[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAG RACE SUPER TRAILER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: drag8.jpg (1 MB, 1862x882) Image search: [Google]
drag8.jpg
1 MB, 1862x882
New super trailer just came out.

SEASON 8 IS ALMOST HERE BITCHES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7GfhLOSMk0

March 7th can't cum soon enough. Is your body ready?
>>
C'MON ON /LGBT/! LETS GET SICKENING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL1d7kG3xv4
>>
Willam's beatdown used to be really funny. Now he's awful. Did he change writers or something?
>>
>>5745113
He improvises everything now. In the first season he used to take notes for each video, and he targeted the big youtubers instead of random videos, and now the novelty is also gone. Plus he used to have a network that helped him producing, now that he does it independetly the sound quality and editing got worse

Paint me bitch has become more entertaining than the beatdown tbqh
>>
My gf just measured my waist to compare it Violet Chachki's.
My waist is naturally 25". Violet's cinched waist is 18". Jesus.
>>
>So will Willam be invited back this season?
>No?

Why should I watch it exactly?
>>
After the train wreck that was season 7 it seems to be shaping up way better already
>>
Because only ignorant fags who were introduced to drag through youtube think that willam is the only thing worth watching
>>
>>5745191
>Gets kicked off the season
>Is still the fan favorite
>Is the most memorable

Aside from Sharon Needles and Latrice Royale, Willam practically made Season 4 happen.
>>
>>5745196
so?

There's been plenty of entertainment on the following seasons. Only season 7 was a huge let down.
>>
All stars 2 leaked cast:

Coco Montrese (first to go)
Adore Delano (storms out on the first episode)

the following arent in order of elimination.
phi phi ohara
tatianna (eliminated and then brought back)
alyssa edwards
ginger minj

roxxxy andrews is the 4th place

Detox, Katya and Alaska, are the top 3, they filmed 3 endings so no one really knows who wins yet.
>>
>>5745209
5 was average.
6 was pretty good.
7 wasn't even worth mentioning.
8 looks like a repeat of 7 so far.
>>
>>5745224
>storms out on the first episode
>oops. meant second*

>>5745225
>8 looks like a repeat of 7 so far.
no it doesnt. The new bitches have a lot more charisma already, plus the new producers from season 7 got fired
>>
I can see 3 drag queens passing, the blond one, the floral dress and the polka dot dress thingy...
>>
>>5744585

I don't know who the bitch in the big green dress is. But if that's what you show up with for a photo-shoot, then I know where my bet for 'first eliminated' is going.
>>
>>5745508
She's friends and colleagues with Jynx Monsoon and Ben de la creme. She's one of those theatrical acting queens.
>>
File: queens.png (3 MB, 1862x882) Image search: [Google]
queens.png
3 MB, 1862x882
>>
What is the appeal of this?

They honestly look terrifying
>>
>>5748610
fags and fag hags
>>
Most of those looks are so unoriginal that it looks more like a montage of various queens from earlier seasons as opposed to an entirely new cast
>>
I want Kim Chi to win, but I am most looking forward to seeing Bob the drag queen and DAX! I am so sick of seeing black pageant girls with no personality I really want to see Bobs humor and DAX!'s cosplay.
>>
>>5748671
To be fair, most of these queens are on because they are related somehow to previous queens.

Kim Chi is Trixie's drag sister
DAX! is Violet Chachki's drag mother

Most of the girls are dating, sleeping with or parents to another drag queen.
>>
>>5748682
OMG BOB THE DRAG QUEEN FROM NYC???

