[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis people: State your gender, sexuality, and whether you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: 1453835048444.jpg (115 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1453835048444.jpg
115 KB, 960x960
Cis people: State your gender, sexuality, and whether you'd date MtFs or FtMs.

I'm curious as to how many are willing to go out with trans people.
>>
Female, bisexual, both with caveats that I'll explain if anyone's even interested.
>>
male
bi
no
>>
>>5811455

Pls to explain, friendly bifem anon.
>>
>>5811451

Female, lesbian, I'd go out with FtMs but never MtFs.
>>
male, straight, sure (mtf)
>>
>>5811457
I prefer those who keep what they're born with with regards to genitals and if I'm serious about someone they have to be open about the potential of starting a family, so either adopting or allowing me to get pregnant in order to have children.

The reason why for the genitals is because I feel that current options for those who opt for surgery are barbaric and do not do people justice, however I understand that people have dysmorphia which can push them into opting to have it done. The end result is also honestly rather unattractive to me, unfortunately, so I can't enjoy sexual relationships due to that.

On top of that, I appreciate when people take the time and patience to explain about pronouns in the event that someone might inquire. Easy goingness and a general sense of self confidence and not being easily offended is a highly attractive trait regardless of cis/trans. I've had bad experiences with that in the past but also positive ones so I can generally pick up on when someone is going to be that way.
>>
>>5811451

Female
Bisexual
Only mtfs
>>
Male who would date mtf here.
>>
>>5811459
wat
>>
>>5811546

I don't know, I can always see the hint of the original gender even in the most passingest of people. It's a turn-on in FtMs because I like women who are tough and versatile. It's a turn-off in MtFs because I don't like biological dudes.
>>
Bi male.
I'd date either one as long as they aren't the type to go around telling everyone they're Trans for attention, or a Tumblrina transperson.
>>
>>5811491
I understand the unnatractive part, it is rather unnatractive. But isn't it up to the person that's opting to do it to decide if it's barbaric or not?
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bi
Mtf only - she'd need to be 100% passing all the time no questions. Also I prefer non-op.
>>
male
straight

err, I would date a trans girl but I would definitely keep it a secret because I wouldn't want my family to find out. they would just make "do you play with his dick?" jokes endlessly.
>>
>>5811451
Straight Male, wouldn't date either, not into it.
>>
fem
butch les
i'd date a pre-t transguy, unsure about trans ladies but i'd try a passing one at least
>inb4 problematique
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bisexual
Both.
>>
>>5811593
Why are you even on this board?
>>
>>5811603
Curiosity
>>
>>5811451
Male
Gay
Yes to ftms

Although the ones that look like butch lesbians don't do much for me
>>
>>5811558
They're dudes lol
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bi
Yes
>>
>>5811591
It's only going to aggravate her dysphoria to date such a pussy.
>>
Female. Lesbian. No.

And before you ask I wouldn't go out with an FTM either. I don't like men and I also don't like dick.
>>
>>5811636
well, at least you recognize trans guys as dudes
>>
>>5811642

I've had enough assholes try to invalidate my identity as a lesbian because I won't suck a dick to not invalidate someone else's :^)
>>
Gay male. I'd date an FtM if they were taller than me, just like any other guy, but that's pretty rare to find considering I'm 5'11"
>>
>>5811660
>FtM
>Tall

pick one
>>
>>5811673
Yeah exactly. Sorry FtMs but I'm a height whore
>>
Male.
Not sure.
Never, wouldn't even associate myself with one.
>>
Male, bisexual, and I would date women and trans women if I weren't already married.
>>
>>5811584
>100% passing all the time no questions
>non-op
i dunno these two seem to like... conflict a bit...
>>
>>5811491
You are my freaking dream girl... I'm mtf, plan to keep my penis (use frequently), would love to have kids some day (biological preferred but open to adoption)... I'm not uppity about pronouns and generally tell people they can use whatever they prefer for me, personally feel like pronouns have just become a game of sorts for people in the trans community... I'd love to say I'm easy going and confident but I see those as traits other people give to you.. And I really only get offended when people shit on my art or the way I go about making it.
>>
>>5811451
>male
>gay
>probably not unless they just look like a cute guy
>nope
>>
>>5811793
how are you mtf if you like and use your penis? doesn't that just make you a whacked out nut job?

do you have a waifu?
>>
>>5811451
male, straight, if I didn't know they were mtf sure, if I knew then only if they were post-op and passed well, I'd never marry one or let them meet my very close friend/family
>>
>>5811451
Male
Heterosexual
No
Hell no

Coming here from time to time seeing all of you spaz is fun but actually interacting with one of you - just no.
>>
m
bi

i'll fuck anyone who doesn't actively work to stop me

just a machine of jism and hate
>>
>>5811800
Never said I liked my penis... I just don't hate it enough to warrant me getting rid of it and I like sex and masturbation too much to not use it when presented the opportunity.
>>
Male
Hetro
Yes
No
>>
man
bislut

yes, i'm attracted to men and women and ppl in between (intersex, ppl who uses hormones of the opposed sex, trans ppl, agender, nonbinary, genderqueer and more degenerated shit)
>>
File: sor.gif (459 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
sor.gif
459 KB, 500x330
>>5811451

cis male gay no no

if i wanted a woman i would date a woman.
i don't want a man with a vagina.
>>
Male
Mostly Hetero? I'm sexually confused right now.
Yes to Traps
Yes to Reverse-Traps if they still looked like a girly looking boy

