[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elbows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1455927426697.png (995 KB, 822x885) Image search: [Google]
1455927426697.png
995 KB, 822x885
How do I fix wide, bony elbows? Is the only solution to get fat?

Pic related: not me, but this is what I'm talking about.
>>
Chop off your arms.
>>
>>5753757
well i wasnt self conscious about this but i guess now i am
>>
>>5753786
I may be crazy, but I'm not that crazy.

>>5753816
Sorry.
>>
Bitch you're crazy
>>
wide bony elbows are cool

they make you look like a futuristic androgynous skeleton person
>>
>>5753757
there is literally nothing wrong with the person's proportions in this image. cis women have wider shoulders like this too and theyre self conscious about it. mtfs can definitely have too wide of shoulders to look right but this image isnt too wide by any means...
>>
>>5753757
nothign to fix, you have an awesome frame. ayy lmao
>>
>>5753757
literally the only reason anyone has these elbows is cause they are unhealthily skinny.
>>
>>5754200
'No'
>>
>>5754187
>seriously thinking for a second that the person in the picture is OP

are people really *this* fucking dumb?
>>
>>5753757
You can influence bone growth via banding.
Wolff's law states any bone put under pressure will change shape to adapt to the pressure. The pressure doesn't need to be much. People that wear glasses have their skulls shape into their earpieces within a month or two.

Theoretically if there was a surgery capable of putting elastic bands around your upper skeletal frame it could be reduced in size quite easily.
>>
pic looks like slenderman
>>
>>5754285
Plastic surgeons should be doing this if it was at all possible. They could make a shit ton off of desperate trans women or super self-conscious women.
>>
>>5754179
image is trans girl yo
>>
>>5753757
This >>5754200
Gain some muscle mass.
>>
>>5753757

get better standards; ignore it because it isn't a problem
>>
>>5754285
You can't do it at joints, because the first thing bones do is grow inwards. Look at the effect of the rib cage due to corsets. All you'll end up doing is locking up your elbow and causing bone-on-bone grinding and endless pain.
>>
File: 2015-08-22 04.00.42.jpg (164 KB, 773x532) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-22 04.00.42.jpg
164 KB, 773x532
>>5754821
gud joke
>>
>>5756274
It's a transgirl.....I know her.
>>
>>5753757
Damn skeletor.
Do something about that first.
>>
>>5756280
either she transitioned at 11 or you're full of shit
>>
>>5753757
I think they create an interesting look. I've seen women like this/
>>
>>5756320
Nah she's on /r/traps and Tumblr. Pretty sure she started around 19
>>
Must say she looks stunning
>>
>>5753757
sorry OP, but all I see is smeagol's forarms.
>>
>>5756320
It's pretty obvious she's a tranny, just look at hands/wrists/arms.
>>
>>5756274
>wide ribcage
>man elbows, pronounced wrist bones, manhands
>wide shoulders
>thigh gap from eating disorder

If this isn't a transwoman I'll eat my cock with a fork.
>>
>>5756163
You would need to apply pressure inside the joint itself. Maybe in the future someone will come up with an idea. Like inject metal and use a magnet to apply pressure to specific spots lol
>>
>>5756613

I knew a cis girl that skinny by the name of Jennifer. The fact she had at least a 2 inch gap between any point on her legs was crazy. I don't think she had an eating disorder either, she seemed pretty normal and happy. I only met her a few times for like 40 minutes at a time, though.
>>
>>5753757
Eat food, gain weight to smooth out harsh bony frame,........ profit
>>
>>5753757
well get few kg in weight and see how it looks, most mtf seem to eat way too little, you should get some fats because women's bodies are mostly fat if you wanna be more feminine
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.