I GOT DRUNK AND ENDED UP DRINKING WITH HIM AND A DOZEN OTHER QUEENS THEN HAD PANCAKES

He is hilarious but being a new arrival I asked about how does ballroom and drag scene mesh in NYC and Bob and all those other queens said not at all. Last routine I saw girl was giving ballroom for daaaaayyyysss.
>>
>>5748610
see for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjmOkfzi0xc

reality tv gold
>>
SPOILER
Reddit has already dissected the trailer frame by frame and it's now confirmed that in the top 6 are kimchi, bob thedragqueen, thorgy thor, naomi smalls and derrick barry
>>
File: tumblr_n3p5im9Dhj1qh16tqo1_250.gif (938 KB, 245x340) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3p5im9Dhj1qh16tqo1_250.gif
938 KB, 245x340
>>5749138
>Shawsay away
>>
season 7 was a disaster. im hoping the show didnt pick at season 6 and we'll never get anything close to it again
>>
>>5744585
$10 Robbie Turner goes home first

>that green dress

henny, girl no
>>
>>5752354
Nope:) She has 3 a couple of different looks in the trailer
>>
>>5752341
season 7 had too many acting and group challenges, and very little work room interaction
>>
>>5752354
reddit has dissected the trailer coupled with some extra leaked info. laila mcqueen and naysha lopez are the first to go. kimchi, bob thedragqueen, thorgy thor, naomi smalls and derrick barry are in the top 6
>>
>>5752401
I don't even remember who was in last season at all.
The one thing I do remember is that there was no Absolute cocktails.
>>
Bob better win, she's amazing.
>>
>>5752401
the people who came up with the challenges on season 7 got fired.

>>5754218
because the demographic used to be adult gay males. with the popularity explosion of the show the target demographic are now teenage girls
>>
I'm watching s7 atm and it's utter shit. They're all so fucking boring.
>>
>>5754800
season 6 >>> season 4 > season 5 = season 3 = season 2 >>>>> season 7 > season 1
>>
Can't wait until SJWs manage to take RuPaul off the air once drag queens become "problematic" in the mainstream Jew media.
>>
>>5754960
soon. they already managed to censor the "you got shemail" and part of a season 6 episode
>>
I recall fondly the years when all the drag queens were older than me.
>>
bob the drag queen
naomi smalls
kimchi

top 3

screencap this post
>>
>>5754974
Wasn't that particular retarded campaign led by Carmen?

People getting offended by simple, clever wordplay triggers me.
>>
>>5755056
>Wasn't that particular retarded campaign led by Carmen?
yep

but more and more people are turning on rupaul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dQv7WSef1M
>>
File: bxAepBE.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
bxAepBE.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>5755158
I ... I just cant do it every time I hear the word "problematic" used in complete seriousness I just cant continue the video. You might say

it triggers me.
>>
>>5754842
What about All Stars?
>>
>>5756016
Forgot about it. I'd place it above s7 and below 5/3/2
>>
I'm rooting for Acid Betty. Bitch will serve some sickening looks
>>
I wish the season was longer.
>>
>>5757036
there's all stars 2 right after season 7
>>
>>5755753
just start using it for really dumb shit and you'll laugh instead
>>
#teambobthedragqueen
>>
derrick will be the bitch of the season. calling it now
>>
>>5752341
It wasn't a total disaster. The winner was one of the best winners they've had, and I could stare at Pearl-as-a-boy for days.

I saw it later than it aired and had heard nothing but criticism about it, so I thought it'd be much worse than I found it to be.
>>
>>5745225
Am I the only one whose fave was season 3 or do I just have no taste? (I miss raja and Manila every season)
>>
Idk about this season. Everyone's favorite from the start is Bob and it looks like she'll win it. With such a lopsided bench it doesn't seem as much fun. (Though I will enjoy her sense of humor. Hoping it's like Bianca's.)

>>5762833
Nah, S3 was amazing. Raja is the best queen of all-time (not my favorite, but the best), and Manila still gave her a run for her money.

