[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf do I do with my boobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
I never thought hrt would do anything but now I basically look like a chick.
I have boobs, like not even joking they are full blown boobs with bounce and big areolas. I wear baggy guy clothes and don't want to present as a girl but what the hell do I do with my tits? Its getting warmer and I can't keep wearing a baggy jacket all day.

I guess I am asking how in the hell do boobs and bra's work? How can I hide my boobs without hurting them?
>>
you can either lose weight (which might not be possible -- i'm already slightly underweight and can't hide them without layering up either), embrace them, or continue wearing baggy clothes

i don't think there are any other options that won't hurt them, sorry
>>
As a guy you can have boobs and no one will think tranny right off the bat.
>>
>>5796307
I am skinny as I can be, but strangely enough I may be skinny but now I am not bones like when I was younger, I am like a skinny but with girl hips and general girl squishyness
>>
post boobs and ill figure it out for you
>>
Sports bra and holding shit in front of your chest. THats literally how I live my life now.. Its so awkward and I am developing posture problems. Ugh I need to just transition already.
>>
Sports bra and a tanktop or undershirt under your top. Patterned tops can hide bewbs better than solid colors.
>>
>>5796387
>holding shit in front of your chest. THats literally how I live my life now.. Its so awkward and I am developing posture problems
same, except I don't even wear a bra, I just wear button down shirts but they don't hide my boobs anymore
>>
>>5796421
Kayla, you need a bra. Buy a bra.
>>
>>5796432
I have a bra but I don't wear it because it just makes my tits stand out even worse
>>
>>5796284
I bought some bralettes from Target that work pretty good. They're cotton and don't have cups, underwiring, or clasps in the back. Almost like a training bra, but not. At least they stop my boobs from bouncing and poking out. The straps aren't terribly visible as long as you have two shirts. Sometimes the problem with sports bras is that they are thick and the straps are really noticeable.
>>
>>5796544
I can't buy girl items in person.
>>
>>5796574
target.com then
>>
>>5796574

Unless you live in UAE, Pakistan or Russia, nobody literally nobody cares what you buy.

Like you can go somewhere with self checkout
>>
>>5796284
Do what I do and not give a fuck.

Yeah you get weird looks and people wondering whats up but who cares.
>>
>>5796284
Wear a jacket. I have one made of denim that does the job.
>>
>>5797450
This. Just say you have gyno and wear bras because of it. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>5797450
>>5797643
I do this and my story is I got boobs from an experimental allergy medication trial.
>>
HRT = Hormone Replacement Therapy right ? Why would you do HRT if you don't want to present as a girl ? (just wondering, no offence)
>>
>>5797663
1. You want to be a femboy.
2. You want to be a girl but need surgery you can't afford right now to pass. (me)
>>
>>5797669
I just would not care and dress full girl, it's not like they will see my penis, right? Only I am to fat to go on HRT and can't seem to lose weight :/
>>
>>5797685
Some people live in places where being outed as transgender will get you lynched.
>>
>>5796544
the other problem with sports bras is that by design they're meant to be tight around your boobs and most of them aren't meant to be worn for several hours every single day. and besides the fact that they get very uncomfortable they also probably aren't good for your boobs if you wear them too much
>>
>>5797643
I don't even wear a bra.

I just let them hang free.

The worst I ever got was a co worker asked me if I was cold or something since my nipples were sticking through my shirt.
>>
>>5797708
No they fucking don't. Quit being dramatic.
>>
>>5796574
a lot of clothing stores are mainly staffed by fem gay guys and the kinds of women who would be friends with fem gay guys. those types of people are normally very used to crossdressers, drag performers, and trannies. regardless of which one they perceive you as they'll probably sympathize with you if you seem shy/awkward/scared while buying women's clothes. and if you seem confident and like you don't care they won't think twice. just avoid places like target or other suburban middle america-catered stores because they probably won't be so open minded

maybe you don't live anywhere near a major city though in which case sorry anon :(
>>
>>5797730
yeah you won't get lynched but you might have to deal with some awkward and uncomfortable social interactions oooOOOOoooOOOOoooo spooky

the worst case scenario is you get asked to leave because they assume you're a perv, but even that is extremely unlikely. most people mimd their own business

no one is going to physically harm you inside of a target
>>
>>5797685
It's disgusting to go out dressed as a female if you can't pass as one.

People that do that have 0 self respect.
>>
>>5797973

So if a masculine female goes out in public wearing girl's clothes, she has no self respect?

It sounds like it's someone else who's lacking respect.
>>
>>5797730
Don't be silly. Target has a specific squad dedicated to finding trans people in their stores. They are then raped then beaten to death on the spot while the every customer gathers around to cheer.

Walmart has an arena where they pit trannies against each other in death matches.

This is what will happen if you go to the store to buy cloths. You have been warned.
>>
>>5797973

And seriously, you shouldn't judge someone's character by their clothes.
>>
I don't understand why you went on hrt if you didn't want to look like a girl?
>>
>>5796315
this

present male and dont act like a tranny
>>
>>5797987
>So if a masculine female
yeah they still pass as female

i hope you don't believe the hugbox shit of "oh some cis girls don't even pass hon"
>>
>>5798003
>you shouldn't judge someone's character by their clothes

I will judge someone if they don't have enough social acumen to not crossdress or dress like a gender they obviously don't look like.
>>
>>5797730
Maybe you don't have them in the US or better parts of Europe but it's pretty real elsewhere.
>>
>>5797997
I believe it.
>>
>>5797764
>just avoid places like target or other suburban middle america-catered stores because they probably won't be so open minded

This pretty much describes every place 200 miles of me.
>>
>>5798157
i mean, something like .000001% don't, you know, they exist. it's just a dumb thing to act like their existence really changes anything or makes not passing any better
>>
>>5798164

You shouldn't.
>>
>>5798178
Nope.
>>
>>5797663
>>5798007
I assume their face doesn't pass for female which is why the boobs would be confusing to people.
>>
>>5798157

Why does it matter if you think they look like a girl or not?

Stop being so judgemental.
>>
>>5798246
Oh. You're retarded.

That's too bad.
>>
>>5796574
Why not...its easy. Just man the fuck up and buy a bra. Life is a lot easier even you realize the employees don't give a flying fuck.
>>
>>5798262
Oh. You're retarded.

That's too bad.
>>
>>5798278
If you seriously don't think violent transphobia exists you need a reality check. Alternatively remain uninformed but stop posting.
>>
>>5798331
>transphobia
>exists
rich m8
>>
>>5798564
I can't tell if you're genuinely retarded or just a moron pretending to be retarded. I guess it doesn't matter since something is wrong with your head either way.
>>
>>5798157

Some really don't though.
>>
>>5797662
ayy
>>
show us your udders OP
>>
>>5797662
..but then what is your explanation for having long girly hair?
>>
>>5799727
Bit by a radioactive glam rocker.
>>
>>5799727
I just like it?
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
>>5797662
I usually just say I have prostate cancer and that I have to take life saving drugs that have this side effect.
>>
>>5796284
Ask ftms how they do it? You wrap ace bandages around your chest or use a binder (a special tanktop designed to hide yo titties).
>>
>>5796449
>complain you don't pass
>try your best to not look like a girl
Bitch, stop one or another
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.