[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/LesGen/: No Waifu No Laifu Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
Lesbian General:
Do you like anime? What shows? If not, what western shows do you like, and why is The Legend of Korra one of them?

Old thread:
>>5775381
>>
>>5775396
Of all the yuri characters you could have chosen, you choose the straight incestual bitch.
But yeah, I watch anime even if I didn't really have the time to lately, but this season is pretty meh, so hopefully spring will be better.
I only watched the first season of Korra, need to watch the others. As for western shows, I work in an animation studio so I'm drowning in it, except it's not american shit. Other than that I watch 3d movies when they're not bad. Still need to go see Zootopia.
>>
>>5775427
Is it hard work?

The thing from TLOK that has stayed with me the most, after watching it, was the effectiveness of the score. Jeremy Zuckerman did a fantastic job matching the emotions of the show with the music in a scene.

Also, Korra is a badass who don't need no mens
>>
>>5775440
It depends of the series you're working on, the team and the production. I'm working on something easy right now, even if we must finish an episode pretty fast, but the last series I worked on was hell. Everything was wrong, from the story-boards to the shitty director who didn't even know what he was doing. Oh, and we're paid like shit, but nobody takes this job for the pay.
I'll try to watch Korra s02 this week-end.
>>
>>5775427
you should probably skip the second season desu, it's terrible. the third and fourth are gold though.
>>
>>5775478
>>5775473
They're all at least worth watching. The second season is pretty critical to the overall plot, and has some very interesting lore from the avatar universe.
>>
>>5775478
>>5775489
I'll watch the s02, even if I heard it's pretty bad. I managed to sit through 9 episodes of Glasslip, so 12 or so episodes of bad Korra should be all right compared to this turd.
>>
>>5775513
>9 episodes of glasslip

I'm so sorry for your loss
>>
>>5775427
>I work in an animation studio.

What do you do there? After watching Shirobako, I'm intensely curious about what it's like in real studio! Please share any stories you have no matter how boring you think they are!

>Oh, and we're paid like shit, but nobody takes this job for the pay.
You are living my dream. One day, hopefully I'll be able to say that same statement.
>>
>>5775558
I mainly work on 3D series, since it's 90% of nowadays productions, in the layout team. We're charged to take care of the camera work, framework, backgrounds, props, timing and animation key poses. If the story-board is shit, wich is often the case, we must rectify it so the action makes sense and is fluid. That way, the 3d animators and rendering team won't whine and yell.

I worked in 4 studios, in one of them the environment was awful, the others and the one I'm in right now are okay. Most people are nice, except for a few assholes, like the one who's stopped talking to me when he knew I was a lesbian. Also, there's like 60/70 people in my studio, and yet I'm the only gay one and everybody is so straight no one knows any lesbians.
The series productions are often weirdly managed, and money runs out before the series is finished. I've got plenty of production quotes, but the last one I can tell you is that my team got a champagne bottle one month ago because we finished an episode without any retake. A retake is when the director asks you to modify something on a cut.

I tried to watch Shirobako but it reminded me so much of work I only saw 2 episodes. Really need to watch it, though. And I pretty much look like Misa, with hair slightly shorter, wich is even weird.

Are you studying to become an animator or to work in the animation world?
>>
File: 1456071549977.jpg (102 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
1456071549977.jpg
102 KB, 800x566
Good lord, you're fucking cancer, namefag, even if you try so hard not to be.
>>
>>5775396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djI6nc9EVMM

I like a few anime movies, but naw i don't really watch actual shows. =/
>>
File: 1452858605918.jpg (18 KB, 208x237) Image search: [Google]
1452858605918.jpg
18 KB, 208x237
>>5775635
>>
>>5775606
>I mainly work on 3D series, since it's 90% of nowadays productions, in the layout team. We're charged to take care of the camera work, framework, backgrounds, props, timing and animation key poses. If the story-board is shit, wich is often the case, we must rectify it so the action makes sense and is fluid. That way, the 3d animators and rendering team won't whine and yell.

God, I wish there were more in-depth documentaries into every step of the process. It sounds really amazing what you're doing.

>I worked in 4 studios, in one of them the environment was awful, the others and the one I'm in right now are okay. Most people are nice, except for a few assholes, like the one who's stopped talking to me when he knew I was a lesbian. Also, there's like 60/70 people in my studio, and yet I'm the only gay one and everybody is so straight no one knows any lesbians.

That's unfortunate. But, I'm glad that you found nicer places to work. I guess that pulls the scales from my eyes a little bit, because I had a really idealized idea of what a studio is like. It seems that a workplace is a workplace no matter what.

>The series productions are often weirdly managed, and money runs out before the series is finished. I've got plenty of production quotes, but the last one I can tell you is that my team got a champagne bottle one month ago because we finished an episode without any retake. A retake is when the director asks you to modify something on a cut.

That's got to be really nerve-racking especially since you're making something that everyone is going to see! Does that pressure that everyone will be looking make it tough to cut corners even if you're crunched on time?
(cont)
>>
>>5775606
>I tried to watch Shirobako but it reminded me so much of work I only saw 2 episodes. Really need to watch it, though. And I pretty much look like Misa, with hair slightly shorter, wich is even weird.
> And I pretty much look like Misa.
Heavybreathing.jpg.
I really enjoyed Shirobako and I can't recommend it enough.

>Are you studying to become an animator or to work in the animation world?

I don't really know yet. I like both options for different reasons. I'm still studying art fundamentals, and I got interested in animation because animator's twitter feeds were full of really legit studies or gestures, I realized that someone who draws a trillion pictures for a living would probably really fucking good and I need to pay attention. I like 3D just as much or more than 2D, but I chose the pencil first simply because I didn't have a computer strong enough to handle it. I hope to pick up that skill as well.

