[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else struggle with being a slut? >tfw perfect boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: whatdo.jpg (176 KB, 505x321) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.jpg
176 KB, 505x321
Anyone else struggle with being a slut?

>tfw perfect boyfriend totally committed
>still so much strange cock in this world
>can't stop thinking about nsa hook ups

How can I just be happy with what I have. Why do I need to chase these feels?
>>
>>5761844
I hear that wearing a noose reduces sluttiness by 100%
>>
>>5761844
gay male or mtf?
>>
>>5761844
I'm not into hookups but I feel I need 3 guys going on at any given time. Sometimes I meet all 3 during the week, sometimes scheduling only allows meeting one. But I feel I need three to keep me happy.
>>
>>5761927
I need two at once its amazing.
>>
>>5761927
>>5761958
>tfw these people have 2 or 3 boyfriends each while i have none and have never had
life is not fair
>>
I also kind of feel this. I've been together with my first boyfriend who I love for about 6 months now but past month 1 I've been craving more dick. It doesn't help that I like all kind of guys and my boyfriend only fills one of those types for me and we don't get to have sex very often so I'm constantly pent up. I haven't been unfaithful and I don't think I will be, I just couldn't do that to him but the temptation is there and I just can't shake it. Am I just too used to the slutty single lifestyle?
>>
>>5761978
I didn't mean bfs I just meant two people fuckin me..
>>
>>5762200
This is what I hate. I don't want a temptation. I want a bf that is so great that it kills temptation. Thats not realistic though right? I don't want to not cheat because "I couldn't do that to him" like hes some sad puppy, I want to not cheat because hes truly better than the scum I may cheat with.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>5761844
>>5761927
>>5761958
>>5762200
What the hell is wrong with you faggots?
I thought the "all gay people are degenerate sluts" meme was just that, but i guess there's actually something to it.
just stick to grindr you whores, y'all don't deserve bfs
>>
>>5761844
Literally just have sex more often with your boyfriend.

If he doesn't satisfy you (and is not willing to) then your relationship is doomed, because you will either cheat or start hating on him.
>>
>>5762251
He does its just not as exciting like meeting strangers for sex or guys I just met so I can project on them
>>
>>5761844
kill yourself
>>
>>5762228

Naw, not every gay is like this. Just a select few, and you see them because they're vocal as fuck because they're attention-whoring sluts
>>
>>5762311
Project what?
>inb4 semen
>>
>>5762200
Are you from the UK? I'm afraid you might be my GF, n which case let me know so I can dump you.
>>
>>5762228
Female impersonators also impersonate female hypergamy.
>>
>>5762544
Its like where you first meet someone you think they are so great before you get to really know them, then they come back to earth
>>
>>5763818
Idk mang I hooked up with some rando yesterday and didn't feel any of that. They weren't this great glorified exciting person personality-wise and I wasn't projecting onto them.
YMMV.
>>
What is wrong with you people that sex is this much of what you think about?
Try reading a book, pleb.
>>
>>5762634
I am but I'm also male so odds are I'm probably not your gf

>>5762212
I'm sure that its possible. My temptations might be just another symptom of some deeper issues after all. Like I said, I love the guy, I'm not just refraining from cheating because I don't want to hurt him like some sad puppy, he makes me so incredibly happy and no fling is ever gonna be worth jeopardising that. I guess I just expected that once I found that love, all other attractions to other people would fade. Maybe that was unrealistic
>>
Anyone who can't commit lacks discipline.
>>
I sometimes have moments where I think my bf and I aren't the best match. I feel like he'd be much happier with someone he could occasionally smoke some weed or do some other recreational drugs with, who'd be open to threesomes and more open relationships... But he doesn't seem to mind at, so I try not to overthink it and just go with the flow
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.