I'm a trap that likes girls and other traps but not regular guys. WTF AM I?
>>
>>5811451
male to feminine looking male(on hrt). Homosexual.

would not date FTM ever

would date MTF only if they were non-op and not insane, not trying to fit in female stereotypes, not sluts and not making angled selfies and posting them in passgen, not dying their hair in unnatural colors, not having weird body language, not changing their gender if they don't pass, not calling themselves with female pronouns if they didn't transition...most mtfs don't meet these modest criteria, unfortunately.

So yeah, FTMs are gross and MTFs are all fucking retarded. Despite being a mtf myself, of sorts, I would never date either variant. Instead, I'd like to find myself cis bf since homosexual males, or homosexual males on anti-androgens who don't identify female are 100% better then any of these so called "mtfs".

Also, a person calling themselves "genderqueer", using non-binary pronouns or identifying as some sort of non-existent sexuality is a giant red flag and a huge NO as well.

It's okay for gay bf to wear female clothes as long as he doesn't do it to express his "ze xe de" "identity". It's also okay to dye your hair as long as you stick to natural colors.

I don't think I have such an unrealistic expectations, but reality proved me otherwise.
>>
female bi yes in all cases but preferably postop, the juxtaposition inherent in preop people turns me off sometimes
>>
Female, pansexual, fuck yeah.
>>
>>5811451
Im a straight dude
first time on this board
no fucking clue what I'm doing here
I would not date a tranny
Sorry friendo
>>
>>5811451
Make
Straight
I would if she passed...
>>
Female bislut, would date both. I prefer feminine people though and ftms usually try to be as masculine as possible.
>>
>>5811994
who hurt you lmao
>>
Cis lesbian here.
I dated a grill who decided to transition and I was no longer attracted to him as a dude so we broke up sadly. But still m8s.
Had a three way with two mtfs once which was fun but I wouldn't want tranny drama full time tbqh
>>
Female
Lesbian
Neither
>>
Bi male here
for ftm: every single ftm I have met just looks like a small child so I'll give it a no
for mtf: maybe if they pass
>>
Female
Lesbian
Hell no, neither of them
>>
>>5813075
I do want some of that lady cop tho.
>>
>>5811994
i read this in the campest, faggiest voice imaginable and it made it hilarious.
>>
>>5811451
Male
Straight
would try it out

-actually realized this is /lgbt/ and I belong to neither of those four categories... forgive pls
>>
File: 1456874753811.png (423 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1456874753811.png
423 KB, 500x735
Ubermensch
Straight
I'd date an MtF if she understood that I didn't consider her trans-ness to be all that important to our relationship. Maybe that means I wouldn't date one, hm?
>>
>>5813167
It's cool, friend. Some of us just have an insatiable lust for trans/boipucci, and that's ok.
>>
>>5811451
Shaman, albatross, and how dare you limit me to MtFs or FtMs what about otherkin?
>>
Fem
Les
Neither
>>
>>5811558
Well fuck you too.
>>
Female
Biscum
No to both.
>>
M Bi and I totally would :P
>>
female, bisexual, yes to both
>>
Male, bi, probably

Do trans people normally keep their original genitals? Can FtMs get dicks?
>>
>>5813416
FtMs can't really get good dicks (they look... well... bad). Normally they keep their genitals.
MtFs can get pretty average vaginas, so at least some of them are going to be post-op. I'd say maybe 1 in 4 of those who are passing are post-op.
>>
>>5811451
Female, bi, yes to MtF (i like femme people)
>>
>>5811451
Male, would date any human I found attractive so yes that includes transpeople.
>>
>>5813208
Congrats, you're literally me. See you in /chasergen/, brah.
>>
>>5811451
male
gay
honestly don't know, but likely leaning towards a no.

If a guy's smarter than me I usually develop an attraction to him, I am also attracted to guys over 25, and I tend to not care about body types beyond being turned off by twinks.

If an FtM guy meets those standards I'd be up for a few dates, but from what little I understand about FtMs the sex would probably be terrible. Plus the few FtM guys I know tend to look like teenagers into their thirties and forties which would probably also turn me off.
>>
>>5811451
>Male
>Gay

I wouldn't date MtFs because I'd want to love my partners cock. The idea that she'd be resentful of its existence just makes me sad, and the the thought that she might get rid of it is and replace it with a far inferior vagina is a dealbreaker.