But more interesting than that, I really want to be part of a team that could make the things I love so much and I can't even imagine the feeling of seeing what you helped make on a screen somewhere. That's where Shirobako came in, because I had no idea how animation was actually made, and it opened up a larger glimpse of that world. Honestly I just want to be in any place, working seen or unseen, to make the magic.
>>
>>5775606
>3D
>>
>>5775743
Both 3D and 2D have limitless possibility. They essentially just started and already there have been amazing visuals even on an anime budget.
>>
>>5775750
Is it anything like the stuff from Berserk: Golden Age and Kingdom? I kinda hate that
>>
>>5775750
I'm studying it again from the bottom ao I hope it works out this time. I don't really like using computers unless its for compiling or coloring. Markers would be interesting to use, I dunno.
>>
>>5775396
>Do you like anime?
Yes!
>What shows?
My top 3 are Shinsekai Yori, Mahou Shoujo & Monogatari series.
>>
>>5775730
Layout can be very interesting, but also one of the most boring thing ever if there's no camera work. It really depends of the series, so choosing the project you want to work on is important, since the production can take up to one year.
>workplace
Most of my coworkers really like to work here, but some don't give a shit and do the bare minimum.
>pressure
Actually, productions are so often a clusterfuck you don't really pay attention to it. Everyone works so that there won't be any problems but there is and the production refuses to pay more to settle it, we can't do anything. And if they try to pressure us, we don't really care. I do my quotas, and nothing else. The more work we do, the more the production asks us to do, without any wage increase of course. That's for the series production. For the movies it's something else, and there's more pressure for it.
>animator
2D animator is a great job, 3D not so much. Most of 3D animators don't know how to draw and only have a good perception of rythm. Other than that, they need to do their quotas so they often do the bare minimum. There's also some who are really bad at animating. Again, I'm talking about series, movies are another league.
I'm drawing when I'm not at work, but actually there's really not that much people who draw in the 3D department. Even in 2D, the ones who work on After Effect don't really draw since they only need to animate puppets.
>>
>>5775794
this is pretty depressing
>>
File: 1445464568472.png (214 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1445464568472.png
214 KB, 600x583
>tfw you will never fuck your waifu.
>>
>>5775755
I'm thinking more about Evangelion. Taking only the animation into account, there's no drop between the 3D and 2D parts. With the exception of Wunder and that one angel in 2.0 that survived for about 10 seconds, everything else in the rebuilds has sufficient heaviness to their movement. It only sticks out because the lighting is on 3D objects in a 2D environment is almost always wrong. Once 3D guys learn how to draw and do stylized shading, and someone finds a way to give 3D objects visible lines like 2D things have, you really won't be able to tell the difference in 3D animation of that level.

We already know that CGI can look really good via every Marvel movie ever, so I don't think there are some huge technical hurdles to making it look flat and anime-like. The 3D guys, being the first generation of 3D animators, just don't know how to do it yet.

>>5775794
>Most of 3D animators don't know how to draw
I suspected as much.
>>
>>5775807
It's not really, except of you're working on a shit project and that everything goes wrong. Once you know everything is governed by MONEY, that you work on a nice project and that you have a good team, it's pretty great. You just need to be passionate enough to not care about not having a really good wage or recognition.
>>
>>5775758
Great taste
>>
>>5775835
> some huge technical hurdles to making it look flat and anime-like
Yes, there is. Making 3D looking like 2D is one of the most difficult thing ever, because the outline of the characters or props is really hard to render without fucking it up.
>>
>>5775848
:3
>>
>>5775794
That is so neat! It sounds stressful, but very cool.

Are there times when you catch a rerun of something you worked on and feel smug about how good a job you did on a certain part? Or, by the time you finish, are you so sick of it that you can't even watch the completed version?
>>
File: tesagure.jpg (27 KB, 280x500) Image search: [Google]
tesagure.jpg
27 KB, 280x500
>>5775396
>Do you like anime? What shows? If not, what western shows do you like, and why is The Legend of Korra one of them?

Yes.
Favorites: Read or Die TV, Tesagure! Bukatsumono, Selector infected Wixoss, MadokaMagica.
>>
>>5775871
>catch a rerun
More like I'm telling myself "I didn't put the camera like that! Fucking animator shitting up cuts", or "what happened with the render? It wasn't like that before."
I almost never watch again what I worked on, except for a few things, or just one or two completed episodes since we can watch them at work when they're finished. But it's actually nice to see your work broadcasted, when the animators didn't shat on it. Because the 3D animator don't know how cameras or frames work, yet they touch it when they want to animate less, or just because they don't pay attention. It's pretty infuriating to see a cut you worked several hours on fucked up by one retard who could have just asked to rectify the camera instead of touching it and ruin the keys and curves.
>>
File: 1412959596957.gif (897 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
1412959596957.gif
897 KB, 480x240
>>5775932
>Wixoss
You. I like you.
>>
File: pandora device, open!.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pandora device, open!.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Lesbian anime general
>Nobody mentions Pandora
>>
>>5775406
Still no guarantee. I'm still alive. I won't mention the cocktail of stuff I drank and swallowed to keep my blood from coagulating, but with multiple transfusions it took over a week to stop bleeding with coagulants being applied daily.
>>
File: gail-and-elena.jpg (37 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
gail-and-elena.jpg
37 KB, 640x363
Favorite shows: Always Sunny, Futurama, The Office US, Black Mirror, and Peep Show!

Peep Show Season 6 has a same sex female couple, they're a great addition to the show and have a very funny plot. I like that the show neither ignores that they're both girls nor makes it the most important thing about their relationship. Peep Show is excellent and you can mostly jump in at any episode, so if you're curious about Gail and Elena, you can start right at Season 6.
>>
>>5775478
They labor through season 4 started off great middle was weak and the ending was cool
>>
>>5776013
When can I buy my own Kurarin?
>>
>>5775934
Thanks for indulging my curiosity for so long. I have a good rest of the day, anon!
>>
Feeling very cuddle hungry today. So alone.
>tfw low sex drive makes me consider never pursuing love since I'll just ruin the life of whoever dates me
>>
>>5776243
You're welcome.
>>
>>5776272
Nah yo. Think about how many dudes complain that their girlfriends don't want to have sex enough. There are a lot of women with low sex drives, so much so that I wonder what we're even "low" in relation to. I've met a good number of people who fit comfortably on the asexual spectrum, whether or not they identify that way. So basically your low sex drive can bless and enrich the life of whoever dates you because there are a lot of people (like me!) who want a relationship with a lot of touching/sensuality/cuddling but little to no sex and who are compatible with only similar folks- like you!
>>
>tfw kissed and snuggled on the second date and talked for 4 hours face to face under my bed covers

I'm pretty excited!!! Maybe I'll be in a relationship soonish and my streak of being single for a year will be over.
>>
>>5776318
eat sleep break the streak

