[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 511x288
So trans friends, how has your dating life been after your decision to transition?

Stories and experiences appreciated.
>>
>>5784129
It taught me a valuable lesson. Gays are mentally unfit for long term relationships. Only casual sex.
>>
I don't really date, I go from relationship into relationship. But I find that everyone I've been with has been a much easier relationship. Just being able to feel more open, and more like me really helps in finding the kind of people I like being with.
>>
>>5784129
It has been non-existent, just like before.

At least I can be my own girlfriend now ^.^
>>
My partner grew to love me as a man, not the female he thought I was for the first year of our relationship. I'm incredibly lucky in that regard; I thought I'd lose him. Not every partner is willing to go through a transition like that.
>>
>>5784479
He will leave you soon.
>>
>>5784129
Well, I am too male for the straight guys and too female for the gay guys (not that I would want to be in a relationship with a gay guy anyway).

So yeah, pretty fucking lonely for over a year now...
>>
>>5785238
No, she'll start to think she can do better and leave him
>>
None to speak of.

I have a long running game of cat and mouse with Death though, I just don't think she'd be good for me.
>>
>>5784129
much better, meaning I can actually have a relationship and feel comfortable now. (mtf)

hasn't been hard to find guys, I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a while now that's probably going to be long term, we really hit it off on the first date and I like him a lot.
>>
im engaged
>>
I've been in an amazing relationship for two years with a great guy.

I think I'm slowly making him hate me. ;_;
>>
>>5784138
Could you develop please ?
>>
>>5784129
I haven't been on a date yet, but have been talking to a girl on a dating site who doesn't care that I'm trans. We seem to have a lot in common, and she has said that she wants to get to know me better, so we're gonna go out for coffee some time soon. Hopefully she wants to take it somewhere, cos I do.
>>
>>5784129
>dating
>life
nah
>>
pretty great desu
don't have to deal with creepy dudes who grab me, less casual sex with rando older dudes when I was a gay boy
get hit on more after hormones, asked on actual dates
>>
>>5785641
Both people in the relationship are male, if I'm reading correctly. The one who posted here is ftm.
>>
>Me straight guy
>Married straight cis woman
>I had talked about it she always knew I might be trans, but didn't think I'd transition.
>transition
>got lucky and decently pass
>she becomes more physically into me and attracted to women
>I maintain same attraction to her, but become interested in guys
>she's ok with casual sex with women, but nothing with guys.

WHYYY?
>>
>>5784462
This, except not the own girlfriend part.
>>
>>5784129
great tbqhon - I finally got a gf now
[spoiler]she's me[/spoiler]
>>
It's dead
not that it was really much alive in the first place, I mainly used people for eye/arm candy and only had one guy I could genuinely say I loved
>>
File: 1277333539982.jpg (454 KB, 1213x2003) Image search: [Google]
1277333539982.jpg
454 KB, 1213x2003
>>5789893
>why
because she doesn't have a penis and is threatened you will leave her for someone who does.
>>
>>5784129
i messed around my first year in college like fresh after coming out, kinda slutted out a bit tbqh. met a few bi guys through friends of friends, they diddnt mind the trans thing.
had kinda serious relationship with another transgirl my second year, that lasted about 4-5 months and ended horribly.
i withdrew for college and focused on my transition after that fell apart.
Then i met my current bf online. i kinda friendzoned him for close to a year, coz i really liked him and i diddnt wana scare him off if i disclosed my trans status. but he was toats cool and understanding and we have been dating for 2 years now. even plan to get married after we both finish up college.

so thats like the quick run through. i can go into more detail if anyone cares to hear.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.