned from exercise but I also have very small breasts considering my height so I think I need breast augmentation as a result, lol.
>>
>>5828189
every night i'm dreaming
every day i'm dreaming....
>>
File: 1454904639610.gif (2 MB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
1454904639610.gif
2 MB, 200x280
>>5828195
what's up with this "larger eyes are better" meme? My eyes are small, along with my forehead. I though big forehead = small eyes

I have 24 years, btw.
>>
>>5828207
I know, right! She has male face structure along with female... almost androginy.
>>
File: 1456599993607.png (37 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1456599993607.png
37 KB, 396x400
>>5828209
Never in my life have I heard from anybody that small eyes are desirable. Small eyes to me look strange and give off the impression that you need glasses. Makeup can obviously do a person wonders but well manicured eyebrows produce the same effect. I don't even need to wear eye makeup now that I've learned how to do my eyebrows, unless I want to want to go beast mode with my trans sexuality.
>>
File: Sawyer-lost-769417_1024_768.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Sawyer-lost-769417_1024_768.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
>>5828238
What i mean with small eyes is like this, not the big ones that make you look like scared all the time.
>>
>>5828195
okay does anyone else think small boobies are literally the cutest/ most desirable thing on the earth?? like my biggest fear when/if i start HRT is that my boobs will become so massive i won't be able to hide/manage them.. i guess it really all just is how you see yourself mentally but still... small boobs are on a comeback i swear! and also i totally disagree w you on the eyebrows thing i think its just style/ preference..
>>
File: db4.jpg (38 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
db4.jpg
38 KB, 574x500
>>5828267
That's a picture of a man though!
>>
>>5828285
doesn't matter. Big scared eyes suck.
>>
File: tumblr_nfb9xv90uT1qzt7sso2_1280.jpg (671 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfb9xv90uT1qzt7sso2_1280.jpg
671 KB, 1280x1920
>>5828275
I think it really depends on whether or not the person is muscular, short, or tall. The size of their arms or the broadness of their shoulders also matters. I like small breasts on other people but I'm not very satisfied with mine. I don't know if it's because I exercise too much or because of my diet or because of my genetics but I will probably never have anything larger than an A cup (at least they're perky?). Even my aunt got breast augmentation likely for the same reasons. I could see why a person with really big breasts would be unhappy with that. All I really want is a full B or a full C at most. I think it would be flattering considering my height and level of fitness. I like big eyebrows but people like Cara are basically paragons of femininity. She's probably a size 0 at most. Just something to consider.
>>
>>5828275
I like them on trans girls :3
dunno about me, i'm not on hrt yet but sometimes i want have big tits...

>>5828312
Cara has boy feets *0*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.