[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be mtf >never told my cis bf that im trans >we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: 1436492326535.jpg (114 KB, 325x1129) Image search: [Google]
1436492326535.jpg
114 KB, 325x1129
>be mtf
>never told my cis bf that im trans
>we have been together for 4 years
>we shared so many happy moments together
>one day he doesn't touch me at all
>avoids me completely
>left the house for 2 days
>I beg him to tell me what's wrong
>he says tell me the truth
>what.
>I dont say anything
>he starts to pack up his things
>wtf
>he says why didn't you tell me
>tell you what
>i know you're not who you say you are
>i play dumb
>he packs up his stuff and puts it in his car
>i beg him not to do this
>i ask him how he found out
>he says he found out from people who knew me before i transitioned
>you're a liar, fuck you
>he leaves me

it's not fair. Why did he leave me?! He fell in love with me because of who I am. So fucking retarded he left me. Me being trans shouldn't matter.

This isn't fair
this isn't fair
this isn't fair
>>
>>5753057
>not telling your bf that youre trans
you dun goof'd
>>
>>5753057
>>5753061
Seriously OP, FOUR years?
You don't have to tell them on the first date, or the second date but FOUR years?

That's one of those things you kind of mention after a while. You know, medical conditions.

Were you just together for so long you were scared to tell him after a certain point?
>>
>>5753057
You should've told him when things got serious. I can see why he would be upset.

Still it shouldn't matter, you've been dating them for four years. They've known you for that long, so it shouldn't matter who you were before them. So fuck them. You don't need that in your life.
>>
This sent shivers down my spine because yesterday I came out as trans to my (ex) gay boyfriend while talking casually as friends. I'm pre-op, he's been thinking I'm a cis guy all along. We were apart already, I'm in a new relationship, but he always considered getting back together and him knowing that I'd go through with SRS made him really upset even though he's not entitled to shit. He's addicted to cock.

I don't/didn't already want anything to do with him anymore. I don't need him, and I think you sure as hell don't need yours.

You're you and if he can't be with you for this ride, you're better off without him, even though it sucks without him now. I don't think you were dishonest, no one should be forced to out themselves to people they're dating.

When he broke up with me (for different reasons, he didn't even know back then, I wanted an open relationship and was being really pushy about it) I missed the cuddling, I missed the affection, I missed the sex, but I don't miss the person who left me just because they couldn't deal with what I wanted for myself and is now even more distant since I won't have a dick anymore in a few years.
>>
File: IMG_2080.jpg (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2080.jpg
51 KB, 512x512
>>5753057
How did he not notice your fucking hormones?
>>
...And here comes the surge of trolls eagerly awaiting to use this(probably made up) story to justify their bigotry and project it onto all trans people.
>>
Liar
>>
>>5753124
>I don't think you were dishonest, no one should be forced to out themselves to people they're dating.

and no one should have their right to say no to you stolen because you couldn't disclose.

Have the courtesy to let your prospective partner about you being trans so they don't have to waste years with being with someone they never would have wanted.

Jesus Christ trannies.
>>
>>5753057

You're lucky you didn't get murdered, retard.

I sure hope this is /pol/ bait.
>>
Shitty bait.
>>
>>5753057

On the plus side, you'll learn not to waste 4 years of your own life by not telling the guy you're dating you're trans.
>>
>>5753124
>I don't think you were dishonest, no one should be forced to out themselves to people they're dating.
By the exact same logic, people should be able to break up with you after they find out, because it was a deal breaker. It doesn't matter if you think it's arbitrary or unfair, you should respect their desires the same way they should respect yours.
>>
>>5753251
THIS
>>
>>5753057
You should have told them after a few months, tops. Years is just begging for something to go wrong.

That said, at least you aren't dating an asshole anymore.
>>
>>5753057
>go deep stealth
>don't move to new town
>don't cut all ties past life's family and friends

you brought this on your self OP, deep stealth is a sacrifice and commitment. I am really sorry for you though
>>
>>5753399
i did all of those things.

