[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone actually cool with being gay? This pitiful board is stuffed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 310x400
Anyone actually cool with being gay? This pitiful board is stuffed with self-loathing.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with the my raging homosexuality?

What's the big deal with all the self hate? It's terribly unattractive

Why can't you just exault in your desire?
>>
>>5763858
I'm fine. It's everyone else that is insufferable.
>>
>>5763863
This desu

If only most gays werent flamboyant aids ridden sluts I would be happy being gay.

All I want is a masculine loving man to have a monogamous with, since that's what I can and do offer
>>
>>5763884
Similar situation for me, only I'm a lesbian looking for a girl that actually, y'know, looks like a girl. All the out lesbians I've met in my town look more masculine than some of the guys I know. I'm fine with tomboys, they're cute, but full-on butch? No thanks.

But yeah, other than that I don't have a problem with it.
>>
I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luzKn7oLzLo
>>
>>5763884
Yeahhh it sounds like your unhappiness at being gay has to do with more than just other cartoonish stereotypes.
>>
>>5764082
It really had not. As much as we like to call those gays a vocal minority we all know that in fact they are the majority.

And even if they weren't, the stereotype exists, so as a gay man you are automatically paired with them. That's what I hate.

Why do I care about what others think? You will ask.

Normally, I wouldn't. But gays have embraced this decadeny lifestyle and labeled as 'progressive' and 'liberating' so by default they expect you to think the same way, thus making the task of finding a partner who doesn't calculates his self worth by the amount of loads from strangers his anus has received extremely difficult and frustrating
>>
>>5764153
The problem is taht most people in general are "sluts" by /lgbt/ and /r9k/ standards. The vast, vast majority of people have more than one sexual partner in their lives and aren't pure virginfus on their wedding night. In the US the average is like 6 partners. For gay men I'm sure it's much higher, probably like 50 honestly, and the only reason is that we aren't limited by females.

Like, I respect the idea that you want a pure husband, but in the real world it honestly doesn't make a difference. What does make a difference is how insufferable it is that folks on here complain if my boyfriend and I invite a third over from time to time as if we're defiling God's laws.
>>
>>5764172
I never said I wanted a pure virgin husband.

Not everything is black and white. I'm not a virgin, but I'm not a slut either. The only guy I've had sex with was my ex, and that was only after four months of being with him, when we both knew we wanted to go serious, which we did for the following four years.

Really, the fact that asking for something like that seems ridiculous to most people is terribly sad.
>>
>>5764339
I went through a slutty phase in college, but only because I was repressed in highschool and the access to sex I had in college became unbearable.

Now in my mid twenties, I would gladly settle for just one guy and never looked back, if he just gave me the time of day, looked passed my defects, and brought out my best.

I don't think I should be penalized for my sexual history or labeled a slut. It was physically painful not having sex for sex's sake when it was dangled in front of me like that, after years of telling yourself no for stupid reasons.

Anyone who's ever been a young man knows this.
>>
>>5764370
Well I do believe people should be held accountable for their choices, especially those they made as adults.

I went to the same repression during high school, and I could as well be drowning in dick if I wanted to. We all know the people from grindr have no standards at all most of the times.

But I choose not to.

I won't think you're evil for having a slut phase. But if I were to date you I would wonder if there's a chance for that ohase to come back. Which by the way was the reason why me and my ex split up. Just how he had gotten bored of being a slut, he got bored of being monogamous, so he decided to go back. Those things happen.
>>
>>5764472
Quit posting you Christian dog shit.
>>
>>5764339
its ridiculous because you are both men and youre ignoring your normal desires to uphold some retarded outdated religious-based crap that is normally only applied to women.
>>
>>5764495
Don't respond to your own shitposts you straight worthless Christian dog shit.
>>
>>5764497
fuck off retard
>>
>>5764495
Not wanting to get stds has little to do with religion. And avoiding people who are more likely to carry them is a perfectly reasonable safety measurement.
>>
>>5764502
No U you little bitch.
>>
I knew I was "different" at age 4, and when I learned what "being gay" meant I was initially very happy to find I was not alone. Then I went through a fairly short couple year-or so phase of self-loathing, but it was entirely thanks to growing up in a rural christian town with a family who I was afraid would stop loving me. Eventually I realized I was surrounded by retards and I stopped caring what anyone else thought.

