[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of turning gay, since I hate women. What are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: 1452290213529.jpg (1 MB, 3072x4608) Image search: [Google]
1452290213529.jpg
1 MB, 3072x4608
I'm thinking of turning gay, since I hate women.

What are the pros and cons?
>>
No things like
>i love you
>i love you too
>i changed my mind
>well shit
>>
>>5795290
Higher rate of STDs in your dating pool
Uh.....
That's about the only con I can think of
>>
>>5795302
Nope. That happens with gays too. I mean, just look at the statistics for msm relationships.
>>
>>5795314
You forgot hiv which isn't 100% warded off by hiv prevention medication. No idea if the guy you're fucking is carrying a strain of hiv that's drug resistant.
>>
>>5795290
cons-sucking dick
pros-sucking dick

>men have it hard out there.
>>
>>5795370
Is HIV not an STD?
It's the big scary one but that's usually how you get it, it's transmitted by sex.
>>
>>5795375
It is THE std, the biggest issue with gay men. Sure of course there's herpes, gonorrhea, crabs, anal tearing and issues like that, but none has almost destroyed the gay male community like hiv/aids

Although if OP is a rich dude, hiv is not really an issue.
>>
>>5795290
If you're white, logical and not fat, you're gonna have a pretty good time finding and having a bf.
>>
>>5795363
fucking mainstream media is at it again
>>
>>5795554
Don't blame the media. Gays do that to themselves. Even before the YAS GURL flame bait caricature of the 90s to current day media, gay men were pumping and dumping each other due to homosexuality being illegal and discriminated. Now, it's just fags fucking like rabbits and hunting down the next hot guy they can score on grindr
>>
I'm a dyke, thinking of becoming straight because I also hate women. What are the pros and cons?
>>
>>5795290
might be needing sauce on that pic, for science
>>
That chubby girl looks so fucking uncomfortable.
>>
>>5795290
i asked my tranny roommate and she said:
>you discuss the rules and dynamics of your relationship beforehand instead of instinctually falling into heteronormative roles
>men are better at sucking dick
>your bf can pick you up and make you feel like a little girl
>>
>>5795290
image sauce when
>>
Pros: You can get around from your hatred of women. Cum is actually really cool.
Cons: STDs, most men are gross, all the issues surrouding anal such as shitdick and tearing, guys are fucking gross, the prejudice and bigotry and most importantly you will be having sex with gross guys who are gross.
>>
>>5795290
>pros
no more women
>cons
You'll be a revolting fag
>>
>>5795290
why dont you just go mgtow anon
>>
Guys, there's a cure for aids now. Charlie Sheen is winning.
>>
I wish I was gay. ;-;

I love cock and cum and getting fucked and being submissive. Being gay would be a lot more convenient for me.
>>
>>5797823
Wow this desu

Males are fucking gross, but their dicks, cum and domination are fucking awesome.

Well i think i'm going to transition to a transbian
>>
>>5797823
sounds like you are gay or at least bi lol.
>>
>>5798417
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
>>
How the hell do you turn gay? I want to be gay but vaginas are sexy.
>>
>>5796341
Men are whores.
>>
>>5795363
>That happens with gays too.

Yeah, when they date bisexuals.
>>
I'm gay and I hate women like nothing else, since I was raised and surrounded almost exclusively by females and know how these harpies think and operate. They are absolutely fucking vile and destructive and the men of ancient times knew this, they just kept them around for reproductive purposes. We should literally donate our savings to the research of artificial wombs and same sex egg grafting. Once this is achieved, we can finally force women to go the way of the dodo.
>>
File: 1454898754462.png (202 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
1454898754462.png
202 KB, 416x500
>>5804893
I get abandoning women to their own devices or not giving a shit about them after a certain point but isn't this a bit much........
>>
>>5804991
Their existence is a problem.
>>
>>5805004
Theirs distancing yourself from women to the point of not even having to acknowledge they exist and encouraging others who can't stand them to do the same and then theirs advocating genocide
>>
>>5805036
Gynocide to be specific. Sorry I'm trying trying to see the big picture instead of just thinking of myself. I distanced myself from women long time ago.
>>
>>5805036
>genocide
>gender
>>
>>5805076
>>5805036
It's doesn't have to be Gynocide at all. If all men literally just decided to only reproduce via artificial womb, there is no reason for a woman. Then men make the decision to decrease chance of female birth and increase male birth. Eventually women become extinct.