How the fuck did he find out...
>>
File: 1373667270957.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1373667270957.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>5753057
>Me being trans shouldn't matter
>>
>Didn't find out after not getting you pregnant for several months

This is why I don't believe this
>>
>>5753507
it's possible to lie and say you got girl problems that makes it difficult for you to get preggo

or you can say you're an infertile cis woman

or you can tell you're bf you're on birthcontrol when you're actually just trans.

a lot of ways to lie
>>
>>5753057
because you're a lying little shit. who would stay with such a worthless person?
>>
I hope my request isn't too offensive and I agree it was a dick move of your ex to leave you but I have never seen a mtf that truly passed, do you think you could post a picture of yourself?
>>
>>5753512
Apparently not too many ways
>>
Didn't he notice you were trans when he was sucking your penis?
>>
>>5753563
They never look 100% female but they don't need to. Some women are kind of manly and just average.
>>
>>5753057
sweet justice, serves post op passers like you right
hopefully all of you who can afford srs end up alone because that's what you get for driving the costs of the surgery up
>>
>>5754089
KAYLA
>>
>>5753057
>dating cis men
Serves you right, cunt.
>>
File: 1452007934451.gif (2 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
1452007934451.gif
2 MB, 640x358
>>5754089
Kayla you're just butt hurt because you'll never pass or get surgery.
>>
File: 1454213006180.jpg (263 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1454213006180.jpg
263 KB, 569x571
>>5754089
kayla just go home
>>
>>5753057
That's why you tell people upfront that you're trans instead of leading them on, you delusional faggot.
>implying this isn't bait anyways
>>
>>5754089
ITT crazy person rants about incomprehensible nonsense
>>
>>5754089
>serves post op passers like you right
Implying you wouldnt let the guy know...........
>>
>>5753057
I bet he feels worse or at least more embarrassing ;That hole time he was just parading about around town with a man in a dress and he was too love blind to see this.
>>
>>5753057
You funked up girl. You know it's your own fault so I'm not gonna get into it. Hope you're OK *hugs*

>>5754089
Jesus christ Kayla innapropes. I'm certain you have to be a fuck in rp /pol/ troll because if there are people as fucking heartless and lacking in empathy in this world as you, I don't want to live here.
>>
>>5753057
This is stale copypasta because even the most "passable" trannies are still visibly trannies. Also, that would mean that in the four years that you two have dated, he would have never seen your clearly mutilated inverted dick vagina.
1/10
>>
>>5754907
>lacking in empathy
Passers lack empathy because they never admit how easy they had it. Passers only pass because their transition wasn't doomed by poverty and genetics like every other trans person.
>>
>>5753057
Bait thread is obvious.
>>
>>5754089
Are you fucking serious.
Everyone is right, you're a fucking meme.
>>
>>5755260
No one has it easy some people just actually try to make it better instead of blaming others for their misfortunes. This shit is hard to do, takes a lot of effort. But we're lucky to live in one of the first times when its even possible. Try or fail 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>5755383
No amount of effort can make a poor person like me make the money it costs to get transition surgeries.

Passing is a class thing and none of you will admit it, you just shit on people who are poorer than you but being poor doesn't make me any less trans then you.
>>
>>5754089

