[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have bever really had bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: gloomy-sunday.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
gloomy-sunday.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>turning 22 in a week or so
>I have never had bf, aside from an internet bf that I never got to meet in person and who left me
>somehow know that I still won't find bf, and I'll be even more miserable until I'm about to turn 23
>before I know it, I will be turning 30 and I will never have had bf, and will have reached gay death and be alone for the rest of my life
>>
I'm turning 32 in a week, and I've never had a bf either. Never held anyones hand or kissed anyone. So... Things could be worse anon, you have all your 20s in front of you. At least you are not me.
>>
>>5856538
go to sleep em
>>
File: t33242brasens23221_.jpg (25 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
t33242brasens23221_.jpg
25 KB, 490x326
>>5856544
>you have all your 20s in front of you

That means nothing. I'm such an awkward anti-social fuck that I'll never make any friends - let alone find a bf -, even if you gave me ten thousand years. I remember I always thought things would get better when I left high school, but ever since then, I've been so unbearably alone: never having friends, always by myself. The only good think that ever happened to me was that internet bf, and he's been gone a long time and won't come back.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about becoming an hero. Seems like the only way out. I don't have anything in particular to look forward to in this life, to be fair. No real career prospects beyond my minimum wage job... no money to ever move out; no friends; no boyfriend; just going to work, sitting in my office and not talking to anyone, and coming home and locking myself in my room and spending the weekend alone in my room.
>>
File: 45613216587541.png (104 KB, 400x442) Image search: [Google]
45613216587541.png
104 KB, 400x442
I know your pain, anon.
>>
>tfw get lots of interest from guys but not interested in any of the ones showing interest in me
>>
You're getting slightly annoying, friend. You are inflicting all of this on yourself.
Man up and face your shit with maturity.
>>
gay death is 25
>>
>>5859227
Good

promiscuity is bullshit, I want a guy who isn't going to slut it up, so I'll go after 25+ only
>>
>>5859211
say something useful if youre going to be angry
>>
Where do you live, lonely Anons?
>>
>>5859314
middle of nowhere in the south. look forward to the day I can afford to move somewhere else, maybe even meet people and have friends if the social anxiety and depression don't kill me first
>>
>>5856581
well, you can't expect different results if you do the same things over and over.

Having the weekends free it's a HUGE advantage. Start going out, even if you have to do it by yourself. Grab a book with a flashy cover and go to a coffee shop, go to a bar and sit at the counter, start going to the gym, get a dog and take it for walks.

There are literally thousands of things you can do to meet people.
>>
>>5856538
This sounds suspiciously like a situation I was involved in with a guy who claimed to not be gay.
>>
Get a hobby that gets you out of the house! Meet people! You don't need to be a social butterfly, just try harder.
>>
>>5864007
>Go outside
Ah, the normalcancer answer to everything. And go WHERE? Gay men are 1.5% of the population. You kind of have to hunt for them and the only places they congregate are pigsties.
>>
File: 1377274496605.jpg (64 KB, 1101x885) Image search: [Google]
1377274496605.jpg
64 KB, 1101x885
>22
>have never had anyone (of either gender) pay the blindest bit of notice to me
I make friends just fine but haven't come close to anything else. Not that I'm trying but it's hard to imagine that making the first move would ever go well when you don't seem to attract people at all.
>>
>>5864099
Make normal friends and you'll meet their gay ones eventually. LGBT specific social groups are cancer, if you want to meet a normal person who just happens to be gay steer clear of bars and clubs etc. It's never easy but it beats being alone forever. Also normal friends make being single easier.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.