[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never have bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12
File: crying_pepe.png (58 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.png
58 KB, 200x198
How does it feel to have bf?

How does it feel to hold him at night, feeling the warmth of his body and taking in the soft scent of his body?

How does it feel to kiss him and to taste his mouth and feel his hot breath on your lips as his eyes look into yours with longing?

How does it feel to make love with him in such a way that you both enjoy it and actually compete to try to give pleasure to the other?

How does it feel to wake up in the morning and find yourself in his embrace?

How does it feel knowing someone loves you and actually desires your presence?

I have had an internet bf - I never met him in the person, though we planned. I know how it feels like to hear 'I love you', and to see the longing in his eyes, and to be desired and wanted. But I have never felt it in the physical sense in the way that I might have felt if we had met.

I will never know how it feels like to actually have bf be there.
>>
>>5823884
Are you a boy?
>>
Quit being a basement dwelling cuck and put some effort into being a normal person. It's not hard, you just have to try. Even ugly people find love.
>>
>>5823884
it feels nice yeah it's nice.
>>
>>5824022
And when you realise you've never had true friends. That you've never had a connection with another human being that held any sort of depth. What do you do then? It's easy when you're one of those people who constantly had friends growing up, maybe a few hurdles but you got over them because you're STRONG. But the people who had no one. Who never existed to other people.They'll never know what it feels like. It's easy to sit there and type that when you have your perspective to validate your existence, but we don't all have that luxury. You'll never know what it feels like to be in despair, have noone, to want to kill yourself but not have the guts so you spend everyday as a shell. So pls STFU you ignorant shit
>>
>>5824125
I have no friends but who needs them? We have the internet nowadays!

Just download a dating app, state clearly what you're looking for (I'm assuming you're not the kind of person who would be into hookups) and go for it baby.

I've had many good dates that way. Even got a bf once.

You gotta put yourself out there and let somebody love you
>>
>>5824140
It's just a fucking joke. Everything is. No one will care about you. They'll pretend but in the end, people are concerned about themselves only. Love is just some stupid romantic validation that people care about each other. They don't. We're just animals starved for attention. It's a pathetic flaw. Lol.
>>
File: 1432092757795.jpg (220 KB, 1151x662) Image search: [Google]
1432092757795.jpg
220 KB, 1151x662
>>5824022
Fuck off normalfag piece of trash, and just fucking die already.
>>
>>5824167
I like your satire. Keep it up!
>>
>>5824166
throw all the tempers you want but lalala-love always finds a way <3
>>
>>5824167
Hope you get less autistic someday <3 having people love you is great, I'm sure you'll get the chance someday
>>
It's nice, but it's not the end all be all.

People who have psychological needs that have been left unsatisfied tend to overvalue what they lack. So if you've never had a boyfriend or sex, it starts to seem like this holy grail that if you only held it, would fix everything.

In reality relationships take work. And energy and attention. And sometimes you have to argue about stuff you don't care about just because your bf does.

Also, OP, your attitude is truly pathetic. Even if you look dumpy and act like a sack of shit someone will out there would be your boyfriend. You'd just have to learn to be happy with another dumpy sack of shit. :^D
>>
>>5824182
So do fairies and wishes and stars! We'll get to Mars one day and come up with a drug where noone has to die!
>>
>>5824190
Aw, don't be like that. Nobody likes a sarcastic sad pants!

I kinda want to give you smoochies though. I bet you're cute.
>>
>>5824204
I bet you're a short chubby guy with a neckbeard too! but I don't vocalise it out of respect for your dignity.
>>
>>5824184
You're not above anything fyi.
>>
>>5824217
>short chubby guy with a neckbeard too
>too
See? That's cute. A cuddly pocket boyfriend with a carefree attitude about his neck hair, who's also a bad boy, angry with the world.

Small but dangerous. I like that. Grr.
>>
>>5824242
The "too" wasn't indicating that I'm chubby with a neckbeard (though I am short). Please fuck off with your delusional cheeriness.
>>
>>5824261
>fuck off
you started talking to me, baby. You don't go to a party and ask the birthday boy to leave!

