[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: pic.jpg (83 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
83 KB, 600x590
Has any other mtf here pretended to be ftm? Explain.

Has any ftm here pretended to be mtf?
Explain.
>>
>>5773749
No but I'm an FtM and wish I could be a trap if that counts for anything
>>
>>5773768
hmm... just wear a packer
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 250x235
No but I've been mistaken for an FTM in pass gen multiple times and tbqh being FTM sounds 1000x better than MTF. Do mtftms exist because I could get behind that.

Pic related, my preferred aesthetic
>>
>>5774085
I lied in person several times about being an ftm because I am half way though transition and don't bind my breasts but am stuck in boy mode and it avoided the situations from getting worse
>>
>>5774085
Male to female to male? That's just being cis. So unless your name is Mr. Garrison, I don't think it's possible.
>>
>>5774108
Why don't we just present as post op ftms? Who had like, the best surgeon ever.
>>
>>5773749
God damnit, Kayla.. how do you keep getting past my filters?
>>
>>5773749
I do know a chick though, that dresses and does her makeup to be a drag queen.

in that time she had a gay best friend I think, he is kinda sissy.

I dunno why she did that, she's tottally atractive
and she went and made dragqueen shows or whatever the drag queens do.

I can't comprend.
>>
File: bun.jpg (36 KB, 499x469) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
36 KB, 499x469
>>5773749
>finishing senior year at uni
>had FFS, SRS, voice coaching, electrolysis, 2yr HRT
>pass
>dipshit friend tells guy I want to date that im trans
>later he comes and sees me and hes like woah, you want to be a boy? why?
>fuckin roll with that shit
does that count?

I am so out of this town as soon as I leave school, I can't take this bullshit anymore. I look 100% and live as it 100% so why does everyone ramble on about "being honest with people"? fuck them
>>
>>5774211
If you're going to have a relationship with someone it would be pretty ridiculous to hide that much. Why would you be in a relationship with a person you can't trust enough to tell them the truth?
>>
>>5773749
>that picture
>"being a man or a woman is totally about clothes and makeup!"

The TERFs are right.
>>
>>5773749
If I didnt live with my parents, which would make it strange as fuck, I would tooootally do this.
People tell me they think im my mom a lot of the time.
Id probably tell people I was intersex or something as a lie.
Being transexual is a mortal sin in society.
>>
File: 1453701617561.jpg (22 KB, 406x360) Image search: [Google]
1453701617561.jpg
22 KB, 406x360
>>5774218
It isn't that I wouldn't trust them, It's that I want them to think of me as a woman 100% not some freaky in-between tranny. And as long someone knows, my woman card will always have an asterisk on it with them.

And it's not like I wasn't going to tell him specifically, I just wanted him to like me first to counter the unavoidable prejudice of trans people
>>
File: 1449707477854.jpg (5 KB, 251x233) Image search: [Google]
1449707477854.jpg
5 KB, 251x233
>>5773768

You sicken me.
>>
>>5773749
If you're trying to get me to confess that I'm a detransitioned FtM, sorry... That's just a silly rumour. I'm not a cis terf either.
>>
Bigger question:

Ive met many FtMs and youd never know...

Do FtM even not-pass? they must have it easier.. Femme features on a guy just make for a better looking guy..
>>
only because its hard to find shoes my size
>>
>>5774118
What if you get mtf srs (vaginoplasty) before transitioning ftm and not getting any further bottom surgery.
>>
I'm MtF and the kind of look I go for is to be androgynous as fuck to the point where people don't really know until I open my mouth. But I've trained my voice well so everyone genders me female based on that.

I've been asked if I'm FtM a few times when out, never been asked if I'm MtF.

>be at a concert
>guy asks me if I'm trans
>"omg he clocked me"
>y-yeah i am...
>female to male?

Excellent
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1024x574
>>5774147
bio queens are so annoying
kinda defeats the purpose of drag desu
>>
File: mich.png (266 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
mich.png
266 KB, 640x430
>>5775838
>>
>>5775566
FTMs early on just look like underage boys.

Unless they're not trying. At all.

Therapist talked me into going to a support group. One of the FTMs I met was very cute, wore boys clothes, had a respectably masculine tone in his voice, but in all aspects if I met him on the street I'd assume he was some high school kid. T still needs more time with him to get him through his second puberty.

The other one was a mom who said he two kids, wore jeans and a pink halter top, was overweight and complained he felt "naked" without his binder or packer. I have no idea why you wouldn't always have those. That'd be like going outside without checking your hair in the mirror. You're not "ready" to go outside without those. I'm guessing he is presenting as female and just got off of a job somewhere.

I... have a feeling she's not as dedicated as the first guy. She also said xe/xim pronounces were okay too. Just "anything but female ones." Eeh.
>>
>>5775802
hehehe absolutely diabolical
>>
>>5774085

Whatever you are, I want to hold you down by the back of your neck and fuck you like an animal, so you got that going for you at least
>>
File: t.png (126 KB, 264x358) Image search: [Google]
t.png
126 KB, 264x358
>>5774359
>>
>>5775566
Pre-T ftms don't look like dudes at all
at best they look like butches
However, once they get on T, most pass, the others that don't pass typically are superfat and just end up looking more like a dyke
>>
File: 1403303555824.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1403303555824.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>5776280
>FTMs early on just look like underage boys.
I went boymode for the first time today and apparently I look older than I did before.
>>
I was mistaken for an FtM pre HRT. I just rolled with it
>>
>>5776280
>FTMs early on just look like underage boys.
The trick is to keep the weight low so no female forms start popping. It's like with MtF who don't want to put on muscle because they'll look masculine.
Anyone with very low weight looks like children.
>>
I think a lot of MtF people would want to be mistaken for a pre-HRT FtM. I mean, that's basically saying "you look like a gender non-conforming woman that was born a woman".

Sure I don't care much for the gender non-conforming part, but the 'looking like you were born a woman' part is literally the goal of being a trans woman.
>>
I let a group of ftms just think I was ftm after I told them I was trans, I'm not really into discussing my genitals with everyone
>>
File: 1452750917417.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452750917417.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>>5776280
>complained he felt "naked" without his binder or packer.
Wait wait wait
Hold up
That comic about the floppy strap on isn't a joke?
>>
>>5776280
>complained he felt "naked" without his binder or packer.
well he's not wrong
>>
>>5774359
as ignorant as they come
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.