[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tranie-Detectors wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6
I seek the wisdom of the queers and queeret council of LGBT. Left most person: male -> female or OG female? I've been faced with numerous testimonies of others claiming she is a he, but denial is all I hear from the actual plaintiff. Incite? Educated guesses?
>>
Looks like a perfectly normal human being.
>>
more data to help make a decision
>>
sure, but trans or cis?
>>
that dad bod/jelly donut around her tummy, huge jaw....
that's a trans, my dude
>>
is this a band
>>
he/she is in a metal core band, bass player
>>
>>5795101
like a band people know or just a small band
>>
she is also very very chill hanging with guys. not that that is a definite sign, but its a decent hint.
>>
nah, local band, very deathmetal and alternative crap that isn't done very well, IMO
>>
>>5795081
YouTube or sound bite of his voice is a clear giveaway
>>
File: 1455689706407.jpg (147 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
1455689706407.jpg
147 KB, 638x960
>>5795081
>>5795087
HINT: They put the "he" in "they"
>>
usually I can spot the adams apple, but here I can't see one, her voice is slightly higher rester, but she also does countra bass screaming for the band.
>>
more reference, i want to be sure that my predilection is true
>>
>>5795162
Hey its cis chick grimes, she cute, but purposefully dresses really ugly
>>
>>5795162
what
>>
I wish I could get a sound bit, it's honestly kinda low, but not so much that I'm like "you aint got no uterus!"
>>
>>5795087
>>5795181
Well, she definitely has a masculine skull.
It's hard to tell when they're fat.

She kind of has a bit of a brow too.

She could certainly be trans or just an unfortunate woman.

The question though, is why do you care? Are you wanting to date this person?
>>
just more source, this is one of the harder ones I've had to figure out...
>>
>>5795215
nah, he/she just keeps denying it and people that are unrelated to each other who know her said they were pretty sure he/she took estrogen
>>
>>5795218
Seems like a beard shadow.
>>
that is another thing, s/he has the lightest mount of chin hair, thin, but long and dark that makes her/him feel all that less authentic.
>>
Nichi Suomi Smith is her name, if you feel inclined to do some research and DoX your self on my behalf...
>>
>>5795456
with a name like that no wonder she looks AGP as fuck
>>
as far as the name... thats another red flag, she changed her middle name legally, actually changed it and told me the story, but never why she would do that... It may have been dispelling the negative experience of her life prior to trannie life, blah blah blah SJW stuff...
>>
>>5795479
how did you meet this chick?
>>
why are you putting this person's pictures and name online without their permission and insulting them on top of that?
>>
How am I insulting them
>>
>>5795487
met throgh college, she is a math major, which again, not a sure fire clue, but it hints at the fact maybe s/he is trans.
>>
>>5795504
I'm not quite clear on how I insulted them, s/he refuses to tell me a straight answer, so I took matters into my own hands, i'm going to send her this thread. We are friends, not just acquaintances.
>>
>>5795536
you seem like a horrible person
>>
>>5795536
Holy fuck.

You really are set out to hurt this person that you call a friend.

I honestly hope your just autistic.
>>
if the person whose pictures are shown in this thread reads this: you may want to talk to a lawyer, your "friend" is violating your personal rights by putting up your personal information without your permission and you can sue them. i'd strongly advice you to call a lawyer, he even gave out your name with the intent that strangers will stalk you.
that guy is really a piece of shit.
>>
guys not every ugly woman is a fucking tranny jesus christ
>>
>>5795222
>pretty sure she took estrogen
Maybe PCOS then?
I'll give her the benefit of a doubt and just assume she's a manly woman.
>>
>>5795087
>>5795181
>>5795218
Trans no doubt. No cis girl is that horrible at makeup at that age. Also massive shoulders and hrt-morphed man boobs.
>>
>>5795218
WHY DID SHE DO THAT WITH HER EYELINER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I've seen cis women that look like that, but it's odd that they seem kinda tall and broad too. Maybe PCOS, as someone above said? That said, I don't really think they're trans...

Anyway, why the fuck are you posting their pictures without their consent. What a goddamn asshole.
>>
Please delete your thread for your own good.

I'll give you a handy primer for detecting whether a person is trans going forward.

