[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fags what do u think about this guy after what he said about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: images (64).jpg (19 KB, 486x303) Image search: [Google]
images (64).jpg
19 KB, 486x303
Hey fags what do u think about this guy after what he said about you faggots.
>>
File: whogivesashit.gif (3 MB, 253x208) Image search: [Google]
whogivesashit.gif
3 MB, 253x208
It's some idiot saying dumb shit, big whoop.
>>
>>5748361
"What I said is a reporter asked me about gay marriage .... I am against gay marriage, but I'm not condemning gays," the boxer said in an interview with The Times. "I have family — a cousin — who's gay, and friends too. I'm just against gay marriage. I don't even want to talk about the issue, but I was asked about it, so I gave my opinion."

Sounds reasonable. I disagree with him but he's entitled to his opinion.
>>
>>5748389
>t I'm not condemning gays
Seeing as how hes uneducated that means a lot.

That is awesome.
>>
>>5748361
>be boxer or whatever he is
>thinks his opinion about anything is relevant
>>
>>5748376
He richer than your broke faggot ass hahahahahabhahahahbwahhahahah
>>
>>5748411
So? A lotta really shitty people are richer than me. You don't get high on the food chain by being a good person. These are the times we live in, chump change, keep up.
>>
>>5748399
Hes a politician dumbass of course his opinion matters hes a lawmaker
>>
He’s a retard for saying it publicly. A brave retard, but still.
Other than that I don’t care. Some people are homophobic, whooptie doo.
>>
>>5748426
>Filipino politician
>matters
>>
>>5748446
Well most all faggots get butthurt of what he said cause hes a congressman in his country.
>>
>>5748389
Nevermind - I looked up some more of what he said and it's a bit worse than I thought. Typical ignorant Christian stance. He's still entitled to his opinion, though. Even if it's wrong.
>>
>>5748459
Not my country ;^)

But seriously, it's not like his opinion has any real sway.
>>
>>5748361
People with visceral homophobic reactions often harbor same-sex desires themselves.

He wants a big one up the pooper.
>>
>>5748399
>thinks the world sees him as anything other than a brainless meathead
>>
>>5748471
The funny thing was that the thing he said is so incredibly easy to refute. His comments basically amounted to 'homosexuality is unnatural, you never see homosexuality in animals, gays are worse than animals.' You can come up with fucking *hundreds* of examples of homosexual behavior being observed in animals. There are animal species out there that form lifelong pairs between males.
>>
>>5748361
First reply best reply, who cares what a dumb guy says?
>>
>>5748389
>I don't hate black people
>I have black friends
>I just don't think they should be allowed to use the same drinking fountain as me
>>
Am I supposed to value the opinion of someone who gets punched in the head for a living? I mean, I like Manny, I think he's a good boxer, but outside the ring I couldn't give half a fuck about him.
>>
>>5748361
If that's his opinion that's his opinion. I disagree with him but people shouldn't be turned into social pariahs for speaking their minds.
>>
>>5748763
What do all faggots say that when they see homophobic shit? Thats so illogical. Thats why most faggots are just horny cock thristy fatherfuckes
>>
>>5749229
*Why. feggits
>>
>>5749173
He's a Congressman dumbass
>>
>>5748763
>>5749234
>>5749229
Ok replied to a wrong comment

>>5748749
Why do all faggots say that when they see homophobic shit? Thats so illogical. Thats why most faggots are just horny cock thristy fatherfuckers
>>
>>5749237
In the Philippines. I don't live there. People in the Philippines should probably speak up.

Also who the fuck would elect a boxer to be a congressman? It's like electing Arnold Schwarzenegger to be governor.
>>
>>5748389
>I have family — a cousin — who's gay, and friends too

Yet he calls them worse than animals and will do everything in his power to stop them from having the same rights he does. What fags would hate themselves enough to associate with this guy
>>
>>5748389
>>5748397

I mean yeah at those times he's not so bad now he's literally quoting religious text about how it's ok to kill gay people.
>>
>>5748411

My parents are ridiculously rich. hat doesn't make their opinion any more valuable.

Some flip doesn't want me to get married, woopty fucking do.
>>
probably fucked some femboy prostitutes on the down low
>>
>>5749254
>Why do all faggots say that when they see homophobic shit? Thats so illogical. Thats why most faggots are just horny cock thristy fatherfuckers
It's been proven you dumb cumface fuck.
>>
>>5748796
But if you show that to them they'll be like

>animals do it so its ok
>this is what fags believe

Geez then women should eat men heads after sex because spiders do it amirite xD

It's a winless fight
>>
>>5749626
>It's been proven you dumb cumface fuck.
>proven
It's been /shown/ that there /might/ be a correlation between homophobic behaviors and a higher likelihood of homosexual attraction.
But proven? Not even remotely.
>>
>>5749713
>Why do all faggots say that when they see homophobic shit? Thats so illogical. Thats why most faggots are just horny cock thristy fatherfuckers

Not /all/ faggots and not /most/ faggots are just "horny cock thristy fatherfuckers"
Idiot.
>>
>>5749901
I'm not >>5749254, I just have a similar issue with people saying "all homophobes are closet fags".
>>
>>5749948
The operative word was /often/
nowhere did it say ALL PEOPLE. People who blahblah /OFTEN/ which is often reported about
>>
I would let him beat the hell out of me and breed my boipussy tbhfam
>>
>>5749171
I know you're being sarcastic, but it's still completely blown out of proportion.

Not being allowed to marry is not the same as not being allowed to drink from the same fountain. It doesn't even get close.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>5750030

Not being able to marry who you want to marry is a pretty big fucking deal. I could see if we were talking about marrying children or animals, but not 2 consenting adults.
>>
>>5749292
Can you quote these for me?
>>
>>5750517
Leviticus 20:13 - New Living Translation (NLT)

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.