I can't choose a favorite. 3 thru 6 were all top notch.
>>
>>5762829
The only good thing about season 7 was yekaterina.
>>
>>5755158
Kat is annoying most of the time
>>
>>5749138
Is it mean that I think some of these people look like actual clowns in all that make up?
>>
>>5764414
No, a lot of them refer to themselves as clowns too. The whole point is to exagerate things and make people laugh.
>>
>>5764414
congratulations, you now understand the whole fucking point of drag lol, it's entertainment
>>
>>5762829
>The winner was one of the best winners they've had
please be trolling. she's the worst winner since tyra sanchez. sickening looks, zero charisma

raja was a look queen aswell but had a lot of personality to back it up

Pearl on the top 3 was ridiculous and the most obvious production manipulation yet, as you said she's cute as a boy, and that's the only reason they kept her all the way
>>
>first season without a big girl
I can already picture tumblr complaining
>>
>>5766619
a nigger is gonna win again though

This is probably the show on tv with the most multicultural winners

s1 - black
s2 - black
s3 - asian
s4 - white
s5 - jewish
s6 - latino
s7 - white
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x476mCBQBow&feature=youtu.be

shit, 10 minutes of this was already better than the entirety of season 7. Waiting 2 more weeks for the whole episode is torture
>>
Top 7 has a wizard of oz makeover challenge with the cast from little woman of LA.

The midget's leaked pictures and the trailer lets us now the following
Robbie as dorothy
Kimchi as the wicked witch
Bob as the good witch
Derrick as the tinman
Naomi as the scarecrow
Thorgy as oz
All that is left is the lion, we don't know who it is yet, i'm hoping it's acid betty.
>>
all the queens in and out of drag

http://imgur.com/a/vBeJg

would fuck Laila and Naomi tbqh
>>
>>5771100

Kimchi, Bob, Naomi top 3.

Calling it now.
>>
>>5777293
too late. see >>5754994
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30 KB, 555x546) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30 KB, 555x546
>>5777300
>>
>>5777225

>Not wanting to be topped by a 6'4 beautiful korean man.
>>
File: michelleno.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
michelleno.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>5777349
>wanting sex with asian men at all
>let alone be toped by one
>from the very country with the smallest dicks in the world

Kim has an adorable personality and great female looks though
>>
File: dragrace.jpg (604 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dragrace.jpg
604 KB, 2000x1000
nothing will ever beat this season
>>
>>5781712
Because of Bianca del Rio. The only reason it was good.
>>
>>5781769
nope. literally everyone was extremely charismatic and entertaining, except for maybe trinity but she made up for it with amazing lip syncs

even kelly and magnolia left an impact

it was an excellent cast, but season 8 is shaping up to be great aswell. there's only 2 or 3 filler queens and they go home first anyway
>>
>>5770302
S7- Violet is latino.
>>
>>5784981
lol, just because she has venezuelan ancestors or some shit like that?

no who will look at her will say she's anything but white
>>
>>5782014
>caring about any of that autistic drag bullshit

Bianca was intelligent. First time I've seen a smart drag queen. It made her seem all the more genuine and funny.

Maybe Courtney because dude be handsome.

Other than that, same bullshit as all the other seasons.
>>
>>5786025
Perhaps Adore as well because she can sing.

The only other drag queen that has been successful outside of season 6 was Willam. Why even bother.
>>
The most successful drag race queens:
season 2 has raven
season 3 has raja, manila and shangela
season 4 has sharon and willam
season 5 has jynx, alaska and alyssa
season 6 has bianca, courtney and adore
season 7 has violet, pearl, fame and katya
>>
File: jasondardo.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jasondardo.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>5786004
Here's violet out of drag with a white guy. So you're telling me that violet looks white. You can even check his old myspace photos, and he looks even more ethnic

