[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can /lgbt/s do to try and get the far right to understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: ooNJHbO.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92 KB, 300x300
What can /lgbt/s do to try and get the far right to understand that we aren't all just a bunch of aids ridden degenerates who want to molest white children?

Is there even any reason at this point to bother at all, or should we just sit back and watch the culture war become a full blown violent conflict?
>>
If you really want, just get in a committed relationship and act like a straight couple. Most younger rural folk dont care, I think.
>>
>>5745047
The far right is generally opposed to any transgression of traditional values, so there's really little point in lgbt people trying to impress them unless they're willing to go back in the closet and spend the rest of their life pretending to be cishets.
>>
>>5745047
Some of us are clean gun-toting, far left degenerates!
>>
>>5745047
>What can /lgbt/s do to try and get the far right to understand that we aren't all just a bunch of aids ridden degenerates who want to molest white children?

Not much really since the loudest group of lgbts are preciselly the aids ridden degenerates. And molesting children is pretty much the go-to argument to disqualify anyone you don't like.
>>
>>5745047
you can lie
>>
A man went into a hospital crying and screaming in frustration. He explains to the doctors he has the feeling, this weird feeling and voice inside him telling him he needs to cut off his own hand to be happy. He would be brought up to the psych ward and treated like the mentally ill person he clearly is. So why is this any different for a man that says this about his dick rather than his arm?

>Trans is a mental disease
>Gay is a sexual fetish
>Can't prove me wrong

/thread
>>
>>5747656
Because being trans is more than just wanting to cut off your dick. Trans people are treated the way they are because that's what's been found to work the best.
>>
>>5747656
Body integrity identity disorder is a real thing and while it might sound similar, it's not at all like transgenderism. But good try.
>>
>>5747768
Then why is suicide rate so much higher for post-op trans people? Checkmate. Its the same as cutters. "Oh look st me I want to kill myself here im cutting myself please look at me..." you dont actually grab a bigger knife and show them how to cut deeper for more effective results because they say they want it. It is the brains way to scream out for attention in a way it thinks will obviously show it has a mental disorder. Sadly for trans people, somewhere along the way it became the social norm to do just that. "Oh look at you poor thing, you want your dick cut off and for me to implant these into your chest? You also want me to fuck up your bodies hormones and chemistry? Okay, lets do just that".

>>5749965
I know its a real thing, it is also just as stupid and also starting to gain support from the dumbass sjw crowd too.
>>
>>5750474
>referring to that study
>interpreting completely wrong like every other trans protester
This must surely be bait
>>
>>5747656
but anon i love my girltinkler tbqh
>>
Don't vote for crazy politicians for starters.
>>
>>5750629
I'll never get why lgbt are anti-Trump and pro-Bernie when Bernie intends to send everyone to college, eliminating the ammount of uneducated people that have never taken Biology and thus support lgbt :^)

Unless you think Bernie will make the only possible degree Gender Studies, he is going to fuck your worlds so hard.
>>
>>5750670
have you ever taken a biology course
>>
File: BxZ3Quj.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BxZ3Quj.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>5750670
>implying even the scientific courses haven't been victims of the PC crowd

They just explain why it is 'wrong' and then add it is not actually wrong because they have to nowadays.
>>
>>5750670
You are operating under the assumption that there doesn't exist any transgender biologists, hon.
>>
>>5750717
What part of "science is a changing field of study" don't you understand, Anonymous?
>>
>>5750830
That was my whole point
>>
>>5745047
burn their bibles

abrahamic religions are the reason for lgbt hatred. jews, christians and muslims are the only ones who act like this
>>
>>5747656
>/thread ing your own post

VIOLENT VOMITING
>>
>>5750474
>Then why is suicide rate so much higher for post-op trans people?
It's not. The post-op suicide rate is higher than for the general population, but not higher than pre-op.

>Sadly for trans people, somewhere along the way it became the social norm to do just that.
Because that's what's been found to work the best.

>Okay, lets do just that
Do you have a better idea?

>>5750670
It's only the oversimplified high school sophomore version of biology that says trans people can't exist. Actual scientific biology demonstrates that gender isn't really that straightforward, the binary chromosomal gender model is nothing more than a useful simplification. Saying trans people can't exist because xy=man is equivalent to trying to use Newton's laws of motions to prove Einstein wrong.
>>
>>5751014
>Not knowing how to check to see if same poster (pro-tip, it wasn't)

VIOLENT VOMITING
>>
>>5751307
Yawn. Dumblr logic.

>The "binary chromosomal gender model"

Kek. Shows just how much you know of what you are talking about. What happened to "Gender is a social construct"? Chromosomes affect sex. X chromosome = girl, Y chromosome = boy.

To be a boy and want to choose to be a girl, bad enough to the point you would cut off your dick, is the result of mental instability, not your sex chromosome. It isn't that their sex is wrong, it is that their BRAIN is wrong.

Also p.s. that men want to choose to be girls proves that male privilege does not exist because no man would choose to be such an "inferior" sex if it was as bad as femtards claim.
>>
>>5751342
>What happened to "Gender is a social construct"?

Gender roles.
>>
>>5751342
>What happened to "Gender is a social construct"?
Gender ROLES are a social construct. Gender identity is neurological.

>Chromosomes affect sex. X chromosome = girl, Y chromosome = boy.
That's not an absolute (unless you'd call someone who naturally develops tits and a vagina WITHOUT any kind of medical intervention a 'boy'). Look up CAIS and XX male syndrome. It's true for most people, but not everyone. It's a useful simplification, but a simplification nonetheless.