What ya look like?
>>
>>5824273
I really didn't want a personal conversation with you. I was making a general point aimed towards idiots who fall for the love-at-first-sight meme.
>>
>>5824292
love-at-first-cock
>>
>>5824299
Now you're just being a dumbshit.
>>
>>5824292
Well, we agree on that. Love at first sight doesn't exist. You can't love someone you don't know. It takes at least months, and even after that you must not let the fire die.

But you gotta start somewhere!
>>
>>5824292
About that whole thing, never is a long time, and if yoy think nothing will ever change, nothing ever will. Youll always make sure of that. Is being lonely worth being right?
>>
>>5824309
Lol I wasn't that guy, I'm just messing with you
>>
>>5824320
Being lonely isn't a choice, even if people tell you otherwise. Some people are destined to be excluded. All that's left for them is living life vicariously until they become self-aware enough that they realise how worthless they are and kill themselves.
>>
>>5824330
delusional
>>
>>5824337
Explain
>>
>>5824353
not him but you're basically blaming the rest of the world of your problems instead of working them out.
>>
>>5824353
That's simply not true. No one is "destined" or "meant" to be lonely and excluded. OP is in some self-pity self-loathing avoidant hole
>>
>>5824360
I'm not blaming anyone. It's just how life is. Some fall, some rise, but in the end none of it matters. Love is something people use to make them feel that their life was more purposeful or full than other lives. It's all a self-validating game in the end, a game that has no winner.
>>
>>5824367
I agree noone is "destined" to be alone. But there are traits in people that will always make you alone: awkwardness, ugliness, being annoying etc. People on 4chan are more likely to suffer from these things. Sometimes self-pity is all you're left with: because who else will care about you enough to pity you?
>>
>>5824380
You are simply rationalizing reasons as to why it is hopeless for you. People always have predispositions but this shit isn't set in stone, you can work on it. Stay concrete and practical, no vague rationalizations, just what you have to do next. If you don't know where to start you need to get help. But it's all gonna start with a little bit of self awareness about how you interpret the world around you in harmful ways that reaffirm your patterns of behavior..
>>
>>5824403
I'm done with the world, i'll probably kill myself within the next week anyway. I interpret the world in a destructive way, I know. But that's all I ever knew growing up: I'm ashamed of how I feel now, but I can't help it. I apologize if I made anyone feel bad.
>>
>>5824418
You don't actually want to die, get real. You wish to die, but death isn't what you wish. If the doctor diagnosed you with terminal cancer you wouldn't be relieved. Suicidal behavior is a costly (and thus honest) signal of help; actual deaths are an unintended by product of that. Get help and talk to a professional, do not take SSRIs. The only way to get better is to start integrating yourself back into society, speaking with people and making connections.
>>
>>5824418
>i'll probably kill myself within the next week anyway

BYE BYYEEEE BYYYEBYEEEEEE
>>
>>5824437
GUUUURRRLLLLLLLLLLLL. BYYYEEEEE!
>>
>>5824437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
>>
>>582443It's all just so.... unrealistic. The reality is I can't integrate, as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>5824448
You see that's what I'm fucking telling you, that isn't evidence, and you desperately search for that evidence...you are trying to convince yourself of BELIEFS you have.
>>
>>5824455
I'm not trying to convince myself of anything and I'm not looking for any evidence. All I'm doing is stating how I feel.
>>
You will never have a husband

How does it feel to have a husband?

How does it feel to hold him at every night, feeling the warmth of his penis, and taking in the soft scent of his body?

How does it feel to kiss him on your anniversary -- to taste his mouth and feel his hot breath on your lips as his eyes look into yours with longing?

How does it feel to make love with him in such a way that you both enjoy it and actually try to get pregnant sometimes?

How does it feel to wake up in the morning and find yourself in his embrace?

