[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding a Bf/Fuckbuddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: CYVD-AJUQAAtES2.png (885 KB, 752x1330) Image search: [Google]
CYVD-AJUQAAtES2.png
885 KB, 752x1330
Back story first 19 MtF 1 year HRT. Where do trans people, more specifically MtF's, find bf's and fuckbuddies? I like to think I pass decently because I usually get compliments at work from random customers on my hair and skin. No matter how much time and effort I put into my appearance I still have never had a guy come up to me or act interested in me. I've tried going out and looking in the usual places chasers go for us, usually in like cute little geeky places like retro game stores, but I still don't have any luck there either. I'm not unapproachable either as I'm very shy, but I always try to smile so I don't look bitchy. I've seen couples come in to where I work where the "girls" that the guy is with isn't passing and is still using their male voice yet somehow has a bf. It drives me up a wall because I feel sexually frustrated. It's like there's a secret that everyone else knows to finding a bf or fuckbuddy that I don't know. I'd ideally like to find a bf, but at the same time most guys don't want to be seen with us which is understandable, but why can't I seem to find someone to at least fool around with. It's like I constantly see people on here talking about fucking this guy and that guy I'm just like how doest one find this "guy" in the first place. On the sex side all I expect is you bring the condom, on the other hand though I've been told I expect too much from a potential bf too from the girls I work with. Is wanting a guy who I can go out with, play video games/cards with, cook for, take care of, fuck, and give money too in exchange for basically someone who will walk around with me and let me hold on to their arm really a lot to expect. Any answers to where I can start finding people would be great because I can't deal with being alone much longer.
>>
Where do you live?
>>
>>5794367
Bait
>>
>>5794406
MA I would go to clubs to look but I'm not 21 and the clubs that are 18+ all suck.
>>
Where in ma?
>>
>>5794502
Haverhill it's about 45 mins away from Boston. Driving isn't a problem for me either.
>>
>>5794367
if youre willing to spend money for the experience check craigslist, its where i put my ads up at usually. either casual encounters, strictly platonic, or therapeutic services.
>>
Damn im in western ma.
>>
How about you stop being a filthy degenerate?
Have you tried finding someone at church?
>>
>>5794721

That doesn't sound like it would go well, senpai. Especially if you actually like being part of that faith community.
>>
>>5794367
/chasergen/ and /passgen/ will give you the proper attention you so want, as long as you're cute. although being a promiscuous, lecherous whore isn't the most attractive thing to anyone who isn't a stupid fuckboi.
>>
I'm from /pol/ and what the fuck
It's true. What they said was true! Holy shit! I've got to warn everybody
>>
>>5794852
My sect of Christianity is very accepting of everyone, only God can judge.
There are specific church's that are super open and accepting to members of the LGBT community.
http://www.rainbowbaptists.org/ambaptists.htm
You should pick up your bible and go to church Sunday.
>>
Yes church is the perfect option for this young women. Shes looking for someone to accept her and lord knows the religious community is soooooo accepting of the LGBT community. Especially the trans portion of that community. Fuck off you regressive hypocrytical religious fucks. let this young women just find the love and compassion she wants just like the rest of us......well those of us who arent brainwashed christians that is.
>>
>>5795408
The link I provided is a church for LGBT though?
They specifically state Transgender people are a minority that needs acceptance and they accept them?
But whatever you say.
>>
My long hate statement was pointed to the regressives who posted before you. That is unless you were the one who called this women a degenerate.
>>
>>5795408
What's God's opinion on crucifix shaped butt plugs?
>>
>>5795430
I was. I called her a degenerate for wanting a fuck buddy and trying so hard to find a bf for sex, I couldn't care less about her being trans.

Has nothing to do with being religious either, even going through the atheist faze I believed in keeping partners to a minimum and dating for a few months before having sex. I have a strict belief in monogamy and being fully committed before having sex.
>>
>>5794536

Not I KNOW this is bait. I live i Boston and if you can't find a fuck buddy through craigslist or zeemaps you're just not trying.