>>5776272
if my gf didn't want to have sex at least nightly i'd make her fight me
>>
>>5776322
Hopefully. She's a gorgeous girl and actually really engages me in conversation. I'm going to just play it cool and not sperg out that a girl is into me.
>>
>>5776311
>because there are a lot of people (like me!) who want a relationship with a lot of touching/sensuality/cuddling but little to no sex
Me as well!
>>
>>5776328
good luck hopefully you can do it.
>>
>>5776318
>second date
>talked for 4 hours face to face under my bed covers
:') This is keeping me warm on this cold rainy day.
>>
>>5776362
I'm glad!!! I feel a little weird since she's 18 and I'm 22 now, but I guess its not that huge of a gap.
>>
>>5776377
>tfw no 18 year old gf
>tfw no 19 year old gf
>tfw no 20 year old gf
>tfw no 21 year old gf
>tfw no 22 year old gf
>tfw no 23 year old gf
>tfw no 24 year old gf
>tfw no 25 year old gf
ect
>>
>>5776377
Hm, well, you pass the "half your age plus seven" rule and the difference is small enough that you can still be at pretty similar stages in your life. Is she still in high school?
And hell yeah, little tidbits like that make me feel blessed to like girls! Quick emotional intimacy and cuddles- when will heterosexuals ever?
Do you have a third date planned out?
>>
>>5776401
She's out of highschool. We're going to go to a arcade place and play all the little games and hopefully I can win her s astuffed animal!!
>>
>tfw 20 and still in high school
I love being dumb.
>>
File: 1360975965127.jpg (128 KB, 708x639) Image search: [Google]
1360975965127.jpg
128 KB, 708x639
>>5776472
Well, you make me feel better for being nearly 23 and still in community. So thanks for that.
>>
>>5776472
>19 and in hs

thought i was the only one
>>
I'm pretty sure I made poison for dinner last night I feel so bad both because I'm really sick but also because my gf is really sick and she had to work.

We nearly took the leftovers to an elderly woman she lives next to and I'm pretty sure it would have killed her.

Pray for my bum.
>>
File: shit.jpg (144 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
144 KB, 400x401
>>5775396
>Do you like anime?
Ye boi
>What shows?
My favorite animes are het shit shitgarbage mainly. Witchblade, Devilman(Lady), Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Wolf's Rain, Utawarerumono, and Katanagatari. Any yuri anime works as well I've watched the majority.

>>5775932
>Selector infected Wixoss
Taste detected
>>
>>5776492
>>5776472
OHMYGOD that is so cute!

Please transfer to my school so we can me dumb together.

Do you play any sports?

What club are you in?

I'm literally so excited to talk to either of you please respond.
>>
File: good trigger discipline.jpg (21 KB, 402x480) Image search: [Google]
good trigger discipline.jpg
21 KB, 402x480
>>5775758
>Shinsekai Yori
>Monogatari series
Please no.
>>
Any other autistic lesbians on here?
>>
File: guessigotbrainproblems.png (42 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
guessigotbrainproblems.png
42 KB, 500x354
>>5776619
Maybe? My little bro and uncle are autistic, and my mom seriously thinks I'm just undiagnosed, but she also never went to the trouble to find out.
>>
>>5776613
There's a lot of other stuff I like, but what's wrong with those?
>>
>>5776619
I have assburgers.
>>
File: 1414119833724.jpg (188 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1414119833724.jpg
188 KB, 500x705
>>5776625
Nothing, just a matter of personal dislike. I stopped watching Monogatari after Hana, that's all I wanted to get to. I can't stand Araragi or Senjougahara, or the fucking loli vampire. Koyomi's sisters are alright.

Also, I have more of a problem with the story itself than the direction or studio, it's just boring cheesy haremshit mixed with supernatural and I have no real interest in that.
>>
>>5776645
Fair enough, but what about Shinsekai Yori?
>>
yep I like, but i havent been watching recently
>>
>>5776654
Since I'm a butthurt yurifag I got extremely assblasted when it went het. The story itself was interesting. Manga's yuri scenes were really hot though.
>>
>>5776668
What, you didn't like when Maria fled with Mamoru even though she loved the MC?
>>
https://youtu.be/NnrAISE6x08?t=261
>Goldfinger bar
Shit, I planned to visit this place last time I was in Tokyo but didn't. Now Vice has done it for me.
>>
>>5776676
And then she got pregnant with that fuccboi's child, so no.
>>
>>5776684
They probably forced them to fuck until she got pregnant. Then they killed her just after she gave birth.
>>
>>5776701
Kek, yeah. Shinsekai Yori falls in the "they grow out of homosex in adulthood" nasty trope and that's why I hate it.
>>
>>5776472
wo, i'm still in high school too, though I'll be 18 soon. Next year I'm finishing this shit.
>>
>>5776668
O-oh, I just liked it a lot lot because I enjoyed the commentary on humanity and lengths it goes for survival. If that makes sense. ;_; Though I'm pretty butthurt too.
>>
>>5776434
If she's out of high school then you totally pass the "weird or not" test in my book.
Dear god that sounds cute as FUCK. Perfect second date, perfect third date. You sound awesome and she is so lucky to have you! Good luck with the stuffed animal. :)

>>5776482
Please don't worry, anon! I'm proud of you for being in college and working towards your goal, no matter the pace.
>>
Who /NEET/ here?

>26
>never had a job
>never had a gf
>>
>>5776733
There were better anime on humanity's decline that year, and more homoerotic.

>>5776791
Hikki/NEET mustard race here.
>>
File: Touhou is reclining.jpg (41 KB, 455x500) Image search: [Google]
Touhou is reclining.jpg
41 KB, 455x500
>Do you like anime?
Yes
>What shows?
Too many. Lately I've been into Symphogear, Love Live!, Aikatsu!, rewatched Komugi-chan to watch the new spin-off but it's shit, also rewatching Lain. This season is definitely backlog season, I'm watching like 5 shorts and only one full-length anime (KnP). Spring looks bad too, but Summer looks promising. I'm looking forward to LL Sunshine and Strike Witches 3.
>>
File: tumblr_mlgk2nRrzK1s8gdy8o1_500.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlgk2nRrzK1s8gdy8o1_500.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
How is your New Year's resolution coming along, lesgen?
>>
File: 1456272524209.jpg (97 KB, 728x1045) Image search: [Google]
1456272524209.jpg
97 KB, 728x1045
>>5776992
>hard work can out-do genetics
Who was the dumbfuck that made this image?
>>
I hate anime with a passion. I don't see the point in it. Why not just play ps4?
>>
>>5777026
>Why not just play ps4?
No games. You're better off installing loonix in PS3 and dual play PC/PS3 games.
>>
Where do I find a weeb gf besides weeb conventions, there's only a few ones a year
>>
>>5777042
But....muh destiny. I'm addicted. Plus call of duty. I don't care if I sound like a 12 year old but I love console gaming.
>>
>>5777060
Try looking in your local dumpster.
>>
File: 1425679427567.jpg (85 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
1425679427567.jpg
85 KB, 711x800
>>5777084
Jesus, this shit taste.
>>
File: Evolution.jpg (210 KB, 1400x480) Image search: [Google]
Evolution.jpg
210 KB, 1400x480
>>5777084
You just gave me cancer.
>>
>>5777097
>>5777098
Shut up you weeaboo trash. You're garbage is no better. At least I don't have a pillow of my video games that I masturbate to unlike you faggots.
>>
>>5777137
*your
>>
File: 1373171747318.png (195 KB, 258x484) Image search: [Google]
1373171747318.png
195 KB, 258x484
>>5777137
Please leave to your containment board.

