[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lgbt/, I've met like 14 different female-to-male trans men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: totallyaman.jpg (73 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
totallyaman.jpg
73 KB, 320x240
lgbt/, I've met like 14 different female-to-male trans men and I haven't liked a single one of them. They've all been absolutely unbearable twits. Are there ANY ftms that are decent people out there?

[spoiler]also it makes me angry because as an mtf tranny myself it angers me theyre giving up their femininity i so desire AND on easy mode[/spoiler]
>>
If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.
>>
>>5774857
this

also you've probably met and liked others that you didn't know were trans desu
>>
All the FtMs ive met have either been drug addicts or hot as fuck and too good for me.
>>
Lol guy says ftm are assholes. Board responds by saying he's the asshole. Fucking fail. They might be assholes guys!
>>
>>5775179
>Fucking fail.

Hello from 2006 time traveler!
>>
>>5774295
>also it makes me angry because as an mtf tranny myself it angers me theyre giving up their femininity i so desire AND on easy mode
gee you sound like a great person i wonder why you and ftm's can't click well when you have that resentment at the back of your mind
>>
File: 1357757888274.jpg (49 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1357757888274.jpg
49 KB, 380x380
>also it makes me angry because as an mtf tranny myself it angers me theyre giving up their femininity i so desire AND on easy mode
>>
>>5774295
The trans guys I've met have all been short, timid/shy quietly spoken chubby guys.

Personally don't find them attractive but they pass 100%
>>
>>5774857
This. You are the common denominator, OP.

>>5775258
Also this. My best friend is a nerdy FTM programmer, and I never would have guessed he was AFAB until he told me.
>>
>>5775179
Found the tranny
>>
>>5774295
Trans men aren't men, they're girls with daddy issues.
How many manly ftms do you know of? I mean, globally. I think you can count it on your fingers.
>>
>>5775300
>This. You are the common denominator, OP.
Are you retarded?
OP is only talking about trans men, they are the common denominator. She hasn't said that cis people, or mtfs, have been unbearable twits.
>>
>>5775437
It's so easy to dismiss permanent changes to one's body as "daddy issues" and seem like a fool. Perhaps back up your argument, faggot.

If you're talking about tumblr "FtMs", I'm inclined to agree. However, they rarely even take T.
>>
>>5774295
>Are there ANY ftms that are decent people out there?

no. the only normal ftms i've met, have presented as male since preschool, the rest of them you'll find over at /ftmgen/ shilling hard about how they're all 'chill bros'

I started blockers as a child and hrt at 16 and I had a few trans friends years ago that i met in youth trans support groups, who were all normal human beings

but until this Caitlyn Jenner thing i've never been exposed to 'internet transmen'
All these late transitioners on youtube who went through elementary/middle school as girls are insufferable cunts. and the worst thing is they don't even realize it
>>
why do mtfs all act like autistic men?
>>
>>5775708
Nah, all ftms are like that.

I remember a documentary, about trans people, 2 mtfs, and 1 ftm. They were talking about their past, and their struggles, and such... Guess who was the only one to start crying? The ftm.
>>
4chan itself is a huge indicator of the difference between ftms (born female so will very much act female) and mtfs (born male so will very much act male).

First off 4chan is a male dominated site. Who has one of the biggest groups here on /lgbt/?
Previous census here has shown straight and transbian mtfs to be one of the bigger groups (specifically 3 and 4th place). The only bigger groups that outnumber them are bi and gay men. The smallest groups were ftms, intersex, and straight women.

Now let's look at tumblr. A very popular social network for girls. A LOT of ftms make tumblr their homes, while reddit and tumblr is often taken advantage of by SJW feminist mtfs. The large female communities in tumblr especially the art section in the yaoi subgenre or male appreciation births a lot of ftms who are cozy in their personalized tumblr blogs.

Just looking at the social networks alone is pretty damning stuff.
>>
File: reggieeee BILL.jpg (32 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
reggieeee BILL.jpg
32 KB, 540x543
>>5774295
>EVERY SINGLE self mutilating mentally ill person I've met has been self mutilating and mentally ill!!!1! what the FUCK, guys! Why can't I find a NORMAL self hating schizophrenic genital mangler??
>>
File: party fun time.jpg (24 KB, 800x338) Image search: [Google]
party fun time.jpg
24 KB, 800x338
>decent people
Well, there's your problem. Why are you looking for decent people?
>2016
>expecting people to be decent
>>
>>5777805
this.
But you can leave the 2016.
>>
>>5777725
Reddit is also primarily mtfs, and tumblr might be split evenly between them.
You can't really say 4chan as a whole, since it's divided by boards, and places like /cgl/ are primarily girls.
>>
>>5774964

Seriously, like 70% of people are trans these days. Probably one of your parents is trans.
>>
File: 1p28aro.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1p28aro.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>>5774295
>it angers me theyre giving up their femininity i so desire AND on easy mode

They probably pick up on the fact you're jealous misogynist, dude, and see you as creepy and insulting. Honestly, do MTFs even try?
>>
File: 1373061666935.png (520 KB, 513x647) Image search: [Google]
1373061666935.png
520 KB, 513x647
>>5774295
Little angry man syndrome desu.
>>
>>5775781
>act
they are, anon... they are.
>>
>>5779258
>misogynist
>creepy
>dude

Woman detected
>>
>>5774295
My friend Stephen is a decent person.
>>
>>5775712
Ya most FtMs literally act more feminine childish and emotional and attention obsessed than a large percentage of straight women. Its pretty sad.
>>
>>5775781
Mostly its the transbians and thats because thats what they are, autistic straight beta men
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.