Don't ask.
If the person in question tells you so, then you'll know.
If the person in question tells you otherwise, accept it.
If the person in question never tells you one way or another, then it wasn't any of your business to begin with, and deal with them according to how they present themself.
>>
Obviously trans. She has brow bossing. Females don't have extreme cases like hers. Her frame is huuuuuuuge. She is obviously mtf
>>
>>5795081
a hon
>>
I'm still not seeing a problem here, what if I were to say that this was me, and I was interested if people thought I was trans or not? What is the issue? How would you have told the difference.
>>5795917
Don't ask don't tell seems like a very poor philosophy to me. There is nothing wrong with her being trans, I was just looking for an educated opinion on his/her chances of being a trans and what to look for.
>>
>>5796238
> Don't ask don't tell
No, you added to that. I said don't ask. If she wants to share info with you, that's her business. If she doesn't, that's her business.
>>
>>5796238
posting someone else's pictures publically without their permission is wrong, especially when it's a trans person and/if you out them.
>There is nothing wrong with her being trans
Majority of the human population disagrees with you, it can be extremely detrimental to a person to be outed as trans. Whether she's trans or not is none of your business.
>>
>>5795101
>metal bassist
confirmed for trans
>>
> Especially if it's a trans person and/if you out them
Wasn't aware transexuals were extra-super sensitive and need special treatment. As far as posting other people photos, they are public photos, so they are used publicly. By your logic half of meme's shouldn't exist because they are real people?
>>
>>5796831
you posted her name and photos on 4chan, your calling her he/she, even if she is trans you can still just call her she, ya your kind of being a dick. you don't really need to know if she's trans or not
>>
>>5796831
>need special treatment.
Special protection, yes. Because trans people get a lot of hate and violence directed their way, and outing someone as trans puts them at greater risk of that. Worse (yes, worse) there are places where it is not explicitly illegal to discriminate against trans people in housing and employment, even in developed countries. Hell, there are US states trying to pass legislation to make that sort of discrimination explicitly legally defended.
>>
But beating around the bush doesn't do anything to stop that, if you ask where someone is from, or their family history as in where they originated, ad that person doesn't give you any answer. I would stop asking them because I'm not going to get the information, clearly, and use other means to find this out, in todays world, almost all information is accessible if you want it. I was just using 4chan to give me an educated opinion on a subject that I don't have much experience with. Also, I could have very well OP'd with "This is me, would you say I look like a transexual/transgender or not?" And no one would have batted an eye.
>>
>>5796831
trannies are naturally butthurt. They want everyone to pretend they pass.

>>5795081
>browridge
>man pot belly
>4 o'clock shadow
>hrt tits
Is there really any doubt?
>>
>>5796868
saying trannies need special treatment is treating them as subhuman. I wouldn't treat a person of some other race/gender differently. Why should we be treating transexuals differently? Now in my opinion equality means treating everyone the same, but some believe that we should adjust for peoples less-fortunate situations by treating them differently. That is a completely valid opinion, however I don't follow it. So I will treat everyone more or less the same, to the best of my ability.
>>
>>5795222
>nah, he/she just keeps denying it
trannies are notorious liars. She's is definitely trans, anon. I don't even know what to tell you. Don't believe their lies.
>>
>>5796918
It's a bizarre situation, many want to pass as legitimately of the gender they identify as (which seems at least reasonable) but then if you do acknowledge they look like they pass, even in trying to be polite, a lot of the times (not always) they will snap and say that they don't need my approval. But I can at least accept that as it is, I just won't interact with those people and they don't want to interact with me, perfectly fine.
The reason there is doubt is mostly because her voice doesn't scream tranny and in person, she almost pulls off female, but up close, there is so much doubt.
>>
>>5796940
Alrighty, now that the opinions are coming in from what I assume to be a more trans-exposed population, I think you have pretty much convinced me. Muchos Gracias bros!
>>
>>5796972
do you have a voice recording? I have seen one tranny with a passing voice ever.
>>
>>5796939
Ah. The colorblind meme. I just hope your "friend" doesn't get fucked over by your indiscretion, and that you get over that self-righteous ignorance of a wider social context one day.
>>
>>5796972
It's a tranny. Fat women don't have flat tits. Women on average have higher fat distribution. A fat girl with have bigger tits. A fat guy will also grow man boobs but they're the flat sagging kind. A fat guy just can't compete with the round large melons that a fat woman has.

