[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this happened to any other mtf's in the closet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
>Be chilling with girlfriend
>Doesn't know I've been thinking about seeing a therapist because want to be female
>Flirting and junk
>"Joke" about how she'd feel if I became a girl
>"Haha! Don't be silly Anon, you're so masculine"
>Chuckle, but crying on the inside

The pic is me
>>
>masculine
>the pic is me

I think your girlfriend might be fucking blind
>>
>>5752384
If pic is you then ditch your shitty GF and start dem hormones.
>>
>>5752384
;_;
>>
>>5752395
To be honest I feel I just got lucky in that pic; my self esteem has taken quite the beating and I'm almost convinced HRT would be fruitless, but thanks Anon

Mostly not fond of my face, but feel I can trap from behind okay, then again most people can
>>
>>5752424
fucking hell, your body is already cis tier, that's a crazy good start, I wish I had a ribcage that narrow ;-;
>>
>girlfriend
>>
>>5752384

Don't be selfish anon, think about your girlfriend's feelings. Don't ruin your relationship over a stupid fetish.
>>
>>5752424
Jesus start the hormones already. Don't throw away your body. You look good and you know it, you're just trying to show off.
>>
>>5752424
ugh so jealous of your body, I wish I could pass half that well

I know that feel though, my girlfriend said my facial features were too masculine for me to be a woman :(

at least you're lucky enough to have a passable body, and your face looks okay from what little you've shown... my face is terrible and my body is meh at best
>>
>>5752463
>>5752503
I'm super flattered, really
Wish I could see myself your way haha

>>5752501
This.
I'm so confused about what I want and if I should start hormones or if it's just a fetish and I probably should seek help real soon
>>
>>5752522

It's just a fetish. If you make an effort to ignore it you can have a normal life, get married, have kids, and work as a functional providing member of society.
>>
>>5752513
My girlfriend said the same thing, it's somewhat comforting to know I'm not alone, but still, I'm sorry anon

Don't usually show mywhole face because the facade is lost, but here be me
>>
>>5752537
Oh, hon, you're such a pretty girl.
>>
>>5752537
you already pass without hormones you fuck
is this some kind of subtle brag? because it's not subtle
>>
>>5752536

>The "you can ignore it" meme reproduces itself every generation
>No one thinks to look to the older generations to see how that works out

>>5752537

Your face definitely isn't feminine enough to pass right now. HRT and FFS should be enough for your case though.

>>5752561

I suggest you look closely at those lips and the nose, senpai. Not feminine at all.
>>
>>5752569
>ffs for someone who will pass after 6 months on mones
niceme.me
>>
>>5752550
>>5752561
I don't feel like I have anything to brag about, but now I wish I just used gifs of cute anime girls ;~;

>>5752569
Truth,
I just need to determine if it's a path I'd want to go down
>>
>>5752581

I don't know senpai... Pinnochio would have to tell six lies to get a schnoz that big
>>
>>5752384
She most likely said 'you're so masculine' because chicks think that's what guys want to hear.
>>
>>5752537
yeah, you have nothing to worry about, your body is perfect and your face is already like 75% passable now... with HRT and maybe FFS you can easily get to 100%, might not even need FFS depending on how lucky you get with hormones

it's also comforting to know I'm not alone but it sucks hearing it from someone so much prettier than me ;_;
>>
>>5752537

But to be honest, I feel like I've already seen your face posted on 4chan. Were you on /r9k/ by any chance?
>>
>>5752638
Can't say I have, but I've posted my face pic on /lgbt/ once a while back in a pass thread I think
>>
>>5752651

That might have been it then.
>>
>>5752384
>with girlfriend

Lol.

By the way being trans and in closet is an oxyymoron.
>>
>>5752737

>being trans and in closet is an oxyymoron

How?
>>
>>5752537

>Dat figure.
>Dem lips.

How about dump your stupid girlfriend and let me shred that ass.

Couple months HRT and Kayla will be sending you hatemail, cisscum.
>>
>>5752804
There's no such thing as being trans and in the closet, people already should know how feminine you are, and if you were that feminine you probably wouldn't of gotten a girlfriend, Casanova.

Or your parents and neighborhood are so strict they won't let you show how fem you are in any way.
>>
>>5752537
Hormones will give you tits and an ass but it will never fix your face.
>>
>>5752834
>feminine guys can't get girlfriends
what
>>
>>5752840
Was like the opposite for me...
>>
>>5752395
typical pull the shoulders back move. very familiar with that one

t. hon
>>
File: back.jpg (33 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
33 KB, 400x559
>>5752844
Usually they can't, straight women don't consider girly men(including physical features) as potential partners and sometimes assume that you are gay.

