[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is very afraid of HIV here? I mean, exaggerated fear. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Who is very afraid of HIV here? I mean, exaggerated fear.

I hate this virus so much. I'm still virgin because of it.
>>
>>5801653
sounds like an excuse because you can't get laid
>>
>>5801653
I have an exaggerated fear of it becaue some people close to me died because of AIDS

But that really didn't stop me from losing my virginity. Just be responsible and practice safe sex.

Not having sex because you might get HIV is like not leaving your house because you might get run over by a car. Yes, there is a risk, but if you wait for the green light and look at both sides before crossing the street, the chances of it happening decrease considerably.
>>
>>5801653
Look OP, you're only going to live once
Don't live your life in fear
If it makes you feel safer take Prep and always wear a condom
That way you have a better chance of getting HIV from a homeless man tripping on the bus and accidentally injecting you with a drug syringe tipped with HIV.
>>
>>5801653

I'm not afraid because I don't have sex.

20/40 guys I known over 15 years have it. Be careful! The hiv rate isn't declining.
>>
>>5801683

I know, man, but HIV is so fucking scary. HIV+ always have a terrible death.
>>
>>5803481
>HIV+ always have a terrible death
Not so much nowadays if you detect in early and stick to your meds. I mean, it can still kill you, but it gets pushed so down the line that you are more likely to die from something unrelated.
>>
>>5803494

>Not so much nowadays if you detect in early and stick to your meds

It's a fucking virus, virus become mutants every year. Many people still die even with treatment.
>>
>>5801653
Im deathly afraid even though HIV is mostly a druggie disease here, not gay disease like in the US

I want trustworthy bf so I wouldnt have too worry about it
>>
File: 368572-manta_ep_6_sub.png (225 KB, 475x354) Image search: [Google]
368572-manta_ep_6_sub.png
225 KB, 475x354
>>5801653

Fucking YES.

I've read numerous testimonials from people who have acquired AIDS in 2013~2015 and it's creepy as fuck.

They cry for months or years when they discover they disease. You live with paranoia for the rest of your life.

I'm traumatized.
>>
It's pretty low in my area, don't do IV drugs, don't have casual sex, and I pretty much exclusively date NEETs. I think I'm safe.
>>
>>5803511
>Many people still die even with treatment.
True. Many die. Most don't.
>>
>>5803544

>They cry for months or years when they discover they disease

This is a nightmare for me. Do you want to know the worst thing about POZ people?

They can't be sad or depressed, really. If they get depressed they get sick even with treatment and die.
>>
>>5801653
>I'm still virgin because of it.

Good. HIV prevents homosexuals from becoming sluts and kills degenerates.
>>
>>5801683
>>5803544
>>5803643

Please don't read POZ histories. It's worse than a 10/10 horror movie.
>>
>>5801653
>>5801683
>>5802293
>BAWW I am too afraid of STDs to get fucked by strangers on Grindr :((((((((

What a fucking tragedy. How about you stop being lustful sluts and have normal relationships?
>>
>>5803675
>>5803693

Since when you only get due to casual sex?
There are lot of testimonials from gays who get from their boyfriends
>>
>>5801653
I blew my first dick a few weeks ago. How high is the chance of getting a STD like HIV from that?
>>
>>5803711
Whose boyfriends are 99% of the time in an open relationship with them or have a past of being massive whores.
>>
>>5803717

Man, I hate this virus so much. You have no idea.

There are lot of histories from gays that get HIV from their boyfriends in the windows period.

You can date a new boyfriend now and he is in the window period.
>>
>>5803733
>window period
What?
>>
>>5803742

Period that people are infected, but they don't know and the test is negative. 3 to 6 months.
>>
>>5803733
Despite what most gays think, you are in fact allowed to use condoms while in a relationship. It's shocking I know.
>>
>>5803767
Why would you use condoms in a commited relationship? There is literally no reason unless your partner has been a slut in the past and who would want such a partner?
>>
>>5803763
>not getting a pure virgin boyfriend
>>
>>5803774

>unless your partner has been a slut in the past

That is the problem. How do you know that?
>>
According to the CDC:
>1 in 11 gay/bi white men will get HIV in their lifetime
>1 in 4 gay/bi hispanic men will get HIV in their lifetime
>1 in 2 gay/bi black men will get HIV in their lifetime

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/lifetime-risk-hiv-dx-us.pdf
>>
>>5803787
You don't fuck someone unless you know him well. I think you know someone's moral character well enough it you wait 6 months before fucking.
>>
>not heating up your bf before use
>>
>>5803790

50%, 25% and 10%. All of them are high as fuck.
>>
>>5802293

http://www.advocate.com/hiv-aids/2016/2/26/first-man-become-hiv-positive-while-prep-rare-exception
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (79 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
79 KB, 480x270
>>5803842

This can't be real.

I will say good bye to unprotected sex with prep for now.
>>
>>5803792
No one in their right mind is going to wait 6 months. Most people have sex after 3 or 4 dates.