I'm totally cool with being gay, I just wish I could find more guys like me. Everyone else seems to be putting on some weird front to try and justify themselves or some bullshit. Either fake fem or fake masc, I can't find any guys who just want to be themselves.
>>
>>5764513
what the hell does that have to do with waiting 4 months to fuck?

my last boyfriend and I used condoms to be safe and then got tested together to make sure we weren't caring anything.
>>
>>5764558
>thingsthatdidn'thappen.org
>>
>>5764564
fuck off retard
>>
>>5764574
No U
>>
>>5764558
Well if you can't wait until at least getting to know the other person to jump to bed, then chances are that fucking with strangers is something usual for you, and therefore you're more likely to both carry a disease and fail at monogamy.
>>
>>5763858
some of us are not in content with their orientation(s).

as a gay foot fetishist, >>5763884 I agree with this one most.
>>
>>5764582
>Waaaaaah! You're not Jesus enooooooough! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
>>
>>5764582
>some retarded outdated religious-based crap

we are very different people

im betting your ex only stayed with you because he saw you as a "challenge" and once he finally got you he got bored and moved on to someone more fun.
you should probably get used to this kind of thing.
>>
>>5764602
If that had been the case he would have broken up with me shortly after we had sex, not four years later.

I was everything but a prude with him. We fucked daily, switched roles, roleplayed, even wore costumes.

He just felt it was a waste not to be with multiple people. I did not want an open relationship, so we broke up.
>>
>>5764625
too bad you weren't born a woman, then you could have trapped him with a baby and a "real" marriage, and societal conditioning would have made him as delusional as you so he would have thought there was something wrong with him for thinking you weren't enough when all his normal healthy instincts told him otherwise. and he would have felt guilty when he eventually cheated on you and you could have had a "happy" life where he gave you guilt-based gifts to make up for his infidelity.

but im sure eventually when you're old and gross you'll meet a guy who's also old and gross and will settle for you since he doesn't want to die alone, and you can adopt a poor little african or asian kid or a dog and get gay married and live the dream. you might have to settle for the fact that he has HIV or herpes, but at that point, youll be desperate enough to overlook such minor flaws.
>>
>>5764670
Well I guess I must be an unicorn then because having one partner was and will be enough for me, something that has clearly never worked for anyone ever.
>>
>>5764692
puritans think unicorns are beasts of satan
>>
>>5764670
You sound very lonely anon
>>
>>5763858
Self-loathing comes with being self-aware.

My sexual desires are objectively degenerate, I can admit that. My favorite thing in the world is eating ass. I love eating it even more than fucking it. I get off sticking my tongue up other men's assholes. That's pretty fucked up. I can fully appreciate why most people would be disgusted with the concept and, by extension, me.
>>
>>5763863
This, being gay isn't the problem, the problem is not being able to find a long term partner thanks to ridiculously small dating pool.
>>
>>5763884
yaaaas this, stereotypes just ruins it for the rest of us. in addition tho i'll admit im self-loating but living in an extremely homophobic childhood setting and family to the point where ur siblings pretend to be gay to prevent u from being kicked out, well it just gets to u
>>
>>5764960
???
Eating women's ass in a heterosexual context is a very well spread sexual practice.
So all that is left in your post is "I'm hate myself for being gay", which puts you back to square one.

Give yourself more credit than that, idiot.
>>
>>5763858
I can't remember ever hating myself because of my sexuality. I have other reasons to hate myself.

