[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: lesbiantomboy.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lesbiantomboy.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>tfw lesbian tomboy trapped in a man's body
Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>5810858
im a straight tomboy trapped in a man's body
except it looks like a girl's now
but has a penis
>>
>>5810858
Your just a feminine straight dude.
>>
>>5811067
>tomboy
>feminine

I don't think that you are aware of those terms.
>>
>>5810858
>i'm a masculine male who likes females
>but i'm a woman
>>
>>5811160
who are you to question someone else's gender?
>>
>>5811160
>women can't be masculine
>all tomboys are Ftms in denial
>women should only ever wear pink dresses and princess shoes
>>
>>5811072
tomboy is explicitly female masculinity
so he's not wrong.
>>
>tfw a handsome man trapped in an ugly mans body
>>
>tfw trans speciesfluid demisexual cat trapped in a man's body
>>
delusion
>>
>>5810858
I know dem feels. literally bisexual male. my attraction towards others leans toward cute girls, pretty girls, cute guys, pretty guys and most definitely femmy guys. somehow Im subconciously attracted to girls that only like other girls. not exactly manly chicks, but boyish ones.. I dont know why, it just happens like that. And sometimes I feel just like you OP, tomboy lesbian stuck in a man's body. fucking weird
>>
File: OnNb4n81.jpg (146 KB, 1118x759) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n81.jpg
146 KB, 1118x759
>>5810858
This guy does. This is all of you.
>>
File: 1445134795456.jpg (12 KB, 246x227) Image search: [Google]
1445134795456.jpg
12 KB, 246x227
>will never ever pass
>always called cute because the way I act and not because of my looks

>too shy to ever get a boyfriend
>will die alone
>not a dick enough to an hero because of family
>>
> Need to put tremendous amounts of work into passing
> Want to do other things with my life
> Anxiety too great while non-passing to do any of those things
> This is completely sustainable
> Really
>>
File: 1451798739717.jpg (42 KB, 518x550) Image search: [Google]
1451798739717.jpg
42 KB, 518x550
>>5810858
>tfw bi tomboy on hormones for over half a year and people keep calling me cute
>>
i hate this trapped in a man/woman's body way of explaining dysphoria
>>
>>5816133
Yeah it's not very accurate but I haven't bothered to think of a way to explain it since everyone I know either doesn't care or kind of gets it
There's no person hiding inside me, that's just my skeleton
I am myself and who I am is a girl
>>
tfw becoming an mtf lesbian tomboy, desu i cant complain
>>
>>5816326
do you also like cocks on girls or strictly vaginas?
>>
>>5816453
i prefer them having an actual vagina
>>
>>5816466
so you dont fap to traps?
>>
>>5816486
nope, closest would be some doujinshis, but generally i dont fap much anymore
>>
Why is every mtf obsessed with anime girls
>>
>>5816501

>Why are people who desperately want to be beautiful women obsessed with idealised females.

Gee I wonder.
>>
File: 1436752624063.jpg (282 KB, 1879x1966) Image search: [Google]
1436752624063.jpg
282 KB, 1879x1966
>>5816501
anime is often the culprit for agp
>>
>>5816612
get the fuck off this board
>>
>>5810858
I'm an ugly nerd girl trapped in a reasonably attractive mans body.

>>5816133
Same. Whenever I came out to my mom and explained everything to her she asked me "but do you feel like a woman trapped in a mans body" like after all the personal shit that I had said that made it obvious I was trans, I still had to conform to that cliche for her to accept I was trans. Like I've explained to her since that I don't like it and don't agree with it, but it still pissed me off whenever she asked.
>>
>>5816612
>tfw anime got me into crossdressing
>tfw anime turned me bisexual
>>
>>5813768
>my life's dreams, goals desires revolve entirely around my sex life which will occupy <10% of my waking time
this and 90% of all posts of this disgusting degenerate board should invoke ban

your life being about imaginary cock is embarrassing, get some fucking interests and hobbies
>>
>>5810858
you watch too much anime anon and have a fetish, not a gender
>>
who here is a feminist?
>>
>>5816466

You're exactly the sort of transbian that ends up lusting for man cock.
>>
File: 1409706472730.png (195 KB, 364x397) Image search: [Google]
1409706472730.png
195 KB, 364x397
>>5816612
>Anime made be bi
>Anime made me obsessed with the idea of being female and taking big hard dicks

Full on AGP. The minute I could actually meaningfully change into a woman whilst passing perfectly as CIS I'm jumping on that. Not just as a sex thing, but to do what I do as a cut girl.