There was 24 M4T ads (including mine) on cl yesterday.
>>
>>5795798
I'd like to fuck, not get slaughtered and have my body dumped in the ocean.
>>
>>5795798
Maybe she isn't interested in the type of lonely neckbeard faggot that posts those ads.
Maybe she's trying to find someone that goes outside every once in a while.
>>
>>5796317
well "she" needs to realize that a lonely neckbeard loser is exactly what she deserves

what's with all you freaks thinking you should be landing 10/10s, have some persepctive
>>
>>5796329
Could also be the fact that you're a entitled prick with no self awareness.
>>
>>5796337
says the freak
>>
>>5796380
I'm not the trannie yo.
>>
File: large.png (313 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
large.png
313 KB, 500x508
>>5796380
I could honestly care less about how the person looks, don't get me wrong if he's somewhat good looking if that I'm even more lucky, but I'm not looking for a 10/10. I like to think I have reasonable standards. Like I said I just want someone who I can connect with emotionally, someone I can take care of, and someone who will like to go on little adventures with me. Fuckbuddys again as long as they bring the condom I don't care.
>>
>>5795408

Just swap out 'transgender' for 'intersexed' and problem solved.

'Oh it's terrible I always felt that God had given me a female soul, lo and behold as an adult tests have shown that my brain is not just psychologically but anatomically female. Won't you please be a good Christian man and accept me for the feminine soul that God made me?'

I'm cismale scum with no qt3.14 trap waifu so I don't have skin in the game at present, but in anticipation of the day that I might and because I believe in spreading trans acceptance regardless, I've started pitching this reasoning regarding trans people in general whenever transgenderism comes up in conversation with a normie. It works SHOCKINGLY well even on extremely politically conservative or theologically orthodox types -- like yours truly, or like the friend who first pitched the idea to me, a transman who converted to Mormonism AFTER his transition (and who would have succumbed to fatal uterine cysts in a few years if he hadn't gone on testosterone). One fellow Right Wing asshole started using proper pronouns after I hit him with this logic, and I guarantee it wasn't to placate me because he's not that type. The best part is that it's not even entirely disingenuous as the slim data available does seem to indicate that many or even most trans people may be neurologically intersexed.

The era of LGBT solidarity is over thanks to SJW Tumblrinas, come over to the dark side and add gorgeous traps to the Army of the Lord as you become the cishet oppressor Midwestern housewives you've always wanted to be anyway.
>>
>>5794367
To me, it sounds like the guy that gets you will be extremely lucky. Take your time and you'll meet the right guy eventually.
>>
>fuckbuddies

so can we stop treating traps like humans please? It's so obvious by now they're mentally ill daddy issue having sluts who only feel "wanted" or sated in life if they're getting dicked by men.

It's really pathetic.
>>
>>5799026
>implying cis boys and girls don't have fuckbuddies
>>
>>5799050
>implying most straight people wouldn't opt for a NORMAL relationship as opposed to fuckbuddy/fwb pathetic shit

keep going.
>>
File: 801u-tVb.jpg (24 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
801u-tVb.jpg
24 KB, 447x447
>>5799026
I expect to be treated like a human obviously, everyone I work with has done the friends with benifits thing. That's what I meant when I said fuckbuddys, sorry if those are two different things. Also I don't really have issues with my father. He divorced my mom, but was always there for me and only lived 15 mins away. I ended up not talking to him anymore just over a year ago because he told me he wasn't accepting of my life style, even though he divorced my mom to live his gay lifestyle many years ago. He would always hold things over my head because he paid for them and would give me shit. He was very controlling and didn't like where I worked and who I hung out with. I finally told him I would no longer be seeing him or talking to him, gave him my phone back and bought my own car, which he told me I wasn't allowed to do without him. If anyone in that situation is getting the shit end I'd think it's him. I never really liked my dad or wished for a super macho male role model in my life because I didn't find that stuff interesting. Parents always tried to force me to play sports, but didn't like it. I liked doing girly things with my mom and sister like cooking, crafts, etc. So no not all typical trans people have "daddy issues".
>>
>>5799212
No one asked for your life story.
4chan ain't your personal blog.
>>
>>5799262
I don't thinks it's my personal blog, but if you don't give enough reasoning behind your statement people complain, give too much people complain. Either way people like you will find a fault with my response.
>>
>>5799296
Maybe you should try not caring so much about someone saying you have daddy issues, insecure faggot.