The only negative thoughts I ever had about my sexuality were what I thought other people thought about me.
>>
I'm fine with being gay but what I'm not fine with is living in a world where gay people can be discriminated by law and in a world where certain religions demonize gay people. These are not conditions that I chose to live under but were placed upon me by a power and control hungry elite who seem to be monsters of epic proportions.
>>
>>5764960

I hope many gay people realize that something like 99 percent of all hetero sex does not lead to pro creation so essentially all hetero sex which is non procreative is "gay" sex for all intents and purposes....so all you self hating gay guys and gals can stop beating yourselves up over thinking your sexuality is degenerate or other such nonsense.
It's sad to see so many gay people FAILING to critically think on the subject of human sexuality.
Do not forget that even gay people have children, so really, wtf is all the fuss about?
>>
>>5765930
this.
>>
>>5765937
>you self hating gay guys and gals can stop beating yourselves up over thinking your sexuality is degenerate or other such nonsense.
Any idea how hard that is?
>>
>>5765884
This just proves that /pol/ is right and that society at large is becoming more and more degenerate.
>>
>>5763858
>why do these classical sculptures always have such small dicks?
And yes, I'm quite happy to be gay(mostly), it's just harder to find someone, and I don't particularly like being seen as 'the other'.
>>
>>5766583
the greeks thought that men with big dicks were stupid
>>
>>5764172
>we aren't limited by females.
Straight guy here, can confirm. Bitches be limiting. Things would be so easy if I was gay...
>>
>>5763858
Meh, I needed some time to get on terms with it, but I'm okay now. It took a while though. My friends as well, I'm somewhat open even.
>>
>>5766583
>>5766588
yeah i remember hearing something about how big balls were considered more desirable than a big dick back then
>>
also i still hate being gay. i dont mind so much that im into dudes, maybe i could come to accept that part of it, but i hate the fact that theres this whole fucking culture and rules attached to it like i never signed up for this shit
>>
>>5765669
>stereotypes just ruins it for the rest of us
>yaaaas this
>"u" instead of you
Your lack of self awareness is hilarious
>>
>>5763858
I'm cool with being gay, but like what others are saying it's hard finding a decent partner who isn't an annoying flamer or sjw. I'm ok with waiting patiently for a masculine qt though
>>
I'm fine with mine.
>>
File: 1455682117628.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1455682117628.png
7 KB, 251x201
>>5763858
>Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with the my raging homosexuality?
You probably identify with your peeepee cummy urges, so it's simpler for you.

Not all of us have a case of arrested development, OP.
>>
>>5763946
Trade towns with me. My nowheresville is full of more traditionally fem girls but I'm down for the butch on butch thing.
Good luck finding the gay ones out of the straight girlygirl haystack though, femsis
>>
>>5764625
So you admit that you're bitter because out of the ONE man you've ever been with, 100% have been jerks who don't want to be monogamous.
Hey, here's a thought: If you had more partners you'd be more likely to find others who share your ideals?
To meet the right one you have to first meet the many wrongs. Which is why I am not a creepy celibatefag.
>>
>>5766583
Big dicks were for oafs. The thinking man's penis was small.
>>
>>5763858
Normie get out
>>
>>5764670
stop going on r9k, anon, it's clearly getting to you
>>
>>5763858
I love being gay. Back when I realized it, I was still muslim (atheist for years now), so I had a few years of denial/repression/self-loathing, but once I got over it, I grew to love it. I love how I'm not constrained by male gender roles, I love how I'm attracted to men because I've always felt more comfortable around them. If I was straight, I'd still be muslim, I'd probably be a bitter r9k virgin, etc. I'm so glad I'm gay. If God's real, this is, ironically, the greatest gift he's ever given me.
>>
>>5766249
And what are you doing to fight it?
>>
>>5767505
>So you admit that you're bitter because out of the ONE man you've ever been with, 100% have been jerks who don't want to be monogamous.

No. In fact I didn't even get close to imply that.

Quite the contrary actually. I used my ex as an example of how there can be a middle ground between being celibate and being a slut.
>>
>>5764370
I'm almost done college and still haven't gone for it. Don't know where I'd start besides stupid phone apps, I'm pretty attractive too. Have a feeling I'll also go through a slut phase...sheer repression.
>>
>>5765937
If anyone here had a solid background in behavioral ecology/evolutionary biology they wouldn't even question this shit
>>
>>5763858
i actually love being a femboy that can pass as male/female, it's made my life so much better. getting a long term partner might be tough though, but it's worth it.
>>
>>5763858
I love being gay. Straight people lead such boring lives. I can go out, drink the night away, fuck as many guys as I want, and have zero consequences. I live in a liberal part of the country, so people are very accepting. I can walk around holding hands with a guy and nobody bats an eyelid. I've literally never been discriminated against, despite being completely out.