I wouldn't date FtM because I hate vaginas.
>>
Female
Lesbian
I have nothing against trans people, but I am very penis repulsed and therefore I wouldn't have sex with a dmab person, but I would have a nonsexual relationship with them.
>>
>>5811451
Male
Gay
Ftm only (in theory) if they acted like a normal man, looked like a normal man (male height, no dyke face) but i've never seen one
>>
xy man,gay,

mtf:yes if they're leaning more towards femboy/crossdresser and not the genuinely trans sad youtube documentary type of mtf

ftm:that silent bob lookin guy in the /faces of lgbt/ thread is the only good looking ftm i've ever seen, most of them give me the creeps, but if they looked normal i don't see why not
>>
Bisexual Male
Ofc it depends on the person but I would probably date any trans-person with a good personality and decent appearance (not too fat, reasonably sexy (this doesn't necessarily mean passing!)).
>>
>>5811648
And this is why most people hate lesbians :^)
>>
>>5813189
>Maybe that means I wouldn't date one, hm?
Why do you think that? I think that's a very valid and welcome premise.
>>
>>5814048
Is that Silent Bob dude ftm? I looked and it doesn't say anything about orientation or tran-ness.
>>
>>5811648
And yet lesbians keep dating FtMs en masse invalidating their identity.
>>
Male
Bisexual
Would date MTF, might date FTM. It really just depends on the emotional connection, genitals don't matter
>>
>>5814178
Try saying that when you've got a feminine penis deep down your throat.
>>
>>5814182
I like dicks regardless of who they're attached to
>>
>>5814191
Pretty gay desu senpai
>>
>>5814197
Or, y'know, bi. Why is there s double standard that if a woman eats a vagina she's merely bi but if a guy so much as comes within five feet of a dick, face first, of course, he's immediately irredeemably and undeniably and unchangingly gay?

Just because you fuck a dude or take a dick up your ass doesn't mean you're gay.
>>
>>5814215
>>5814197
It's pretty gay but I also like vaginas quite a bit so it balances out
>>
>>5814215
> taking it up the ass isn't gay at all desu
> fucking dudes isn't gay at all family

Sounds pretty gay to me, my friend. You're probably one of those bisluts who's just gay in denial.
>>
>>5811451
male
hetero
No, you're disgusting.
>>
>>5814224
>implying someone can't fuck both men and women
Why is this so hard for people to understand?
>>
>>5814252
Because you're a homosexual, my friend.
>>
>>5814170
not sure, i just assumed
since he doesn't look gay
>>
Male
Gay
I'd date an FTM if he passed and was a qt
>>
>>5811451
I am a male, straight, and yes, I would date a male to female (assuming that's what MTF means, I don't know. I usually don't browse LGBT) All that matters to me really is how much the person loves me, their loyalty, that sort of thing. Also that they're not some crazy person that preaches about their transition like a preacher talks about Jesus.

Would not date female to male though, that's just not my thing.
>>
>>5814379
>Also that they're not some crazy person that preaches about their transition like a preacher talks about Jesus.
Fugg.
Get me outa this hellish cycle I don't even wanna do that.
>>
I'm male, gay, I don't think I would date an mtf, I'm not opposed to it, but I don't think I would find them attractive. I would be willing to date a ftm.
>>
>>5813023
Was it one in the vag and one in the mouth or one in the vag and the other in the ass or both in the vag at once?
>>
File: MI0000146308.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0000146308.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>5811451
Male
Queer

Fuck yea I'd date a trans person. I would prefer pre-op but I am open to whatever. I'm in a committed relationship right now though with a super awesome kinky girl who gives me everything I want though! But if for some reason I go single again, I'm looking for a femboy or trans.
>>
>>5814599
>KMFDM
Well, I'm waiting...
>>
Male
Bi
yes, but only pre-op
>>
male
straight
literally kill yourselves
this cancer was on the home page
>>
File: 1304573581595.jpg (3 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1304573581595.jpg
3 KB, 126x121
>cis male
>boyfriend of past five years is FTM
>he passes completely
>we are two massive faggots
>have three cats and a dozen ass toys
>>
File: job-blake1.jpg (35 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
job-blake1.jpg
35 KB, 600x442
>>5814631

Are you white, too, you redneck breeder trash?
>>
>>5814637
sounds like youre living the good life
>>
Female, Lesbian.

I don't do men, or even butch lesbians in general, so obviously FTM is out of the way. I don't think I'd mind a MTF with or without a penis, it's more the whole hairy muscles testosterone dude thing that turns me off from straight sex in general.

The one problem I would see in an hypothetical relationship with a transgirl is more about how dysphoria/HRT would affect her self confidence, mental health and sex drive. It's okay to have trans angst, but I'm really bad at dealing with it because I'm cis, and I would definitely get bored and leave if I was to constantly care for a girl with a shaky sense of self. But if she's not like that, I'm good to go. It's more about how I don't date chronically depressed/dependent people than not dating transgender women.
>>
>>5814644
it's pretty good, a lot of ass play in the house
when i miss sucking cock we have threesomes but his fat clitoris is fun to chew on too

best thing is we can wear each other's clothes.
>>
>>5814662
yeh, now i'm definitely jealous
>>
>>5814675
we both ignore his vagina
but i think every relationship involves compromise
and we get along very well, so yeah feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>5814690
If you both love each other, "flaws" and all, then how can it get any better.