>6'7", the most impossible element to change. Even when they perfect it, I'd obviously have been a man.
>>
>>5818302
me
>>
>>5818302
Feminist here.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (5 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
5 KB, 307x164
>>5811072
Honestly a feminine guy sounds like op's situation
>>
>>5818435
>>5818556
not that anon
why are you not egalitarian?
"its the same" is not an answer
>>
>>5818627
I'm gonna hate myself here for a bit for borrowing from Germaine Greer. I still like the way she put it.

Equality is unacceptable. Not merely the state of "women", but also that of "men", is not conducive to realization of our potential or dignity. Merely changing, improving, or rebalancing the oppression that underpins our conception of gender and the systems of power it helps support is a bait-and-switch. We're after more. We're after liberation. Men need to get in on this shit too, and chasing "equality" to fellow (traditionally lesser) slaves isn't what's going to get them to figure it out. It's just going to make them upset they didn't get a good deal.

Shame a lady who said "fuck the system" so loudly in her youth has become one of its favourite mouthpieces in her old age.
>>
>>5810858
butch lez here
I feel ya OP
transitioning worked out fine for me
>>
>>5818744
You're just a man with a mutilated penis.
>>
>>5818752
so ?
even in your weird world I'm still happy, have a gf and money
>>
>>5818718
liberation?
what the fuck is that?
that sounds scary as fuck
like nazi/culty type of scary

this kind of stuff is not good, its brainwashing people. those strong emotions and precise criticisms dont fit in reality and have a dangerous potential
your cause is good but your hatred takes everything good from it and makes it poisonous
relax

so we are clear that feminism =/= egilitarism?

also, people say you are not a true feminist dont they?
>>
>>5818759
exactly, I dont mind calling you a woman if it makes you happy and doesnt harm anyone

am I sexist or a bad guy?
>>
>>5818862
don't really get what you are trying to say but idc what you call me desu
>>
>>5810858
Diagnosis: You are ill
>>
>>5818856
>liberation?
>what the fuck is that?
>that sounds scary as fuck
>like nazi/culty type of scary
I feel like it's a little early in this online discussion to run afoul Godwin's Law, but here we are.

Why does liberation sound, to you, scary as fuck?

>this kind of stuff is not good, its brainwashing people. those strong emotions and precise criticisms dont fit in reality and have a dangerous potential
your cause is good but your hatred takes everything good from it and makes it poisonous

Brainwashing, hmm? Like the enforcement and reproduction of strict and impairing gender roles and valuation of social worth based on performativity?
Strong emotions and criticism unfit for reality? Is the status quo so precious that reality itself falters when it is criticised, or felt strongly about?
What danger do you fear?
What do you think it is that I hate?

>relax
I'm pretty relaxed. You claim multiple times not to be in your own post. Express those strong feelings and examine them instead of trying to externalize them.

>so we are clear that feminism =/= egilitarism?
I was always clear on this. Again, the question should be posed to you. Are we clear that feminism is not egalitarianism?

>also, people say you are not a true feminist dont they?
Some do, indeed.
>>
>>5819005
I should have said im not the same anon

I mean that I dont believe transgender people cant change genders, I dont see a woman when I see a mtf
but there is no point in bringing it up unless you are an asshole

I dont mind calling you a woman if it makes you happy and I dont lose anything

dysphoria is a mental illness (or whatever the correct term is) and its not something you can control
>>
>>5819027
idk that's like your opinion
but unless I tell someone I'm trans they don't know anyway and if I tell someone I'm at a point where I don't care if they call me a woman or an oompaloompa
>>
>>5819025
>I feel like it's a little early in this online discussion to run afoul Godwin's Law, but here we are.
so Im not allowed to make the comparison?
because I think theres some parallels that can be drawn between the two

>Brainwashing, hmm? Like the enforcement and reproduction of strict and impairing gender roles and valuation of social worth based on performativity?

shit that sounds like brainwashing
you sound brainwashed I mean

what do you mean by that?
>valuation of social worth based on performativity?
performativity where?
I dont see how thats a bad thing
also I dont think its the only thing that determines your social value

>Strong emotions and criticism unfit for reality? Is the status quo so precious that reality itself falters when it is criticised, or felt strongly about?
who said anything about status quo?
YOUR strong emotions arent fit for reality

>What danger do you fear?
you
>What do you think it is that I hate?
me apparently

>I'm pretty relaxed
I didnt mean that literally
now I do
relax, stop being so antagonistic

>I was always clear on this.
I was asking because everyone that I asked said feminism is egilitarism, no reason to get sassy
>>
>>5819040
I hope you have a long and happy life
I hope you know people that accepts you, or that you meet people that do
>>
>>5819123
thanks same goes for you
>>
>>5819116
>so Im not allowed to make the comparison?
I don't recall saying you weren't. Am I disallowed from commenting on your comparison?

