[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farts: do they turn gay men on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: Fart-Sound-Free-Icon.png (126 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Fart-Sound-Free-Icon.png
126 KB, 512x512
Honest question from a straight guy:

When it comes to gay men, do they find another man farting to be a turn on or do they find it offensive?

Honestly, how do they feel about it?
>>
>>5754507
what the fuck
>>
>>5754511
This is your answer OP, couldn't have put it better myself.
>>
>>5754507
i think farting is funny if a dude does it and gross if a girl does it - never a turn on
>>
>>5754507
No, it's gross. Why would you think otherwise?
>>
>>5754524
>>5754515

Well you say that, but gays enjoy eating out each other's buttholes and I simply assumed that a fart might be something like a turn on in that respect.

I don't know, I'm only into vaginas personally: I love the smell they give off before I penetrate them.
>>
>>5754554
liking the puss =/= liking queefs
liking anal =/= liking farts
>>
>>5754565

Queef's do not smell, and only certain girls can queef (a bit like certain people can move their ears).

The only reason I ask if gay guys like the smell of farts because they enjoy eating eachother's assholes out.

Another thing I have to ask in that respect: if you gays do not like farts and find it offensive, having sex must take a lot more preparation than what a straight couple has to put up with.
>>
>>5754578
Not all gays like eating each other out.
>>
>>5754578
>The only reason I ask if gay guys like the smell of farts because they enjoy eating eachother's assholes out.
You are using the eat da poopoo argument.

>Another thing I have to ask in that respect: if you gays do not like farts and find it offensive, having sex must take a lot more preparation than what a straight couple has to put up with.
Not all gay couples have anal sex.
>>
File: 5152006_george_michael_header.jpg (15 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
5152006_george_michael_header.jpg
15 KB, 400x374
George Michael got caught fapping it in a public restroom trying to get some action, and those are the most shit-smelling places I've ever experienced. How could anybody get turned on under those circumstances unless they welcomed the fecal fragrance?

I think a lot of gay guys are not not admitting they like the smell of farts because it is embarrassing to admit to it, a bit like some guys deny having a foot fetish (and the smell of feet) because of the stigma attached to it.
>>
>>5754586
>George Michael got caught fapping it in a public restroom
its funnier if you imagine this is the kid off arrested development
>>
>>5754586
You realise that there are many millions of people who are gay and bi, right?
>>
>>5754578
>if you gays do not like farts and find it offensive, having sex must take a lot more preparation than what a straight couple has to put up with.

Yes.
Anal sex is a lot less common than you might think because it can take a lot of effort.
>>
>>5754593
>You realise that there are many millions of people who are gay and bi, right?

What's that got to do with the fact that those who indulge in the anus enjoy the smell of their partners farts?
>>
>>5754586
>public restroom...those are the most shit-smelling places I've ever experienced.

I've never been in one that smelt of shit rather than piss?
>>
>>5754602
That, for one thing, not all gay and bi people have anal sex. Secondly, having anal sex and enjoying the smell of farts, are not mutually inclusive.
>>
>>5754606
>Secondly, having anal sex and enjoying the smell of farts, are not mutually inclusive.

I think this thread is filled with rampant denial in my opinion: I highly doubt that people who indulge in the back-passage are not at least partial to the occasional whiff of farts.

And if anal sex is not as common in the gay community as is suggested in this thread, how come over 50% of HIV cases come from the gay community?

inb4 rightwing propaganda, these statistics come from the NHS, hardly an organ of the right wing press:

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/STIs/Pages/HIV.aspx
>>
>>5754621
I didn't say anal sex wasn't common, I said it wasn't universal. I not sure why you would think people who have anal sex would enjoy such odours, after all, people engage in such sex because of the way it feels, not for other reasons. Also, most people prepare extensively before anal sex, so there is no smell. But, at this point, I think it's clear you've made up your mind.
>>
>>5754507
Since your straight i guess you like vagina. So do you like the smell of piss? Your fucking retarded why would gays enjoy the smell of farts...
>>
>letting yourselves be trolled this easily
>>
>>5754621
why are you so obsessed with farts? it can't be normal that you won't even consider other people not being into farts while being into penetrating holes. is there something you aren't telling us, OP?
>>
>>5754507
Is this the new "straight man poo" meme?
>>
>>5755071
yes.
>>
>>5754565
Queefs are literally just air that got forced into the vagina coming out. Farts are mostly from gut bacteria helping to break down your food so it smells nasty, whereas queefs are inoffensive.

>>5754578
>and only certain girls can queef

Any girl with a vagina can queef, only some girls can do it voluntarily because they've learned to force air up in themselves. But pretty much any girl will queef from sex at some point.
>>
>tfw gay with fart fetish

I don't like the smell though I just like to see a guy farting. Grunting, lifting one leg, letting it out.

But if it is too smelly then it's a turn off.
>>
lmAo
>>
>>5754778
Vaginas don't produce urine, that would be the urethra, which is above the vagina. But, yeah, this guy is an idiot.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting 2.gif (2 MB, 375x209) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting 2.gif
2 MB, 375x209
>>5754507
I mean I understand it's a natural thing and even the most beautiful people fart, but turn on? The thought that someone does is what's actually disgusting.
>>
>>5755119
>that would be the urethra
the urethra doesn't produce urine either. that would be the kidneys.
>>
>>5755146
Well, yeah, I suppose "emit" would have been a better word.
>>
File: jnsGbOc.jpg (366 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
jnsGbOc.jpg
366 KB, 1200x1200
>>5755098
>Any girl

Any guy too. Transman here, but we call em cockfarts. At least in my circle of friends
>>
>>5754507
where the fuck did you hear about this? please dont tell me you saw the eat da poo poo video.
>>
File: GeorgeMichael.jpg (1 MB, 2925x3900) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeMichael.jpg
1 MB, 2925x3900
>>5754586
George Michael got caught fapping it in a public restroom trying to get some action.
>>
>>5754592
>>George Michael got caught fapping it in a public restroom
>its funnier if you imagine this is the kid off arrested development
Kekerino!
>>
Maybe I'm sick but I love the smell of my boyfriend's farts. Sometimes I even put my nose right up to his ass when he lets one off, especially if he's wearing jeans.
>>
>>5754913
>why are you so obsessed with farts?

Why are gay men obsessed with the ass? It can't be normal that you wont consider that people who enjoy eating out an asshole would not at least enjoy the occasional whiff of a fart.
>>
>>5754507
It is never a turn on for ether sexes.. It is funny as hell some times when the moments correct and some one plays a blast of there butt horn.. But never a turn on.. I once laughed my ass off for hours when i was in a hot tub with this guy who i was hanging out with and we were attracted to each other still new no hookup yet. He farted so badly it looked like the kind of bubbles you see off a diver under the water lol He was so shy and embaressed i laughed and we had a blat that evening.. BUT NO its never a turn on funny when the moments right but nothing other then that..
>>
File: 3b1.png (607 KB, 1853x924) Image search: [Google]
3b1.png
607 KB, 1853x924
God, is farts the new "hey only WE can say that" word now?
Swear to god, you guys shit posted for days the "snelling man poo" meme, now people actually ask and you're surprised?
>>
>>5755889
Doesn't really follow. But, as has already been said, there are many gay men who don't even have anal sex.
>>
>>5754507
Do straight men get turned on by queefs?
>>
>>5754578
What about these girls you're allegedly penetrating though?
Why aren't you eating their asses you fucking idiot get out
>>
File: 1444546151877.jpg (80 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1444546151877.jpg
80 KB, 500x461
>>5755740
>>5754592
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.