[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs that you will never ever pass >You get sir'd even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: tears.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Signs that you will never ever pass
>You get sir'd even after one year on HRT
>You get sir'd even when dressing androgynous
>You get sir'd even with long hair
tfw all three
>>
Sir, you should post a picture
>>
>>5782718
I can't. Everyone laughed the last time I did.
>>
>ffs
>>
>>5782752
I swear I won't laugh. I was part of the bdsm scene for years and have seen it all. Please post pics!!!
>>
>>5782752
Even better reason to post it
>>
>>5782767
I got a hour left on my shift and have no work to do plz post em!!!!
>>
>>5782686
i'm convinced that the only people who pass will pass by 4 months without trying
>>
Comon OP post it
>>
>>5782686
We won't laugh at you and may be able to help you.
I was at a similar point, OP. Don't give up, alright?
>>
>>5782686
>>5782718
Come on man, entertain the anonymous strangers on the Internet with your manly features.
>>
>>5782804
DANCE FOR ME. Post timestamp OP
>>
>tfw living in Texas
>get SIr'd all the fucking time

Politeness has never hurt so much
>>
>>5782804
>>5782818
>>5782782
stop it, thats not really helpful for OP. She won't post when we're so negative about her, we don't even know her
>>
>>5782840
>her
>>
>>5782851
> sir
>>
>>5782858
>calling a non passing tranny her
Giving False hope
>>
>>5782840
go back to a hugbox senpai

>>5782835
iktf sir
>>
>>5782686
I'm not even on mones yet and when I wanted to use a public male restroom some rude old guy told me I was entering the wrong restroom and even pronounced that this was the MEN'S restroom.
I was slightly confused afterwards, but I said thanks and went to the female bathroom.
>>
I started getting ma'am'd within a year of HRT but didn't stop getting sir'd until like 5 years of HRT. Presented as part time female or just a feminine guy at work for a lot of that because i was worried I'd get fired if I presented female at work. I should have gotten away and found somewhere i'd feel safer being out, but oh well, past is past, and it's mostly better now. I still need FFS too, but just don't assume never ever.

Probably should try to save for FFS or find some way of financing it, if you can, but I know for sure it's super hard to.
Maybe you'll never pass on a level that the little drama queens on this board will be jacking off to you, but the level they expect here is well beyond passing usually, or too frequently confused for being pretty. It seems like people who don't pass to me but who are very very pretty boys get a lot of "passpasspasspass" attention here. You should try to be attractive too I mean.

And idk, even if you really will never make it, what are you going to do? go back? Seems like in most cases you should just try to push yourself as far as you can and and maybe then some. Wish you the best OP
>>
File: e58.jpg (32 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
e58.jpg
32 KB, 600x444
>>5782840
>she
>her
>>
>>5782935
you're a cool girl. why the FUCK are you here?
pretty sure im in neverpass territory i have huge shoulders, and, in particular, a very thick chest/ribwall that are almost never seen on females. ffs might help but idk

my clavicle is bigger than most guys I know, im kinda huge there all around
>>
What is ffs?
>>
>>5782993
expensive
>>
>>5782782
Honestly, there's probably some truth to this.

People say if you put in enough work anybody can pass. but if you need a lot of specific excercises, clothes, hairstyles, accessories, and gobs of makeup, do you really pass?
>>
>>5783014
do YOU pass?
>>
>>5782686
>You get sir'd even after one year on HRT
not this shit again
using hrt is like going through a second puberty. at 1 year you'll experience the changes a girl between the ages of 12 and 13 experiences. that's nothing. it takes time, like puberty for cis people.
>>
>>5783141
fucking this. Every "waah i dont pass!" whine always come from people who havent even been on hormones a year.
>>
File: FJ0Hfys.jpg (138 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
FJ0Hfys.jpg
138 KB, 838x638
>>5783141
>this "it's still too early to know if you are going to pass!" meme again
i am sure you noticed trans women are NOT like real girls which means HRT takes 2 years to fully complete

see: http://i.imgur.com/lDBLSVR.png
>>
>>5783170
2 years here.
I really don't pass.
>>
I really don't care if a someone can "PASS/FAIL" I think that anyone who is effeminate of any sex is super hot! OP if you are still here please post pix!
>>
>>5783672
this isn't constructive
>>
>>5783751
he just wants to get his rocks off ok m8??
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.