[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This semen slurping hon is not for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Jenner.jpg (91 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Jenner.jpg
91 KB, 800x450
>“You’re going to be Ted Cruz’s trans ambassador?”

>“Yes, trans ambassador to the president of the United States, so we can say, ‘Ted, love what you’re doing but here’s what’s going on.’”
>>
Gross. Both literally and figuratively.
>>
>>5817418
for christ sake did she really say this?

Do you have a source?
>>
>hons thirsty for that nice uncut canadian dick
i feel u hon i feel u
>>
>>5817903
Yes

>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz-trans-ambassador/>http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/caitlyn-jenner-wants-ted-cruz-to-be-president-shell-be-his-trans-ambassador.html/

>http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/caitlyn-jenner-trans-ambassador_us_56d8868de4b0000de403a91d

>http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz-trans-ambassador-article-1.2551996
>>
>>5818016
So delusional. Like Cruz would ever have a trans ambassador haha
Figures Jenner would endorse the rat face though.
>>
is celebrities endorsing politicians a thing in america?

this has to be the stupidest thing ive ever heard
>>
>>5818092
yeah it's pretty cancerous
ie. miley cyrus posted an image of her crying because people support trump
celebs endorse candidates and do some publicity for them too

it's insanely fucked up
>>
>talking about old agp hons
>>
>>5817418
>But then Jenner reopened a can of fashion-worms when she stood by her own, personal preference to “look good.” She recognizes she misstepped when she said she didn’t want to ‘look like a man in a dress.’ “That was my own personal statement, and of course the community went, ‘Wait a minute! What about all the ones who don’t care about that? About passing? There are some who really want to look like a man in a dress. There are so many variations in our community of how to deal with yourself
I was reading these articles to be mad at Jenner but then I stumbled upon this and learned there are people worse than Jenner

>>5818117
that would almost be funny if you didn't know that some people actually voted based on this...
>>
>>5817418

Makes sense, Caitlin Jenner is the Rosa Parks of transsexuals.
>>
>>5817913
I'm uncut and Canadian

Come here bae
>>
>>5818171
yeah but you're probably on the west coast like every other canadian on here it seems
>>
Jenner makes Ratto look not that bad DESU.
>>
>>5818016
good fucking GOD will someone please stop giving her a fucking microphone already?
>>
Cait is a publicity whore and her new season is about to premier. She has no actual beliefs. This is right out of the Chris Jenner publicity whore playbook.

Caitlyn Kardashin is how she should be referred to only now.
>>
>>5818170
>Caitlin Jenner is the Rosa Parks of transsexuals
lolwut?
>>
>>5818441
Pretty sure they were being sarcastic.
>>
>>5818170
Reading that makes me want to get hit by a bus
>>
File: 1457041807126.png (1 MB, 1080x1514) Image search: [Google]
1457041807126.png
1 MB, 1080x1514
>>5817418
>>
>>5817418
So let's see. Sex predator turned murder wants to preach morality and ban stuff, sure.

I'm just glad Trump is kicking Cruz's ass. Maybe he can throw Bruce out of the country when this is all over.
>>
Caitlyn is kind of a bad person. She's actually hurting the trans cause with batshit crazy bullshit.
>>
>>5818917
>Sex predator
????

>turned murder
Technically it was manslaughter, not murder.
>>
>>5818950
He admitted to grabbing his young daughter's clothes for sick ends.

This is the guy who wants to be an ambassador and preach morality. He's just as depraved as Folley and Craig.
>>
>>5818944
This.
I fucking hate her so much.
Hopefully karma will kick in and she'll die in a car wreck or something.
>>
>>5818944
tbqh the trans cause is already doing that to themselves
>>
>>5819072
How?

Advocating for medical moral imperatives that the AMA and every other group champions, or championing bodily autonomy and liberties is as natural rights a cause as anything.
>>
>>5819072
How so?
>>
GIRLS
LETS KILL HIM
>>
>>5819082
>>5819087
Not him but

>DUDE GENDER ROLES DON'T EXIST, SURGERY DOESN'T EVEN MATTER! YOU CAN BE AS TRANS AS YOU WANT TO BE! YOU CAN SAY YOU'RE A WOMAN AND HAVE A BIGGER BEARD THAN A MOUNTAIN MAN AND IT DOESN'T MATTER!

As a conservative, I used to think gender dysphoria existed because genetic defects were a real thing. Now that you can declare yourself as a man or a woman without any evidence or psychological analysis, I just think you've given yourself over to crazies and are no better than furries and otherkin. (I used to say trans and furries were nothing alike, but now I'm not so sure.)
>>
File: GIDNEURO.png (20 KB, 616x416) Image search: [Google]
GIDNEURO.png
20 KB, 616x416
>>5819339
You shouldn't let your ego trick you into thinking you know better than the doctors.
https://www.lambdalegal.org/sites/default/files/publications/downloads/fs_professional-org-statements-supporting-trans-health_1.pdf
Just go with what the evidence indicates, what natural rights dictate and don't fall into the egotistic trap they do of trying to dictate others lives when unqualified for it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.