[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you people really prefer to drink stuff like long island iced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Long-Island-Iced-Tea.jpg (169 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Long-Island-Iced-Tea.jpg
169 KB, 800x800
Do you people really prefer to drink stuff like long island iced teas? Some Anon on another board keeps saying that it's a drink for gays. Is that true?

Thanks.
>>
>>5754594
yeah, no people enjoy that

it's a drink for faggot subhuman trash
>>
>>5754594
Im gay and that shit tastes like shit. So it's not true. Some gays might enjoy it though. But it's just stereotypes anyways.
>>
>>5754594
I'm biscum but I like Long Island iced tea. It's not my drink of choice but I like it.

Damn, I haven't had any in like 6 months too. I think I'm actually going to buy some tomorrow.
>>
So you could say it's not really a gay drink but more of a drink for betas?
>>
>>5754594
I love them. When prepared properly it tastes like unsweetened iced tea, and are as deadly as all hell. The ice is the only thing that dilutes the alcohol.

I don't know about it being the drink for gays, I'm bisexual, and most people I know who drink them regularly are straight or bisexual. They were a staple on the sailboat when I was a kid.
>>
>>5754594
>Some Anon on another board keeps saying that it's a drink for gays. Is that true?
Everything you don't like is for fags.
>>
>>5754594
Bars wouldn't have long island ice tea as a weekly special if it was only gays drinking it.

They are a little too sweet for my liking, but they'll fuck you up fast since it doesn't taste like alcohol.
>>
File: 1304376955947[1].png (299 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947[1].png
299 KB, 500x375
> mfw people are worried about whether their drink is masculine enough
>>
>>5755211
People will start questioning whether existing in the same universe as a person of the same sex is homosexual.
>>
>>5754594
Long island ice tea is a delicious drink.
>>
>>5754594
I enjoy a nice long island, but it's gotta be made right. None of that fucking terrible premixed shit.
>>
>>5754594
When they're $2 at Applebee's and strong as fuck, they're a drink for the manliest straight men.
>>
I've never had one. I think I'll change that though.

I dont drink often but I like a variety of drinks when I do. I love trying new beers and also have a fondness for Whiskey.
>>
>>5754594
long island mango tea is the shiiiit
>>
>>5754594
Bi
Long island iced teas first taught me that alcohol could taste good, and started me trying every new drink made available to me.

They're delicious, and I want one.
>>
>>5754619
>drink for gays and betas

Do you even know what's in a long island? It's almost pure alcohol. Many bars and restaurants have a 2 long island limit because they're so strong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRwCjlfyNGQ
>>
>>5760020
>tfw allergic to mango since childhood

I'll never know true happiness
>>
FTM and cider drinker. A lot nicer than beer and perfect for every situation.
>coerced into going to bar by friends
>ask at bar what ciders they have
>strongbow
>that it?
>yeah
>I fucking hate this place
>>
>>5754594
I usually just have beer, but I have on occasion ordered pretty gay martini's and fruity drinks.
>>
>>5760350

Depends on the bar you go to. A big reason you'll see it in every bar is because it's so easy to short you on the liquor and just throw a bunch of sprite in there instead...most people stupid enough to order one won't even notice they're being fleeced anyway. A half shot of each liquor in a 24oz drink, woooo look at all that alcohol.
>>
>>5755211
>>5755216
Hahaha, this. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>5762147
>sprite

Where are you drinking long islands? It's Coke - that's what gives it it's tea color.

In any event, a bar with a limit almost always makes them strong. You can tell by the price, too. If you're at T.G.I. Fridays ordering $2 long islands, yeah they're gonna suck ass. Know your bar and know your bartender. You'll never get fleeced on LITs if you have half a brain.

Source: Former bartender/alcoholic, 13 years exp.
>>
Actual gay drinks:
>Mojito
>Cosmopolitan (thanks Sex in the City)
>Anything ending in "tini"
>Hard lemonade, root beer, cider, etc.
>White wine
>>
>>5755130
>Gin
>Tequila
>Vodka
>Rum
>Triple sec
Four of those five are spirits. I'm gonna try this shit.

>>5755211
Yeah. If you're drinking something, what matters is whether you like it. If you're not gonna order what you actually want to drink because it's 'feminine', that is both dumb and chickenshit.
>>
It's drink for teens, gay or not
>>
>>5763345
This. Never heard of gay men preferring long island ice teas...

>>5764508
No college student has the desire/money to get five different liquors just to make this drink.
>>
>>5761905
MtF and whisky drinker, have a flask of it so I can drink whenever.
>go to friends place
>ask what drinks he has
>strongbow
>that is?
>yeah
>m-more like weakbow
>spike it with whisky
>>
>>5763345
hard lemonade is a straight thing

>>5764526
long island ice tea is a gay thing. if you're """""""""""""""""straight""""""""""""""""" and like them you're a faggot
>>
>>5763345
fuck off, appletinis are the tits
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.