I've been single for a few months now and I fucking dread not having somebody
>>
>>5814709
we met on manhunt, and didn't click until the third one-night stand, so i dunno.
hook-up sites can work for you too?
>>
>>5814729
I dont really know any hook-up sites for where I live though,
I've tried a few dating apps, like Grindr and Tinder, but those really didn't work out like i thought
>>
>>5811451
male
gay
yes to ftms
>>
>>5813416
FtM bottom surgery is a fucking nightmare and MtF bottom surgery is fucking expensive
>>
>>5813416
it is prohibitively expensive in most cases.
also, not necessary for passing, which is the primary concern.
>>
File: photo1766-749752.jpg (203 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
photo1766-749752.jpg
203 KB, 1600x900
>>5814924
>MtF bottom surgery is fucking expensive
Dr. Vechavisit got your back m8. For 2k you can be a woman.
>>
Cis male
Bi or pan whatever the term is these days
don't matter whats in your pants or what ya want in them just am I/ getting in them ?
>>
>>5811451

Str8 boy, would literally introduce MtF to my parents and marry her if she were the right girl and kept the penisu, SRS skeeves me out.
>>
"CIs"?
I'm a normal person.
I have a wife and will bear children, you can thank the future of the human race for "Cis" people.
Anyways.
I wouldn't never "go out" with a tranny, just like I wouldn't take a slut home to my mother. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck one, so long as they look/ smell/ act like a women then it's not 100% gay.
>>
>>5815237
>Str8 boy
why do chasers come to this board. what exactly do they hope to glean from reading trannies sass each other with anime faces.
>>
>>5813416
Basically this >>5814939

If my primary concern is to pass, I'd spend money on FFS (and even VFS) before I spent it on SRS.

Thing is, I may hate my genitals, but I also don't normally have to deal with them. They shrunk on HRT, I never get erections, and so the only times I think about them are when I'm in the bathroom, and when I'm falling asleep.

At least with the first two surgeries out of the way, I can get a proper job, education, and start saving for the third surgery. Besides, I'm a tranny. I'm not deluded enough to think I'm going to fall in love or have some kind of romance.
>>
>>5815366
stroke fodder
>>
File: tritiumpepe.jpg (79 KB, 531x535) Image search: [Google]
tritiumpepe.jpg
79 KB, 531x535
white cis gay male here

wouldn't touch your scars or frankengenitals with a 10 foot pole, let alone date you.
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bi
Yes

Attraction is attraction.
>>
>>5811963
Welcome to my life. If you really need a label think of yourself as straight leaning.

Personally don't see trouble with dating MtF. Passing would be nice but it's such an abstract concept when so many cis women look manly / ugly already. People on this board seem too hung up on appearance when it has more to do with how they carry themselves, mannerisms and movements and such.
Don't think I'd be into FtM. Not that much into guys.

Straight leaning bi cis guy btw
>>
>>5811451
Female
Heteroish
Sort of, if it turns into a D/s relationship. I'm a Dom, and I'm not too picky about who I get to tie up,flog, spank, degrade, etc. Not sure if I would be interested in vanilla sex or a romantic relationship.
>>
Male
Strictly hetero
I would if the technology to make MtF perfectly female existed. I want a family.
>>
File: 1439000148563.jpg (41 KB, 465x533) Image search: [Google]
1439000148563.jpg
41 KB, 465x533
>>5815465
nice pepe coming from a /pol/tard
>>
>>5811451
male, gay, sure (ftm). i mean, if i meet a mtf and there's something there then i'm all for it (same with cis women), but i'm hella gay so....
>>
>>5814173
All those poor ftms being forced to date lesbians. The inhumanity.
>>
male, bi, yes to both.
Also currently dating a ftm, so there is that.
Anecdotal evidence, but for me character is more important than gender.
>>
>>5811451
Male. Never in a million years.
Not for any bloo bloo muh religion reasons. I have yet to find a single trans person I would even masturbate to.
>>
>>5811793
You shouldn't have trouble finding a good girlfriend, I reckon.

>>5811583
Why can't someone who would be impacted by it have an opinion on it? I've not been circumcised as I'm not male and live outside of America, but I still see the practice as barbaric and unnecessary to be performed on baby boys unless there is a medical need to do so.
>>
File: 1411874364835.jpg (136 KB, 940x767) Image search: [Google]
1411874364835.jpg
136 KB, 940x767
>>5811451
Male
Straight
No way in hell, what would be the point when you can get the real deal with less issues then any mtf. its like buying a android phone and putting it in a iPhone case. You not going to fool anyone.
>>
male
gay
no
>>
>>5811832
>just a machine of jism and hate
Lmao this except 18.
>>
File: 1403308910895.jpg (94 KB, 710x574) Image search: [Google]
1403308910895.jpg
94 KB, 710x574
>>5813008
>>5813122
I think I'm reasonable.

I'm not flaming' but oh boy, I love the guys who are
>>
Cismale, ostensibly straight.
I would date a transwoman, I actually have briefly and had a good time. I do find myself primarily attracted to feminine features, and I do not mind a penis when it is attached to a woman. I have liberal friends and so would tell them exactly what is going on. I have kind of conservative parents though so I would tell them I am dating a woman and leave out the trans element unless she wants to tell them after the relationship has gone more long term and serious.

