[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you guys more "reliable" than tumblr? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1452916840913.png (17 KB, 154x135) Image search: [Google]
1452916840913.png
17 KB, 154x135
What makes you guys more "reliable" than tumblr? How is it possible to invalidate someone else's opinion, even if it is something as ridiculous as "bunself"/"xir"/"genderfluid"?
>>
>>5850912
Because blah blah blah special snowflake triggers feminazi
>>
>>5850912
i would say the people here are more realists, but i get what youre saying. "real" is subjective to the world you live in. left-handed people being demon possessed or whatever was real to the society that believed it.

what i'd say really makes this place more "reliable" is that the opinions here are closer to what society as a whole would think. normies dont believe or even know about the 31 baskin-robbins gender flavors but they do know passing/not passing. and thats what this site seems most concerned with
>>
File: never gonna give you up.jpg (109 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
never gonna give you up.jpg
109 KB, 640x960
>>5850912
>What makes you guys more "reliable" than tumblr?
pic related.
>>
>>5850912
No ones reliable, /lgbt/ is just based more in reality
>>
>>5850912
hitler was right.
>can't invalidate my opinion
>>
>>5850912
Tumblr is more idealistic, /lgbt/ is more openly violent and pessimistic. Both communities have their fair share of jerks, but anonymity allows you to shit on people without getting any retribution or soiling your online reputation, as well as speaking more freely, which makes this place a bit more honest, with little to no fake positivity, but much more fake negativity.
Both places are kind of good sometimes, but kind of horrible too. There is no right choice.
>>
>>5858988
Yes, this. It's an imbalanced pile of shit and so is tumblr. Now pick your poison.
>>
File: 1419562894058.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1419562894058.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>5850912
>it's impossible to invalidate someone else's opinion
>>
>>5859007
Yes, but /lgbt/ and other boards here are likely to make you a jaded realist (sans /pol/). Better than a special snowflake syndrome/hugbox culture.
>>
>>5859731
>realist
>/pol/
pick one.
>>
/lgbt/ doesn't take itself seriously at all
tumblr acts like its the fucking Continental Congress
>>
If you wanna see what the lgbt community wants to believe, you go to tumblr.

If you wanna see what the lgbt community really believes, you go to /lgbt/.
>>
But isn't tumblr kinda misrepresented? I mean we all know about the special snowflake bs, but as someone who follows some feminist, transfeminist and queer blogs on tumblr, I can say that that kinda of snowflake shit gets kind of ridiculed there to, and so does misandry. Seems to be a small number of people that just ruin tumblr for everyone else. And of course people focus on them more because that make genuine queer issues easier to dismiss by way of making all queer people look like jackasses.
>>
>>5859929
>sans
>brain
pick one.
>>
>>5851026
Omg... Couldn't download fast enough anon, thank you
>>
>>5859931
I laughed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.