[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you known someone personally who committed suicide or destroyed/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: I want to be your friend {1}.png (708 KB, 641x572) Image search: [Google]
I want to be your friend {1}.png
708 KB, 641x572
Have you known someone personally who committed suicide or destroyed/ ruined themselves, who was also lbgt (and stuff)?

Own experiences welcome.
>>
>>5796294
>Ell Gee Bee Tee
Fixed
>>
>>5796294
Yeah, but it wasn't related to him being gay, afghanistan destroyed him and I couldn't do anything about it. He pushed people away, began to drink, lost his faith in God, lost his job, couldn't find anything new and now he is some alcoholic living in a dirty flat barely having enough money for food.
At least that's the last I know. I bothered him too much and that pushed him away. He didn't want to see me again and blocked any communication with me. I occasionally check if he unblocked me though.

some people are just too sensitive for war, what a shame, he has been such a kind, lovely soul before that if you got to know him better.

A friend of mine got POZed by his cheating bf. He got out of the misery though. He is still not as happy as he used to be, but he is dealing with it, what makes me so glad. Seeing another friend destroy themself would have been too much for me I think.

If this kind of thing happens, you feel so helpless and worthless. you don't know how it feels like to not be able to help a person you love in their misery until you've experienced it, believe me that.
This is one of the reasons I'm glad I didn't off myself when I was a teen. I can only imagine the pain I would have inflicted on my family and people don't deserve that. It's natural behavior to push people away, when you're down, but talking to someone is not harder than killing yourself.
>>
>>5796294
Lots of people in my high school commited suicide and there was always someone who would say they were struggling with being lgbt but really there was no way to proove that's true.
>>
>>5797371

Do you live in Iceland or Hungary?
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>5796294
Spark Master Tape??
>>
>>5797403
Nope. Argentina.
>>
>>5796294
Ex-bf turned to alcohol to deal with stuff. He's gay, Russian and ex-military, so loads of issues. The way they treated him in the army fucked him up pretty bad, and it took him years to crawl out of the closet after emigrating. He's semi-sober now, but has tried to kill himself a few times, so idk.
>>
>>5796294

Yes. Or Maybe.
Officially, he didn't see the train because of the sun and was then killed by the train while he was on his bicycle. But personally I believe it was suicide. I know the part where he crossed the rails. No way that you can't see a train there, especially since it's not even the very fast trains but that's countryside, rather the slow old trains that make a lot of sound.
>>
File: happiness_and_sex{2}.png (250 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
happiness_and_sex{2}.png
250 KB, 700x476
>>5797208
I don't think you can imagine their pain; pain wouldn't be a concern once your gone, free.

>>5797483
Do you think he'll try again?

-

I'm wondering about killing myself.
>>
>>5797520
>I'm wondering about killing myself.
Don't do this.

I think he'll try again when dogebro dies (doge has cancer), so I'm keeping watch on him. He's a good guy, and I don't want him to die :(
>>
Tried to kill myself to get out of the hell that is wanting to transition but being under 18 and with awful parents.
They found me on my bed spamsing from insulin, took me to the hospital, and I lived (obviously).
They still wouldn't let me transition but now I'm starting, 3 years later.
When it fails and I become a disgusting freak since I'm fucking 18 just now starting HRT I will finish the job.
>>
>>5797577
Double sevens, good sign.

I'm not trans, and as I see it, you're trapped in a permanent hell if you are. No chemicals can 'design' you in to what you want to become. You'll be reminded of your defects for as long as you'll live.

Suicide might be a permanent solution to a permanent problem.
>>
>>5797502
Did you talk with him about stuff.
>>
>>5797605
That's not really how I feel about it, but some do.
I don't mind not being a perfect replica of a woman, it would be nice but whatever.
I just don't want to be a freak that everyone hates or only tolerates to be PC *cough cough* Jenner *cough*.
>>
>>5796294
>sr year of hs.
>pulled into a close knit clique of bisexual and lesbian girls by my gf
>less than two months later a car with 4 of the clique was broadsided by a truck that ran a red light, and all in the car were killed.
>the rest of us were in the next three cars behind their car so we all saw it happen.
>Over the next two days three of us committed suicide. 2 had gfs in the car, and the other couldn't take loosing so many close friends.
Sad part is the three that suicided were all taken home by their parents, separating them from the rest of their friends. After the accident we'd all congregated at one of our homes, and then stayed together for over a week. The accident happened right in front of the school as school was being let out so there were well over a thousand students who saw it unfold plus another thousand or so that saw the aftermath. The suicides in the clique weren't the only ones that happened over it.
>>
>>5799136
this made me really sad
>>
>>5796294
tried to kill myself but because I was just starting ssri's and then my gf dumped me and I was on a cocktail of drugs, not because I'm leggbutt
>>
>>5799168
I don't think I'll ever recover from it. After the second night the school had one of their counselors with us 24/7 for the next few days. Mainly to keep other parents from trying to take any more of us home.
>>
>>5796294
I have a combination of body dysmorphia\dysphoria, clinical depression and the 'spergs. I'm not killing myself because as long as mom's alive it would be selfish of me. She loves me and has already seen her husband (my father) die. As soon as she's gone I'm ending it, the train station is close by.
>>
>>5799240
God, I can't even imagine how horrible that would be.
>>
>>5796294
My high school classmate killed himself in undergrad. It was a huge shock because he was a seemingly-cheerful busybody who always gave people study guides and print outs of our notes.

He shot himself in the face in his backyard, I think. Nobody knows this, but we hooked up in high school. It was really gross, and I didn't really talk to him after that. He was kind of a manipulative person who made people feel bad for him in order to get what he wanted.
>>
File: circa[1930]{3}.png (92 KB, 760x508) Image search: [Google]
circa[1930]{3}.png
92 KB, 760x508
>>5799136
>>5799695
>>5799813
I've never known anyone/ anybody who've gone through these kinds of messes, I wonder how it could've affected me.
>>
>>5797520
Since I almost commited suicide I can pretty much tell what the pain is like. Did you read the part about me being glad I didn't off myself?

I have yet to encounter a single person who was on the edge of killing themselves IRL, that doesn't think suicide is an act of selfishness.
really, people will help you if you let them. suicide is not only selfish, it's for cowards and cravens.
>>
Destroyed/ruined themselves is pretty ambiguous. From a certain point of view, all trolls ruin themselves forever by choosing to be this retarded.
>>
File: prowoked{4}.png (83 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
prowoked{4}.png
83 KB, 800x600
>>5800695
>trolls
>>
>>5799136
>>5799240
Holy shit man, that's some serious stuff
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.