How does it feel knowing someone loves you forever?
>>
> problems passing trans girls don't have

Seriously, I can't walk 5 blocks downtown without someone trying to ask me to their house or whatever's the current euphemism for "I want to fuck you". True, most of them are unattractive lower-class plebs, and half of them wouldn't want a trans girl, but it's still ridiculously easy.
>>
>>5824462
It feels like I'm reading some One Direction fanfiction.
>>
File: integration.jpg (28 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
integration.jpg
28 KB, 638x479
>>5824448
>>
>>5824318
>>5824292
>Love at first sight didn't exist for me therefore it doesn't exist for anyone
>>
>>5824478
>>
>>5824484
Whatever you say True Love-Sempai.
>>
>>5824460
Those things are achieved through your cognition and emotion........ indirectly.
>>
Wat
>>
>>5824190
>We'll get to Mars one day and come up with a drug where noone has to die!
But going to Mars and the cure to aging will both most likely happen in our lifetime. The mars thing is a for-sure thing with no doubt about it. The cure to aging is like a 75% chance of being in our lifetimes.

Unless you're some old as fuck faggot like 40 years old.
>>
>>5826356
The point is love doesn't find a way for everyone.
>>
>>5824484
Real love happens when you are able to see the flaws of someone and you still want to be with them because of the things that person has that are good to/for you.

You can't fall in love with someone you just saw for the first time because you don't know anything about them but what's on the surface. Love is not shallow.

At most, you get a crush or a feeling of infautation, which is usually so strong that it makes you see the other person as someone perfect. But as strong as it is, this feeling is also temporary. Sometimes it will lead to real love, while other times it will lead to nothing or just to a strong feeling of dissapointment (when you realize the other is actually not perfect)

It's not a matter of muh feelings, it's been proven that such is the way our brain works
>>
>>5824318
There's nowhere to start from when you have no one. It's just fucking hopeless.
>>
24 and no bf.

Went on date last year while still 24. Made me realize the true connections that I've been missing out on my entire life. Now, I can't help but idealize this concept of love....like what does it mean to have a boyfriend...someone there for you? It doesn't feel very fun.
>>
File: 333.jpg (25 KB, 298x362) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
25 KB, 298x362
>tfw you know yourself and by virtue of that know what sort of person would mutually complement you
>tfw nothing you can do but wait patiently until you finally cross paths with him
>>
File: 1426263812551.jpg (18 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1426263812551.jpg
18 KB, 428x469
>>5828541
>There's nowhere to start from when you have no one

Yeah, if only there was some kind of magical machine that would let us contact people from all over the world and create bonds with them...

Everything would be so much better!
>>
File: sad.jpg (100 KB, 1280x903) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
100 KB, 1280x903
>dont know any lgb people
>every conversation i have is awkward and it never leads to friendships
>have no life beyond going to classes
>so desperate for human interaction it probably turns other people off
>have recurring dreams about just drowning myself in a lake nearby

i dont know how people can say 'finding a bf is easy' when i cant even make friends
>>
>tfw not ugly
>tfw not socially inept
>tfw at one of the 'gayest' universities in my country
>still no bf cause everyone repulses me and that one time i actually liked someone I fucked up really badly
At least I don't even feel that bad, guys still hit on me but I'd rather die than go on a date/have sex with any of them. Rather be bitter and stuck up than sad and desperate. I still want a boyfriend tho lmao
>>
>only qt potentially gay guy I knew vanished
>need to contact people to get in touch with other people to get in touch with people who might still have contact with him
And all that for a boy who might not even be gay at all.
>>
File: 1443280717911.jpg (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443280717911.jpg
101 KB, 500x500
>have b/f
>doesn't return my texts and shit
>forever alone

Welp, at least I have me. Time to break up, then feel sad, then get over it, and eventually tfw no b/f

And yeah, I will talk to him about being more communicative first and give him a chance, but if nothing changes I gotta go strong

>feels like no bf
Who's going to carry me home?
>>
>>5829820
It's not that simple.
>>
>>5823884
I don't even care anymore at this point. In the end we all arrive at the same destination.
>>
>>5824022
>Even ugly people find love.
The lucky ones do. A vast majority die alone.
>>
>>5830331
Yes, it is. It's incredibly simple, actually. Never before existed such a massive an straight forward means to meet people. It only requires us to put a minimal effort into it.
>>
>tfw bf but it's LTR and I don't know how much longer I can do it

I really like him but I'm sick of coming home to an empty apartment and I don't see any change in the future