In drag she passes as white. Out of Drag, no.
>>
>>5786080
Pearl's steam has run out. Fame and Violet are doing fashion and Katya and Trixie are touring nonstop
>>
>>5787953
>So you're telling me that violet looks white.
yes

spaniards, italians, portuguese, greeks, they all have some north african dna

that doesnt mean I'm gonna go around saying "southern europeans are arab, not white"
>>
>>5788054
Cool, then that makes a lot of latinos white
>>
>>5788068
latin america's "race" is a mess anyway, latinos can be white, native american or black, usually some mix of the three in varying quantities.
>>
>>5762856
watch Bob's videos on YT ;) she's really fun
>>
>>5786080
>jynx, alaska and alyssa
That's why season 5 was my fav season
>>
>>5771100
naomi - boring, but her look will take her far
cynthia - just another hyperenergetic puerto rican. trying too hard to act crazy
dax! - yuck. cosplaying doesnt make you queen of all nerds, you're just a boring filler bitch about to go home early
naysha - pure filler, who cares
acid betty - I expect great runways from her, but she's trying way too hard to play the bitch. there's being a quick-witted shady humourous bitch and there's being an off putting tryhard rude cunt. she is the latter.
robbie - really surprised how shady she's coming across as. it's gonna be great to see a jynx/bendela-type queen being more snide.
kimchi - fan favourite and seemingly fun personality. even if she does bad in the challenges the production won't let the most popular queen go home
thorgy - seems fun I guess. i'll have to wait for more to make a judgement
bob - lots of humor, charisma and talent. fan favourite and obvious front runner. will be at very least top 3. looking forward to it
laila - sharon needles without the talent. filler
chi chi - boring filler but will probably be this season's lip sync assassin
derrick - acting dumber than she really is. the most likely to get the season's villain edit specially since they are pitting her against bob
>>
>>5744585
acid- I'm apprehensive. I want to like her, but some of the contestants have called her Acid Bitter

Bob- I like her but not as much as another queen

Chichi-Honestly, all I want to see from her are killer LSFYL

Cynthia-I like her personality, but I feel like her accent is a death-sentence

Dax-I was hoping she would be more interesting, and stop relying on Storm

Derrick- meh

Kim-I like her, but she's not my fav

Laila- I like her personality, but she doesn't seem to be polished enough as the other queens

Naysha-I know she can dance. I want a fierce LSFYL

Naomi- She's pretty

Robbie- Ok she wasn't that interesting to me before, but I am feeling her a lot. I want her to go far.

Thorgy- My queen. This bitch has applied 8 times. You know she wants this. She's everything, and I want her to win or at least place top 3
>>
>>5788674
>some of the contestants have called her Acid Bitter
which?
>>
File: rupaulpacha.png (580 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
rupaulpacha.png
580 KB, 557x605
http://i.imgur.com/fvDKSlQ.gifv

>dat wig reveal
this bitch better pull this off on the show
>>
>>5771100
did they show the whole episode? where can I watch it?
>>
File: santino.gif (841 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
santino.gif
841 KB, 500x281
CONFESSION: I find santino attractive

I feel like I'm the only one
>>
File: 1369608188256.jpg (135 KB, 310x281) Image search: [Google]
1369608188256.jpg
135 KB, 310x281
>>5797828
>>
File: shakethediceandstealtherice.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
shakethediceandstealtherice.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>5797953
come on anon, don't pretend you wouldn't fuck him
>>
>>5797828
Somewhat, if I was told that he has a huge dick, I would be all over that. A big penis can compensate for looks
>>
>>5798193
I don't have to pretend; I really wouldn't.

>>5798206
Perhaps this. If he had literally a 10/10 cock I would.
>>
>>5798206
>>5798227
pretty sure santino would rather take dick than give it
>>
>>5798545
In that case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0
>>
>>5786080
>leaving Latrice off this list
>>
>>5746716
Derrick has the weirdest fucking proportions. His head is so huge it makes him look five feet tall, but he's regular sized...
>>
File: graph.png (9 KB, 632x473) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
9 KB, 632x473
>>5744585
>>
>>5801019
>kimchi and acid betty have the best mugs in the picture
>least quality of cosmetic application
0/10
>>
>>5798206
I'm sorry do you have a vagina? How's a big dick doing ANYTHING for you besides cause you pain? This coming from a guy who took a 9.5 dick a couple of times. never again
>>
season 8 untucked is confirmed to be on youtube again :(

fucking hell I was really optimistic until now. the old format was a thousand times more entertaining. season 7 untucked was garbage
>>
>>5801058

Did you see Acid at the premier? Her makeup was terrible.
>>
>>5802049
did you see her channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpwbgXHUlC9HJOMBMMaFA3w/videos
>>
>>5802086

You mean the highly curated content she is in control of, where she likely spends hours on the original paint-job paying attention to every detail?