I would date a transman too but I am attracted to fewer of them. The more masculine they get the worse for me. I prefer a more androgynous look, so if he is working out and getting swole or is hairier than I am that might be a problem. I would tell my friends what is going on, but I'm not sure I would tell my parents that I am dating a man, let alone a transman. They wouldn't understand either of those things. But eventually, if a relationship goes on long enough and is serious enough, and he wants me to, I would tell them.

While I find myself attracted to some transmen, and very attracted to transwomen, in the long term I actually want to get married to a woman and make a child with her. So any relationship that doesn't fit that mold I would make it clear from the start that it may not be forever. Life doesn't always go the way you plan, and that could change, but those are still my life goals. Between now and then though, we all need companionship and I make a great companion and lover either way. BTW, I am currently dating a ciswoman who does not plan on having kids so the same rules apply. We are simply enjoying eachother's companionship.
>>
>>5814173
>>5815681
>implying actual legitimate ftms date lesbians and not just confused dykes who think they're boys because they like dressing like dudes
>>
>>5811451
Male
Gay
Three dimensions pig disgusting
>>
M
Bi

Would date both, not sure about meeting my dad and mom with you. Theyre both huge asshole.
>>
Male
Bi leaning towards gay
MtFs: if they aren't the ugly af trendy kids and they aren't men with mops on their heads then yes
FtMs: yes but probably won't fuck, nothing personal
>>
File: 17281305-450-360.jpg (74 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
17281305-450-360.jpg
74 KB, 450x360
M
Gay af
Yes to FtM but only the femboy/emo/androgynous ones. The really masculine ones can be attractive but the thought of a masculine bear with a vagina is slightly repulsing to me
>>
>>5811451
male, bisexual, have a mtf fuckbuddy but thats as far as it will go
>>
>>5817036
>Yes to FtM but only the femboy/emo/androgynous ones
fuck yes
>>
>>5815520
sounds fun, I'm mtf and about to jump into the bdsm community around where I live. I hope I meet a chick like you
>>
>>5811451
male
possibly bi, confirmed gay
no
>>
>>5813262
>being this delusional
people will play along
but facts are facts
I thought you people knew that
>>
>>5811451
Female
Lesbian
NO
I'm attracted to women, not men.
>>
>starts typing into response box
>sees the word cis people
>realizes I don't qualify
oh whoops, carry on...
>>
Male
Hetero
I would date a MtF

I prefer the person to keep his genitals but I'm attracted to the feminity I think, female or MtF it's not a problem for me.
>>
Male, bisexual, would date a passable trans women but her dick must be big, otherwise what's the point.
>>
>>5815366

Seeing the women I like in their natural habitat. Where else am I gonna be able to do that?

>>5815457

Nah too few pictures and I quit fapping anyway.
>>
>>5818151
>mtf
>maintaining a large and erect penis

Stop watching porn. You'll get a tiny useless dick.
>>
>>5811451
>Cis people: State your gender, sexuality, and whether you'd date MtFs or FtMs.

Male, gay, and I'm open to dating FtMs. Not going to lie, though - he'd have to pass pretty well. As far as genital status goes, I think pre-op makes a lot more sense, as FtM surgery just isn't that advanced. Unless you have some seriously bad dysphoria with your genitals, you may as well keep your vagina and use it. As for me, I'd have no problems there.
>>
>>5811451
Female, bisexual. Actually dated a transguy once, but it was before he came out, so I thought he was female at the time; he came out some time after we broke up. Would date a trans person again, see no reason not to - I like both men and women, both penises and vaginas, and I hope I'm ready for the judgement and hardships we might face. I'm already in a relationship, though, so not now.
>>
>>5811451
Male, bisexual, I would date FtM without dick but I would not date a MtF unless she's stunning, feminine and has the sex reassignment surgery (I don't like girls with dick).
I apologize if any of what I wrote sounds rude, English is not my first language and sometimes I can't find "soft" words
>>
File: 1451876156179.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1451876156179.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>5811456
Same
>>
>>5818553
Nothing you wrote sounds rude imo
>>
>>5811451
male
gay
yeah
>>
File: current year.gif (90 KB, 540x328) Image search: [Google]
current year.gif
90 KB, 540x328
>>5811451
Male
Faggot
No, it's kinda disgusting
>>
>161 replies
>only 21 yes'
>>
File: Photo Feb 29, 8 46 19 PM.jpg (221 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 29, 8 46 19 PM.jpg
221 KB, 480x640
I feel plenty are saying No 'cause of shame associated with in, the real life of everyday.

Now some say no 'cause physical attraction and I accept that. Though plenty I feel like are out of assumptions and shame (mainly for straight cisgender men) and openly claiming being attracted to trans women.
>>
male
gay
i saw a pretty passable ftm the other day on the internet that i'd have totally fucked if they were a cis dude so yeah i'd probably give it a shot. i have genuinely no idea what the genitals look like though, so i'm sort of uncertain.
>>
>>5818823
Some are replying in their real life situation as I'm sure when it comes to dating. Most put the unsaid condition of in-person realtionship.