It's put me in a really terrible situation
>>
>>5830673
>LTR
I mean LDR
>>
>>5829756
>find that person
>2 years of happiness
>never felt so connected to a person in my life
>tfw he falls out of love with you

I can't stand 99% of people., how the fuck am I ever gonna find someone like him again?
>>
>>5830680
move
>>
>tfw no quiet cuddly recluse bf who spoons you to sleep
>>
>>5830684
I'm doing that. Had a job interview on Friday. Waiting to see how I did on that....
>>
>>5824125
>>5824125
People are just as complex and interesting as you think you are. We think and feel as deeply as you. We live rich and distinct (not necessarily happy) lives that we will never fully be able to share with others. No matter what we do, we will never be able to truly know each other as well as the individual knows themselves. I could never be able to fully express this to you.

And that's okay. And maybe we don't want to.
And that's okay.

Our distinct lives disagrees with the expectations we have for others. Especially those we wish to know ourselves more intimately and passionately than others.

Hold those expectations with the reality that perhaps they are just that and that exceptions are very real possibilities. I don't know if soul mates exist but if people took more initiative in being themselves, then maybe we'd have a higher chance of meeting other people, being themselves. And I think when two people who are truly themselves fall in love, then they do it truly.

You're gonna be okay.
>>
>>5830683
Depends. Are you a shut-in like me?
>>
It feels like getting these sick dubs.
>>
>>5823884
>tfw no bf ;_;
>>
>>5830683
>he falls out of love with you
You mean he got bored. This is a stupid reason to break up with someone. He is either a lustful slut or an extremely shallow bitch.
>>
Ive spent the last few weeks on the drawing board perfecting approachability, and after 3 runs of real world execution and testing from my research, im just about ready to hand out all this information once its writtten down to immediately make friends with a good chunk (~71%) of the people you meet randomly walking by. Would /lgbt/ care to listen?
>>
>>5835152
>people you meet randomly walking by

unless they happen to walk by my room that wouldn't help me a lot tbqh
>>
>>5835162
My research also involved being able to scope out places irl, and base polls of where people are most comfortable andnapproachable themselves. im talking real humans here.
>>
>>5835152
maybe make a pastebin or something
>>
File: 6eb32281bb48d664b61fe5322dd0ba49.jpg (975 KB, 1180x1183) Image search: [Google]
6eb32281bb48d664b61fe5322dd0ba49.jpg
975 KB, 1180x1183
People who aren't autistic will never understand the struggle. Other people makg you uncomfortable on a primal level. Eye contact is like a piercing knife stabbing through to your very soul. Controlling yourself in conversation is like trying to operate a crane and do differential equations in your head at the same time on an effort level. Normal people pick up on this and get an uncanny valley response to you. You can see the turn towards disgust, just because you don't move and speak the same way, even if you weren't hitting on them. Oh yeah, and people you don't want to fuck can sometimes interpret your autism as you being shy as well as wanting to fuck them. Welp.

I am lucky to be physically attractive or I would have NO friends. And the friends I do remember, I was giving them things like access to my pot stash or reliable homework help; hooking someone with charisma alone as an autist is nigh impossible

Anyway, the only reason I survive is that I am ridiculously talented in music since birth and developed an ego from it. I can sometimes see people turn from uncanny-valley disgust at my behavior to thinking I'm just weird because they think I'm a savant. Having talent is the only way to survive is an autist, otherwise you are worthless.

Two more things:
Sociopaths who don't deserve love can use their charisma to get it, while autists who do deserve love can't get it; think about that, normal people are completely and utterly vain

Also people whose passion in life is their appearance and fucking other people, doing drugs, clubbing etc are a waste of a perfectly human brain that could be focusing on something important like an actual passion
>>
>>5835260
>Sociopaths who don't deserve love can use their charisma to get it[.]