Unless you do have daddy issues and that's why you're getting defensive.
>>
>>5797221

I wish that worked on my father. He still says it's a choice or that you have to be molested to be trans or gay. Maybe that's because the tranny in the situation is me, so he can't accept it. Just maybe, he would have accepted the medical evidence fine if I were his cis son with a trans girlfriend. But he's a hardheaded fool, so maybe not.

Anyway, that's nice of you to spread trans acceptance, anon. That worked on you and the other conservative guy you mentioned immediately though? Were you shown the actual studies and do you show them to the people you tell this?

>>5799056

>implying OP doesn't also prefer a boyfriend over a fuckbuddy

>>5794367
>I'd ideally like to find a bf
>>
>>5799488
>Even being willing to have a fuck buddy
Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>5794367
>I've seen couples come in to where I work where the "girls" that the guy is with isn't passing and is still using their male voice yet somehow has a bf.

Honestly you have a golden opportunity there anon. You’re looking at a guy who is openly dating a non-passing trans woman. Nowhere else on Earth are you likelier to find other guys who would be open to dating you than IN HIS FRIEND CIRCLE. Chat them up and ask them if they know a single guy who might be interested. Failing that, at least try hanging out with them and see who else might come your way; the mere fact that any guy hanging out with them MUST be comfortable with at least SEEING a guy dating a trans girl is an enormous edge over the general populace.

>Is wanting a guy who I can go out with, play video games/cards with, cook for, take care of, fuck, and give money too in exchange for basically someone who will walk around with me and let me hold on to their arm really a lot to expect.

Awww you sound like such a doll. If you were in Baltimore I’d definitely date you. Cheer up, if there are guys like me in this Third World shithole then you can definitely find a husbando in a cosmopolitan place like Massachusetts.

>>5799488
>I wish that worked on my father.

Have you tried it? Like, sitting him down to watch a 4 srs documentary or a ‘Sixty Minutes’ exposé or something? If you have and it didn't work, I’m sorry.

>Anyway, that's nice of you to spread trans acceptance, anon.

Eh, my motivations are still kinda selfish: I was convinced of this line of reasoning years ago but haven’t been particularly active in evangelising about it until recently, when I stumbled across this random girl’s OkCupid and she was so amazingly perfect that I realised, holy shit, I’d want to fucking MARRY a girl like that if she lived near me, shit what if I one day find a trans girl this perfect who DOES live in my area, better get busy making the world a better place for my potential future wife.
>>
Continued from >>5799884

>That worked on you and the other conservative guy you mentioned immediately though? Were you shown the actual studies and do you show them to the people you tell this?

Pretty much immediately. Granted I’d liked trans girls for a long time by then and was eager to hear how I wasn’t gay after all, but being an ENTP I always do due diligence on these things and while it’s too understudied to be conclusive there’s a looot of data about this ‘female brain structure’ stuff, haphazardly assembled though it may be.

I’ve never had to bust out a spreadsheet to convince another person though; everyone knows that hermaphrodites are a thing and that wires can apparently get crossed in the womb, even if they don’t know the ins and outs of it, and nobody seems to find the idea that this could extend to neural structures terribly difficult to swallow, even if they do find it to be a somewhat startling adjustment to the way they think about these things. I also point out that it’s kind of nonsensical to assume that six-year-olds screaming and losing their hair and exhibiting clinical depression because they can’t dress as girls are just some sort of supergays with a weird fetish, and I get a lot of nodding heads when I share this observation.

Frankly anon, traps and the men who love them have been a part of various human societies for thousands of years and I think most of us are instinctually poised to accept that category of human identity once you give them literally any reason to do so besides the shrill sanctimonious ‘CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE’ and ‘VALIDATE WHATEVER I SAY’ lines.
>>
File: 1363946738089.png (579 KB, 506x621) Image search: [Google]
1363946738089.png
579 KB, 506x621
>>5799212
Normally when people say they don't have daddy issues they don't start a large paragraph listing the issues they have with their daddy.
>>
>>5799884

>Have you tried it? Like, sitting him down to watch a 4 srs documentary or a ‘Sixty Minutes’ exposé or something?