It's a dude.
>>
>>5796994
I appreciate the desire for me to become a better person brah, and I do value your input, not sarcasm btw, I'm legit happy you felt free to share your views and thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>5795735
you should see my mom
she started doing makeup at 50 and is so bad at it
it looks like a 10yo is doing her makeup
>>
>>5797005
yeah, and even in rare instances of fat girl + small tits, she doesn't store the fat in a pot belly. It usually goes to her hips and thighs.
>>
He/She does carry his/her weight oddly, in person there are certain angles where she just looks slightly pudgy, but full frontal she has a very prominent gut, not much in the limbs.
>>
>>5797021
>>5797117

let's look at all the "coincidences" shall we?

>dadbod
>fat but no tits
>math major
>in an all male band in deathmetal
>strong brow
>known to have changed middle name, but refuses to tell other parts of the story
>name is Nichi Suomi
> light chin hair and beard shadow
>people who know him are sure that he took estro

one or two is plausible in a cis chick, but all of these huge red flags? C'mon dude. Who does this tranny think he's fooling?
>>
>>5797021
That is simply not true at all. I have seen the biggest loser enough to know that for sure.
>>
>Incite
Read a book for once in your life, moron.
>>
>>5797021
i knew a fat girl who had most of her fat in her back and a pot belly and no hips at all
she looked broader than most guys i know
>>
>>5797226
>biggest loser
Those people are beyond obese. This tranny looks chubby. Their legs are even skinny.

>>5797278
How fat is she, tho? 150? 200? 250?
>>
>>5797299
hmm, idk, she was pretty small but her back looked so strange
i'd say around 180-190lbs
>>
File: gerad.gif (287 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
gerad.gif
287 KB, 250x190
Don't bring MCR in this what the fuck.
>>
>>5797247
lol, so this is what it comes down to? The classic cliche of random insults based on meaningless things? come on bro rise above ;)

She actually weighs in at just over 170 lbs, I do want to reiterate that this is not just a rando to me, I know her fairly well.
>>
>>5797388
But clearly not well enoough to know if she is trans or not, haha I've considered asking her parents and her friends all claim she at least took estrogen at one point, but she is insistent that she is not trans. She goes to a fairly liberal university so I don't know if it's truly fear of being ousted or pride.
>>
ripping an audio dialogue stream of her voice right now
>>
Here ya go, this is 2 years old so he/she was 17/18 at the time. Quality isn't wonderful but it is what it is.
>>
https://file.io/S5QwJE
>>
>>5795735
My aunt is 46 years old and her makeup is so bad it makes me cringe. Can't draw a straight line to save her life. Also picks unflattering and clashing colors.
>>
>>5795215
>She could certainly be trans or just an unfortunate woman.

I dated a similarly unfortunate-faced girl for a while. She was so grateful that the sex was awesome. Her pussy felt fine and later she died of uterine cancer so I'm pretty sure she was a woman