>>5777148
The kid is probably spouting the epic "you're" meme, leave him be.
>>
>>5777154
Hmm but I have a gf and you don't.
>>
File: 1435544181350.gif (499 KB, 169x271) Image search: [Google]
1435544181350.gif
499 KB, 169x271
>>5777165
If she's like you, no thanks. And I play video games, it's just that I don't have the shittiest taste ever you seem to have.
>>
>>5777165
But I do, and many of them. They just happen to be 2dimensional.
>>
>>5777183
>>5777196
You both have me cancer. This is why filthy Frank exists. Because of you faggots. I'm sure you all love the dumpy pc games that no ones likes.
>>
File: 1396125714245.jpg (172 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
1396125714245.jpg
172 KB, 495x700
>>5777229
I don't even play games besides some rare occasion, /v/tard.
>>
>>5776992
health wise i'm not drinking as much and i'm actually working out a bit so those are good things

i'm still not really doing what i want socially though still kind of a shut in but at least i feel really hot
>>
>>5776992
I didn't really make a resolution, I just sort of endeavored to be more healthy, and I have been for the most part. I did slip up yesterday and made pancakes for myself the family though, but it was worth it.
>>
Woah, I cannot longer keep track of lesgen.

Anyway, I used to like anime a lot when I was younger. Shows like Lain, Slayers, Haibane Renmei, Ghost in the Shell, G.T.O. and, actually, a long list of titles made me fall in love with anime, but nowadays I cannot enjoy this industry anymore. I tried to watch some new shows and fail at it: I feel like the interactions among the characters are completely unrealistic or too cliché.
Even I stopped watching Valkyrie Drive, a yuri show, after three episodes.
I accept recommendations though!

I am still fond of manga because of my tastes (in this case, yuri) and the variety, but anime is a whole different story and I am not sure why.

>>5776992
I should think of some resolutions. Better late than never I guess: I want to exercise again before going to bed and go to the library every day except when I have language school lessons. Lastly, I would like to gather the courage to create a profile on a dating app and, of course, add some photos so I can have (or destroy) a chance.
So far, none of them accomplished. :)
>>
File: 1449990686229.jpg (955 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1449990686229.jpg
955 KB, 1680x1050
Japanimation is for nerds. Still watching it as an adult means you should an hero immediately.
>>
File: ClaudiaBlack.jpg (205 KB, 832x1057) Image search: [Google]
ClaudiaBlack.jpg
205 KB, 832x1057
I don't know why, but I love her voice and those similar to it, I'm immediately attracted to people or characters that have it (which was a little weird with cydaea in D3).
Anyone else have weird traits that they love?
>>
>>5777406
Yes. YES. I bought Dragon Age Origins due to Morrigan and, of course, her voice.
Today I watched Carol (late but my country works that way) and I had the same feelings with Cate's voice.
>>
Question. Is it weird not wanting to date your own race and age? I can't date other white people and I can't date younger. I just find it awkward is all. Anyone with similar stories?
>>
>>5777613
What is your preferred race and age?
>>
Hey . you need to stop making threads when we're on page 2. It's wasteful and pointless. Plus it makes finding the newest one more difficult when there's three or four lesgens still in the catalog. Actually, you should probably just make threads with your name in the field entirely, because you're cutting out anyone who filters you from joining the threads at all. That's just underhanded.
>>
>>5777229
PC gaming still has the largest market share. You're butthurt to the point of delusion if you say "no one" likes PC exclusives (e.g. the vast majority of titles.)
>>
Hey Lesgen, have you ever been so lewd as to perform 'rekuhkara' with your senpai?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMQ5H0YZDfQ
>>
>>5777642
This is beyond stupid. This is what happens when your educational system is defunct and you demand your entire society to suppress all individual thought.
>>
>>5777613
i cant date anyone
>>
>>5777613
I can't date blacks or Indians, not that I'd even want to though.
>>
has /lesgen/ ever had a really poor experience during a roleplay?

one my gfs mum walked in on me sitting on her daughter with a knife to her throat whispering "beg me not to kill you fucking whore" has been pressuring her not to see many any more and seek domestic abuse help
>>
>>5777705
>>5777613
That's definitely racist. People of the same "race" don't all look the same and certainly don't all act the same, so this is just the dumbest kind of generalization.
>>
>>5777777
Who
>>
>>5777729
Tumblr pls go, kek.
>>
>>5777729
> Don't find dark skin colors attractive
> Racist
> ok
>>
>>5777613
Age I don't mind, but when it comes to race I don't really like anyone that's not white or has pale skin like East Asians.
>>
>>5777613
I'm half black I posted earlier that I'd find it kind of awkward to date other half black girls since it'll mean the person will look like me a lot and I'm not used to it.
And also I'd find dating a younger girl very awkward too.. so I'm the exact same as you anon.
But I mean, thinking about it makes me uncomfortable but maybe in some case it could work I don't know.
>>
>>5777613
I've only ever dated white, and looking at pics I'm not usually attracted to any other race. But I think it's a case by case basis, because I did flirt with a qt Indian girl once.
>>
>>5777729
Also if it makes you feel better, I also don't date White trash. Does this make you happy now?
>>
>>5777744
There are "white" people with darker skin tones than "black" people, you're just being overtly retarded now. And it's also not what you claimed, so you're being a hypocrite on top of that. If you're racist, then own your racism. It's less annoying. If you don't want to be a racist, then reflect on why you're being such a racist. Self-improvement takes self-awareness.

>>5777743
Nice response, faggot. Very logical. Does you credit.

>>5777767
No, stupid, it just makes you look like you think all people from India are trash or something. Christ, you're thick. Why are you so butthurt about this? Don't get so easily offended.
>>
>>5777808
>Why are you so butthurt about this? Don't get so easily offended.
Ayy.
>>
>>5777808
Not all Indians are bad you know. I need someone to make me Tikka Masala when I'm too hungover.
>>
>>5777633
Don't try to reason with namefags, all of them are clinically retarded as proven in the past with birdanon, butterfly and S. Just report and filter.
>>
File: 1436753266670.jpg (20 KB, 221x229) Image search: [Google]
1436753266670.jpg
20 KB, 221x229
>>5777808
>getting this angry because people on 4chan are racist

I think you'd be more comfortable in some other place, shitskin.
>>
>>5777842
Fuck off, stormfag. Your site wars are nothing but a distraction, and your unironic shitflinging is what's new and invasive.
>>
>>5777852
/polmblr/ pls go and stay go.
>>
>>5777808
>it just makes you look like you think all people from India are trash or something.

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>5777834
Personally I like dot.

She seems very nice.