Life is pretty good.
>>
F 17 looking for some people to talk and possibly more(;
Heres my kik wheelz15000
>>
>>5769496
lesbians get out
reee
>>
>>5766613
that's the rub, isnt it?

guys are naturally promiscuous
>>
>>5769456
Your standard for a good life is that no one has attempted to violently repress you?

This is a genuine question. Do you believe that life is good when it is the absence of very bad things?
>>
>>5766613
straight
guy
on
lgbt
>>
>>5769508
Yes? I mean, knowing that bullshit exists and not having to deal with it is good in the first place. Having some semblance of security, a colorful love life and stable financial income on top of that seems good as well.

Absence of bad also constitutes good. I don't know what you're getting at with that phrasing.
>>
>>5769508
>Your standard for a good life is that no one has attempted to violently repress you?
That's a pretty negative way to look at it.

OP's question was whether or not I was happy with being gay. I'm having fun and have no problems with it, so yes, I am happy with it.
>>
I love being gay.

Althogh OP is right. there's alot of self loathing on here and it's posionous.

Then again we are on 4chan so....
>>
>>5765669
Your siblings sound cool
>>
I feel embarrassed and slightly disgusted by my desires, but the end of the day, what can you do?, It's not a choice, there's no one else to blame.
>>
File: 1456020794468.jpg (37 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1456020794468.jpg
37 KB, 400x600
People on here loathe themselves because they're on 4chan, not because of homosexuality.
>>
>>5769456
>I can go out, drink the night away, fuck as many guys as I want, and have zero consequences.

Straight people can't do that?
>>
It's mostly a bunch of sexually frustrated kids taking their lack of boipussy out on the rest of the community, less to do with self-loathing.
>>
>>5764172
>we aren't limited by females
We're limited by our small numbers. I haven't met more than 10 out-of-the-closet gay men in regular life (that is, without actively searching for them through dating websites and such), and the vast majority of them were fags. (I'm going to use that word because it fucking applies, ok?) Obviously, they probably haven't met many gays either, so it's understandable they would try to conform to whatever "standard" is, to appeal to the broadest demographic, so to speak. But people like OP and me actually paid attention while watching all the cartoons, so we want to keep being ourselves.

>>5764339
You won't date someone who's had many sexual partners in their life? ...Well, not going to judge your morality, though personally, I don't judge people based on their past or habits. I'm willing to look past flaws or things I don't agree with, especially if they're part of the past.

>>5764558
Well, sex is kind of a personal thing. It's one of those "bases" straight people use to gauge how close a couple is to each other. Having sex for the first time with a particular partner implies you're both close enough to expose yourself (both physically and mentally). Obviously, this only applies if you're the kind of person who cares.
And not all people who do care are Christians. The idea of consummating marriage has been around for centuries, and in the modern era applies to concubinates as well. It's part of the European and American cultures, not necessarily Christianity.

>>5764670
Do you WANT humans to go back to their animalistic past? Haven't we spent millennia trying to get as far away from that as we can?

>>5765937
The reason some people despise gay sex is not because it doesn't lead to procreation. It's a natural reaction to seeing something unnatural (gay sex is NOT normal human behavior, whatever some people may believe), and also a result of hundreds of years of living in a world where religion was the main source of morals
>>
>>5772161
Pregnancy is a thing.
>>
>>5772016
/thread
>>
>>5772512
>You won't date someone who's had many sexual partners in their life?

I would as long as he's willing to stay commited.

But for a while at least I would wonder if his sleeping around phase was really just a phase or something that will come up in the future in some shape.
>>
>>5763858
Neither cool with or self-loathing.
Indifferent would be the best word to use, it only affects what I stick my dick into.
>>
>>5772530
So are stds
so is safe sex

Both gay and straight people face about the same amount of consequences when having sex with others.
>>
>>5772620
Objectively, yes. But I know if I were straight, I'd be MUCH more careful with my sexual encounters.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.