So why did she miss the mark at the premier?
>>
File: acid.jpg (492 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
492 KB, 682x1024
>>5802200
you're making it seem worse than it is. obviously it's a more subdued look so of course it's not her strong point
>>
>>5802033
I disagree. I hated the old format. Season 7's sucked, because by in large the queens lacked personality. I don't care about those stupid video messages, and pink box. It was forced drama.
>>
>>5802698
season 7 untucked was a borefest and there were very little memorable things about it. Every other season has had tons of golden moments in untucked. The pink box messages from home were shit but the ocasional shady games at least spiced things up. Id rather have the queens in setting taking directions from production and in an environment that's bound to spring up entertaining drama than just just them sitting around doing nothing.
>>
Willam, Alaska, Bianca, and Raja are really the only ones I still care about. Maybe season 8 will give us another one that's at their level
>>
>>5802907
Only Bob has the potential for that.

Teen girls will be all over Kimchi because "OMG so adorableee! XD"

Naomi is likely the third member of the top 3 but she's just boring.
>>
>>5802979

Why are people so obsessed with personality queens who turn out the same stuff every single year?

Many of the queens that people bash are the ones trying to push drag into new areas; how is that boring?

>
>>
>>5803069
drag is entertainment

personality/comedy = good entertainment
>>
>>5803133

Not all entertainment comes down to personality.

I couldn't care less if a director is a complete asshole if their movies are captivating.

A queen can be captivating without having the usual catty 'personality' that most queens seem to adopt.
>>
>>5803133
bitching=personality?
whining=comedy?
drag=entertainment?
Christians in dress=drag?
good entertainment=a carefully selected combination of words that don't mean anything?
>>
>>5803148
>Not all entertainment comes down to personality.
so do you really expect people to gravitate towards queens with bad personality? you can have amazing makeup and costumes, great dance ability, whatever else, those are nice talents but you need a good personality to back it up.

phi phi o'hara for instance - plenty of talent, was a massive bitch, not funny = people hate her

>I couldn't care less if a director is a complete asshole if their movies are captivating.
drag requires interaction with crowds, in a drag act you are there to watch a person, you watch a movie for the movie, you don't even see the director.
>>
>>5803240
>need a good personality to back it up.

No you don't, and Phi Phi looked, and still looks, like trash.

When I hear people saying things like that I instantly assume they've never been to a drag show that wasn't by a drag racer. You're completely failing to grasp how little impact these pageant queens have in reality, or how little a personality really translates into a solid performance (unless they are the host).

Standing in a club full of hundreds of people and watching a 7foot drag queen literally part the crowd just walking to the bar, that's something memorable - the shallow catty reads the queens on the sideline give are not, but hey their personalities are greeeeat...
>>
>>5803311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71V1gYiDJg
>>
>>5744585
>"If I wanna do ratchet drag next week can you give me any tips?"

I AM SO READY FOR THIS
>>
>>5745176
But how hot is Violet though? Holy shit.
>>
>>5745183
It's too late to Ru-Paulogise anyway. Willam is just too good for Ru.
>>
naysha - home first
laila - 2nd

chi chi, cynthia, dax!, acid betty - only one of these goes on to the top 7, likely chi chi but we don't know for sure

robbie, thorgy, bob, derrick, kim and naomi are all in the top 7
>>
bamzooki?
>>
>>5803539
you wot m8
>>
cant believe the show is only a week away
>>
4th from the left https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
>>
aparently the full first episode minus the elimination will be screening tonight. let's hope someone records it well enough
>>
>>5802685
she's to manly to be a drag queen
>>
>>5810698
A lot of drag queens, now, aren't too concerned about looking feminine or passing. Drag is more like performance art.

