[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I come off too strong or is what I did justifiable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 200_s.gif (42 KB, 372x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42 KB, 372x200
I met a guy on craigslist (I know, ew) about a month ago, he's 23 and I'm 22. I posted an ad looking for a bj after being single with no sex for almost half a year. I'm completely disease free and hygienic, tested last year after my last hookup. We chatted a bit and for the first time through craigslist I actually encountered a guy I shared a lot in common with, we're both really into gaming and he was very well-spoken. He told me he's in the Navy and has his own place, we met there for the first time, watched TV and cuddled next to each other until we started kissing (my first time kissing another guy) and I started feeling a way no guy had ever made me feel. He led me to his bedroom and gave me oral, this repeated a few times throughout two weeks and we even went on a 'date' to go see Deadpool. After seeing him about 6-7 times, two days ago I started to get a bump on my bottom lip near the center. I've always had some acne on my face, even around my lips but never actually ON my lip. I thought it was just a fever blister but earlier today I started to get worried so I texted him to ask if he hooked up with anyone else since we met, here was our text exchange:
>>
Me - Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something... I don't mean to sound clingy or anything, I know we're both two grown men doing our own thing, but since we've met have you hooked up with anyone else? It's just that for the first time I have a bump on my bottom lip which I presume is a fever blister and one of the top causes is kissing. I don't really want to kiss you tomorrow with this thing on my lip, it's kinda embarrassing... You're the only person I've been with in almost half a year, I'm not sure where else it could come from. Please don't think I'm implying anything about you, just trying to keep our best interests in mind.
His response - Yeah, I've seen one other guy. But he didn't have anything on his lips, and I've never had anything like that in my life. I'm sorry that happened and I completely understand your point. Please don't be embarrassed, because it's a very common thing. I do agree that we shouldn't kiss, though, because it could end up spreading.
My response - Thanks for the honesty, I know we aren't in a serious relationship but I was kinda hoping we would only be seeing each other out of respect. From the time we've spent together I've grown to really have feelings for you, and the need to look elsewhere for another guy was the last thing on my mind. I wish I would've known you were kissing/sucking off other guys before I kissed you, looking back it's kinda gross. I hate to say this but I think it'd be best if we stop seeing each other.
Was I too harsh? He hasn't texted back yet, I just replied. I feel really conflicted, I thought we had a lot in common and he said the feelings were mutual but I would never hookup with other guys while talking to a guy who I felt so strongly about. Help?
>>
No, you weren't too harsh.
>>
>>5809998
Really? I asked the same question on reddit and they're saying I'm wrong and naive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/48kzvn/am_i_in_the_wrong/
>>
>>5809965
Kek he lied and knew he had herpes. You better go get tested to be safe, may be something else. Bottoms are sluts and will suck off anyone and rarely use a condom for that.
>>
File: 1435331910696.jpg (45 KB, 596x596) Image search: [Google]
1435331910696.jpg
45 KB, 596x596
>>5810026
>askgaybros
>>
>>5810047
>tfw I saw a condom on his nightstand but never mentioned anything

It's kinda my fault for falling for someone through fucking craigslist of all places, I just related to him so much. This feel sucks.
>>
>>5810060
Lol I didn't know where else to turn besides here, don't rub it in please.
>>
>>5810026
and by the way, are you kinda dumb or something?
>In between herpes outbreaks, the virus lies dormant (as if it is hibernating or sleeping) in nerve cells. Exposure to HSV-1 is extremely common, as many as 90% of American adults have been exposed to the virus, and there is no stigma to having a cold sore. However, HSV-2, or genital herpes, can cause embarrassment.

You get it as a child, it's just a coincidence that it flared up now.
>>
>>5810071
I just saw a big fucking bump on my lip and got scared, can you really blame me?
>>
>>5810069
You could always ask real gay people in the real world.

Who am I kidding. Naaaaaah.
>>
>>5810077
Well, now you know. I went up until 23 or something without having my first cold sore.
>>
>>5810079
>implying I know any

>>>5810081
Does kissing jumpstart it?
>>
>>5810093
No, but stress and changes in behaviour may do so.
>>
So do I need to apologize? The faggots on Reddit are making me feel like a dick for what I said.
>>
>>5810132
I would, but I'd keep it brief, along the lines of 'Sorry, I didn't realise it was a non-issue' etc.
>>
>>5810132
You're not really a dick. Well, kind of a dick with the way you put it, yeah... But you are naive. Just like the guys in Reddit said - you can't assume anything and have expectations on another person like that. If you want a monogamous relationship you need to vocalize it.

Plus you met him on Craigslist, ffs. Come on.
>>
and now you see why everyone hates gays

hey op protip: gays aren't like normal people. homo monogamy is a complete myth. even the homo couples you see who blend in with the whites aren't truly mono, they fuck on the side but tell eachother

male homo sexuality is a myth. simple as that. sorry bro

don't listen to reddit or the fags in this thread, just cut contact. you sure as hell don't owe the disgusting slut an apology for asuuming he couldn't not sleep with multiple people aside from you in a fucking 2 week timeframe

welcome to homosexuality op. rampant diseased ridden sex-fiends. that's basically 95% of homo's in my opinion. there is no relationship's like normal white people, no commitment or nothing. and even the 'commitment' homo's the white people see and say they just like them aren't really mono - they're both fucking men on the side, guaranteed. Like I'm seriously not even exaggerating. actual monogamy among homosexual men is mythical

you're a homo guy and you want a relationship, get a dog desu. probably suffer to fuck the thing as well ;)
>>
>>5810220
tl dr
autism
>>
>>5810220
*safer to fuck your dog
>>
>>5810220
Men don't cheat on women?
>>
I ended up texting him "I'm sorry if I came off as harsh but I should've been more vocal about things from the start. I just thought when you said the feelings were mutual it meant we would be seeing each other exclusively."

I still feel like shit though.
>>
>>5810269
shh its ok bb
>>
>>5810269
basically to him you were just another meaningless fuck, but you stupidly thought he had feelings for you.

how pathetic
>>
>>5810276
Well, he did say he had feelings for me.
>>
>>5810220
>homo monogamy is a complete myth
How is it a complete myth when OP is monogamous? All he has to do is find someone else like him. There are more like him out there.
>>
>>5810276
>how pathetic
It's naive. Not pathetic. It happens to anyone who doesn't slut it up from time to time.
>>
>>5810290
>implying they probably aren't one in a million

I really regret making this thread, I feel worse than before.
>>
>>5810290
He's not really gay. Just one of those trendy gays because it is 2016.
>>
>>5810300
If I facepalmed any harder at this post I'd bust my head in.
>>
>>5810300
I wish, I've never had a gf and I have no interest in women sexually. The one time I actually have genuine feelings for another guy and of course it's from a fucking shitty craigslist hookup.
>>
>>5810220
this >>5810240
men are whores
>>
>>5810298
Just kill yourself
>>
>>5810298
They're not one in a million, you fucking moron. There's plenty out there. You met this one on CRAIGSLIST. Fucking Craigslist. It was a Craigslist hookup. How are you not understanding this?
>>
>>5809965
Why the fuck did you expect him to only fuck you if you met him on fucking Craigslist and never at any point vocalized that you wanted to be anything other than fuckbuddies?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.