[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay men of /lgbt/ how much bullshit would you put up with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
gay men of /lgbt/

how much bullshit would you put up with a really hot 10/10 man?

I don't know how I did it, but I scored a hot bf way out of my league and he's driving me crazy (in a bad way)
>>
What's he doing? Are you sure it's not your own jealousy driving you crazy?

I wouldn't put up with any more bullshit from him than I would from anyone else. Looks fade. They're not the most important part of a relationship.
>>
Omg. I had this a few years back. He was like at least 8/10, probably 9/10.

And I was a 6/10 at best. It drove me mad because he told me he loved me. I couldn't take it and broke up with him.

Thing is, I think he would still give me another chance. (I've been through a couple things with him)

I swear to god, it becomes so painful because you know they could do better.
>>
I'd much rather mesh with their personality than their looks. If I'm going to be spending large amounts of time around them I'd hope they have a good personality.
I mean, I probably wouldn't want to be with a hobgoblin either, but average guys with good personalities are the best.
>>
>>5752092
he cheats on me regularly and says he's being loyal to me

doesn't pay our rent sometimes. He's late with paying the bills

we have very different politics and often disagree, while I can agree that we disagree, he seems pissed that I'm not converting to his beliefs.

I do things that make him mad but have no idea what they are and he won't tell me so I can't avoid doing things that makes him mad since I have no fucking clue.

And yet, I still love him. There is no other man as beautiful as him. I'm doing everything I can to keep him.
>>
Also, I think what these "ratings of appearance" serve to do more than give a good impression of how good-looking they are (i.e. how good-looking the average person would find them to be, perhaps), is merely to portray how the rater perceives appearance. Yeah, that's almost so obvious it needn't be stated, but I think people overlook this "obvious" fact too often.

A "10/10" rating says to me, not that he's exceptionally attractive (to me, to anyone), but that YOU find him to be, and especially that that perception will warp your behavior toward him. The fact that you deem him "out of your league" lends credence to that view. You're going to go mad with jealousy if you don't find other reasons to be with him and feel confident in being with him.
>>
>>5752112
Oh boy. There's really nothing redeemable about him other than his beauty. Which MIGHT be okay, except it goes beyond unredeemable and into actually parasitic and harmful.

Not worth it. You're an idiot if you put up with that any longer.
>>
>>5752112
depends how desperate you are but this seems excessive no matter how good looking he is. to be in a constant state of worry is horrible
>>
>>5752096
Maybe he saw YOU as an "8 or 9" and diminished himself, and then you broke his fucking heart, leading him to even greater insecurity.

But you're right—he could do better, if that's how you treated him.
>>
>>5752131
>>5752145

This guy is too beautiful to let go. My dream boy made real. It's too bad that it's too real.

If you guys had a gorgeous Adonis telling you he loves you after you had great sex and cuddles, you'd be in my situation too.
>>
>>5752155
Your prerogative. Don't expect sympathy when he inevitably crushes your soul.
>>
Don't be desperate, it doesn't matter how good looking someone is, it's NOT worth being a doormat. If you're young and reckless, feel free to ride the wave and see where it takes you, but on paper it seems like the evidence is there in front of you.

How long can you compromise your self respect for beauty?
>>
>>5752184
>How long can you compromise your self respect for beauty?

He's made it clear he doesn't respect himself.

Easier to debase yourself that way.
>>
>>5752112
>he cheats on me regularly and says he's being loyal to me

LEAVE
>>
Besides the fact that personality > looks, I'd rather be the more attractive one in the relationship to be honest. I know this makes me sound like a shitty person, but I'd rather be the one that the others worries will leave them than the other way around.
>>
>>5752086
Zero. I'm totally done with bullshit from men. Men are so fucking toxic, I'm actually losing my ability to be attracted to them entirely.
>>
>>5752351
>>/femgen/
>>
>>5752372
Fuck that. I'm a man. I like men and boys. Not retards trying really hard to be 3 year old cat/girl hybrids. Those fucking fruits disgust the fuck out of me.
>>
>>5752380
Oh, sorry, let me correct that.
>>/pol/
>>
>>5752178
/thread
>>
>>5752086
>>5752096
>>5752112
>literally proving the stereotype that faggots are shallow, superficial, and size queens
you make me sick
>>
>>5752086
You get over the looks thing after the first two months. I think you're just desperate and very sad.
>>
>>5752112
And now you know why you were able to get him despite being so far 'below'
>>
File: 1445994610905.jpg (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445994610905.jpg
55 KB, 250x250
>>5752086
Don't know, depends on what do you mean by bullshit. And beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, each person has a different taste so my 10/10 man is not yours 10/10 man.

You have to give more details mang.
>>
File: 1445760274783.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1445760274783.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>5752155
I'd put him on a chastity cage after the first time he cheated, if you have a rabid dog you better know how to control the bitch.

What's his excuse for all of this? Why doesn't he pay the rent? What's your financial deal with him? Stop being so vague.
>>
>>5752155
Post pics.
>>
>>5752291
This. Seriously, WTF OP?
I hope you enjoy your STDs. Then it will be too late to make any decisions about your own future.
>>
>>5752112
>he cheats on me regularly and says he's being loyal to me

Give him sleeping pills and proceed to castrate him.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.