I've had him look at academic papers, I told him about David Reimer, and I put Matthew 19:12 in his hands. Particularly when it came to the verse, he said that should be investigated carefully, the translator and whatever bias they may have had when the word used literally translates to eunuch. He doesn't give a shit. He and my mother are like the im/pol/ite, they think there's some kind of conspiracy using homosexuality, STD scares, transgenderism, etc. to reduce population growth. I've told him that doesn't make sense for the country's elite from an economic viewpoint. He also thinks the reason trans people congregate in cities is because cities degenerate the populace by their very nature instead of cities simply being the places that best meet a trans person's needs.

>that hermaphrodites are a thing and that wires can apparently get crossed in the womb, even if they don’t know the ins and outs of it, and nobody seems to find the idea that this could extend to neural structures terribly difficult to swallow

I don't know if this thought hasn't occurred to him or if he's that deeply in denial. When I came out a month ago, he said, "You can't be born the wrong way, your sex organs start working the moment you develop them" when we were talking about fetal differentiation of the genitals.

>what if I one day find a trans girl this perfect who DOES live in my area, better get busy making the world a better place for my potential future wife.

I still think that's sweet of you. And you're making me wish I weren't such a hopeless case.
>>
>>5794367
You have to socialize and meet new people. You have to hang out with them fairly regularly. Eventually, someone comes along who wants to get with you.
>>
How do I find qt tranny GF?
>>
>>5800705
I think it's retarded to go around hoping some fag will talk to you just as it's retarded to socialize and change your lifestyle for a small chance of getting a fucking
>>
>>5797221
>The era of LGBT solidarity is over thanks to SJW Tumblrinas
Please tell me you're a troll.

The SJW and Tumblr community have hurt the transgender cause in ways that you can not even fathom. They grouped us in with a bunch of people who want to be dogs lions and dragons. Then they pushed and pushed with flawed rhetoric until everyone is just so tired of their shit they say whatever and walk away and refuse to talk about the issue anymore and continue to be bigots about everything never questioning their belief structures because that would be too close to a bunch of whiny little cunts they talked to on the internet.

There is a tide waiting to come in from a massive pushback which will probably be in the form of a man named Donald Trump now, and we are going to be at square -10 when that happens.

I also don't understand why you want to play into these people's delusions. I know as a transwoman that I will not be accepted by some people, and quite frankly I don't care. I don't care because these people are a bunch of bigots that don't deserve another second of my time. I am speaking as a person who has not started transitioning fully yet and I know for a fact 100% no matter what my family will completely disown me and so will about over half of my friends. I have already told everyone sans one person who won't leave and there is 8 people. I have 8 people in my life who truly accept me as I am. Of those 8 people only 2 of them live in the same area as me the others I communicate over the internet with. You have to not play into these people's delusions and just accept that some people will always be bigots.
>>
>>5800591
>He and my mother are like the im/pol/ite, they think there's some kind of conspiracy using homosexuality, STD scares, transgenderism, etc. to reduce population growth.

Ohhhhh shiiiiiiit. Fuuuuck man, even my evil Alt Right mind isn’t THAT /pol/luted. Sorry anon, I was trying to be constructive, but when you said that, yeah, it really does seem like they’re too far gone. I’m really sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, my father has always hated everything about who I am, but I’m almost thirty now and life has never been better. Stay strong girl.

>And you're making me wish I weren't such a hopeless case.

Hopeless how? Passing prospects look rough? You never know anon, I’ve seen some beefy hairy motherfuckers transform into beautiful babes. Worth a shot at least.
>>
Continued from >>5801224.

>>5800991
>The SJW and Tumblr community have hurt the transgender cause in ways that you can not even fathom.

