[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTFs Attention! Do you intend on one day going through SRS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: survey.png (2 MB, 1234x805) Image search: [Google]
survey.png
2 MB, 1234x805
MTFs Attention!

Do you intend on one day going through SRS?
How do you feel about chasers?
Would you date a chaser if he was nice but fetishized the knowledge that you had a penis rather than fetishizing your penis itself? Meaning, he doesn't want to suck or be fucked but enjoys the idea of taking you in public and sharing this secret with you.
Would you date a chaser that only fetishized your penis in the context of it slapping his stomach while you rode him?
If you wouldn't date a chaser in any of these scenarios, would you consider dating one if he were to act surprised by the sight of your penis?
>>
>>5824225
>Do you intend on one day going through SRS?
Yes
>How do you feel about chasers?
Don't really like them, but unless I do my SRS, I don't see other options
>Would you date a chaser if he was nice but fetishized the knowledge that you had a penis rather than fetishizing your penis itself? Meaning, he doesn't want to suck or be fucked but enjoys the idea of taking you in public and sharing this secret with you.
Idk, this is strange. Probably no
>Would you date a chaser that only fetishized your penis in the context of it slapping his stomach while you rode him?
If he would be nice generally and we had same interests, then maybe
>If you wouldn't date a chaser in any of these scenarios, would you consider dating one if he were to act surprised by the sight of your penis
In this one I didn't get what you meant
>>
>>5824225
>srs

no

>chasers

yes. but only if he's willing to admit to be gay or at least bisex~

>fetishized knowledge

yes

>slapping

yes

>act surprised

no fuck off
>>
Yep.

All the ones I've ever known are human garbage incarnate.

>Would you date a chaser if he was nice but fetishized the knowledge that you had a penis rather than fetishizing your penis itself? Meaning, he doesn't want to suck or be fucked but enjoys the idea of taking you in public and sharing this secret with you.
No. That's kinda creepy. The fuck?

>Would you date a chaser that only fetishized your penis in the context of it slapping his stomach while you rode him?
...The fuck?

>If you wouldn't date a chaser in any of these scenarios, would you consider dating one if he were to act surprised by the sight of your penis
...Yeah, the fuck?
>>
>>5824225
What are the relevant definitions of chaser and fetish here, because I feel that you may be using variants I'm unfamiliar with/do not recognize.
>>
I think being seen in public with one would be more humiliating than sucking ones dick in private

>maybe if they didn't have a gross man face or body than I'd think about doing one or the other
>>
>>5824225
I dunno, its kinda shit right now and I don't have major genital dysphoria, AA's are shit on your health though and tucking is a little annoying

I've dated one, not from here, he was cool, a ton of people here seem really autistic manchildren, but I'm sure that's just the vocal minority who's posts attract attention. I wouldn't discount someone based on being a chaser in and of itself, but i would if they were a massive shitlord

That's like... really specific? I mean I guess? It sounds really weird doe, but I guess if you spell out your fetish really specifically it always sounds weird

>If you wouldn't date a chaser in any of these scenarios, would you consider dating one if he were to act surprised by the sight of your penis?
What like... I meet a guy and just whip it out and shove it in his face? Or what he acts surprised every time he sees it like an amnesic? Uh, this scenario seems... weird?
>>
>>5824225

If I can get a womb transplant and a husband who will impregnate me. Otherwise, I'm probably non-op.

As long as he is willing to introduce me to friends and family as his girlfriend, treats me like his girlfriend in public and in private, is not a tranny or submissive himself, and doesn't want dick in his ass (whether it's mine or anyone else's), I would be open to trying. I don't pass yet, so I know the first two are impossible and so I abstain from relationships.

Yes. Some people are just aroused knowing something other people don't. Like maybe a guy is with his girlfriend at her parents' house, and he knows that even though she's wearing a skirt, she's not wearing any panties. Meanwhile, her parents don't know that or that he fucked her in those same clothes on the way there. He chuckles from time to time as she talks with her father, because her father is completely oblivious.

Yes. I fantasize about that veey thing from time to time.

>If you wouldn't date a chaser in any of these scenarios, would you consider dating one if he were to act surprised by the sight of your penis?
N/A, though I would prefer that he's honest that he could tell.

>>5824964

>In this one I didn't get what you meant

He pretends he doesn't know you're transgender so you can believe you actually passed well enough that he had no idea and that he loves you despite the fact you're transgender (when it's actually because you're transgender).
>>
>>5825048
*seem like really autistic manchildren
>>
>>5825048
You seem to be the moron, anon. Not everyone else. You don't know what "chaser" means. It's not "someone who is willing to be attracted to you."
>>
>>5825183
oh, well im sorry
>>
I'm actually fine with all this. It's weird yeah but whatever. You mean I have a be thats not disgusted by me, not ashamed of me and doesn't want to suck me or be fucked by me? Deal
>>
>>5824225
Already scheduled

Meh depends, I guess there's some genuine nice ones, but since I'll be post-op what are the odds really.

No, penis comes off. And I won't argue about this. I suppose if I couldn't afford SRS I'd be okay with this however.

No, sex while pre-op makes me feel shitty.

I'm upfront about what I am so that's not happening-
>>
>>5824225
Already had it.
Don't care.

Rest of the questions don't apply since no penis.
>>
File: Undertale.png (11 KB, 630x194) Image search: [Google]
Undertale.png
11 KB, 630x194
>>5824225
I'd go to dating websites, and require a boyfriend that likes futunari, this way when he sees my penis, he ejaculates with excitement! the idea of the guy sucking my penis and drinking the cum, fills me with determination!
>>
Yes

I know there's lots of creepy ones but I'd be with one that genuinely cared about me as a person and didn't just want me for my junk, mostly because of SRS desire.

No. That's gross.

WTF, no.

Kinda confused about this wording. Anyway I'd tell anyone I have it long before the point where it gets seen.
>>
>>5825183

I think it is in this context.
>>
OP here. Glad the thread didn't just die.

What I meant by the last question is:

If you meet a boy and you start having romantic feelings towards each other and you decide it's time to tell him about your situation, would you be more likely to continue the relationship if he outright told you he's glad you have a penis? Or would you rather he be internally excited and then pretend to be surprised and go through the song and dance of "thinking about it" and then saying "he doesn't care".

Obviously, the ideal situation would be to meet a gender issues conscious straight man who would actually have to think for a moment after being told about your situation. But that's not what I'm asking.
>>
File: omokoro selfie arm 1.jpg (101 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
omokoro selfie arm 1.jpg
101 KB, 600x337
>>5824225
no.
they are scary.
stop it op, you're turning me on.
he and his dick would have to be real pretty.
why don't you just work on making some mtf friends first and see where that goes?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.