[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever date one, /lg/? /bt/ can fuck off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 2000px-Bi_flag.svg.png (13 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Bi_flag.svg.png
13 KB, 2000x1333
Would you ever date one, /lg/?

/bt/ can fuck off
>>
There's no such thing, it's just people who are
a) in denial of their gayness
b) on the way to being gay
>>
>>5820968
I think this is true a lot of the time. But people who have decades' long relationships with both genders, going between comfortably ? Nah.
>>
Woah. Hey. Woah. Fuck off were not unicorns. You wouldn't even know if we didn't tell you. Pretty ignorant but I forgive you !
>>
In the end, labels won't matter
In the future we'll look back on this all and laugh.
>>
>>5820968
>There's no such thing, it's just people who are
>a) in denial of their gayness
>b) on the way to being gay
Then bi people are no longer banned from this thread since we don't exist :^)
>>
File: rodgers.jpg (19 KB, 319x287) Image search: [Google]
rodgers.jpg
19 KB, 319x287
>>5821026
I'm sexually attracted to both genders but I would never date a wymnz.
>>
I'm all about bisexual girls who aren't attracted to girls. Remember that Bisexual means attracted to two or more genders.
>>
Probably not. While I've heard bi's on here saying they're pretty solidified in their sexuality and know what they want in life, I've had the opposite experience with them in real life. Most people use it as a temporary intermediate questioning ground. Plus they have no idea who they want to date or for how long they would be willing to do it. But they'll still date you as a trial run so it's risky.
I've also met the "I just want to have sex with everything" bisexuals as well but they're not bad people at least since they're not even willing to date you anyway.
>>
File: flagbearers.png (80 KB, 1625x750) Image search: [Google]
flagbearers.png
80 KB, 1625x750
>>5820965
I dated one.

Never again.
>>
>>5820968
>citation
>>
>>5821081

I don't get the whole "bisexuals don't exist" thing. My female fiancee recently said this to me, and I was like, you've got to be shitting me woman. In terms of number of sexual partners, I've had equal male and female partners. I was romantically and sexually involved with an MtF for a while too.

It felt like she was trying to start an argument or something, so I just laughed at her and went back to what I was doing, but the statement stuck with me as being a really weird thing for a person to believe.
>>
File: INDICTED.jpg (51 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
INDICTED.jpg
51 KB, 394x379
I feel like making a huge generalization about such a small number of people is a bit silly.
Sure there are awful bi people like there are awful examples of everyone else.
>>
>>5820965
Maybe.
I'd curse his firstborn to die on the 16th birthday if he were to ditch me and I'll make sure he knows that.
>>
>>5820965
/g/ here
already have and yes it went bad.

not saying I would never do it again though. But I'd probably be more wary.
>>
File: image.png (478 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
image.png
478 KB, 452x710
I'd rather date a guy, honestly. I'd be able to relate with a guy more than a woman. For obvious reasons, of course.

Plus, I'm more attracted to guys anyway. I'd rather suck a cock than lick a pussy.
>>
>>5821123

Damn, Elliot is looking extra handsome in this pic. Fuck.
>>
bump desu
>>
>>5821805

>people who have sex with both men and woman don't exist

they are literally blind or retarded
>>
>>5820965
I already have. He's been my bf for three years now.
>>
File: 6f41ZWy1re.png (146 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
6f41ZWy1re.png
146 KB, 500x281
hell no
>>
File: 1430296383904.jpg (97 KB, 525x552) Image search: [Google]
1430296383904.jpg
97 KB, 525x552
lmao like a bisexual would ever date a gay like me
>draws hearts on my notebooks in lectures
>flirty behaviour all around
"sorry m8 not interested in you"
fuck you bis
>>
>>5827601
You're right I would never date you.
Grow up and stop acting like a faggot
>>
File: 1430531937838.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1430531937838.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
>>5827617
shhh bb go settle down with a girl
>>
>>5827626
>settle down
nice meme

>with a girl
No girls are pretty disgusting honestly worse than gay men who act like women desu
>>
>>5820965
As i bi person I dont understand how someone can be so gay that they would refuse sex with a woman if offered.
>gays dont exist. just bi's who got too picky.
>>
I'm not desperate enough or girly enough to have to resort to dating bis.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.