A man can be a "pretty boy", but if they are still masculine, handsome, strong, a good height women would consider them attractive.
>>
>>5752834

>people already should know how feminine you are

I think you should remind yourself that some people will genuinely believe you if you say you're not gay even if you are feminine as hell and they thought you were gay until you said you weren't. It can't be that different for trans women. And there's the fact a lot of people were ignorant about trans women.

>Casanova

I never had a girlfriend, since I knew that wouldn't go well.
>>
>>5752893
this is false though, I know from personal experience... back at college it was always the femme pretty boys who got all the girls
>>
>>5752894
>It can't be that different for trans women

As yes, but it is! You can hide being gay, but can't hide how masculine or feminine you are.

Being a homosexual and being transgender are two different things, but they can overlap.

>>5752901
Young girls yes, but soon they'll more masculine older ones ones as they grow up. Femme pretty boys have a youthful teen boy look that young women like and can identify and safe with more.
>>
>>5752384
>>5752424
>>5752537
you are fucking hot as a girl. If you live in palo alto hit me up because I would ask you out today if you are interested in a guy :3
>>
>>5752901

Are you sure it wasn't that the masculine guys just didn't take care of themselves?
>>
>>5752920
>and safe
and feel safe with*
>>
>>5752924
It could also be this. They just looked after themselves more then the stereotypical straight guy.

Also, take note on how Men's and women's fashion are becoming more unisex.
>>
>>5752920

>You can hide being gay, but can't hide how masculine or feminine you are

From my own experience as a bi MtF, even a few years ago, most people just assume a feminine AMAB is gay. Some people thought I was gay in 9th grade, as an example. One guy in 11th grade asked me within minutes of us even meeting each other if I was gay (I have no clue why, I didn't say anything to anyone). I told him I wasn't and he chilled out. But a year later he might have figured me out, because he put his palm on my nipple like he was looking for breast tissue once.

But for the most part, while your femininity or masculinity is conspicuous, people don't really know enough (or didn't, maybe) to make something of that information.
>>
>>5752424
>>5752384
Get checked for PAIS and your normal hormone levels. You're not developing down the male track. You're somewhere in between on the female side.

If you want to be female, now is the time to transition.

>>5752522
Talk to a gender therapist. Get on AAs now to give yourself time to figure things out. When you try hormones for the first time, it likely will be a major change in how you feel.

>>5752537
Eventual FFS can take care of the face issues not taken care of by HT. Body frame can't be changed, and you have that.
>>
>>5753278
Getting checked for intersex conditions isn't a bad idea.

Spearmint is an ok blocker as well. Before you get on any meds contact a psychologist and get therapy.
>>
>>5752424
nice legs

how did you do it?
>>
>>5752537
Jesus, you really will pass with just HRT.

Fuck you and your goddamn girly genetics

also your gf is fucking blind
>>
>>5753460
>also your gf is fucking blind
or sweet talking. Many girls think all guys want to be told they are manly. Thing is there is this small tiny subset who doesn't.
>>
>>5752424
Omg that's hot desu. I'd love you as a gf :)
>>
>>5752901
Depends on where it is, I'd guess. Here (Serbia) there was a thread about it on one of the largest women forums and it was basically unanimous where all the women said they like feminine guys as friends, like to go shopping with them since that's such a "weird" experience and they're not bored while shopping bla bla bla but that that they'd never consider going out with them. In fact majority of them said they immediately assume any feminine guys are gay and that they pity/don't understand the ones that are straight since "how would they ever find a girl like that"?
>>
>>5752537
Lips will probably get bigger on hormones. Eyes aren't narrow, that's a plus. Your nose is huge, so you won't be a model, but who cares. Dress your age and everything will work out.

Wait much longer and you'll lose all of your advantages. You're already going to lose your girlfriend, dumbass. Don't date straight girls anymore.
>>
>>5752840

>face

ofc it will. Fat deposits will make it more rounder, plumper lips etc. its supple but it has a big effect. It got even better with injections for me
>>
how about a nice full body profile without the wig?
>>
File: 1400328231309.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1400328231309.png
132 KB, 396x454
>>5752384

>wasting a woman's time because you're too chickenshit to just transition

Holy fuck this pisses me off. Break up with your gf already YOU ARE LITERALLY WASTING YEARS OF HER LIFE WHEN YOU ARE A DEGENERATE WASTE. She's putting effort in you and you want to be a tranny. She most likely wants a man. Stop dating her.
>>
>>5756184

>Gay men always telling MtFs to stay male so they have fap fodder for their twink fetish
>>
>>5756221
nah, looked at the op again. guess the hip ratio whatever looks good but ''''''angles'''''
>>
>>5752537
HRT will make your face pass, your body is already good
>>5752598
Also, this
>>
>>5752840
Wrong. Mine did change
>>
>>5756003
and then you add alcohol and they are begging for that feminine dick
>>
File: peeppeep.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
peeppeep.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>be chilling with girlfriend
>>
Choo choo more tranny train wrecks. Whore it up more... Whore.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.