[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not really feel connected with anyone >find a friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: killme.jpg (235 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
235 KB, 1663x1247
>not really feel connected with anyone
>find a friendly guy i care about as a friend
>feel sad when he is doing his own thing for a long time or doesnt talk to me instead of doing something together(Completely understandable that he has other things to do)
What is this autism i have?
>>
>>5821931
Being a clingy bitch. Chill.
>>
>>5821931
clingy

i felt the same thing to a girl who helped me once or twice
fortunately(or maybe unfortunately) I was aware I'm being borderline obsessive clingy and kept my distance
Im not even het
>>
>>5821956
>and kept my distance
Doing the same thing now to avoid looking clingy, doesnt help muh feelings much though...

he is also straight and that is why i said as a friend, he is really nice and has no issues with me which is a rare thing
>>
>>5821966
keep the distance and forget or act on these feelings and try to figure something out against impossible odds

I was happy that I gave up on that girl back then, but now, I don't know anymore..who knows how my life would turn out? I won't make a negative judgment on anyone who is in similar situation and decides to go for it despite everything
>>
>>5821931
You have been alone or introverted long enough that you value human interaction waaaay too much, even so much that it gets in the way.
Tl;Dr of it: ur clingy.
>>
>>5821991
Before him i was fine, just passing my day, enjoying occasional fun moments on the internet or games, watching tv series, get bored of games and move to the next one and pretty much repeat this to infinity.
There wasnt anything bad but nothing that great either.

Now having someone to play with i feel a little better yet sadder and can finally stick to a single game.

So honestly, seems to worth it since the alternative is so plain and boring

>>5822000
alone in what sense?
I am pretty social, confident and nice, chat with quite a few guys/colleagues in courses/work daily when i am there, discuss stuff, make jokes etc but i dont really feel any bond or anything with them.
Honestly i havent felt anything for anyone but an incredibly rare and tiny number of people in all my life.
>>
How about stopping being such a clingy bitch?
>>
>>5822304
some people just cant help it apparently.
>>
>>5822304
how about helping with advice instead of shaming, bitch
>>
>>5822563
no solution for autism
>>
>>5821931
Being an incredibly desperate loser who is deathly afraid of losing his only source of human interaction.
>>
>>5822866
This desu
>>
You are bring a clingy faggot and nobody likes that
>>
So uhh, any helpful advice?
>>
File: 1443105254003.png (184 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
1443105254003.png
184 KB, 500x255
>>
I used to be like you. I went traveling for 3 months, became less clingy, fucked lot of guys and forgot about him.
>>
>>5824920
I already told you.

Do what you desire.
Each path is good.

Just don't let the shit people said here (loser, clingy) invalidate you.
>>
File: mysides.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>5824953
>implying he isnt a giant clingy loser
>>
>>5824988
so..what?

even if he is, that doesn't mean he doesn't care about things he cares about any less
>>
>>5824920
get an equally clingy bf or desperate clingy frined
>>
File: 1453118771878.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1453118771878.gif
628 KB, 516x402
stop being me
>>
>>5826298
sorry
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.