[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All my fellow trans people, can we at least agree that SOME trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 1427678131026.jpg (311 KB, 942x809) Image search: [Google]
1427678131026.jpg
311 KB, 942x809
All my fellow trans people, can we at least agree that SOME trans people are just fetishists who go too far?

I think people just don't want to admit it because they know that transphobic people will try to use it against all of us, but honestly I think it's more harmful to pretend that some of these people are legit trans.
>>
yeah. there are some that fit blanchard''s expansion port
>>
>>5786838
But why do you care about us? Why vilify us just because we are not TruTrans like you?
I deserve the access to hormones like the rest of you.
>>
>>5786838
There are a lot of Hons wearing fishnets and talking about their fetishes all over the place. I don't think anyone here disagrees that there are AGP fetishists, just not that there are only AGP fetishists.

One of the prime examples is CWC who transitioned just so he/she could date lesbians.
>>
>>5786913
It's not always old hons though, I've seen younger trans women who are very clearly fetishists too. Even really SJW type ones not just the stereotypical "i wanna be a kawaii loli animu girl :3c" bullshit
>>
I know of a 50 year old going about getting in hrt. From the sounds of it, he used to dress up in private but eventually throw his clothes out. It took Caitlyn Jenner coming out to make him consider coming out.

Being that old and for the bare minimum reasons he gave I'm not sure about what he wants.

But, he grew up in a very conservative area. Gays were not tolerated. Wearing women's clothes was outright illegal. He might be coming out now because now there's the resources for it. Even 10 years ago it still seemed like a fetishist thing to more people than it didn't.
>>
File: 1455947969944.jpg (206 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455947969944.jpg
206 KB, 1536x2048
>>5786838
Yes, for sure I can agree with that.
>>
File: OCCCy.jpg (53 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
OCCCy.jpg
53 KB, 640x712
Anyone other trannies else dress modestly just so that people are less likely to think that you are an AGP freak?
>>
>>5787218

Me
>>
>>5787218
Yep.
>>
>>5787218
I do for sure. I try to look like a Mormon half the time.
>>
Yes there are people motivated by fetish. Many will even admit it. The person who runs a trans group I go to sometimes says she started out as a fetish, and just decided to take it to the next step. Classic fetish case. Tall, but still wears 5 inch heels, fishnets. Sometimes goes out in a too short mini with her thong sticking out. In her 60's, with a horrible wig and deep voice.

What can you do? I don't like that she has done a documentary about trans that may come out soon, or that she campaigned for our equal rights ordinance, but hey she has a job as her and I don't. I doesn't matter I pass and she doesn't. So fuck what I think.
>>
>>5787218
I have a lot of clothes that I dont even wear because it makes me nervous to wear incase someone thinks im a fetishist. I swear im not AGP, I just throw on plain drab clothes, I try to avoid heels, leather, low cut tops, skirts. I wish I could wear whatever and not worry about being clocked and having people think im agp
>>
>>5786913
>I don't think anyone here disagrees that there are AGP fetishists
people literally do this though
>>
>>5787596
Of course, because there's no such thing as AGP. Blanchard was just another lying straight person.
>>
>>5787434
houston?
>>
>>5787606
I don't want to say.
>>
>>5787606
Are you in Houston?
>>
>>5786838
i dont get why you're saying that as if its some sort of hidden truth no one wants to admit when it is the majority position among trans people on this board that this is the case

>>5787218
i dress modestly because my body is a disgusting abomination and no one should be subjected to seeing it
>>
>>5787603
It might not be Blanchard's version of it, but AGP most definately does exist in some form
>>
>>5787711
If by " AGP most definately does exist in some form", you mean that some women dare to enjoy being women, then yes, what you said would be true.
>>
File: honhon2.jpg (137 KB, 351x751) Image search: [Google]
honhon2.jpg
137 KB, 351x751
happened to find a trans forum and there was this person
they wrote they go the trans path, with hormones and RLE and stuff
and when you looked at the pics there were lots of the typical fetishistic outfits
like being a woman is wearing visible pantys and high heels with super short dresses, right ?
>>
>>5787726
is that danny devito
>>
>>5787726
I hate hons because them make me hate me.
>>
>>5787726
Didn't that guy just get out of prison?
>>
>>5787738
if you look like that i'm really sorry for you

>>5787777
nope, i really got it from a forum and there were other pics, so it's pretty legit
>>
>>5787789
>if you look like that i'm really sorry for you

I don't look like that, but the idea that we are the same thing make me doubt myself, and so I hate them.
>>
>>5787218
I dress like a movie star, and probably in the worst way considering I should be focused on passing. Leather wedge boots, leather jackets, waxed cotton skinny jeans with moto details. I should probably reassess my style.
>>
>>5786838
Ive spoken to several that are like that. Utter scum
>>
>>5787692
so yes

>>5787704
yes
>>
>>5786838
doctors recognize it as well, they just don't bring it up. they are very live and let live and also find it incredibly hilarious
>>
>>5787976
So yes. Do we know each other I wonder?
>>
>>5788041
No, we don't.
>>
>>5787201
>that huge beard

jesus christ...
>>
Yeah there are a lot of creepy seeming people among us. Idk how to feel about it though. People get too hung up on "validation." Why can't we just be adults making our own decisions.

