[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she a hon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Is she a hon?
>>
I think it is.
>>
File: HON_01.png (1 MB, 1916x1456) Image search: [Google]
HON_01.png
1 MB, 1916x1456
>>5750487
>>
>>5750487
From Honduras to Honk-Kong, from Honshu island to Honolulu, I've had the honor to meet tons of hons, but honestly, the biggest hon is you!
>>
>>5750487
Rumor has it that the painter just painted himself as a woman. So this is some sort of hon self portrait
>>
>>5750726
Leonardo De Vinci was a tranny?
>>
>>5750640
> Fat
Because there exists no such thing as fat ciswomen?
>>
>>5750767
you can't be fat if you want to pass
>>
>>5750771
Passing doesn't mean having unrealistic expectations. Are you saying you cannot pass as a fat woman?
>>
>>5750783
no if you have a big round manly gut
>>
>>5750771
What if they pass as a fat ciswoman though?
>>
>>5750787
Are you saying ciswomen cannot have round manly guts, Anonymous?
>>
Mona Lisa gives me Chris-chan vibes and Chris-chan gives me Benjamin Franklin vibes.
>>
Are you people seriously dissecting a famous painting of a woman with your unrealistic expectations of womanhood?

This board really is fucking autistic.
>>
>>5750861

>Cannot detect a joke
>Calls others autistic

Wow
>>
File: 1454348019093-lgbt.jpg (77 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1454348019093-lgbt.jpg
77 KB, 500x400
>>5750884
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?
>>
>>5750861
>unable to notice when people are not talking seriously
>calling others autistic
>>
>>5750884
>>5750895
As a Doctor, I can confirm that going through the effort of making an image (>>5750640) that points out all of the flaws in a painting of a person to determine rather or not they are a hon is pretty autistic.
>>
>>5750976
Thanks it took me three hours of work but I'm pretty happy how it turned out.
>>
>>5750990
Take your autism medication.
>>
>>5751019
Make me daddy
>>
>>5750640
men (or people assigned male at birth)* have naturally larger eyebrows than women (*), so the comment about having no eyelashes, if anything, would be more attributed to femininity than masculinity.
>>
>>5750726
I thought the rumor was da Vinci used his gay lover as a reference
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.