No murder/killing/violence necessary at all. When something becomes obsolete, in a purely Darwinistic fashion, it stops existing.
>>
>>5805076
The big picture for who? the fringe group of MGTOW and psychopaths who want to annihilate half of the population.I get if you want nothing to do with women but wouldn't gender separation be a better alternative and even if the later is involved how will you convince the rest of the male populous all over the globe to become gay?
>>
>>5805121
its not like women can be inseminated and just like how gay men can convince the male population to become largely homosexual females can do the same thing
>>
>>5805147
For MEN. And why bring up MGTOW, are you a straightcuck or a woman? You sure as fuck are not a gay man.
>>
>>5805185
Homosexuality will naturally occur more and more once women are removed from reproduction.
>>
>>5805257
>anon
>thinks women are largely immoral/amoral parasites who need to separated from men/or completely destroyed as species
>MGTOW
>(the more radical ones at least) think women are immoral/amoral parasites who need to be separated from men/or destroyed as a species
>both claims belief is for the benefit of the male species
>>
>>5805298
MGTOW is basically about becoming a hermit who abstains from sex, voluntarily or not. I'm advocating gynocide.
>>
>>5805265
well from male female reproduction but with things like insemination its not going to stop females from giving birth or somehow cause a mass extinction in the female populace unless you outlaw sperm banks
>>
>>5805361
A woman couldn't invent a wheel m8, I trust them to be stupid enough to perish.
>>
>>5805380
Around their late 20s and early 30s women tend to usually start thinking about spreading their genes and wanting kids ideally with someone else an influx of lesbianism could occur just like an influx of homosexuality.
>>
>>5805421
They won't have the means for safe sex reproduction.
>>
>>5805076
ginacide
>>
>>5805490
Insemination isn't dangerous from what i've heard
its not like they'll get aids.
>>
pros:
boipussy smells nice and tastes like gold

cons:
gays get obsessed fast
>>
Pros-anal and blowjobs
Cons-anal and blowjobs
>>
>>5795290
men are more loyal and a hell of a lot easier to reason with
no kids if you don't want any
lot higher libido
>>
>>5805121
That's assuming that most men would want to live in a world devoid of women and full of ugly men. And it's going to be a long time before artificial wombs become cheap enough to replace sexual reproduction.

>>5805265
Only in the sense that it will be the only choice left. That's like saying banning toilets will make people "learn to enjoy" shitting in the streets.

>>5805318
So in other words, you're too extreme for the MGTOW crowd?

>>5805380
>A woman couldn't invent a wheel
[citation needed]
>>
Pros: you dont have to act manly if you dont want to
Also some dicks look absolutely suckable

Cons: Anal sex may be painful if its not done correctly. Also cum may be a lot harder to get cleaned
>>
>>5805121

Never gonna happen.

Because women are hotter than men. Straight men think so, lesbians think do, and even most straight women think so, so gay men are SOL. The only way to make women redundant is for you guys to all start transitioning to look like pretty women, if that's even possible.
>>
>>5806838
>women are hotter than men
Only when you set them on fire.

Mysoginistic jokes aside, men are far more hot than women if theyre fit and well endowed. A women doesnt stand a chance against a fit adonis with a big thick dick
>>
File: 1450854951562.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450854951562.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>5795372
>>men have it HARD out there.
>>
>>5806961
>men are far more hot than women if theyre fit and well endowed. A women doesnt stand a chance against a fit adonis with a big thick dick
Yes, if you're looking at it from a gay perspective. But most people aren't gay, and are unlikely to find even fit men attractive unless they've been on hormones since their teens.
>>
>>5798569
underrated post
>>
As a tranny I've realized that both men and women are horrible to each other, but there seems to be a sexual dimorphism between the two ways that they are horrible to each other, and each is oblivious to their own horribleness.
>>
File: Apocalypse_Mr._Krabs.jpg (15 KB, 150x220) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse_Mr._Krabs.jpg
15 KB, 150x220
Hey OP uh... where... did you get that image?
>>
>>5804893
>projecting this hard
Dude I have a healthy dose of misogyny myself but you really ought to see a counselor before you eliot rodgers a bitch
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.