[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
outed as a disgusting faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 722x349
>tfw totally outed as disgusting degenerate
>last night
>feel like shit, take nighttime cold medication and benadryl then pass out
>apparently my brother walks in to find me with my underwear around my thighs and my hand on my asscrack
>he is convinced i fell asleep fingering my ass
>he wakes me up
>he claims all i said was “what” repeatedly while scrambling to cover myself up
>i have no recollection of this at all
>argue about it
>calls me a disgusting fag with a poop hand
>3 hours later
>my brother finds the box for a vibrating bullet i bought off amazon
>he says “hey anon, i found something really gross in the basement”
>while walking out the door says “you should be ashamed of yourself”
what the fuck. he has a HUGE fucking mouth too and he probably told my parents already.

god damnit, i have never wanted to die more than right now
>>
Don't make excuses. Just own up to it and don't be ashamed of it. It you don't fight it, he has nothing to hold over you.
>>
epic
>>
I'm sorry you had to go through that, Anon. No one should fucking care what you fucking do in your free time. I bet your brother is also into disgusting shit too.

I feel like shit as well, Anon. I'm 19 years old and still wet the bed due to medical reasons. Lately, this has been fucking me up. I want desperately to live a normal life and to attend a great university, but this will never happen. Today, when I woke up wet, I cried for like an hour before I got up.
>>
Install spyware onto your brothers computer, or better yet look at his Google search history

Use it as a form of Mutually Assured Destruction

aw yee nigga
>>
you have a shit for borther
>>
>>5750874
touch him with your poop hand
>>
>>5751336
I wasn't even fingering my ass

Little does he know I've had almost my entire hand in my ass. He's been touching the poop hand for almost 6 years now :^)
>>
>>5751226
this
>>
that's what you get for being a disgusting faggot tbqh
>>
>>5750874
he already knew you were gay. no one would instantly assume someone asleep with their underwear down was trying to finger their ass before they passed out. then to confront you about the vibrator... i mean, it could be a coincidence he found those things on the same day, but i reckon he saw some gay shit on your PC or something awhile ago and has been waiting for you to slip up like this. i reckon he's known about the vibrator for awhile too.
>>5750966
This is horrible!

>>5751226
do this. also make sure you stop being so obvious if this is something you want to hide. search history, phone, etc... i don't need to tell you how to be discrete i'm sure.
>>
>>5750874
The best way to handle this would be to beat the everliving shit out of your brother. Then you can always hold it over his head that he got his ass beat by a faggot.
>>
>>5750966
Thats so hot. I want to force your face back down into your urine soaked beadsheets and rape your ass while you cry
>>
>>5750874
nightmare googles?

that reminds me op..
Benadryl has a nice substance in it called dph

Take it in dosage beyond 700 mg

then you will acquire some real nightmare googles and after checking the world through them, YOU tell me if everything still looks the same
>>
>>5753446

Anon, I wear a diaper to bed. It's so I can avoid urine soaked bedsheets.
>>
>>5750966
Use a fucking adult diaper, you wouldn't be the first one.
>>
File: murder.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>>5750874
>i have never wanted to die more than right now
No need to.
Just make a list of people who potentially know and pick them off one by one.
Save your brother for last.
>>
>>5750966
oh I'm so sorry. Maybe there's a support group for this sort of thing? Are you seeing a therapist? Because it could really mess you up to have that constant sense of shame and not be able to sort it out with someone.
>>
>>5753459
o-ok ;-;
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
oh look more cancer from /b.
PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF,
and while your at it go fuck yourself, because quiet honstely, no one like to fuck wastes of human life and oxeygon mkay?
>>
>>5757206
what
>>
>>5754385
EVEN BETTER
>>
>>5750874
kill yourself op
trust me
it's the only way out
your father will be disappointed
>>
>>5758114
You are a depraved piece of garbage.
Please die.
>>
>>5758247
>jokes exist I guess
>>
>>5754597

I do wear diapers. It's weird because I do like wearing the diapers now. Back when I first had to wear.... god no. Telling a 14-15 year old kid he has to wear diapers again, and might need to wear 24/7, will NOT result in a pleasant response.

>>5755203

I tried going to a therapist once and it didn't turn out too well. I cried way too much and it just felt painful.
>>
Why do people call themselves degenerates. Get that /pol/ shit outta here.
>>
>>5758553
>people call themselves degenerates

looooooooool

You really think that's dank enough?
>>
>>5758553
>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
It's a pretty good term for this entire board desu
>>
>>5750874
thats what you get for being a faggot!!!

OP we know that you are gay, but pls try to be more less faggot
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.