I’m aware. That’s kind of what I’m talking about. The original ‘socially just’ rationale for trans acceptance has become widely discredited and despised thanks to those people. While a conservative Catholic myself I can certainly understand that, for the rest of the people here, courting religious gender essentialism may not be the most appealing prospect in the world, but what’s the alternative? Remain a terrified and despised minority? I won’t consign the (adoptive) mother of my children to such a fate. Bank on social libertarianism keeping the bigots off your back? Legal protections only do so much if you’re alone in the world, and because the well has been so poisoned by the Tumblrites it may not last forever if we aren’t proactive about a new argument for trans acceptance, especially since libertarianism is over in this country — as someone who campaigned for Ron and Rand Paul in 2008 through 2012, but threw my support behind Trump this election even though Rand-chan was running, I am unfortunately Exhibit Fucking A.

I understand my preferred approach seems eccentric and quixotic, but I’ve gotten some really good results. It won’t help people like >>5800591’s parents, true, but you can still warm up some really prickly Right Wing fucks with it and make the world a moderately more pleasant place for trans folks to live. And who knows, maybe after enough time goes by, even people like that anon’s parents, desperate to rationalise their ineffable natural desire to have a relationship with their own fucking kid, will lean on these arguments as an excuse to finally give her the acceptance she craves. Maybe.
>>
Continued from >>5801230.

>>5799488
>Just maybe, he would have accepted the medical evidence fine if I were his cis son with a trans girlfriend.

Or, upon further reflection, maybe this anon is right, and not just about her own father. Maybe the soundest argument in the world is going to be drowned out by the ‘I’m trans’ bombshell, and I’ve had more success because I only have to make it heard over the ‘I like trans girls’ firecracker. If that’s the case then I guess guys like me are just going to have to step it up. Perhaps m’ladies should sit tight while the menfolk do their job. (Tips fedora.) Masculine fantasies aside I don’t relish the position of being the mouthpiece and advocate for a demographic to which I don’t myself belong, but maybe a bit of chivalry for the sake of such long-suffering women couldn’t hurt.

Unfortunately the guys like me who actually give a damn are waaay outnumbered by chaser pump-and-dumpers, but like I said above, now that the odds of my marrying a trans girl appear non-marginal, I don’t have a fucking choice. I HAVE to do this even if the odds are long. I’d politely suggest that you take the same attitude. It’s not like you have anything to lose.

Gambare bitches.
>>
>>5796329

Lol this is why you avoid CL posters :3
>>
>>5796317
>Maybe she isn't interested in the type of lonely neckbeard faggot that posts those ads.

In all honesty, might as well play the odds. See if anyone is willing to become pen pals or play vidja over Teamspeak or whatever it is the kids are using these days till you can get a feel for them, and then if you like them try meeting in person. Most of the guys WILL just be creeps but eventually a decent guy is likely to show up. It may take a few months but don't settle for less than you want OP.

I'm surprised there isn't a hookup thread here to he honest.
>>
>>5794367
POST BUTT
then we'll talk
>>
>>5801224
>>5801230
>>5801234

Thanks for your concern, anon.

You really do sound nice and smart, and I think you have a nice sense of humor. I hope you find yourself a nice trans girl.
>>
>>5794367
>I've seen couples come in to where I work where the "girls" that the guy is with isn't passing and is still using their male voice yet somehow has a bf.
I'm that girl. The secret is to date within your friend group. My bf is straight and has no qualms about me having a dick or still having a non-passing voice. It's not his favorite, but he loves me regardless.
>>
File: tumblr_nwh4mgxiXy1u0tugjo1_1280.jpg (782 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwh4mgxiXy1u0tugjo1_1280.jpg
782 KB, 1280x1600
>>5807926
I'm fairly close with the bros and considering they all accept/protect me I'm not about to fuck up the inner circle by adding unnecessary problems and making them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>5794367
op for casual sex literally just use grindr if youre really desperate.
if you're actually looking to meet potential partners, spend some time at bars (nerdy bars if you think you'll have more luck there) and any cute girl who is alone will have guys coming up to them. if he's cute just chat him up and he'll be fucking you in no time desu. good luck!
>>
>>5794367
op is a faggot
>>
>tfw no transgirl to just play MTG with
>>
>>5806120

Thanks anon. But for time and distance, it might have been you, so I’m sure there’ll be a guy for you at the end of your transition. Best of luck with it.