Reporting in.
>>
File: 143071199.jpg (80 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
143071199.jpg
80 KB, 478x359
>>5835260
>could be focusing on something important like an actual passion

the thing is, passion is like the champagne to a pyramid of glasses.
on top is the libido, and the libido fuels all other aspects. so what you get is people that over focus on their sexual libido and never develop passions but write the books and stories about how exciting wild sexual escapades and drug fueled orgies are.
while people that never get their sexual libido fulfilled will never have the drive to to dwell into any passion.
>>
>>5823884
what a gay fucking post. grow some balls man.
>>
>>5835642
This
I dont think anything in my life has any point
Ill never experience romance or intimacy so why do anything
Id just like to sleep
>>
>>5835642
I do what I must, but some days are just like I'm a thousand miles away in my mind. I do what I do because of my friends, parents and kinda myself. Because of the image. Job, education, work on the side...but passion just isn't there. I want to impress somebody else, I wanna be intimate with another person. I'm wasting away my intimate kind of love, even though I have a lot of love for all the others and I give it to them. But it's just not the same. Worst or best thing is, I'm good looking. I know there's an answer to this and the way to get what I want.
>>
>>5836272
If you are attractive, whats preventing you?
>>
File: 1441294929696.jpg (10 KB, 249x234) Image search: [Google]
1441294929696.jpg
10 KB, 249x234
>tfw no one has loved you
>and no one will ever do
>>
>>5836482
these are feelings that I know off
>>
>>5824022
>It's not hard, you just have to try
These are words spoken by someone who doesn't live in rural Maryland.
>>
>>5824184
>In reality relationships take work. And energy and attention
But that's exactly what I want, anon. I have all this time and nothing to do with it. I want to know what it's like to have someone I love to spend it with. People keep saying that doing things alone is more important for some reason, but it just feels pointless when I have nobody to share my experiences with.
>>
>>5824462
is this supposed to be a 'you will never be a hetero girl' thing?
>>
>>5836503
>These are words spoken by someone who doesn't live in rural Maryland

Are you a cute trans chick by any chance? And if so ... how rural?
>>
>>5837046
No, I am not. I am a transphobic man.
>>
>>5836589
How does sharing the experience with someone make it any more or less pointless? You're still doing the same things.
>>
>>5837751
Being alone and being with someone else alter experiences dramatically.
>>
>>5837931
As someone who spent 18 years of their life sharing every experience with a twin, I have to say being alone can be good in its own way. Don't knock it too much.
>>
>>5838088
I completely agree with you but it gets really old after many years. Solitude has lost most of its appeal by now.
>>
>>5823884
its pretty great
>>
>>5836482
Iktf
>>
>>5823884
A "Boyfriend" is just a silly male who thinks an unmarried man should be interested in not banging other guys and paying for everything. What idiot would ever sign up for that?

Getting a boyfriend is easy. It's getting rid of him that's hard. Have you ever told your boyfriend to fuck off, get lost, shut up or go away? He won't leave! Not even "please leave" works. It's remarkable.

For al the things a "boyfriend" expects from a MAN to make him "happy", tell your boyfriend to stop talking for 5 minutes -just because it would make you happy- and he will behave lke you treated him badly. Not talking takes less energy than shaving. It takes less effort than talking. Yet a man in a "relationship" will refuse to do it.

Not talking is asking NOTHING from him. If a man isn't even prepared to do NOTHING to please his man, then he is simply not marriageable or worth being in a relationship with.

"Boyfriends" actually try to use "the silent treatment" which is the worst possible way to tell a man you're mad at him. That's like HEAVEN to a man. When a man pulls "the silent treatment", just think about what he thinks you did "wrong"... and then do it as often as fucking possible.

Finding a man who will repeatedly nag, annoy and tell you that you're wrong all the time is one of the easiest things in the world.

Can't get a boyfriend? PLEASE. Who the fuck would ever want one.
>>
>>5838100
Hmm. I'm in a weird situation right now where I don't particularly want a bf, but just someone who understands and appreciates me. Honestly, the thought of cuddling and all that shit makes me uncomfortable. Maybe you're in a similar situation where it's not that you want a bf, but people who you really connect with or something that will give your life "purpose", not necessarily a boyfriend. It just so happens that the ideal bf is someone who provides all that. Idk though, just what I thought reading your posts. I'm assuming you wrote this >>5836272
too.
>>
File: 1374129948842.jpg (17 KB, 335x333) Image search: [Google]
1374129948842.jpg
17 KB, 335x333
>socially awkward, self-conscious, loner shut-in for years
>work towards bettering myself
>less awkward with more confidence, go out every weekend and talk to people i haven't seen before
>lots of friends, large social circle, what /r9k/ would call a "normie"
>lots of people call me cute but aren't queer, already have a partner, don't want a partner, or aren't interested in me
>still single