I want her to sit on my face and grind so hard my nose breaks and I drown in my own nose blood and her sweet vaginal juices.
>>
>>5777865
You've talked about this particular thing before, haven't you? Not with [.] (who is aggressively stupid, you have poor taste my friend) but just in general.
>>
>>5777865
Please don't refer to this namefag as "dot", that name is already reserved for dotdotdot who was a real model-tier beauty and unfortunately the thirsty autists here chased her away.

May her memory rest in pieces.
>>
>>5777869
Possibly. It's one of my favorite sex phrases.

Too be fair I read it here a few times so I can't take credit for it or anything.

>>5777878
Oh sorry, how about period?
>>
>>5777885
If you tease her enough, do you earn your red wings?
>>
>>5777893
>implying I don't already have them

But I see your point.
>>
>>5777909
Someday, my girlfriend will be a little less squeamish, and on that day, my true perversion will show itself and I will be a thing that haunts her nightmares. But it will be really, really hot.
>>
>>5777834
Uuuh. You've never met butterfly.
>>
>>5777918
If you were my girlfriend I would buy anything if you ate me out on my period.
>>
>>5777625
Latino and older than 24
>>
>>5777965
You missed me completely.

Good luck though.
>>
>>5777974
Whats your race and age?
>>
>>5777957
So I get two treats on your period? Tempting offer, anon. Shame that you're inevitably an ocean away and all wrong for compatibility.
>>
>>5777986
I paid my first girlfriend 50 dollars an orgasm.

Where do you live?
>>
>>5777729
Do you think people can control their attraction? Do you think that anon can magically start feeling attracted to black/indian people?
>>
>>5777999
How could I deny an answer to doub-trips? Texas, US.
>>
>>5778005
Do you think all black/indian people are identical? It's a senseless, meaningless claim. The only way to get to that conclusion is to divorce yourself from the reality of the situation and blanket out actual billions of people on an inherently flawed premise.
>>
>>5777981
Black and 18.
>>
>>5778005
Thanks muh nigga. Those are exactly my thoughts.
>>
>>5778020
I thought your response was a title of some porn video, kek.
>>
>>5778025
No, those are your opinions. There's no thought behind them at all. Which is why you're just repeating yourself instead of justifying your position; it's why you're defaulting to insults instead of arguments.
>>
>>5777281
Great job keeping up with your health goals! I bet once you feel more confident about your physical appearance, your second resolution of improving your social life will come more easily.

>>5777330
Even the New Years' Resolution God himself would find family pancakes a very acceptable break.

>>5777342
I think aiming to do something every day can be counter productive because every day that you don't is FAILURE. Which feels bad. I would recommend setting your initial goal for exercising and going to the library to be once a week or once every two weeks, because then exerting the effort even once in that time becomes a win.
Take 500 selfies, pick the 4 that raise your self esteem instead of ruin it, and make that profile anon.
>>
>>5778031
A porn video you wouldn't watch. ;-;
>>
>>5777852
>>5777808
>>5777729
Please stay.
>>
File: 1444856628861.jpg (53 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
1444856628861.jpg
53 KB, 500x190
>>5778050
True.
>>
>>5778050
Probably because it has a lot of dicks in it, let's be honest.
>>
>>5778050
Not that anon, but I'd watch it.
How'd you feel about having sex with a half black half white?
>>
>>5778035
I just got here tumblr, so please leave.
>>
>>5778054
But seriously I get you, no hard feelings or nothing.

>>5778064
Most pornos do I guess.

What are some good pornfus?

>>5778067
Sounds great. What kind of date do you want to go on?
>>
>>5778101
>What kind of date do you want to go on?
I don't know really, never thought about going on a date with a girl, I always imagined it like in bar, both drunk or just a one night stand, I'm that kind of romantic person.
>>
Speaking of dates, what's your ideal date lesgen?
I'd like to go to a museum or something, spend the day looking at cool junk, and have lunch somewhere fun like one of those cool cat cafes.
>>
>>5778109
Oh, well I'm not old enough to go to bars or get drunk.

Instead maybe we could go to the park and maybe scissor in my bedroom with the door jammed to keep my parents from walking in on us.
>>
>>5778141
Go to eat to a fine place, watch movies, kiss on a bridge under the stars, make out after we get home and spend the following day in just undies and tshirts.
>>
>>5778143
I'm not old enough to drink either tbqh.

Sounds good enough to me.
>>
File: 1399783657421.jpg (21 KB, 284x436) Image search: [Google]
1399783657421.jpg
21 KB, 284x436
>say dumb awkward shit
>cringe for days afterwards
How do I stop? I barely talk anymore, but it just keeps coming out. That's why I love 4chan. When I say stupid shit, it doesn't stick with me.
>>
>>5778019
Why is it okay to say you are not attracted to any white, blonde or red head, but shit hits the fan if you say the same about an "opressed minority"?

And it's my sexual attraction we're talking about, I'm sure I know it better than you and so far I've never felt sexually attracted to people with dark skin. Some of them are beautiful, of course, but I don't feel sexual attraction to them, period. I can not control that, just like I can't control my homosexuality. Not fucking someone =/= racism. I don't want to date them, but I still treat them with respect.
>>
>>5778177
I was the same before.
Then I forced myself to shut the fuck up more often.
Now even when I want to talk I can't, it's awful sometimes but at least people call me "mysterious" and I think that makes me look hot.
>>
>>5778184
>unironically replying to trolls
>>
What are you drinking tonight Lesgen?
>>
Be honest with me, if a girl tells you she's a kissless handhold less virgin, what age would make you start to think negatively of her?
>>
>>5778173
How old are you?

Have you drank before though?
>>
>>5778212
My tears.
>>
File: 58700316.jpg (37 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
58700316.jpg
37 KB, 316x202
>>5778189
I try, anon. But then I just end up saying stupid shit whenever I am forced to speak, because I'm so out of practice when it comes to holding a normal conversation. I always get labelled as a weirdo or serial killer.

>tfw you realized you fucked up the moment you open your mouth and that you'll be kicking yourself for days after
>>
>>5778216
If she's >=25yo
>>
>>5778220
Same. Want to share?
>>
>>5778224
I still got 4 years. Ok. Alright. Not gonna cry to sleep tonight.
>>
>>5778216
to be honest, never
>>
>>5778177
Try reframing the situation, maybe?
Instead of immediately believing that you were the one that is socially awkward and you behaved in regrettable ways, imagine that your comment is fine but the people around you reacted in socially awkward and regrettable ways.

For example, I'm sure you've had the experience that someone made a normal comment and you were silent or didn't know what to say in reply, and you felt super shitty for not "stepping up to the plate" in the conversation or whatever. Like the person speaking didn't do anything wrong, you were the one that fucked up, right? So apply that to when you feel like you said something stupid- what you said was acceptable, and its the other people who should be cringing for days afterwards because they didn't react appropriately.

