[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1453683640460.gif (3 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1453683640460.gif
3 MB, 420x236
>If you look, for example, at how homophobic and transphobic prejudice works, it’s really all about gender—which gender another gender is supposed to desire; who or what determines which gender you “are.”

>The fundamental discomfort is with gender, and so, from that point of view, LGB and T have a great deal in common—the difference is just a matter of degree.

Gays getting btfo.
>>
>>5811490

>extrapolating desired gender for sexual relationship with changing your gender and expecting others to accept that gender and love you for it

Yeah, no. There's not a commonality just because you say there is one.
>>
>>5811502
>Gay people: Which gender you date
>Trans people: Which gender you are
>A logical alliance between the two
>LGBT

You cannot argue against this
>>
>gay people: a bunch of self obsessed fags
>trans people: a bunch of self obsessed fags.
>>
>implying any of that matters
>implying that we aren't lumped together because we're all icky and gross
>>
>>5811943
This fuckboy gets it. To social conservatives, we're all just different flavors of faggot.
>>
trans people got the liberation movement rolling even before stonewall, then gay men hopped on our coattails and kicked us out of our own spaces. you're lucky we don't drop YOU from the acronym
>>
>>5814421
Gay men are literally AIDS
>>
>If you look, for example, at how homophobic and transphobic prejudice works, it’s really all about dicks—whether you want to suck dick or not; whether you want to have a dick or not.

>The fundamental discomfort is with dicks, and so, from that point of view, LGB and T have a great deal in common—the difference is just a matter of dicks.
>>
>>5816801
what about lesbians
is it why we think they dont exist
>>
File: 252234.jpg (25 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
252234.jpg
25 KB, 600x405
>>5811490
>how homophobic and transphobic prejudice works, it’s really all about gender
>LGB and T have a great deal in common
So "guilt by association fallacy" from this point?

>which gender another gender is supposed to desire
>the difference is just a matter of degree.
>MtFs attracted to females are not completely okay to me though because lol
>>
>>5814421

Uh huh. You strong independent trail blazing trans folks sure do have so much power and influence. And in no way need any of the support and sympathies of the broader LGB community to achieve any meaningful political or social advancements for the trans community.

You wanna walk away from that community now because you're upset that gay men are advancing faster than trannies?
Okay, bye Felicia.
>>
>>5814421

Tranny here. I'm going to need some evidence.
>>
Gay is tru masc. Non homo is not masc. My gender is hetero. Will be bro?
>>
I think anyone capable of rational thought at a collegiate level can deduce this themselves while washing the dishes...

That said, are you seriously going to argue it on a Taiwanese wood sculpture board?
>>
I know lesbians who had people transition to try to sleep with them. Please go.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.