>It isn't that their sex is wrong, it is that their BRAIN is wrong.
It's all relative. Neither is wrong on its own, it's specifically the combination of the two that's wrong.

>Also p.s. that men want to choose to be girls proves that male privilege does not exist because no man would choose to be such an "inferior" sex if it was as bad as femtards claim.
You do realize that your argument also proves that there is no such thing as "female privilege"? Of course it's also dependent on the assumption that gender privilege is the ONLY consideration. If that was true, and male privilege did exist, there would be barely any cis women left - they would have all transitioned to male. Likewise, if privilege was the only consideration and female privilege existed, then virtually all cis men would have transitioned to female.
>>
>>5751356
So then you agree that one's gender is defined by societies view on them, and society defies gender based on their sex. It is only the role that that gender plays in a society that can change, like how some societies had women stay at home to raise the village children, and some had them gather in the wilderness. I see. This is agreeable.
>>
>>5751361
So you agree that the cases of genuine and natural non-binary sexes are genetic disorders akin to any other genetic disorder that should be treated and fixed when we have the capability, such as cystic fibrosis and down syndrome. Agreeable. I also do not think there is a female privilege, fyi.
>>
>>5751365
No. You are assigned a gender at birth and society expects stuff from you for being of that gender.
>>
>>5751379
You are assigned a sex and therefor a gender when you are conceived in the womb actually. I do not see how the second part is disagreeable. Different soceities expect different things from people of that gender based on what they need.
>>
>>5751384
That's true. It is also true that sometimes your gender doesn't match with your sex, and that transitioning is currently the treatment that works the best in those cases.
>>
>>5751384
Gender is not strictly determined at the moment of the conception. It's influenced by hormone levels during development in the womb.
>>
>>5751414
A male and female baby is differential only by their genitalia. Except in the cases of genetic disorders, genitalia are determined by the sex Chromosome. The gender paced upon a baby at birth is identical to the sex of the sperm that fertilized the egg at conception. To prefer acting in a feminine or masculine way is up to the person's choice, but wanting to self-mutilate is a mental disease, any of the time, and this includes trans surgery.
>>
>>5751425
>A male and female baby is differential only by their genitalia. Except in the cases of genetic disorders, genitalia are determined by the sex Chromosome.
Having to say "except when [x]" is a strong sign of a faulty or incomplete theory.

>To prefer acting in a feminine or masculine way is up to the person's choice, but wanting to self-mutilate is a mental disease, any of the time, and this includes trans surgery.
If the "mutilation" happens to be the most effective treatment to a medical condition, doing it is logical, no matter what you call it.
>>
>>5751309
>>Not knowing how to check to see if same poster (pro-tip, it wasn't)

what? you wrote /thread in your own post, you faggot retard dumbass and more. also i can tell that you are 16
>>
>>5751438
A human being is a mammal with two legs and two arms.
>That is WRONG!! some babies haz is born with a disfunctional arm!! Change ur defintion!!

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. That is what we like to call special-snowflake syndrome and is a large part of the reason normal people are so against these types of movements. If a guy likes to sniff girl's feet thats cool, keep that shit in the bedroom. Same way if a guy likes to suck another dudes dick, hey man, cool fetish, but keep it in the bedroom. Gayism, like furryism, would be much more acceptable to the population if yall admitted it is the sexual fetish that it is, and treated it as such.
>>
>>5751456
Again, this isnt my post you retard. Nice job using faggot as an insult on your precious lgbt board btw. No go ask /b/ if anyone will be kind of enough to teach you how to check if same-fag, and quit being such a goddamn newfag. OP is a faggot and left this thread as soon as he started it and you should feel bad for not realizing that.
>>
>>5751469
That IS another "useful simplification", it's not even the definition of human, just a general description. The actual definition of human is an individual being belonging to the genus Homo. That's the actual definition of what a human is.

>>5751485
Can you even read? You wrote /thread in your own post (or whoever posted >>5747656). That's just bad etiquette, it's like liking your own status on facebook. "/thread" is used to praise another person's post.
>>
>>5751522
What is wrong with liking your own comment on facebook? I do it all the time. See this is the problem with you trans people. You are so afraid to like yourselves that you feel like you need to chop your dicks off. I like myself and what I say very much, and have no issues showing that in public.
>>
>>5751549
post pics
>>
>>5751589
Pics of what exactly?
>>
>>5751601
face body dick etc
>>
>>5751615
This is a sfw board. I am also not stupid enough to post face because you freaks enjoy screwing people's lives because they disagree with you and hurt your feelings.
>>
>>5751822
You just say you like yourself and what you say, how could we possibly screw your life when the most we could do is out you as a 4channer?
>>
>>5752046
you act as if not accepting lgbt is not equivalent to racism and will not ruin your career these days.
>>
>>5752057
Because it wouldn't? Very few (if any) countries have anti discrimination policies so strict that would make someone unemployable/ ruin someone's career just for not being accepting to lgbt.

In fact, being gay/trans/etc is more likely to ruin your career in most places
>>
>Implying half of white nationalists aren't gay

It's not a meme. I went to one of their annual meets and cleaned up pretty well.
>>
File: 1454632161888.jpg (4 KB, 124x106) Image search: [Google]
1454632161888.jpg
4 KB, 124x106
>>5745059
This.

>Homosexuality
>Far right

It's funny because to align yourself so closely to a movement that you know deep down despises you and make every attempt to normalise yourself to it despite that gives rise to exactly the kind of self loathing that you tend to see in people that are promiscuous or engage in risky behaviour. Aren't these the reasons cited by ideologues on the right to explain the 'immorality' and 'degeneracy' of our lifestyles in the first place?

Some people just have bootlicking in their DNA.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.