>>5778216
Definitely not! I'm 21 and have no romantic experience with girls but that doesn't make me stupid, emotionally stunted, etc. It's just another statistic about me, unrelated from my quality as a person. Plus it would be super cute to find a girl to share "firsts" with!
>>
>>5778216
I wouldn't at any age. And it's not out of pity, and I cannot truly relate as I'm fairly normie-tier. But I can understand and it's okay Anon.
>>
>>5778219
I'm younger than you and nope.
Would love to try though.
I guess it's for the best if we don't get drunk, I might end up in tears asking myself what's the matter of life while you'd have to explain the cops why you gave alcohol to a high schooler.
>>
>>5778141
Depends... if it's during the day, a museum, walking around town, lunch at a nice quiet place, maybe go to the park have a little picnic. A night date is more like a concert or movie, dinner, maybe go up to a mountain and see the stars, a few drinks at a bar... Also you could try doing something new you've never done before like going to some workshop or something.

What really matters is to fun and keep a good vibe going. Even just chilling at home can be great when the mood is right.
>>
>>5778141
She takes me to a park and we just keep walking and talking. Hours later we realize that not only are we not in a park anywhere, we're lost. So we give up and explore this strange part of the world together for the first time. We end up somewhere in the dead of night where we can swim, and end up skinny dipping. It's the first date. There's a lot of awkwardness, but also a thrill from powering through it, and we kiss with water on our faces and the stars above us. It was only supposed to be a couple hours, and now it's been most of the day.

But that's not a realistic fantasy, so I try not to think about it.
>>
>>5778257
I'm in high school too! What a delightful surprise, are you any clubs, play any sports?

I've never drank before either it smells gross and one time my sister got drunk with some people and she is still not trusted to the fullest extent.
>>
>>5778265
Draw this comic, write this short story, or film this vignette please. This was a good paragraph.
>>
>>5778278
>are you any clubs, play any sports?
Neither, are you?

I tasted alcohol more than once, I don't like the taste either but I'd just like to see what it is like to go out of myself for a moment, sounds like an interesting experience.
>>
>>5778303
I cheer and I'm the president the board game club but clubs are mandatory at our school and a couple periods a month are set aside for them to meet.

I can understand that, I just worry about what other people would think of me or that I might do something pretty bad.
>>
>>5778332
You mean you're a cheerleader?
>>
>>5778356
Yes ma'am.
>>
>>5778366
Well that sounds hot as fuck.
You can do backflips like in TV shows?
>>
I keep getting complimented in this thread and I don't know how to process it. It makes me uncomfortable. Spite I can deal with but what do you do when someone is nice to you and has nothing to gain from it? Not even social standing?
>>
>>5778184
Because a race isn't as uniform as a hair color, you idiot. If you said you're not attracted to dark skin, no one could fault you. If you said you're not attracted to all black people that have ever existed, that's just ludicrous, because the only thing they have in common is social fiat. If you're going to get butthurt then be more intentional with your words. If what you mean is you're not attracted to dark skin then just say that. But you didn't, and now you're hiding away from criticism because you're all offended that someone would dare to point out how you're being a shitter.
>>
>>5778436
>If you said you're not attracted to all black people that have ever existed, that's just ludicrous, because the only thing they have in common is social fiat.
what does it mean to be black?
>>
>>5778472
Gee anon do you have a few thousand dollars and ten months, because if so, there's plenty of qualified people who you can approach to learn the complicated answer to that question. But the short answer is that it doesn't mean anything at all. And that's exactly my point. All the people you would shove into "black" are so different in shape, features, tones, culture, and personality that to say you couldn't be attracted to any of them means that you couldn't be attracted to any human being at all. Unlike redheads, who all have red fucking hair, there is absolutely no feature that unites all black people that you could be uniformly unattracted to. "Black"ness is a social ideal that check off against people, and if they have an arbitrary, highly personal number of these checks off, we call them "black." But even a mouth-breathing shitposter should be able to see that's meaningless.
>>
>>5778391
I sure can, I can do most of the stereotypical cheerleader stuff.
>>
>>5778498
Can you confirm or deny how accurate "But I'm A Cheerleader" is?
>>
>>5778498
Well damn.
I don't know why I have a thing with backflip. Or frontflip whatever.
I always wanted to learn, It's so cool and hot. Especially when girls do it.
>>
>>5778512
That brief moment of crotch focus, probably.
>>
File: z2j61Ha.png (432 KB, 888x497) Image search: [Google]
z2j61Ha.png
432 KB, 888x497
>>5778496
>not all black people are black
>being this retarded

I forgot to add, I wouldn't date a whigger either, you have to be seriously fucked up in the head to pretend to be a nigger when you are not.
>>
>>5778507
I don't know what that is, sorry.

>>5778512
They are pretty easy to learn if you have some place with a mat and someone to like, help you.

I kind of wish I was better at them, some of the girls can seriously do like 10 in a row easily.
>>
>>5778526
Kek, I'm probably subliminally influenced by it.
>>
>>5778534
Do you actually believe this is a coherent response? That the things you've typed are even internally consistent, let alone addressing the post you quoted?
>>
>>5778542
We should watch that movie together, anon. Just the two of us.
>>
>>5778542
I have none of these.
I wish I had the occasion to learn one day.
>some of the girls can seriously do like 10 in a row easily.
This is sick.
How is it though, doing a back or frontlip?
I guess you have to jump pretty fucking high, can anyone do it?
And do you have to be super fit? Or have muscles?
>>
>>5778565
I googled it and while none of the girls here are openly gay but I have some suspicions about two.

I went to a lot of cheer camps over summers and stuff and there is a lot of girl or girl going on there.

Personally I feel like basketball has the most lesbians in it though.

>>5778576
It feels pretty cool really, kinda floaty but landing is always a bit weird, like the ground is harder than you remembered or closer or something it's a bit jarring.

I don't think you need to be particularly fit or muscly to do one, you just have to go for it which is pretty hard if you don't have someone to spot you or something soft to hit in case you fall.
>>
>>5778629
I really should have joined the cheerleaders. Theater was pretty gay, but I could have stood to get even more.
>>
File: 1423264004379.jpg (75 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1423264004379.jpg
75 KB, 750x600
>>5778557
Better than that big block of bs you posted. All black people are unique. Well shit, everyone is a special snowflake. Black people can be classified as a group and have features that are unique to them. Are all the same? No, but they do have things in common. Stop pretending that there's no negroid race. The only reason you are so butthurt is because you wasted your time studying some stupid SJW class and nobody irl cares so you come show off here of all places.

