[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male or Female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: just do ittt.jpg (42 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
just do ittt.jpg
42 KB, 540x304
Bisexuals, tell me your gender. I want to see figures out of interest
>>
I am a agender dragonkin.
>>
>>5776121
Femboy/mtf in denial
>>
male, masc bottom
>>
>>5776121
Attack Helicopter.
>>
A slice of bread
>>
>>5776121
male to tomboy master race
>>
>>5776259
Same.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (27 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
27 KB, 500x458
>>5776121
cis :^)
>>
>>5776179
hey stranger ;)
>>
>>5776121

MtF
>>
>>5776259
represent.
>>
>>5776121
>not polling it
Nigga what are you doing?
http://strawpoll.me/6908053
>>
>>5776360
Where is the agender dragonkin representation?
>>
>>5776121
Male inbetween masc and fem and crosdress
>>
>>5776380
I know right, I was trying to cut it so short I even eft out attack helicopter and racecar
>>
>>5776399
Don't forget the sentient slice of bread above us.
>>
male, very slightly bi

(read: i like exactly one guy)
>>
>>5776121
male
>>
>>5776121
>male
>only like guys and mtfs so i don't even know if i'm bi technically
>>
>>5779981
closer to pansexual maybe

or "queer" version of gay
>>
>>5780190
what is this queer version of gay of which you speak?
>>
>>5776121
bisexual male here
>Kissed a pretty asian chick, then went to a motel and fucked a latino guy
Its been a good day.
>its funny how much easier guys are then girls. girls take romancing or something. Guys are like "wanna bone" & "yup"
>>
mtf
I think I'm straight now though, I don't really like pussy anymore and I am a cock addict
>>
>>5780223
queer as in not quite this or that

queer could mean a guy who is only attracted to women and mtf but not men.

you're the gay aka opposite of that
>>
>>5780412
>male addicted to cock
>straight
Pick one
>>
>>5780418
Queer means strange
>>
>>5780418
Hmm yeah i don't know that sounds to vague. I usually just say I'm gay but then i'll add that bit about mtfs too if it's relevant. Most normies perceive transwomen as males anyway so it makes sense when I tell them I'm gay.
>>
Mayonaise.
>>
>>5776156
yup
>>
duder
>>
>>5776121
data's gonna be kinda skewed from being on 4chan

male
>>
male
>>
File: Pregnancy artwork.png (163 KB, 593x484) Image search: [Google]
Pregnancy artwork.png
163 KB, 593x484
>>5776121
Male...leaning towards female tendencies.

I accept my biological sex, but it doesn't limit me on how I identify my inner gender.

Sometimes I have dreams of myself as a woman.

Pic related: I had a few pregnancy dreams.
>>
Female, but questioning it a lot. No idea what the hell I am anymore.
>>
>>5776121
Cis female biscum here.

It's kind of humbling to be celebrated irl and hated on here. I wonder what it's going to do to my psyche. Will I hate myself too?

>idk feels nice to not limit myself

>no identity crises when attracted to androgynes or trans folk

>not disgusted with an entire gender's body

>never run into loving someone's personality and find them beautiful, but turn them down due to wrong gender

>get to admire hot people with your partner

Shit, being bi is nice.
>>
>>5788861
>celebrated irl
Not the case for most bisexuals though. But since you're cis female, it's probably has a lot to do with hypocritical bro-culture where lesbianism is lauded and male homosexuality is abhorred.
>>
femal cis
>>
>>5788875
I mean it specifically for bi girls.
I have a couple bi guy friends, and it's sad to see how hard they handle it.
>>
>>5788905
isn't society great?
>>
>>5776121
If you're curious about the population to can look data up. If you just want a sample of 4channers, I guess this works.

Female.
>>
Male and anybody notice the sheer amount of lesbian and bi girls in entertainment recently? All While gay characters are scarce and all of them are cut and paste stereotypes and how bi males are practically non-existant?
>>
>>5789532
Don't be too sad about it.

Lesbian/bi representations are more common than the male version because women in general are considered non threatening and are not taken seriously. Most guys who watch and enjoy that shit take pride that lesbians/bi chicks will eventually lead straight lives once they're no longer young anymore.

Gay and bi men are take much more seriously and therefore are much more of a big deal. That's why you don't see gay/bi dudes in the media. They're way too much of a threat to straight guys.
>>
>>5789561
>They're way too much of a threat to straight guys.
Fucking how?
>>
>>5790893
Straight guys teach each other that if you take a dick up your ass you're going to hell. Even if you didn't consent to it. So all it takes is one gay guy spiking your drink one time and you're going to hell.

I'm not the one who made up the bullshit, I'm just passing along what they teach each other.
>>
>>5790893
Gayness is associated with unmanliness, disgust, and femininity.

In our modern age, straight guys instantly learn that gayness = bad. Straight guys will do anything to disassociate themselves from anything that could be considered gay. Both society and men in general police this behavior.

There's other reasons as well such as religion, etc. But that's why straight guys are so threatened by gays
>>
>>5790919
All lies. In all seriousness, it's just religion. All straight are cowards, and religions try to scare people. It works on the cowards.
>>
>>5776121
Bi Male, vs
>>
female
>>
>>5790933
>>5790919
Ironically, studies show that bisexuals have more masculine traits on average than straight people. So, really, we're the manly men, and they're the faggots.
>>
Female (MtF)
>>
male, on tuesdays i bake cakes
>>
non-gendered
>>
Trans male
>>
>>5776121
Cis male vers
>>
Femme
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.