I just don't know what to do about them. I guess just avoid people who make me uncomfortable. I don't care to misgender hons to prop myself up, desu I dislike correcting or being corrected on pronouns for anyone.
>>
>>5786838
Type I: Knew that they were different before even understanding what scientific words are used for genitals of either gender. Completely convicted of being the "other", when separated into classic boys vs girls groups and activities. Experiences puberty with complete horror. Changes their life's circumstance ASAP for sanity's sake. In almost all cases, attracted to the sex they were assigned at birth.

Type II: Somewhat uncomfortable with their sex upon learning about, "the birds and the bees." Likely starts to cross-dress in private after puberty. Certain aspects of cross-dressing or transition of one's gender are sexually arousing. Possibly experimented with same-sex attraction in youth, but otherwise afraid to commit to living life as the opposite gender of their assigned sex, or a "gay" relationship. Continues to cross-dress in private with possibility of transition.

Type III: No question of gender conformity or same-sex attraction growing up, until mid to late teenage years. Discovers the possibility of cross-dressing or gender non-conformity through media or witnessing someone in public. Inspired to indulge in a lurking fantasy of role-play as the opposite sex OR forced same-sex experience. Deeply unnerved by the idea of living as the opposite sex without some form of sexual benefit to themselves. Often attracted to the same traits they seek to emulate in their own sexual fantasies. Will transition if it means a better sex life.
>>
>>5786838
Yeah, we definitely aren't all experiencing the same thing.

I don't think I'm Trutrans(TM). Dysphoria popped up very abruptly in my late teens and never went away, despite me being a normal guy all my life. It really does feel like my desire for women got misdirected at myself or some shit.
>>
>>5788266

Am i Type 1?

I felt i was trans even back when i was 5 and hated anything masculine but obviously was forced to act like a boy, sometimes i always asked my mom to buy me the more girlish things even though i knew her answer was no. Growing up i always dressed up in my little sis clothes and was so discreet they never found out. And i was ultra depressed when puberty around 12 started since my voice deepened and i grew facial hair, both of which i never wanted.

IDK why some people want to make out "Straight vs Lesbian" AGP vs trutrans. But i never thought of being trans as something related to sexual orientation.
>>
Hm. I don't seem to fit into any category. On one hand, I used to crossdress and fap plenty, and sometimes seeing myself in the mirror makes me aroused. On the other hand, I'm as early transitioning as you can get without supportive parents, I started DIY HRT as soon as I saw signs of puberty and went full time at 18, and I'm really dysphoric when it comes to looking masculine or seeing myself as male - which fortunately doesn't happen very often anymore. I mean how many fetishists hate themselves and their life whenever they can't engage in their fetish? The term "autoandrophobia" is more apt when it comes to me. So while I dislike huns as much as anybody, I'm afraid of setting a stone rolling that will eventually hit me.
>>
>>5788070
How do you know?
>>
>>5788349
I'd say the only defining factor in a Type I trans person is racing as fast as possible to transition. No questioning in their mind of, "Is this right?" or "Am I sure?". Just as if you asked the average guy or girl, "Are you sure you're a guy / girl," they would laugh it off knowing exactly who they are.

Complete conviction with no time to spare, and no need to prove anything to themselves and others. Not simple questions of attraction. The majority being straight is just a predictable coincidence.
>>
>>5788414
because I basically don't know anybody at all. it is extremely unlikely. I only knew you were from houston because of your word choice. i would never step foot in a trans group
>>
>>5788450
I guess that would make me Type I, even though I fapped to forced fem stories plenty and still feel aroused once in a while seeing a pretty girl in the mirror. Because as soon as I saw the first signs of male puberty, I spent all my free money and time on fighting to cure this cancer. Knowing from online research that testosterone was mostly irreversible, I rented a PO box to go around my parents, and used a prepaid card to order hormones ASAP. Thank you, younger self, you saved my life.
>>
>>5786838
I honestly don't care one way or the other. I guess I'd be sympathetic to someone who erroneously thought they were trans, but other than that, it doesn't really affect me.
I don't worry about the general public's opinion, because if I did my life would be even more stressful.
>>
File: 1456444783774.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
1456444783774.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
>>5787726
>we are reaching levels of hon that shouldnt even be possible
>>
>>5787882
Just do you anon
>>
>>5788457
That is very interesting. Very good at picking out where I live based on words.
>>
>>5786913
CWC is a really poor example actually
>>
>>5788266
you don't know how to categorize things. you are waaaay to specific so it sounds more like you describe three different persons than three different groups of people.
>>
>>5786838
>All my fellow trans people
You're an anonymous person that could be anybody. Saying this to gain sympathy for your ideas off the bat is pointless.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.