A few anons already stated they are not attracted to darker skin, does that mean the hate darker people? No, they just don't want to fuck them. Why should you care? We all like what we like.
>>
Help my gf hasn't replied to me yet on Skype and I can see that she's online and I know that it's probably nothing but I'm having a panic attack and can't do anything except sit there staring at the screen and thinking of all the most horrible things she could think about me
>>
>>5778576
the bodytype i've seen people have when they go for it is sorta wirey thin yet muscular look.

it's easier for people who are light on their feet and lots of leg power to do it. I've never seen a chunky guy or chunky girl do a back or front flip.

You have to be used to doing a lot of leg work, a lot of jumps, etc.
>>
>>5778675
you need a hobby besides your gf.

Is this your first relationship? Plz don't tell me it's long distance...
>>
>>5778629
>>5778686
Okay I see, I guess that's pretty much what I expected.
>but landing is always a bit weird
I think I figured it watching people do frontflip, like when they land they obviously feel kinda awkward even though like it's really impressive from the outside.
>>
>>5778496
Sorry to break it to you, but all black people have dark skin, this is why they are called, y'know, black.

And if black doesn't mean anything at all, then congratulations to Rachel Doleza, she is actually black.
>>
>>5778737
top three sports to be in if you wanna learn how to do cool flips and shit:

>Taekwando
>Wushu
>Gymnastics
>Parkour
>breakdancing

parkour has a subgenre called "tricking" which is mainly flips, focusing on how many spins you can pull off in the air.

breakdancing is now referred to as "b-boying" but most people have no fucking idea what b-boying is. It's a term that only dancers enforce.

I highly recommend to get into any of these things while you're still young. It only gets harder when you get older.
>>
>>5778751
>three
lol, i meant five.
>>
>>5778751
>>5778753
Ok, interesting as fuck.
Thanks a lot, I'll seriously think about it.
>It only gets harder when you get older.
You mean to learn or to do it?
>>
>>5778669
I imagine theater being hella gay though.

I dunno maybe everyone school is different.

>>5778737
If you are super keen and not afraid of breaking your neck you could try to teach yourself from like youtube.

I would not recommend though since I don't want a paralyzed gf.
>>
>>5778762
well, your body ages. You're not going to be as flexible, energetic, or as strong beyond your 20's to early 30s.

Plus, a lot of kids who start in any of those sports are very young. So it's gonna be awkward to be the old geezer playing catch up with the kids.

Also i should note, taekwando, wushu, and gymnastics have structured learning environments and teachers "level" you up, as in they put you at a level they think you belong in, and as you gradually get better, the teacher then focuses on teaching you more advance techniques. These are school settings.

In my experience, parkour and breakdancing are much more looser, and how well you do, depends on how much you get along with the community in that sport.

Breakdancers who get better are those who hang out with a strong group of avid b-boyers. They encourage each other, teach each other, and help each other do more advanced moves, and eventually, you could even join dance groups and perform. It's a very hands off approach. "Teachers" are experienced b-boyers who try to help the newbies but those guys are mainly focused on their own group's progression as a dance team.

In parkour, from what I've experienced, there's one or two experienced leaders who lead a whole team of people through a bunch of obstacles. What's nice is that they really try to help the weaker/slower of the team members and push them forward. You'll get stronger, faster, but you wanna really get along with the community.
>>
File: 1455882146806.png (210 KB, 1024x2320) Image search: [Google]
1455882146806.png
210 KB, 1024x2320
I'm so horny it's driving me crazy. I don't want to resort to fucking fatties though. I know they need love too, but I really had some bad experiences with fatties.
>>
>>5778830
How attractive are you? Are you old enough to go to a bar?
>>
>>5776523
Rip
>>
>>5778793
I watched some videos not so long ago, it insisted on the jumping part and all, I remember.
I didn't try though, I tried handstanding instead but that shit is hard and my arms are weak as fuck.
>>5778816
>it's gonna be awkward to be the old geezer playing catch up with the kids.
I used to play football when really young, but I stopped, wanted to take it back years after but I knew if I went back to it I couldn't catch up to the other's level. So I spent all my teenage hood >tfw no gf-ing, doing nothing, I hope I won't regret it later.
And you seem to know so much about all these sports, it's like you tried them all, did you?
>>
>>5777878
>>5777869
The depths of autism I encounter here on a daily basis are nearly overwhelming.
>>
>>5778886
>I tried handstanding instead but that shit is hard and my arms are weak as fuck.
lift bitch lift.
if you want upper body strength, hit the gym and start lifting weights. Even small dumbbells are better than nothing. Also don't just do curls, do a little of everything. I recommend pull ups and push ups.

I dabbled in Taekwando, my friend was the one that mainly did it and I sat in and watched classes.

I did gymnastics as a little kid. No idea how someone could get into it as an adult, but holy hell does the sport help you do those stunts.

Wushu I did seriously for a while. It's a martial arts meant for performing. You see kung fu movies where the guy is jumping and kicking and shit? Most likely that's wushu and it's all designed to be showy and making you LOOK badass. (You can't actually defend yourself irl with wushu though, lol)

I've done a couple parkour sessions. It's like a great big jogging session but with more ass whooping and it's your ass that's going to hurt. A lot of balancing on tiny handrails, trying to jump over rough concrete blocks and ripping your hands and pants doing so.

Breakdancing, along with wushu are what I was seriously practicing.
>>
>tfw no tall fit gf to throw you over her shoulder and stroll around like you're her handbag
>>
>>5778886
Well, if you do decide to do anything just be safe and maybe workout some first, I dunno at least stretch.

I feel bad about the paralyzed gf joke, sorry.
>>
>>5778671
You're the only one spouting platitudes here, retard. Name anything unique to "black people" you hopeless newfag. There IS no "negroid race" and we've known that for decades. It was conclusively shown in the Human Genome Project and its offshoots, too. There is no genetic line where one race ends and another begins. You ask a question and you go on a rant because you didn't like the answer? That's laughable. But you probably get laughed at a lot, so that's not anything new.

Why should you care if you get called racist, if you're all about being racist? How is this at all aggravating to you? And it's clearly aggravating because you're trying to shock folks with a retarded image, as if nigger is in the least bit shocking to anyone who's been on 4chan for an hour, let alone a decade. I'm not the one butthurt, friend. I keep trying to drop it, and you wind up with another tired repetition of everything that's already been said, with more and more buzzwords as you get more and more angry at nothing. Kill yourself. You never acclimated to 4chan and you're pure cancer.
>>
>>5778927
What would you like to be called then?
>>
>>5778746
Sorry to break it to you, but there's light skinned "black" people and dark skinned "white" people. And not everyone who has dark skin is black, just like not everyone who has light skin is white. You're so stuck up your own ass you can't actually think through your point to its conclusion. Mercy, mercy me.
>>
>>5778957
You're wasting your time, arguing with some guy from /r9kpol/. They only believe responses in the form of artifact ridden jpegs.
>>
>>5778967
I really don't care
>>
>>5778932
>lift bitch lift
I kekd.
>I recommend pull ups and push ups.
I kinda do already, I got pretty visible abs, I avoided training the arms because I didn't want to end up looking too manly. Now I regret everything.