I don't see most holding a relationship, if they ever get in one, off 4chan.
>>
>>5811451
Male, bi (gay-leaning), yes to both but with greater scrutiny. I don't want to date people who are still transitioning because of the emotional baggage it can bring into a relationship and I want a partner who is secure in themselves. Also they'd better be prepared to satisfy me in bed.
>>
>>5815696
We desperately need more females to speak out about the barbaric act that is male genital mutilation.
By the way, there are extremely few cases where it's actually medically necessary to perform a circumcision; even phimosis can be solved through other means.
>>
>>5818768
This is 4chan, where assholery is the fiat currency. I bet it's more than half trolls samefagging and fapping over ruining some poor transgirl's self esteem. IRL, I've only had one person who was attracted to me before ever reject me for being trans.
>>
File: Picture 175.jpg (292 KB, 700x571) Image search: [Google]
Picture 175.jpg
292 KB, 700x571
A big thing is that these people who do want to date trans people, also need to be bigger trans advocate.

Seeing things like "couldn't cause of emotional baggage." or "mental health.".

Well looking how often we are treated in many aspects it makes it difficult. Especially with job discrimination and the lack of seeing the procedures as medically needed (For my case, 'cause I feel like I just can't function in this physical state)

Those two just really screw trans people over 'cause you cut off our income, so we can't medically transition.
>>
>>5818813
Not that different from a regular vag, the clit can get a bit bigger than usual though sometimes.
Post-op FtM surgery is a fucking nightmare
>>
File: 1456769040682.png (530 KB, 662x619) Image search: [Google]
1456769040682.png
530 KB, 662x619
>>5818924
I think OP was asking for honesty, not lies. Allow me t remind you that humans are very vain creatures. Looks are everything. And if you look like a man in drag with make up on, it won't help you get what is commonly known as "heterosexual".

This is not an issue you can sugarcoat.
>>
>>5818634
Oh thanks, it's just I only talked about gender and dicks. Not as tender and human as >>5811491 opinion, eg.
>>
Straight Male, I don't know if I would go out with a MtF pre-op but maybe if there's a better post op option in the future, I'd consider it if she passes well.

Why am I here in /lgbt/? I have very little interaction with the LGBT community because I'm in a massive conservative area and I want to learn about the community. Also, you legbutts have funnier .jpgs than /b/
>>
Male, bisexual heteroleaning (I'm not gonna fuck a bear but twinks are cute)

MTFs, well, if I like them, and I think they're attractive, sure.

FTMs I don't think personality wise we'd ever match up. FTMs seem to want to be the buffest or most masculine guys they can be, and that's not what I'm really into. Plus I've had really bad social experience with the few FTMs I've known, so I have a feeling personality wise it'd be a similar case of just not working together as a relationship.

Not opposed to friendships, but I'm just more into the archetypes of femininity. I don't know if that's the right way to frame the issue though, I'm into rippled muscular women, but not the same with men, while I'm into more slender petite guys too.

Plus, if I knew you as CIS, or worse I had a crush on you as CIS, it's just going to be way too awkward and way too difficult to come to terms with the change.
>>
>>5819333
>I'm into rippled muscular women as well as more traditionally feminine-figured women
Fix'd
>>
File: owl-v-cop.jpg (142 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
owl-v-cop.jpg
142 KB, 960x960
Straight male here. Happily married to a cis bisexual woman, so this is all hypothetical of course.

If I were still single, I wouldn't seek out a relationship with a trans woman but if a cute one approached me I wouldn't reject her out of hand either. I'd at least go on a few dates to see how they played out.

Gay trans men are kind of complicated for me. I've met a couple that I could have potentially gone bi for, in another lifetime.
>>
>>5819216
Well maybe if conservatives weren't usually ones that were complete fuckwits towards trans people. Then maybe.

Though would have to say you're very weak with no ambition, if simply finding more of a differing political party seems to endorse a community more.
>>
>>5811451
Male, bi, yes but mtf only
>>
cis straight female, dated a FTM for 7 years, got dumped when the roids went to his head adn he started doing all kinds of stupid party drugs and decided he wanted to get fucked by gay men. Now no gay men will fuck him. I just.. god I really loved him. Really sucks. Anyways TMI but yeah I'd date an FTM again if they were at a more stable/ respectful, less self-absorbed insecure stage of their transition.
>>
>>5819791
1.) Don't say we, 'cause the whole trans community is not on the same page with politics.

2.) Younger trans people are lot more independent with political views than the older ones. Though we just got on the scenes as adults (I'm 20) we had no control of that.
>>
Male, bi, both probably
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bi i guess
Yeah sure, don't mind, if you're not a total prick
>>
>>5811451
CIS Male
Gay
Probably wouldn't want to date an MTF or FTM, I don't know though
>>
>>5811451
Female
Bi
Would date both, but prefer FtMs
>>
>>5819808
>cis straight female

Bullshit. You are an ftm, I can tell
>>
File: Degeneracy 2.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy 2.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
Male
Straight
Would fuck a tranny if it were my last resort and >she was top passable

I don't even know what the fuck am i doing here, off yourselves homos.
>>
Male, straight and gay-curious, wouldn't date a man, mtf, ftm or whatever. If I'm eating a pussy, I want to know it's nature who crafted it, not some fucking doctor.

