[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a bf, Gaynons, would you sniff his butt every so often?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
If you had a bf, Gaynons, would you sniff his butt every so often?
>>
yes but no cake boy's bottom ever smelled as good as
>STRAIGHT MAN POO
>>
>>5805289

i do this regularly, but generally after they took a shower and are planning to bottom. though if were not talking diving in the crack id go ahead and give a whiff any day

>tfw didnt get to sniff brazilian qts butt on sunday cuz he had a cold

so did i so moot point on the sniffing at least
>>
>You will never have a bf and bury your face in his cute fuzzy butt
>>
No

That sounds disgusting
>>
>>5805306
>cake boy

Does anyone have the comic where someone shouts that at a dejected faggot?
>>
Would you sniff a girl's butt too?
>>
Ok, buddy. This is unacceptable. One of you has to delete your own thread.
>>
>>5807034
>He wouldn't sniff his husbando's butt

How can you say you love him?
>>
>>5805289
Absolutely. Butt worship is the very best.

>>5807025
Tfw fuckbuddy has a fuzzy butt
>>
>>5805289
>>5807064
This thread is disgusting, please delete it immediately.
Butts are where poop comes from.
>>
File: 1361135934805.jpg (17 KB, 375x206) Image search: [Google]
1361135934805.jpg
17 KB, 375x206
>>5807779
>musk of a sweaty but clean male ass
>disgusting
>>
>>5805289
Of course. It's the best way to know is he has been unfaithful.

>tfw it smells like someone else's dick
>>
>>5807779
You're telling me that if you had a bf, you wouldn't lick his butt, even if he'd showered and was clean?

How can you claim you love him, if you wouldn't even bury your face between his cheeks?
>>
File: Oh Yeah!.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
Oh Yeah!.gif
372 KB, 499x281
>>5808098
How does dick smell like?
>>
File: country frog.jpg (60 KB, 1032x1084) Image search: [Google]
country frog.jpg
60 KB, 1032x1084
Not that

But I often have hyper realistic dreams where I have a bf and theyre usually so vivid that I genuinely think its real and for that short time all my feelings of isolation and loneliness dissipate and its honestly the only time I feel happy

Its a recurring thing and sometimes I dont recognise whats just happened upon waking up and I feel like its been taken from me and I reach out in the dark and remember there isnt anyone else there
>>
File: c&a.jpg (11 KB, 201x219) Image search: [Google]
c&a.jpg
11 KB, 201x219
Butt sniffing is cute :3
>>
Biscum here. Ass is the best. Nothing I love more than sniffing a cute girl/guy's butt. As long as they are properly cleanly, like they should already be, theres no worry. Best is sniffing a guys ass from behind while he is getting a nice sweaty workout from fucking someone else.
>>
I once sniffed a black man's ass as he pounded another guy. Smelled great: sweat, ass, balls, that musty pre- odor...

10/10
>>
>>5811639
Hot :3
>>
>>5805289
no, never

but I would sniff his crotch~
>>
>>5812235
The crotch is only a few cm away from the butt, though
>>
>>5807166
>love

But I don't.
I'm not capable of loving anyone.
I operate on basic animal instinct modified by reason and logic to fit into modern society.
My existence serves only to feed my base desires in as optimum a way as possible while doing some sketchy guess work to how long a period of time I can manage it over.

Love is for fools.

But I will say and do nice things for you and present the persona that lets you believe that I feel something approximating love so that I can use you to fulfill the desires of my inner demons.

You'll never know that when my hands are around you and I'm deep inside, that I secretly wish to destroy you before I move on to the next.
>>
>>5812376
That's sad.
One can't do anything without love.

Are you the Missourian?
>>
>>5812405
I've been to Misery (Missouri)?

>can't do anything without love

That would be sad if it didn't sound like a stupid hallmark card, and if I ever felt genuine sadness for anyone.

I do have feelings:
>lust
>greed
>excitement
>rage
>anger
>contempt
>a general sense of superiority to anyone and everyone I meet, even if I admire things about them
I get joy out of manipulation.
I'm like an a politician, a performer, a burglar and an ambassador of the carnal (behind the scenes).
A 'Grand Actor' on the stage of the world.

There's a certain kind of joy that it gives me.
>>
>>5812713
You don't love anybody, but no one loves you either.

You're not superior. Just broken.
>>
File: tumblr_mmacl6Rew01rv09a7o1_500.png (151 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmacl6Rew01rv09a7o1_500.png
151 KB, 450x300
>>5812713
>>
>>5812870
Shhh. You might upset the edge master.
>>
File: edge master.jpg (34 KB, 300x605) Image search: [Google]
edge master.jpg
34 KB, 300x605
>>5812713
You be some edgy motherfucker.
I bet you kick puppies and steal candy too.
>>
>>5812376
I used to think I wasn't capable of loving anyone but love will not warn you when it comes near. In fact it will hit you like a ton of bricks.
>>
>>5812870
>broken
That's just like, your opinion man.
>>5812889
>>5812906
>>5812895
Not trying to be 'edgy', I just enjoy that I am in control of the perceptions of others.
Kids love me.
Animals love me.
I like when they love me.
But saying I 'love' them in return would be overstating things.

>>5812944
I'll be honest.
I loved one person.
She crushed me emotionally when I was not able to understand the nature of my own emotions or conceive of how to deal with hers.
I left her because I was on the verge of suicide from my own wrongly perceived inadequacy (but rightly perceived emotional inadequacy).
She moved on despite saying for over a year that she would never love or be with anyone else.
I returned her sentiment.
It appears that only I meant it.

I don't have love for anyone else on this earth and there will be no reconciliation.

If I'm honest, that's always right under the surface. Over the last several years I've frozen it over, becoming quite the ice skater.

Later, I'll fuck someone in the ass.
>>
I'm physically incapable of smell
But I guess if he asked me to then I'd pretend
>>
>>5813051
Sketch?
>>
>>5812376
Edge
>>
File: I heart you.gif (2 MB, 350x307) Image search: [Google]
I heart you.gif
2 MB, 350x307
>>5813051
I love you, Anon.
>>
Would you sniff your bfs balls?
>>
>>5805289
I don't date bottoms. (because i am one.)
>>
>>5805289
Why would you smell it? It would smell like shit 90% of the time. Do you really want to test your luck?
>>
this is a dumb question

are you ready?

do gay men get hard for women? at all?
>>
>>5824249
>It would smell like shit 90% of the time
Where the fuck do you live where you
>don't have running water?
>Soap?
>Showering with your boyfriend at 5 in the morning before work?
>>5817094
Been there done that.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.