it doesn't get better. opening up and putting yourself out there doesn't help any.
>>
>>5838271
I want someone who I can spend almost all of my time with and to whom I can give all of this desire for affection. I keep getting feelings for people with whom I never end up doing anything remotely romantic. I've been in love with my best friend for years and he has a girlfriend who is much more important to him than I am, and it's been hell for the majority of that time. I've lost all hope for my romantic life. I'd definitely settle for a platonic friend, but I just need someone who has as much time available as I do and everyone I know who think similarly to myself don't have enough time to communicate with me regularly.

And no, I did not make that post.
>>
>>5838321
In terms of the best friend thing, I think you should understand that you are important to him otherwise you wouldn't be best friends, but maybe try spending some time away from him and focusing on yourself more. In terms of the communication thing, maybe you're expecting too much from other people. Whether you talk once a day or once a week, you can still have a strong connection with somebody which is meaningful to both people, maybe you could appreciate those kinds of relationships you have with others.

From what I hear, a romantic life seems overrated, although I wouldn't really know. It seems like you idealize things a lot though.
>>
>>5838401
Maybe I just have unrealistic goals in life. I just want someone to make me feel like I have a reason to keep on living. I'm definitely never going to commit suicide, but life just feels pointless sometimes.

And about my friend, I'm not sure if we're mutually best friends. We're certainly close, and I'd say I'm one of his closest friends, but he has more friends than I do and he doesn't really talk about other people he socializes with when we're together. I know I need to get rid of my dependence on him but it's really hard when I have nobody else anymore. My only other good friend moved to a different place, so it's just him now and we only see each other once every few weeks.
>>
>>5838430
I think that's the thing. It's really unlikely that you'll find someone who will give you a purpose in life, if impossible, because your "purpose" depends on your own thoughts and beliefs, not another persons'. Personally I think having a purpose makes life less interesting and more rigid and is just another concept that's pushed onto us by media, like love (love basically = purpose in most romcoms). But in reality you can have a purpose without love and love without a purpose.

Maybe you can tell your friend how you feel (not that you're in love with him, but if he feels that you're close)? Does he know that you're gay/bi if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>5838458
>Maybe you can tell your friend how you feel
That scared the shit out of me until I read the parenthetical note. I don't think it's much of a mystery whether we're close. He makes plans with me for things he wants to do and is always interested in doing activities with me, but I'd say it's safe to assume that I'm not as important to him as he is to me. And no, he doesn't know anything about what I'm attracted to because I have a bad habit of keeping that to myself and not even sharing it with the people closest to me. I feel like I might have had an opportunity because some of the things he did for a while seemed a bit suggestive of something, but I was more likely just interpreting it to match my hopes. Either way, there certainly isn't a chance now and I'm still lonely as fuck.
>>
>>5838492
Well that sucks, anon. Just remember, closure is your friend right now.
If it helps in your loneliness, I'd rub your head encouragingly.
>>
>>5838539
What do you mean by either of those things ?
>>
>>5838557
Just that it seems like you still think there's a chance that he's gay from how you talked about the suggestive stuff. And the other I just felt a bit bad for you is all and wanted to comfort you.
>>
>>5838579
Oh, well I don't think there's any way of finding out. If he hasn't mentioned his sexuality by now, chances are that he isn't going to considering that he's been with his current girlfriend for years now. I don't think talking about my attractions is going to make a difference, but even if it did I wouldn't know how to bring that up naturally.

By the way, I need to thank you for this. It helps a lot to know someone actually cares about my problems enough to try and help me. Keep doing what you're doing ; you're a good person.
>>
>>5838602
It's OK, just an anon trying to help another anon even if I didn't help much. Also no offence but I hate when people call me a good person, but I appreciate the sentiment.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.