[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /lgbt/ never posted on 4chan before so have no idea what to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: webcam-toy-foto6.jpg (66 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto6.jpg
66 KB, 500x496
Hi /lgbt/ never posted on 4chan before so have no idea what to expect.

But I gotta thing. I'm a guy that likes wearing dresses/skirts/stockings. I'm not trans, I'm not anything other than a straight guy, and I look like one too.

My problem is, female clothing is damn comfortable, ever tried lifting in a breezy dress? It's a great goddamn feeling.

Stockings feel like angels hugging your legs all the time, and the nylon is incredible to the touch.

The only thing that keeps me from wearing the stuff is social convention.

My point is that clothing shouldn't be ascribed to a gender, and you should just be able to wear whatever's comfortable and feels good.

What do?
>>
>>5809459
You're a crossdresser, that's all. Wear tights under your man-pants if you want. Or you can decide to cross dress in public if you're ready to take on the abuse.
>>
Wear dress, give no fucks
>>
>>5809467
Yeah but 'crossdresser' implies I want to cross genders, which I don't. I'm only interested in wearing a style of clothing that's both comfortable, cool enough in the hot area I live in, and allows for freedom of movement more than jeans do.
>>
>>5809471
Yeah but if I meet the wrong person/group of people that DO give a fuck I'm in trouble, besides that I hate standing out, I don't want any stares or for anyone to think I'm not perfectly normal.
>>
>>5809483
No it doesn't. You're wearing women's clothing and you're a man. That is cross-dressing.
>>
>>5809483
There is men's clothing that exists which has the same effect.
>>
I can relate OP. The only difference is that I like dudes.
>>
Man in stockings is the best possible thing.
>>
>>5809459
Wear agender clothes.
>>
>>5809459
>my uhpression

its not about society, its about you being a crossdresser
you have a fetish, you are not trans and not being repressed by the patriarchy in any way
>>
>>5809487

Just do it. Maybe other people will follow and you'll create a huge shift in how we perceive clothing.
>>
>>5814678
>likes to wear women's clothing because it's comfortable
>YUO HAEV A FETISH!!!!!!!!111 RAWR
>>
>>5814698
Lol the mental gymnastics you have to go through just to accept yourself... Pathetic.
>>
>>5814698
wear sweatpants then
>>
>>5814721

You're the one making this sexual when it clearly is not.

I think you need to rethink who's the one doing the mental gymnastics.

>>5814740

I will wear whatever I please.
>>
>>5814763
>I will wear whatever I please.
>but guuuyysss the mean boys won't let me wear a dressss!!!!

either you wear it or you don't. that's it.
>>
>>5814740
The only real traditional men's equivalent of dresses and such is kilts and togas really.
But maybe OP wants to look cute as well though so he likes the feminine appearance of the clothes as well.
>>
>>5814791
>>but guuuyysss the mean boys won't let me wear a dressss!!!!

I don't care what people think of me for what I wear. I wear what I like.
>>
>>5809483
No, you are wrong. "Crossdresser" implies and also means a person who dresses in clothes opposite to their gender.
>>
>>5814807
>I don't care what people think of me for what I wear. I wear what I like.
>>5809487
>Yeah but if I meet the wrong person/group of people that DO give a fuck I'm in trouble, besides that I hate standing out, I don't want any stares or for anyone to think I'm not perfectly normal.

?
>>
>>5814796
>But maybe OP wants to look cute as well though so he likes the feminine appearance of the clothes as well.

I agree. Some styles are only marketed for one sex. It makes no sense and people should wear whatever they want.

I think the more people who do it, the more normal it will become and people will drop these silly double standards.
>>
>>5814840

I think it's a silly phrase. There is no "cross" because there was no barrier to begin with. It's all mental. I just call it "dressing".
>>
be young thug

http://ca.complex.com/style/2015/09/young-thug-closet-womens-clothing
>>
>>5814849

Some people have different opinions than others.

I am one of those people.
>>
>The reason for the taboo is - there is a strong cultural expectation of men to act "manly", i.e. not feminine; and women's clothes are considered feminine.

>It's the same expectation/binding behind the bullying/harrassing/beating of men/boys that don't conform to gender stereotypes.

>Males are expected to be "manly", and acting outside of that boundary, whatever it is, causes derision.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-socially-acceptable-for-women-to-wear-mens-clothing-but-not-for-men-to-wear-womens-clothing

People are silly who make silly rules for silly things.
>>
>>5814870
Clearly, but you're missing my point. I'm pointing out that in one post you're saying you don't give a fuck what people think, but then in another you're saying you're scared that someone's gonna beat you up because they don't like crossdressing. Either you give a fuck or you don't, which is it? And if you're gonna reply saying something how you don't care what they think, you just don't wanna be beat up, then there isn't much of a point to this thread because it's going nowhere.

Where do you live?
>>
>>5814915
I think they're saying they're not the same person.
>>
>>5814945
then why not take off the autism filter and just say it? either way, i'm done with this thread, don't get shot op
>>
>A nice dress is optimal clothing for my body type and lets my calves breathe while dressing up.
>Have to experience chafing all day because society is fucked up
>>
>>5814915
>but then in another you're saying you're scared that someone's gonna beat you up because they don't like crossdressing.

I never said that.
>>
>>5815177
not them, but yeah you were, in the second post they quoted.

if that wasn't what you were saying, then what were you saying?
>>
>>5815180
>not them, but yeah you were, in the second post they quoted.

No, I didn't.

>if that wasn't what you were saying, then what were you saying?

Nothing.
>>
meh, you can casually wear skirts since they look good on guys. kilts yo
>>
>>5815194
ah, you're a troll, k
>>
>>5815242
muff post feet
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.