Same with a cock, obviously. And fake tits are horrendous as well.
>>
>>5820117
>I would fuck a man
>Calling others homos

kek, you'd be first in the gas chamber.
>>
>>5820150
>if it were my last resort
I don't want to be a hypocrite and say never ever.
If you were 60 years old, got your face burned off in an accident and had terminal cancer and then some super beautiful tranny were asking you to have sex with >her you would do >her raw no questions asked.
I just hate being dishonest and say words like "never" lightly.
>>
just came from the front page

male
straight
no, both have weird and unappealing physical oddities. Not to mention I wouldn't date anything that isn't a girl
>>
>>5820165
which is weird because I jack off to anime futas
>>
>>5820165
ok seriously do people just sit there refreshing the front page?
>>
>>5820180
A coincidence when I oppened 4chan
>>
>>5820186
who opens 4chan to the front page? Do you just like... browse 10 different boards?
>>
Male
Gay
Probably not, but it depends on the person
>>
m
bi
I'm forever alone dont date anyone and I'm totally inept at relationships

I've seen/chatted few mtfs I would and some I wouldn't cause they are more insane than me

ftm - no, but I've only ever seen one
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bi
Definitely Mtf and sure I'd probably go out with a FtM
>>
Male
Straight
I wouldn't even think twice about dating a Mt if she meets or exceeds my standards. Unfortunately for me my standards for any chick is too high for my body type.
>>
Male
Bi
Would ravage a cute mtf or trap

Unfortunately live in a region where those types of people are Hella hard to find.
>>
>>5811451

male
straight
yeah I guess, it feels like I'd prefer a "real" girl but when you're actually in the presence of a real-life person who is hot, real emotions can easily overcome such ideas
>>
>>5811583

The "barbaric" judgment is subjective and accordingly it's up to each subject to make it. Yes, it is mostly if not entirely up to the person owning the genitals to decide whether they should get the surgery. But no, it is not only up to that person to decide whether others should find it "barbaric" or ugly or unsexy or whatever else.
>>
>>5818920

Seriously. It's conventional to venerate that holy thing called "mother's love". Nothing is supposed to be stronger or better or purer than a mother's love for her baby. Very unhealthy to think such things, when in reality:

*mom pops out precious baby*
*mom immediately hands precious baby over to some jackass who will apply a blade to its genitals for no reason*
>>
>>5814173

where are all these lesbians who date transguys? not that i wanna date one, i just want like 15 minutes to see what the sex is like... for science... i have no problem getting bi chicks who prefer guys or straight chicks, but lesbians hate me 100% of the time... maybe it's just something about me though... idk...
>>
male
generally straight, occasional crossdresser
she would have to pass beyond even a shadow of a doubt. if i can't tell it has/had a penis, then we're good.
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bi
Most likely with MtF
>>
>>5811451
Female
Bi. (more inclined to male)
I think... FtM mostly. Usually looks better. But would MtF if he doesn't look like a hairy dude with sundress and wig
>>
Male, bi
Andro or fem boys = MtFs > andro girls > normal girls > FtMs = normal dudes > masc girls

So yes, but i dont like many ftms
>>
>>5815283
Your wife is a lucky woman
>>
>>5814592
More like one rimming me and the other eating me out. They were both pretty disphoric about their dicks so it was all about me ;)
>>
>>5811451
male
gay
never
kill it with fire both mtf and ftm
>>
>>5811459
Damn, thought I was the only one.

Not sure if that made me a bislut or not, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable with a transwoman, I'm okay with transdudes though.
>>
>>5811451
I am bisexual, male, and I am not totally closed off to the idea of dating a trans person, it really depends. I will say it would take a really special trans person in order for me to consider dating them, something about it just turns me off for the most part, seeing a person with tits and a penis or a mans body and a vagina is kind of revolting to me, and the medically constructed penis's they currently create repulse me even more. Its not the transsexuality that bothers me, its the body being a mix of both genders.
>>
>>5811603
He's probably bicurious.
>>
male
gay
I would have sex with a ftm if they looked like buck angel. as far as a relationship goes I need to be fucked on a regular basis so no.
>>
Female
Lesbian
MtFs? No
FtMs? No
>>
Male
Bi
Have dated FtM, would consider either
>>
>>5811459
>>5823450
>>5811558
Doin the lords work famiglia

>>5815681
Lmao

>>5814637
Cute.

>>5817036
>>5817559
That's me

>>5820598
You get me

>>5823054
Andro girls and masc girls are the same thing dumbass

>>5823499
Different strokes for different folks, lol. The mix or contrast of genitals/gender is hot imo
>>
File: temmie.gif (604 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
temmie.gif
604 KB, 512x512
guy, bi, yes, no (i mean why would i, feminity and dicks are the only attractive things)
>>
File: the perfect woman.gif (2 MB, 433x297) Image search: [Google]
the perfect woman.gif
2 MB, 433x297
In fantasy I might fuck a tranny.
In reality no.
>>
Gay
Male
MtF- nope
FtM-maybe, if they can grow a decent beard
>>
Male
Bi
I see no reason why not, like i obviously have standards but I wouldn't not date them just because they were trans, only if we had a connection though
>>
>>5825163
Oh I should mention, no transtrenders. fuck off tumblr
>>
Male
Straight

Yes - My current gf is MtF. She has a lot of insecurities because of the whole trans thing even though she's gorgeous, it can get a bit annoying.

