[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe being gay is morally right? >pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: ricer-kid-06.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ricer-kid-06.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Do you believe being gay is morally right?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>5748375
Well it isn't morally wrong
>>
>>5748375
What are morals
>>
>>5748375
is being straight morally right?
>>
>>5748375
Well it certainly isn't morally straight
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
>>5748375
Why are you still holding onto these worthless spooks, anon?
>>
>>5748375
Its morally deplorable
>>
Cant wait till the day of the rope comes so we can burn you mentally ill pedo faggots.
>>
>>5748375
Why should I care?
>>
Objective morals aren't real.
We're a bunch of subatomic particles, arranged into atoms, arranged into molecules, arranged into cells, arranged into apes, on a rock, flying around a ball of hydrogen and helium plasma in space. Let's get real here.
>>
>>5748375
Yed i do
>>
>>5749675
>because everything can be reduced to it's simplest form, means these things humans naturally agreed on based on common sense aren't real
>LA MO MO
God, remember when I was 15.
>>
>>5749688
There's hardly any objective agreements between all humans.
Objective morals aren't real because we don't all believe the same thing. For every topic or idea in the world, there will be people who find it outrageous and disgusting, people who view it neutrally, and people who find it acceptable. Nothing is objectively good or bad. Even if you don't find the gay morally acceptable, who cares? We all just die and get forgotten in the end, and then none of our opinions even matter. We need to stop taking all of this so seriously.
>>
>>5749725
he gets it
>>
>>5749779
no he doesn't
declaring that there's absolutely no absolute truth is a self detonating statement
as for OP's question, no i don't believe morality goes beyond the use of force
>>
>>5749364
>wants to kill people
I'll be hanging there with you, girlfriend
>>
File: 1455229150536.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455229150536.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>5748746
Yes
>>
>>5748375
>Do you believe being gay is morally right?

Does not compute. Being gay or straight has nothing to do with morality.
>>
>>5748375
I don't know but the vid that kid does about "shit diesel owners say" is funny as a motherfucker.

>people ask me why I always have my tow mirrors extended - well the answer to that is very simple: it's because I'm always pullin' pussy
>>
>>5748375
no, its morally neutral.
>>
>>5748375
Sure i do. I mean if its ok for people to have sex out of wedlock and blow jobs then i don't see the problem with gayness.
>Gotta love that double standard
>>
Lol
This thread is funny
>>
>>5748375
It doesn't matter eventually the urges will caught up with you and there's nothing you can do about except killing yourself if you think it's morally wrong.
>>
File: 1449876906061.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1449876906061.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
I don't think drinking ethanol is morally right but I do it anyway

Now why would I give a single shit whether gayness is morally right or not?
>>
>>5748375
Why wouldn't it be
>>
>>5749358
How. Because I find myself attracted to men I'm deplorable?
>>
>>5749364
Never coming
>>
>>5751511
>is degenerate
>"how am I morally deplorable?"
>>
File: 9495643.jpg (43 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
9495643.jpg
43 KB, 500x505
>>5750260
It doesn't affect others negatively or positively so id agree with that
>>
>>5751581
>doesn't even attempt to explain why being homosexual is degenerate or morally deplorable
>>
>>5748394
>>5750224
>>5750260
>>5752007
These anons maintain my faith in humanity.

Sexual orientation is morally neutral. When we're talking about sexual morality, it's not WHO you're attracted to that matters, but HOW you approach potential partners and conduct relationships with them that counts.
>>
I believe it's morally neutral but pedophilia is heinous.
>>
>>5752031
>stds
>drugs
>child abuse
I wonder why
>>
>>5752330
None of those are a direct, inherent consequence of homosexuality. Child abuse being associated with gays is a /pol/ maymay, drugs have really nothing to do with who you fuck, and stds can be avoided with safe sex. You might as well as say electricity is degenerate due to how it indirectly harms people (i.e. cannot be created without polluting the atmosphere).
>>
>>5748375
After living the gay hell for almost 34 years now, I can emphatically say that not only is homosexuality wrong, but I can say SPECIFICALLY WHY it is wrong.

