[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo homos why do u pretend you hate bisexuals but fall for us so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: too plate.jpg (85 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
too plate.jpg
85 KB, 540x540
yo homos why do u pretend you hate bisexuals but fall for us so hard?
>>
Bisexuals tend to be masculine and that's in high demand.

Also, a lot of naive younger faggots fetishize them and believe that a breeder who is willing to give up women to be with them is the most loyal and loving partner they can find. Of course, they soon learn that bis are just biding their time and are ready to drop them for the first available womb that walks by. I want to slap every dumb, trusting homo who gushes about how perfect their bi boyfriend is, but I know that a much greater pain will be coming their way soon enough.
>>
>>5774045
What about bisexuals who heavily lean homo? Y'all always forget about us. I'm not into the idea of a relationship with a woman, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a boner from them on the occasion.
>>
>>5774171
It's just not worth the risk.

Younger bisexuals apparently prefer fucking around with guys, but I've heard that the urge to breed increases as you get older and reaches its zenith between thirty and forty. You may not want a woman now, but that could (and probably will) change.
>>
>>5774171
Idk aoute you but most homo leading bi guys are huge fags lik us and therefore nothing special.

I don't really understand the hate towards bi guys who have fun with men but decide to settle with a woman though. Why would anyone not choose the more widely acceptable lifestyle by society, if they are able to?

It's dumb to hope your 50/50 bf will stay with you forever. Just enjoy the time with him.
>>
>>5773296
I feel like I look to girly for the tru gays, all of my BFs have been bi.
>>
>>5774557
So I dont hate I love
>>
>>5773296
Most faggots fetishize masculine bi guys, probably as part of that straight-chasing fantasy a lot of them have, and want them to be a life partner.

Bi guys often want just a long-term bf (nothing permanent) or a short-term fling. Instead of enjoying the time with them, homos just fall hard and trick themselves into thinking they'll be able to hang onto them forever.
>>
>>5774547
The problem isn't them ultimately settling with women - it's up to them who they want to spend their lives with after all. The problem is them stringing us along beforehand and making us think they're serious about homolove. You can't blame us for regarding it as a betrayal when they abandon us out of nowhere. It just shows a complete lack of respect. It's like bisexuals really do consider gay men to be inferior and therefore something to be discarded at their convenience.
>>
>>5774779
Well now you know better.

When a guy (any guy) tells you he'll be with you forever, always keep in mind that 5 out of 10 Times (at least) that's his dick speaking.

If a bi guy tells you that, just enjoy it and accept the fact that he has the need to pass his genes and that settling with a woman is the easiest way to do it for him.
>>
>>5774045
>Bisexuals tend to be masculine and that's in high demand.

This basically. It's difficult to find gay men who haven't been heavily influenced by gay culture which celebrates emasculation.
Bis fit in with straight guys and I imagine that's why their development as a male doesn't get derailed and result in a womanish personality.

Obviously, it's a bad idea if you want ltd but it's hard to say no after sifting through endless femmes and tryhards.
>>
Bisexuals always end up with women. My dad never came out to anyone but me and look what he made.
>>
I have been burned by a Bi guy before, and it won't happen again. some of them ARE dishonest about their intentions ( not all but wont take that chance again) I have no issue with gay guys who like Bi guys either. My issue is the Bi guys who get all Butthurt because I WON'T date/see/fuck them. that is MY choice You chose to be with 2 genders, i chose someone who is not going to leave me for a different gender, because they "have something" that i can't give you.
>>
>>5775731
Did you have sex with him?
>>
>>5774171
r u me?
>>
>>5773296
cause were jealous youll like more than us :'(
>>
>>5774045
>the homo I love didn't leave me
I never wanted him to go.
>>
>>5773296
They hate us cuz they ain't us
We are the demi-gods of sex
>>
>>5773296
i've always wondered this, OP

i think it's because bi's are more attractive than gays on average
>>
>>5779584
>/thread
>>
>>5773296
>hate
You're strawmaning here, we don't hate, we're mostly wary because every gay person got screwed by a bisexual before.
>>
File: 1435636436271.gif (485 KB, 366x232) Image search: [Google]
1435636436271.gif
485 KB, 366x232
>>5773296
>fall for

I don't even have the capacity for such a thing.
>>
>>5779736
I think every person has been screwed by another person before there's no need to demonise bisexuals.. Y won't u date me :'(
>>
>>5781289
I am a "little" older than you guys, and I don't really care for any of the bisexual people I have dealt with. I dated one, and he was cheating with a woman at the same time (and yes it is cheating if you are lying about it) The other ones that I have dealt with are MARRIED Bi guys that want to fuck me and cheat on their wives. So, I think I have pretty good reason not to like them.
>>
>>5781354
that is pretty shitty stuff, and I think a lot of bi guys can get the impression that they can live a perfectly hetero life and every now and again they can low-key get some cock with out anyone finding out about it, I for one have cheated in the past on my current partner the once, I told them instantly and I was forgiven as we had only been dating a month, the feeling it gave me- I will never do that again. I don't even look at other people now. I think you have just met the wrong bisexuals
>>
>>5779584
this, actually
>>
>>5775797
Of course he did, why else would his dad come out to him?
>>
>>5774045
>Bisexuals tend to be masculine.

Maybe that's the case in general, but my personal experiences definitely suggest otherwise. Most of the bisexual guys I've met are actually into stuff like bottoming and crossdressing. Some of the gays, on the other hand, seem like stereotypical masculine dudes.

>>5775731
Do bisexual girls always end up with men?

>>5775756
Bisexuals can still value monogamy. I don't see how it's much different than any other relationship, really. Even a hetero/homo couple is still going to find other people outside the relationship attractive. That doesn't mean they can't find sexual satisfaction with just one person.
>>
>>5781996
I am a bisexual male dating a bisexual female. I think it works well because we both understand each other and are respectful to it all, yet don't have the crippling abandonment issues that all u homos have
>>
>>5774236

Childfree Bi and in the clear
>>
>>5781361
>Not all bis are shitty!
>Take me, for example! I've only cheated once!
>>
>>5773296
They hate us cuz they'll never have offsprings, their genes will simply die off.
>>
>>5785442
>homosexuals
>desiring to breed

Pick one and stop projecting your bullshit onto us.
>>
>>5782113
Maybe it also works because you're in a fucking straight relationship, and there's no downsides or obstacles in any country that you could live in.
>>
>>5773296
It's really the femfags who pretty much have to date bisexuals. Also, I don't hate bisexuals, it's just a waste of everybody's time to date them desu. If you want same sex relationships just date ohter bis.
>>
What about bisexuals that were with a gay guy but the gay guy left them for another guy.
>>
>>5785620
>What about things that never happen?
>>
File: iJ2d3PR.jpg (83 KB, 480x631) Image search: [Google]
iJ2d3PR.jpg
83 KB, 480x631
>>5785572
no you don't understand, they're oppressed just like us!!!
>>
>>5785620
This has LITERALLY never ever happened and it never will. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded or a bislut
>>
>>5785758
Happened to me.
In my eyes gays don't want monogamy, they quickly tire once they have gotten sex and start looking for new sex, they are'n interested in love but lust
>>
>>5785434
I know a significant amount of people that have cheated, especially when younger, regardless of their sexuality
>>
>>5785572
so bitter hahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.