Why in the fuck does getting SRS drive up costs? Kayla, pls explain.
>>
>>5755424
because the surgeons are over booked so they can make it cost as much as they want to "thin the crowd."
I mean fuck, srs is unobtainable to me and I want it so bad. It would take me 100 years to earn $20,000
>>
>>5755479
Medi cal pays for it but you're too retarded to call and asks
Not our fucking problem
>>
>>5755493
Call whom? Where is this magical "i want a vagina give me one" call center?
>>
>>5755499
We gave you lots of phone numbers in a mtfgen. But you're too autistic to try and call to get information. A quick search on medi cal should give you their 'contact us' info. But no fuck actually getting off your ass and do things for yourself. Let's shit up /lgbt/ all day instead
>>
>>5753122
>it shouldnt matter

it kinda does because its a pretty big lie. what happens when op's bf wants children and op cant deliver for being trans?
>>
>>5755536
it's not just about future kids and shit. The guy wants to have a normal gf, not a tranny. And trannies should respect that.
>>
>>5755536
>implying she can't say she's just infertile, which isn't a lie in itself
>>
>>5753165
>living a lie is okay

you can't keep lying to yourself anon
>>
>>5755547
>not wanting to have a family together with a beloved one

>>5755549
>implying it changes op's past of having lived as a boy

even the stealths I know have husbands who know. what a boring life
>>
>>5755556
See, this is what motivates most people to come here. They honestly don't know jack shit about trans people or what they deal with medically. They just get off on that proverbial emperor has no clothes moment they think applies to everything to do with trans people.

They think they're being insightful or edgy, but in reality they're just your run-of-the-mill ignorant, pseudo-intellectual jackass.
>>
>>5755585
i just don't like how trannies try to deceive their dates.

Do whatever you want with your body, but leave people who want nothing to do with you alone.

Just fucking date guys who actually want you dick and all AKA chasers. It's amazing how daft and hypocritical trannies are. They'll hate chasers for being "creepy fetishists" but they'll trick straight men and lesbians into a relationship without disclosing.
>>
>>5755585
Call the next guy that doesn't fancy you transphobic just because he doesn't want to touch a penor or finds out what you really are.
>>
>>5755606
No one wears a sign on their head that says they're grossed out by trans people. Not telling someone for years is ridiculous because you should trust who you love, but if you ask me out on a date I'm not telling you I'm trans unless I know for a fact that I like you and want to pursue things romantically, or you jump the gun and try to kiss me. I don't know if you're worth a shit until I get to know you and come out to you. You may think you're Julius fucking Caesar ruler of all but to me you're just another person worthy of the same amount of interpersonal respect and privacy I am. I don't expect to hear about your prosthetic leg, or autism, or chronic halitosis in the first five minutes of meeting, and you shouldn't expect to hear about my entire medical history either just because you think I'm pretty.

If you react like a shit and storm out of wherever it is, and all we were doing is having dinner or chilling in an arcade or something platonic that friends do, that's simply immaturity. I'm not responsible for your intentions nor your imagination nor the ideal image of the perfect woman that you project onto me in the privacy of your brainspace.

I do date guys who want me. If they didn't want me they wouldn't have asked me out. If I don't pan out to them according to their private expectations and personal dealbreakers before things get serious, that's their business. Their feelings about me? Also their business. I'm not responsible if a person falls in love with me before he learns I'm trans.

If someone wants to literally use me to alleviate their fetishism (especially in ways that make me uncomfortable) and toss me aside, no I'm not ok with that. If someone wants to prevent me from getting surgery just so I could appease their fetish, no I'm also not ok with that. Who would be ok with that?

There is a world of difference between the type of asshole trans women label "a chaser" and your average men and women who are attracted to trans women.
>>
>>5755610
I don't actually do this. This is a narrative people here want to believe is common to justify their frustrated contempt. People can date who they want, and find whoever or whatever they want to be attractive. But if someone goes off on me about how horrible I am for being trans because they thought I was hot and now I'm "ruined" to them, or I somehow consciously "tricked" them, that's not on me.

How about they take responsibility for their sexuality and emotions for once instead of throwing a tantrum and pawning their feels off on me?
>>
>>5755720
how about you disclose early so they can have their right to say no to you.
>>
>>5755747
>how about you disclose early so they can have their right to say no to you.
I'm not obligated to disclose shit to random people who walk up to me and start flirting. No one is entitled to my private business just for grace of finding me attractive. It's also actively dangerous to be open to everyone who approaches you about being trans.