>>5807969

Friends of friends, then. Ask your friends to float the idea of dating you to some of their other mates. This isn’t rocket science.
>>
>>5809737

Why do you have to sound so romantic, anon? How old do you think I am, though? I am a lot younger than 30, but I'm curious.
>>
>>5809641
i really want to re-learn mtg :(
>>
File: BpcdkGcCAAEMOwo.jpg (101 KB, 507x1024) Image search: [Google]
BpcdkGcCAAEMOwo.jpg
101 KB, 507x1024
>>5811553
OP here. It's a lot of fun just the wording I found to be the most difficult part. If you're going to get back into it get a dual deck pack that way you have some newer planeswalkers, and a fat pack so you'll have a ton of lands, a life counter, and some better cards.
>>
>>5809641
>tfw current standard meta is awful
>people in my area don't play modern and edh
>>
OP, I live in Boston! If that's not too far for you? I'd love to talk for a bit, my kik is J0217580, so shoot me a message on there?

Im hoping its not too late and you see this

pic unrelated
>>
>>5811523
>Why do you have to sound so romantic, anon?

A man's gotta believe in something. I believe in hope.

>How old do you think I am, though?

I generally just assume everyone on 4chan is in their late teens to mid-twenties, weighted toward the middle. Being twenty-nine puts me well above the median age, a somewhat alarming turnaround from when I started browsing way back in '04. There are exceptions like CHF who's like sixty-something, and people above thirty aren't exactly unicorns but they tend to stick to more technical boards like /k/ and /jp/.

How old are you then anon?

>>5811890

Aaand there you go OP.
>>
>>5811933

I turned old enough to drink a little over a month ago.
>>
>>5811944

So you're still young then. Hit the whore moans hard and fast and passing by your mid-twenties is definitely within your reach. You might even end up a real cutie.
>>
>>5811981

I'm 6 months in so far. I like that I look much younger than before, but I have doubts about ever passing without FFS.
>>
>>5813221
>I'm 6 months in so far.

Damn, so like five months before telling your parents? Brave girl, taking the bull by the horns like that, and it'll reward you in the long run since you'll probably end up much more feminine than if you had stewed and waited on your parents' approval throughout your early twenties like so many anons here.

>I like that I look much younger than before, but I have doubts about ever passing without FFS.

Pffft, if it's already making a major visible difference a mere six months in then you'll be pretty much set after a couple years. HRT proceeds at different rates for different girls but it seems to remain at a steady pace for each individual girl. I'll bet you've become pretty cute already even if you don't pass, although I understand most girls are leery of posting before-and-afters on 4chan. Either you have good genetics or you beat the cutoff or both, and with the AAs flooding your system that cutoff will be postponed indefinitely.

Five years down the road you may still find that you need FFS to deliver the coup de grace, but if you're affording hormones without parental approval anyway I'm guessing you can manage your money well enough to do that, and in the meantime there'll be plenty of guys who will date you as long as you look decent, like OP mentioned. I personally don't mind a sliiight masculine accent to the jawline, and it's also important to remember that there's a difference between passing and having absolutely zero masculine features that could be spotted if you're already looking for them: MOST cis girls aren't perfectly feminine either, but nobody second-guesses their womanhood.

TL;DR just keep doing what you're doing. You're killin' it girl.
>>
>>5794367
>tfw someone that fits pretty much all the hopes you have in a gf down to the age is an anon on 4chan.
>>
File: 1455957367955.png (168 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455957367955.png
168 KB, 500x500
>>5814579

How well I know that feel anon.
>>
>>5814579

Why don't you try asking her out, considering she's looking for someone?
>>
>>5819581

Maybe he doesn’t live in Fagachusetts.

If he does then there’s literally no excuse, buck up and ask the lady out anon, the fifteen seconds of morbid self-doubt are easily worth even a one percent chance of the relationship of a lifetime.

You beta cuck.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.