And holy shit, you did a lot.
>Most likely that's wushu and it's all designed to be showy and making you LOOK badass. (You can't actually defend yourself irl with wushu though, lol)
Sounds awesome. And tragic also.
>>5778952
Yeah, I'm not a prepubescent boy, I'm not going to risk anything like that.
>I feel bad about the paralyzed gf joke, sorry.
Don't. I actually laughed. I promise. much funny/10
>>
>>5778988
Okay, honey pumpkin pookie pie sex kitten.
>>
>>5778957
>Name anything unique to "black people"
Black skin. There.
>>
>>5779009
Good good.

Sometimes I feel like if I say things like that and then don't explicitly say that I didn't mean it it would happen to punish me.
>>
>>5779049
Karma game too strong I guess.
>>
>>5779018
p. good desu
>>
>>5779022
You want me to start dumping a bunch of brown, tan, peach, and yellow skinned "black" people? What about "black" people with sharped noses, wide eyes, thin eyes, square faces, oval faces, high cheek bones, low cheek bones, little fat, lotta fat, full lips, thin lips, brown hair, black hair, red hair, green eyes, blue eyes, black eyes, and all the other shit? You're pulling it out of your ass, anon. Wake up.
>>
>>5778957
>accusing me of being butthurt
>goes on a butthurt rant

I don't care if I get called racist, I am and I have no issues with that. But having preferences is not racist. I wouldn't date someone dark, I don't find it appealing, just like I wouldn't date a dude, does that mean I'm sexist too? What about the fact I don't like fat people, are you going to go on a rant on how I'm fatphobic and hamgalaxies are beautiful?

Also I've been around for almost a decade, newfag. If you get this agitated by racism and that sort of shit you are the one that hasn't been around long.
>>
File: o-JAY-LENO-facebook.jpg (253 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-JAY-LENO-facebook.jpg
253 KB, 2000x1000
>>5779078
>>
>>5779078
>I don't care if I get called racist, I am and I have no issues with that.

Hey, me too! Glad to see another racist around here.
>>
>>5779069
You're my sun, my stars, my moonlit sky. I'd toss your salad if you asked and learn to make your favorite meal.
>>
>>5779078
>are you going to go on a rant on how I'm fatphobic
Shhh, don't give them ideas.
>>
>>5779072
If they are yellow, white, blue, etc, why do you even call them black? My grandfather was a black+indigenous mix, but my mom is white and I'm as white as snow. Just because you have black people in your ancestry it doesn't mean you are black yourself.
>>
File: imagegen.jpg (35 KB, 796x420) Image search: [Google]
imagegen.jpg
35 KB, 796x420
>>5778746
>>sorry to break to you but all black people have dark skin
>>
>>5779078
All I did was say that something was racist. You've been going off for an hour justifying yourself and posting escalations and bait images. Keep it up, lolcow. You're only showing your own emotional instability.

You wouldn't date a dude because they all have something in common: dick. You wouldn't date a fat woman because they all have something in common: obesity. But you say you wouldn't date a black person and you have no reason for it.

By the way, your image was discredited a century ago. Anthropologists have been over that tired chestnut a thousand times.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/alas_poor_yorick_or_is_it_othello.html
http://www.livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/human-skulls-boas-head-shape/
http://www.livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/race-reconciled-debunks-race/

You should really bother to investigate things folks tell you and consider why they are trying to get you to accept a thing as true. Most of the time it's to get control over you, and the easiest way to do that is with bold lies -- the more emphatically you announce a thing, the more suspect a rational audience should be. You're being enslaved by people scared of competition and eager to gain power. Ask yourself why.

The "evidence" you're providing is not evidence of anything except your own gullibility.
>>
>>5778932

>tfw job requires a decent amount of physical strength
>for some reason they hired me, the tiny scrawny chick
>been making it so far, but now we have to start lifting much heavier things
>really want to weight train so I can not get fired
>recently fucked up my shoulder during roller derby

This is so frustrating. Also, you sound lithe as fuck.
>>
File: 1455011655444-1.png (271 KB, 910x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455011655444-1.png
271 KB, 910x1000
>>5779163
>>
File: 1455011744218-0.png (32 KB, 549x561) Image search: [Google]
1455011744218-0.png
32 KB, 549x561
>>5779177
>>5779173
>>
File: 1455142980185.png (81 KB, 604x456) Image search: [Google]
1455142980185.png
81 KB, 604x456
>>5779179
>>5779177
>>
File: _84451577_nickiminaj.jpg (73 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_84451577_nickiminaj.jpg
73 KB, 976x549
>>5779163

She still looks black, even with that lighting and photoshop. If you don't consider her to have dark skin then that's on you, nobody would say she's anything but black.
>>
>>5779177
what the hell does this have to do with all black people having dark skin?
>>
>>5779201
I'm just preempting the inevitable tired old debunked garbage from /pol/.
>>
>>5779200
desu she kinda looks like she could pass for cambodian or some kind of polynesian here
>>
>>5779200
but the argument wasn't that all black girls have black features its that all black girls have dark skin and no not all black girls have black features or have dark skin
>>
>>5779173
We wouldn't date black people cause they all have something in common: black skin. Doesn't mean everyone thinks like that, I'm sure some people are attracted to them.
>>
File: 1444956211459.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444956211459.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>5779200
Really? Looks "east asian" to me.
>high cheekbones
>black hair
>almond eyes
>wide nose
>yellow undertone
>short face
It's all bullshit, anon. None of it's real. It's used to stop you from overthrowing the power structure: divide and conquer.

>>5779239
They don't. The moment anyone posts a light skinned "black" woman, your entire argument falls apart.
>>
>>5778496
>But the short answer is that it doesn't mean anything at all
So... do black lives matter? And is race a social construct?
>>
>>5779254
Sounds like "post racial" bullshit bruh. That's not east asian, that's black. I'm east asian. 99.99% of the time, east asians know what east asians look like. You sound like one of those trannies who don't want to be trannies so they try to co-opt other people's labels and bury their heads in the sand pretending there's no difference between trannies and cis women. Don't co-opt my label.
>>
>>5779281
Her father is south asian
>>
>>5779281
Not the anon you answered to but anyway, some east asians really fucking look black sometimes.
>>
>>5778882
I feel a bit better now. I do not know how my church can take collection all the time and still justify keeping the single ply sandpaper they call toilet paper.
>>
>>5779296
Do the people at your church know that you're gay?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.