ps I broke up with her because of the cancer and have no remorse
>>
>>5797172
>one or two is plausible in a cis chick, but all of these huge red flags?
are you dumb? just because something is unlikely doesn't mean it doesn't happen. it's not even unlikely if you consider that there are over 300 million people in america.
>>
>>5797563
That is an amazing story. But real talk, you aren't at fault. If she were dieing the respectful thing would be to stop seeing her so that you didn't put undue stress on her or yourself.
>>
>>5798254
I'll give you an analogy that I think fits here. I work with guitars a lot, building, fixing, etc. and there are some premium brands which are fairly similar to lower end brands plus a few extra tweeks. People will take cheaper guitars and we work them and slap an expensive brand on them in order to pass them off as the real deal. Some of these counterfeits do actually look great from a distance, they look like the real thing... but then you get up close and something just doesn't seem right, you can't put your finger on it, but something is off. Then you start going up and down the guitar and there are little things wrong with it, in and of themselves, these little things aren't proof that this guitar is claiming to be something it isn't but added up, you know you have yourself a fake, a replica, a fraud. That is how I feel about this chick, difference is I don't know what the little things to look for is. Like the carrying of her weight in the middle instead of the hips and thighs now that I look at it, it's clear that something is off, but I didn't know to look for it. That is what I was looking for in asking this question, give me the things that look wrong and tell me the "professional" opinion on a board who most likely has people with experience in this department, that's all!
>>
>>5798556
yeah, it's perfectly fine to break up with her respectfully if you want to protect yourself because you can't handle the situation but don't pretend that it is the "respectful" thing to do to abandon a dying person that was very close to you and is likely in need of emotional support.
>>
>>5798602
The second after I posted that, I figured both the word "respectful" and the word "amazing" for the story were ill selected, haha, I think then it is the "standard" thing to do, staying with her is the above and beyond thing to do, but it can't be expected.
>>
>>5798590
it does fit but i could just repost the post you replied to and it would still fit. the probability of the guitar being a replica increases with every detail that looks off and at some point it is too high to sell it as an original but the possibility that it is an original still exists.
for guitars it doesn't matter wether you are wrong once every few hundreds/thousands but for a human being it is different because human beings are individuals that if falsely labeled (or even correctly labeled in case she is trans) can face serious repercussions and dangers to their life.
we have a big biodiversity and a big population. so just because it is unlikely for you to meet a very unfortunate cis woman that could be trans doesn't mean every unfortunate cis woman you meet is trans. also i think it could be still more unlikely for you to meet a trans person. we're rare. and only a fraction of us transitions. and those that do transition are divided in passing, obviously not passing and in between.
it is just really obvious that you want her to be trans which is why you won't accept any answer until you hear that she is trans. she may be but she may not be. you won't know unless she tells you. she told you already too. she said no. serious question: have you been diagnosed autistic/anti social/psychopath or something else? i'm not trying to offend you with the stigmas attached to these words btw i don't believe in the social stigmas.
>>
>>5798686
Honestly no I havn't been diagnosed psychopathic but I have been diagnosed on the autistic spectrum I have always always felt that I had psychopathic or sociopathic tendency. It's very very hard for me to honestly empathize with people. I do have to always remind myself that people have an feeling within them similar to the feeling with in me and aren't robots or machines. Might it be that that is why I don't see a problem in asking what signs to look for?
>>
>>5798590
So, you're not dating or attracted to this woman but yet you're making invasive and disrespectful inquireys about a very intimate part if her medical history while comparing her to a fake guitar? I'm sorry but you're a very shitty human being. You don't go posting photos and voice clips of your "friends" on the internet, without their permission, in a humiliating and disingenuous gesture of trying to figure out something that should be private and disclosed at their discretion.
>>
>>5798746
I use the guitar counterfeiting as an analogy, it's an example of trying to change one thing to become another, a persons outward appearance is no different right? It's a physical appearance of something, not the individual themselves.
>>
>>5798740
>Might it be that that is why I don't see a problem in asking what signs to look for?
yes. you may just be genuinely interested and do not intent any harm but please realize that you put another person in a deeply uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation. if she is trans then it is likely that she is very insecure because of it and another person constantly reminding her would be very bad for her mental health. if she is cis then it is likely that she is very insecure about looking manly or like a trans person and constantly reminding her that she is not strictly looking like a woman, and even telling her that she looks like a transsexual, who have a huge social stigma behind them, is very bad for her mental health.
in addition you put her personal information on the internet for an unlimited number of strangers and possibly people around her to see without her permission. that you connect her images with all the stigmas of being trans makes it even worse.
please delete this thread and do not put your friend through this anymore. if you can please imagine yourself in her position with someone constantly doubting you and reminding you of your insecurities.
please. delete this thread and stop questioning her.
>>5798775
almost everybody sees their appearance as part of their person and as a way to represent themselves to their environment.
>>
>>5798810
>and even telling her
*and it's even worse...
>>
>>5798810
You have very eloquent stated your case. I am not one for censorship, I think in almost every situation censorship is never the correct choice, including this one. Deleting this threat to me seems like censorship. However, you have also clearly put it that this is something I do not understand, not because of not being a transexual or transgender, but because of having a poor empathy response, which I acknowledge. For this reason, I curtail to you because I believe imagining others beliefs is something I truly am unable to do. I will reluctantly remove the thread. Thanks for the input!
>>
I'm also a complete noob, I have no clue how to delte threads. haha, I clicked the "Delete" button but it didn't remove it.
>>
>>5798852
have you clicked on the box next to the OP and then clicked delete? leave the [file only] box unchecked. also do you save cookies from 4chan?
thank you for being a reasonable human being btw. no sarcasm.
>>
Yeah, thanks for killing this thread. It's a truly decent thing to do.
>>
>>5798896
"You cannot delete a post this old" ? :(
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.