No
>>
>>5811451
Male
Strait
If they were biologically female I may. A lot of it would depend on if they were level-headed about it, not one of those "LOOK AT ME I'M TRANS!" all-day-every-day people.
>>
Cis female
Lesbian
Yeah, MTF only though
>>
F
Lesbian
Tried dating a MTF, wasn't a good fit.
>>
>>5811918
>man
>vagina

um
>>
>F
>Heteroromantic asexual
>I would date a FtM but only if they were also asexual.
>>
male
gay
absolutely not on both counts
>>
Male.
Gay.
MtF (pre-op, since SRS dicks look dysfunctional as hell); in my opinion, it's more about what they look/act like rather than their genitalia.
>>
M
Bi

ftms only
>>
>>5811451
male
bisexual
FtM yes, I honestly don't think I'd date an MtF though, but who knows.

>inb4 "you just like vaginas and you're pretending to be bi for attention"
>>
>>5811451
Male, gay, fuck no
>>
Female
Straight-ish

I'd date a ftm as long as they passed. That's why I don't consider myself 100% straight.
>>
>>5811451
Male
Bi
MtF's i've tried to date, and though sometimes they seem appealing online, in real life they are generally crazy autistic men with skinny feminine ,but still male looking, bodies and gay voices, their fake bimbo personalities are kind of creepy too
FtMs, sure why not, they seem sane, on here at least, and fucking a vagina feels a lot better and cleaner than an asshole

Neither ftm or mtf post op though
>>
f
bisex
ftm yes mtf no
>>
M
Bi I guess, I like women and MtF, although I prefer MtF
Absolutely
>>
female
bi
would probably date a passable mtf, not sure about a ftm though
>>
Male
Heterosexual
No, I might fuck a MtF if I was desperate or they were just a cool person and ask me straight up
>>
>>5811451
male
bi
mtf- yes
ftm- depends on whether they look like a lesbian or not
>>
>>5827485
and I should elaborate, post op mtf is a no
>>
>>5820117
>transtrenders
It's my dream to top one of you /pol/ manlets. You probably squirm. That's the best.
>>
File: synthwave-bg.jpg (309 KB, 1563x858) Image search: [Google]
synthwave-bg.jpg
309 KB, 1563x858
>>5811451
male
biscum
no though I would have sex with one
>>
>>5817036
I feel like ftm people just can't win. If they're anything short of a bear, 99% of the time they look like women and the bear looking ones are disgusting
>>
>>5811451
Male gay
I would date MTF (early in transition) but not FTMs because even after transition women are still bitchy and whiny and most arnt fem-boys anyway.
>>
>>5811451
>Male
>bi
>yes
>yes
>>
male
gay

If I started talking to an FtM and I thought he was cute I might date him but I can't really imagine that much sexual action happening. But I'm primarily interested in the romantic aspect of a relationship so if I really connected well with him then I'd give it a shot
>>
Female
Lesbian
I have only ever crushed on one MtF, and I didn't know she was trans. I still liked her after I found out though. She had boobs and a beautiful feminine face, long hair, was tall and skinny, dressed well, and other than her voice seemed just like a normal hot girl. If I met another trans girl like that, I might like her. She would also have to not be AGP or really submissive.
I have also crushed on a FtM before, because I knew him before he came out as trans. I think as long as they haven't been on T for too long, I could like them
I'm also scared of sex so I'm not really considering that
>>
>>5811451
male
bi
yes to ftm, maybe to mtf
>>
>>5811451
female
homoflexible/bi
FtM never
MtF possibly

>>5811673
there are some tall FtMs though, it's not like cis women are never ever tall either
>>
>>5811614
>>5811832
>>5814331
>>5814760
>>5815098
>>5815471
>>5815588
>>5817036
>>5818433
>>5818553
>>5818813
>>5819832
>>5819848
>>5824824
>>5825120
>>5825163
>>5827169
>>5827194
>>5828827
>>5829229

Niiice. Gonna jack off to the idea that there are men who exist who would reasonably consider dating/fucking me. Would love to be in a relationship but finding someone without being afraid of wasting their time when they find out no dick is a huge deterrent.

>tfw cute twinky ftm with a normal masculine appearance and voice but only chasers want to approach you and no chaser can tell i'm trans
>>
>>5811451
Male. bi, had an MtF crush, no idea if I'll ever fancy an FtM.
>>
Female, asexual open to dating any gender as long as I like them enough and they don't expect the succ or fuc
>>
>>5830637
Could I have the butt tho?
>>
>>5830645
ok no penetration tho
>>
Male
Bisexual
Married to a MtF
>>
Male bicurious?
Like a lot of guys apparently, would date a MtF if she was pre-op and otherwise passed well. A convincing voice is especially important to me. Strangely enough though I'm not into traps/feminine guys.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.