[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I pass? https://www.instagram.com/p/BBq04CG FZfY/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1456613096158.jpg (53 KB, 780x834) Image search: [Google]
1456613096158.jpg
53 KB, 780x834
Do I pass?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBq04CGFZfY/
>>
File: 1456505280499.jpg (47 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
1456505280499.jpg
47 KB, 564x400
shoo hon shoo
>>
your face passes but your body could use some work

i think you have a lot of potential
>>
>>5793367
cis/10
>>
I'm a fan
>>
You look like you're gonna rip someone's dick off
>>
Tbh you do. Its the same principle as niggas passing with boy clothes but not with womens. The muscles serve to distract from masc facial features instead of contrasting it with fem body/clothes.
>>
from a totally unironical point of view, the face and body seem decent, if "it" went on hrt the muscle would just shrink.
>>
I think you need to learn how to tuck
>>
>>5793660
eh, saves on surgery
>>
>>5793367
I'm in love. Seriously. Hard as diamonds.
>>
You honestly pass better then 90% if the traps I've seen on this board. You do have giant muscles but I think a lot of people might just assume your some cis-woman T junkie.
>>
File: IMG_4914.jpg (60 KB, 465x631) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4914.jpg
60 KB, 465x631
DAMMIT I JUST WANT A MASCULINE WOMAN TO SPOON ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME AND BEAR MY CHILDREN GIVE ME A WOMB STAT
>>
>>5799447
> you will never be a tiny petite femboy, heavily pregnant with your giant amazon wife's huge daughters, struggling t o even sit up and depending on your wife to care for you until you give birth.
Why even live?
>>
>>5799447
>mfw I always wished to be a buff switchy girl but alas I've never not been underweight...
Pls help.
>>
>>5799463
Eat way more meat, do exercises that are less reps with larger weights to force muscle mass, lots of reps is for /fit style muscles.
>>
>>5793367
your face is fine, but that body is just unfortunate
>>
>>5793367
Looking fabulous hon
>>
File: B6uT3VxIYAAtaF8.jpg large.jpg (59 KB, 640x888) Image search: [Google]
B6uT3VxIYAAtaF8.jpg large.jpg
59 KB, 640x888
>>5799456
Like, seriously.

>>5799463
Yeah, eat the protein and lift the weights. I dunno how you're gonna get taller but I think that as long as you can hold down a pretend-struggling femboy and enjoy pegging you will make him happy.
>>
>>5793367
B R E H S
>>
you're beautiful

you still manage to pass while being manly and buff as fuck good job. Im in love
>>
Really, do you guys just look for trans things to troll or what? Like I never fucking encounter shit like this in my everyday life and I am trans. How the fuck do you niggers manage to constantly find these people.

Stop looking.
>>
>>5800313
she was a pretty famous body builder/ still is it
it was in some news and stuff
so not too hard to find

>>5793367
she had ffs, which was pretty good
and the body is how she wants it too be
could be a roided af cis woman too

>>5799447
>>5799663
i'm actually pretty straight ...
but women like this are just so fucking hot idk why
would totally go bi for
>>
>>5793367
100% pass

thank the muscles
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.