Why should I treat every single person who finds me attractive and hits on me like I'm automatically going to date them, go steady and get married to them?

You don't consider the fact that I'm actually a person.
>>
I love this thread, because
1.Its obviously OP painting a picture of trannie victimization(just look at the fucking picture, and how ridiculous the context is... As if no one would pick up after 4 years)
2.The legion of trannies who cheer OP on in this hypothetical scenario that *PERFECTLY* paints trannies as self-centered narcissistic assholes who ONLY value their own feelings, privacy, rights, etc..

If you read the OP and sympathize with the puppet OP created, you're a horrible horrible person. NO ONE deserves to be manipulated for 4 years into being in a relationship founded on deception and lies. The outcome of the story is what 99.9% of people in the guys shoes would have done. The sooner delusional entitled trannies wake up to that fact, the better their lives will be(which is still going to be, overall, quite shitty. The fact that you need to lie about your own sexual identity should be a good clue that the overwhelming majority of people are NOT interested in that kind of relationship)
>>
>>5755759
Thats fine.... But dont cry when those people get (justifiably) angry when they find out the truth, and clue into how much time you wasted of theirs....

Its your life, and you chose to make it INCREDIBLY unappealing for most people. You can lie about it, hide it, obfuscate it, etc... but theres only so many dates a person will agree to go on and chalk up to bad chemistry or disinterest, before they get angry about being out-right manipulated and lied to... And at that point, the outcome is on your hands.
>>
>>5755260
I like how even in the lgbt community there is hate
>>
>>5758425
Why wouldn't there be hate in the LGBT community?

Read up on its history... Gay men have taken shit from everyone, lesbians are statistically the least healthy people in the country. Bi sexuals are see sluts. Transgenderd has NOTHING to do with sexuality, and the people are essentially mentally broken.(Obscenely high suicide rates, STD's, socially unassociated with communities, etc...)

And thanks to so many SJW's coming out of the community, its also taken a huge jump in vilifying anything that it considered holding institutional power(Read: Gay white cis men are now wearing a huge target on their backs)

As a gay guy, i really want nothing to do with this community. Its gotten to the point, were as fucked up and shitty as most gay mens situations are, they're still leagues better than what other guys under this tent have(and almost all because of their own fucked up self-inflicted issues... and thats not even acknowledging how its become open-season on shitting all over me because of my white-male-cis privilege)
>>
>>5755556
Do you honestly believe that someone could be living with another person, for MULTIPLE YEARS, and not notice that they're taking hormones, they don't have childhood pictures, their genitals are a bit strange, they can't have children, et fucking cetera? This is such obviously fiction that you'd have to be retarded to think it was fact.
>>
>>5758461
Trannies are mentally broken because they're socially ostracized. Because they are ostracised, they become unassociated with communities. Because they are unassociated, and can't even have peace in their identity, their suicide rates are huge.

You're a moron. You can't parse cause and effect.
>>
>>5753057
>4 years
>never told my bf
that's a pretty big fucking thing to hide from someone you're in a relationship in, why the fuck would you not be honest with him?
>>
>>5753057
It sucks but you really should've said something. But his "I know you're not who you say you are" reveals his internalized transphobia, and as a transwoman you shouldnt subject yourself to transphobic people. You dont need that
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>5753057
I'm sorry OP :c

I hope he comes back and you have time to explain your side of the story on why you didn't tell him.

I also hope he forgives you and you fuck like rabbits after :3
>>
>>5753057

even though its already been said, this kinda thing needs to be beaten into some peoples heads.

This is why disclosure is important!... like super important.

even if you get bottom surgery and have a fancy looking hoo-hah, you still gotta tell your potential partner, before committing to a relationship... so yea op, you dun goofed indeed.

hope you bounce back okay op,
and when the next boy comes around, tell him.

>>5754089
...fucksakes...just...wtf
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.