Also it's thought that something like 63% of new HIV infections are from gay couples, so there's pretty good reason to use condoms indefinitely.
If you want to live in lala land and pretend like your bf will never cheat on you then go for it, but enjoy your aids. The majority of gay guys cheat. I think more gay guys need to get over the fact that gays in general are kind of a bunch of disgusting sluts. I know homophobic people chant that all the time and everyone says they're just being mean, but it is an unfortunate truth.
>>
>>5803921
>Most people have sex after 3 or 4 dates.
And faggots wonder why we are considered promiscuous sluts. Even breeders wait at least 2 months before fucking.
>>
>>5803953
straight cis male here

I usually fuck within the first three dates
>>
>>5803953
lolwat no they don't. 3 dates is pretty much industry standard. This has been solidified in our culture for decades.
>>
>>5803859

>Woman on oral contraception becomes pregnant.

PrEP isn't an excuse to not use condoms.
>>
>>5803991
>implying our culture is not morally bankrupt
>>
>>5803953

Hilarious how basement dwellers think because they believe something to be true it must be.

You could not be more wrong.
>>
>>5803676
>Please don't read POZ histories. It's worse than a 10/10 horror movie.

I don't need to read them. As I said here >>5801683
I've seen it with my own eyes.

I've also seen people have terrible deaths because of cancer. But have you taken a look at all the things that might produce cancer?

It's a shit disease and yes it can kill you. But if you don't live your life because you're afraid of dying, are you really living?

Just be responsible and take care of yourself
>>
>>5801653

OP just make sure you have sex with another virgin

Ask first; nobody would lie about something like HIV status...

r-right?
>>
>>5804262
If you never get tested you don't have to lie.
>>
>>5804288
but then you die

poz here, not dead yet
>>
>>5803842
Christ, can't we catch a break for once?
>>
>>5804012
haha nasty slutboi detected. go spread your aids in gaygen, faget
>>
>>5803921
>No one in their right mind is going to wait 6 months
Does that count before dating? I'd much prefer starting as friends until I know them really well.

>Also it's thought that something like 63% of new HIV infections are from gay couples, so there's pretty good reason to use condoms indefinitely.
So HIV just materializes out of thin air if you're both clean?

>i think more gay guys need to stop bullying me for being a worthless whore ;((((
FTFY

I'm conservative as fuck and would never associate with a whore. If putting up with whores was a requirement to ever having a relationship, then I'd rather die a virgin.
>>
File: tumblr_llsvgaVZaL1qg9aa7.gif (38 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llsvgaVZaL1qg9aa7.gif
38 KB, 90x90
>>5801653
I'm so scared of hiv i honestly get scared of using a dildo. And if i use a dildo i start panicking after.
>>
>>5803921
>I think more gay guys need to get over the fact that gays in general are kind of a bunch of disgusting sluts.

this. its just what happens when male sexuality isn't dependent on female bullshit and hypergamy.
>>
Me and my husband live in a strictly monogamous relationship so we won't be getting it. Sluts can get rekt for all I care.
>>
>>5806504
This
>>
>>5803921
>Also it's thought that something like 63% of new HIV infections are from gay couples, so there's pretty good reason to use condoms indefinitely.
If you want to live in lala land and pretend like your bf will never cheat on you then go for it, but enjoy your aids.

>I am a cheating slut therefore everyone is

I would never cheat on my bf and neither would he.
>>
>>5806433

This is retarded.
>>
>>5806604
Nobody goes into a relationship expecting to cheat, it just happens.
>>
>>5807806
It's easy to tell if someone is capable of cheating, though. It really amazes me how much difficulty people have in spotting such obvious shit.
>>
>>5807824
What are some of the warning signs senpai?
>>
>>5808270
Here's a few I can think of right away:

>thinks it's okay to have sex within the first few dates
>thinks casual sex is anything but disgusting
>thinks sex is worth having even if there's no love
>is very loose with the term "friend" and will call any acquaintance of his a friend
>is normie scum
>>
>>5808343
So basically everyone who's not a virgin?
>>
>>5808693
Yup.
>>
>>5807806

>like males
>don't expect cheating
>>
File: ahaha.png (19 KB, 134x113) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.png
19 KB, 134x113
>>5801653
I've decided I'm only losing my virginity to a fellow virgin because of that HIV fear
>>
What bothers me is that I've fucked 2 people total in my life and I'm terrified I might be poz because of some guy years ago. If I ended up with aids after some of my friends who sleep around and have fucked 50+ people and are somehow clean I would fucking an hero.

I just want someone to love, I don't care about sex... ;_;
>>
>>5810807
>I just want love
>fucked with more than one person
>none of them was his life partner

Degeneracy, honestly. You've detached sex from love so you will always be a slut.
>>
...don't fuck shady unknowns without condoms? If you were afraid of shit like dengue, zika, etc which are almost unavoidable if you live in mosquito infested areas I'd understand, but HIV is pretty easy to avoid as long as you're not going to raves every weekend sharing needles and buttholes with random strangers
>>
>>5807054
Your retarded ;-;
r-right?
>>
i got tested in december and it came back negative

at least i think it did

i'm having second guesses as to what the result was, can't even remember if they said negative or positive anymore

fuck this paranoia
>>
>>5810850
Finally someone who shares my morality. You are not alone anon, I fully agree with you.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.