Men simply CAN NOT operate in an all-male climate. They quite literally go totally insane. That's why gay culture is so fucking toxic with hedonism, promiscuity, STDs, drug abuse, drama, cheating and just watching fag after fag spiral out of control and flush their lives down the toilet by the time they're exiting their 20s.
>>
>>5748375
It's morally neutral, just like being straight.

>>5749675
le edgy teenage nihilist
>>
>>5748375
I think all sexual orientations are morally right, but straight people wierd me out.
>>
>>5752330
Oh yeah because str8 people can't be correlated with any of these things.
>>
>>5752393

Even if you think existentialism (not all existentialism is nihilism) is edgy, there's still the matter of morality being inherently subjective and illogical to consider. While ethics acknowledge and have to reconcile with the reality that such codes are applied to actual, real-life human conduct, morality has no such burden. If someone believes that homosexuality is immoral because their God tells them it's unnatural and unclean, they are not incorrect just because I disagree with them.
>>
>>5752386
>Men simply CAN NOT operate in an all-male climate
lets change that to be more accurate
the people you associate with are std ridden promiscuous hedonistic drama loving drug abusing garbage

just because youre a self hating gay inside a god awful social circle doesnt mean the entire male homosexual community acts exactly like you do
>>
>>5754484
>Girl With Pneumonic Drill
i dont know what youre talking about i didnt even read the op of this thread i just saw your name

unless youre trying to say you have a drill that has the ability to infect someones lungs with a bacterial infection the word youre looking for is PNEUMATIC
>>
>>5754509
>unless youre trying to say you have a drill that has the ability to infect someones lungs

That's literally what I'm talking about. I've explained this before.
Now fuck off before you become very ill.
>>
>>5754512
>That's literally what I'm talking about. I've explained this before.
im fairly confident that either
A) im the first one to call you out on it and youre lying to pretend like you werent wrong or
B) someone called you out on it before and you lied about it to act like you werent wrong so know youre stuck with it and cant correct it
>>
>>5754512
>>5754517
either that or youre referencing a giddyblue
>>
>>5754517
1. Search the archives. You're not special or one of a kind.
2. http://rx.vyrd.net/326603.html
Ctrl + F pneumonia - that's me like two years before this conversation we're having right now. I went through a bunch of viruses before coming back to the familiar with a hint of lemon thrown in.

Now I'm citrusy fresh and I've learned to accept that sometimes haters don't like that.
>>
>>5754522
im seeing a trip code that resembles your name with no proof its you or any reference to a drill
the fact that you would choose pneumonic drill as your nickname is retarded. i guess you could chalk it up as shitty wordplay but really its just an excuse for people like me to come along and assume your an idiot

also haters really? your not a black guy from 2011.
its just a term used to push off any criticism you get and turn a blind eye like youre perfect and everyone who disagrees is jealous

im not jealous i think your fake, unclever, and moronic

that being said ive read through this thread and i do agree with you about the subjectivity of morality
that makes the case than your not an idiot stronger but your name makes me judge you. idont expect you to care about the prejudice of one person but be warned im not the only person judging you for your stupid name. it makes people discredit anything you have to say
>>
>>5754522
>>5754532
also
>You're not special or one of a kind.
i know im not thats why i included
>B) someone called you out on it before and you lied about it to act like you werent wrong so know youre stuck with it and cant correct it
which is far more likely
>>
>>5754532
>it makes people discredit anything you have to say

On 4Chan?
I'm ok with that - frankly, it's sad that I even still come here without stooping so low for the respect of my peers-in-tomfuckery.
>>
>>5754539
>I'm ok with that
im just saying, if youre gonna try to have a constructive conversation and give your opinion like you were doing earlier itt your words would have alot more of an impact with out the name, or atleast a better one.
>>
>>5754541
>a better one

The tastes of anons who want proof that I've wasted more than two years of my life on this board are below me.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.