[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be guy >like a girl >turns out he's trans >surprisingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: received_550181308497530.jpg (83 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
received_550181308497530.jpg
83 KB, 2048x1152
>be guy
>like a girl
>turns out he's trans
>surprisingly unaffected by this

whats wrong with me, i thought i'd be turned off by this fact but i really dont care??? i still have feelings for him.

pic unrelated
>>
You're a dude who likes a girl.
Nothing's wrong with you.
Chill brotha.
>>
ftm or mtf nigger?
>>
>>5804951
but he's trans.

use to be a girl

but he is now a guy.

shoot i dont even know how to say that.

is trans guy mean that was girl, but now guy?
>>
>>5804951
>>5804987
ftm.

so... i dont know what to do now...
>>
I don't understand how you can claim to like someone when you can't even bother googling something that's like a core part of who they are to be sure you understand it.
>>
If he still looks like a girl, which I'm assuming yes otherwise you wouldn't have been confused, "he" is probably a transtrender who will give up on the act a few years from now. Check and see if he has a tumblr.
>>
>>5805000
Met this guy, who's a girl. She's hot but I can't introduce him to my family because their too misunderstanding of transgendereds.
>>
ur gay lmao
>>
>>5805019
this, and i havent come out of the closet as bisexual to my family.
>>
>>5804988
Ohh my bad your post made me think you liked a girl that you found out used to be a boy. That's a tough one then. I guess if you don't care then it still doesn't really matter. IDK if this person is into guys though, which could obviously make things difficult.

Also >>5805000 has a good point. Not actually a big deal you haven't done it yet but if you decide you want to pursue him def do a little reading.
>>
>>5804988
no, he's always been a guy but looked more like a girl before. if he's transitioning and you're not attracted to male secondary sex characteristics, you might want to wait a while.
>>
If he is ok with PIV you will have fun. If not I hope you like getting pegged/ rimmed/ fingered. They will make you their girlfriend, even if they are gay. I used to be a normie then I hooked up with an FTM, he made me his bitch and brought out my femme side. He fucked like a beast too.
>>
>surprisingly unaffected by a girl pretending to be a guy
No shit. Why would you be affected when shes just playing make believe currently. You see the tits and ass and want it
>>
>>5804865
if they're passing they're passing

to be honest, they probably aren't even that good looking of a tranny though and you're just thirsty
>>
>>5805946
Read the bread anon
>>
File: 1455757306853.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1455757306853.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5804988
This is his penis
>>
>>5804865
Enjoy your bisexuality.
>>
>>5805991

That thing looks hideous.
>>
>>5804865
You can start by calling her a her
>>
>>5806747
He's an FTM, that's been mentioned a few times.
>>
>>5805991
I saw this pic on r9k a few days ago, jerk.
>>
>>5805991
Wow things move fast with you, OP. Want to fuck sometime?
>>
>>5806834
lol that's not me.

im op.
>>
>>5804865

you like him and don't care, where's the issue?
>>
>>5806855
Maybe just try to be (stay?) friends with him and see if you're still attracted as his transition progresses, boom.
>>
>>5806865
but he hella looks like a guy. but was once a girl.
>>
>>5805991
Haha is that what a post-op penis actually looks like?

Holy fucking shit, I would not want that thing on me, I'd rather just go with nothing.
>>
>>5805991
>tfw you will never have a hairy glans
>>
>>5806869
So try to get in bed with him?? Fuck are you even asking anymore.
>>
>>5805991
Are there any post-op ftms around here? Because I'm curious, that glans is like really hairy and not the right colour. However I know that ftm surgery comes in multiple stages mostly so will that colour and hair get sorted out later or will they have to get laser/electro on their penis and deal with a skin coloured glans?
>>
>>5804865
If you like him regardless of gender and it is mutual, then there isn't any reason to not give it a try. And if he is a bottom then it shouldn't really matter all too much.
>>
>>5805991
I mean... Just go for a clean, practical strap on if you want to peg people. That flesh construct looks abhorrent, it even has crusts, what the fuck? Was the wound fresh? Phalloplasty still has a long way to go before achieving good results if that's the best they can do.
>>
>>5805008
Lmao people don't/can't transition for a lot of reason. Grow up
>>
>>5805991
As a ftm this shit scares the hell out of me. I have bottom dysphoria, but no where near bad enough to go through that shit. I feel for the people that have it bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 600x445
>>5807477
iktf bro
>>
>>5807477
>tfw absolutely fucking awful bottom dysphoria
>would rather kill myself when I hit 25 than be stuck with frankendick
>>
>>5805991
This actually doesnt look that bad to me. The hair can be removed and I think the scabs are from it still healing?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.