>shit that sounds like brainwashing
you sound brainwashed I mean
Ad hominem. That my different opinions stem from an exposure to ideas you are unfamiliar with does not entitle you to diagnose me with an unspecified indoctrination using negative politicized terminology.

>performativity where?
Everywhere, more or less. Wherever people are engaging in, and being judged by, their culturally gendered behaviour.

>I dont see how thats a bad thing
It's a pretty bad thing for most people. It rewards sufficiently well-conforming behaviour/attributes, and punishes insufficiently well-conforming behaviour/attributes, and this is not absolute but comparative, fostering competition to ever-more-prominently embody qualities that are not necessarily consistent with, or constructive to the person that must embody them as part of status games.

>also I dont think its the only thing that determines your social value
It isn't, nor have I said it was, but it is such a thing, and not an insignificant one.

>who said anything about status quo?
I believe I just did, since your concern for it prompted you to make an indefensible assertion
>YOUR strong emotions arent fit for reality
That being that reality is somehow a thing that lacks a place for real phenomena, even though they be emergent properties.

>you
I think that's the fist time anyone has said that of me. It's going to take a while to mull it over.

>me apparently
I assure you, I do not hate you, although I realize a stranger's assurance means little.

>I didnt mean that literally
>now I do
>relax, stop being so antagonistic
Ah, you retract and then put forward your words. Very consistent. You've invented your own antagonism; you're nothing like an enemy.

>no reason to get sassy
I'd rather we not misunderstand one another. If that constitutes sass, I believe there was ample reason.
>>
>>5818385
talking from experience?
>>
>>5819397
you are great at arguing
your fallacies are top notch
im going to stick to the point and try to resort to facts and not fallacies from now on

>Wherever people are engaging in, and being judged by, their culturally gendered behaviour
I dont see that, can you give me an example?

>It rewards sufficiently well-conforming behaviour/attributes, and punishes insufficiently well-conforming behaviour/attributes
what do you mean by that?
you are making it really hard for me to understand
you are saying people discriminate people that are different?

>fostering competition to ever-more-prominently embody qualities that are not necessarily consistent with, or constructive to the person that must embody them as part of status games.
I think that that doesnt represent society as a whole
there are different kinds of people, not everyone is desperate to be popular or cool
when I see shallow, self centered people, I think that with time they will realize thats not what "life" is about and grow up

>That being that reality is somehow a thing that lacks a place for real phenomena, even though they be emergent properties.
again, you are great at arguing
you are way more intense than you should be, there are terrible things happening around the world and some unspeakable things regarding gender
people are now aware of gender issues or at least way more than they were, political correctness made its way into the oscars

>Ah, you retract and then put forward your words. Very consistent. You've invented your own antagonism; you're nothing like an enemy.
see? I was honestly talking about feminism in general when I said relax
you still dont believe me and think It was directed towards you
you are very antagonistic, you just are great at hiding it

>I believe there was ample reason.
no there is not, not in good argument at least

stop it with the terminology, it makes me think you are not thinking by yourself and just spouting things repeated to you
>>
>>5816133
How is this not accurate?
>>
You and every other transbian. Just stay a straight dude.
>>
>>5811172
I am myself. And I can question anyones gender as much as I want.

>inb4 edge
>>
>>5816690
so how is that a cliche? how would you describe it? you have a feminine brain stuck inside a male skull?

you're a fucking retard and suicide would be the best option
>>
File: 1456186615064.jpg (41 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1456186615064.jpg
41 KB, 540x438
>>5816037
Can I see?

Or, just in general, can someone link to mtf tomboy/or andro mtf? That's what I feel I am but I have oppressively long hair. I seriously think if I knew how short to cut it I would be way more appealing to women (and maybe even men).
>>
File: 12415123.jpg (2 MB, 3840x3778) Image search: [Google]
12415123.jpg
2 MB, 3840x3778
>>5821153
>can someone link to mtf tomboy/or andro mtf?
pic and >>5819103 related
>>
MEXICOMEXICOMEXICO
ME GARBA EL MEXICO
PLS DATEME EL MEXICO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-AKaiSUOlc
>>
>>5821254
what's your sexual orientation and how do you feel about your penis?
>>
>>5821685
>what's your sexual orientation
lesbian
>how do you feel about your penis?
don't have one so no clue how to feel about it
>>
>>5821697
I assume you used to have one?
>>
>>5821710
yeah but can't really remember much about it
why you asking ?
>>
>>5821724
curiosity. it's usually the straight mtfs that get the surgery. lesbians tend to keep their dicks
>>
>>5821773
citation needed
last time I checked it was pretty much 50/50
>>
>>5821773
Remember: if you ever get a statistic about trans people out of the CAMH, it's irreproducible for every other place on Earth. This should tell you something.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.