I kinda prefer the manlier drag queens
>>
>>5803339
>the latino community pays your bills
>I wish the latino community would pay their own damn bills
Bianca is still the best winner to have ever existed.
>>
if you wanna spoil yourself for the first runway looks:

https://imgur.com/a/3YOcN

each queen had to make a look based on a sewing challenge from previous seasons

Laila McQueen - RuPocalypse Now
Derrick Barry - The Queen Who Mopped Christmas
Robbie Turner - The Fabulous Bitch Ball
Thorgy Thor - Face, Face, Face of Cakes
Chi Chi DeVayne - Glitter Ball
Naomi Smalls - Float Your Boat
Cynthia Lee Fontaine - Sugar Ball
Kim Chi - Hair Extravaganza
Naysha Lopez - Drag On A Dime
Dax ExclamationPoint - Hello Kitty Ball
Bob The Drag Queen - Gone With The Window
Acid Betty - Make Dat Money

Acid, Naomi and Kim place high
Naysha, Laila, Robbie and Derrick are in the bottom
The rest are safe
>>
File: wopwopwop.gif (884 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
wopwopwop.gif
884 KB, 500x282
>>5813149
>Robbie Turner - The Fabulous Bitch Ball
I was so excited to get to Robbie's...

That said, Dax's look actually impressed me, I didn't think he'd be able to pull that off
>>
>>5813149
robbie is by far the worst

since we know naysha goes home first Im surprised robbie will be able to beat her on the lip sync. unless they do save robbie from lip synching which is total bullshit

since the photoshoot didnt have a winner that got to assign the materials, the photoshoot will probably play a bigger part on the final judgement so they might punish laila for having sucked at it

in that case it would be laila sending naysha home wich is a lot more realistic
>>
>>5813458
There's a clip of Naysha taking off her drag. It's possible that we might not have an elimination, because previous seasons, we never saw the loser take their drag off. Naysha is wearing the same earrings and lipstick that she has on for this challenge.
>>
>>5813735
You mean the one in this?

vid DOT me/UVJG

That's likely a shot of her getting into drag though. Queens aren't shown taking off their drag until the episode afterwards.
>>
>>5814115
>morgan mcmichaels shooting a ball out of her ass and rupaul catching it
wot?
>>
>>5815976
it's a ping pong ball that contains a random queen's name. it turns out to be robbie turner and he is in charge of assigning each theme to the queens.

funny that he got to choose and yet made the worst outfit
>>
>>5813149
Acid and Thorgy are the only decent outfits. Kim looks awful. How disapointing
>>
where can we watch episode 1?
>>
courtney act and his wife are adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH8Gsd1HVkA
>>
>>5820665

Courtney's pandering to SJWs in her videos is cringe worthy.
>>
>>5820665
>his wife
>Implying
>>
leak of part of episode 1:
vid dot me/IPuA/rpdr-season-8-episode-1
>>
>>5820970
that's on youtube m8 >>5771100

what isnt is the entirety of episode 1 minus the lipsynch/eliminations even though someone also recorded it and it's somewhere out there. people on reddit have it but they only share it on a private subreddit and since I don't even have a reddit account I can't watch it :/
>>
>>5821016

The dragrace subreddit is probably the worst hugbox I've ever seen. Every year I dread having to lurk there waiting for streams / rips of the new series and this year they've walled it off.

We should setup a /rpdrg/ for the duration of the series and some brave soul can repost their rips.
>>
>>5821036
agreed. but even if someone on here created an account, they apparently only accept people with active engaged accounts with lots of posts.

is there really any chance that someone on here browses and posts on /rpdr regularly?
>>
>>5821016

its been blocked on youtube
>>
rest of episode 1...shit quality

http://vodlocker.com/0ncc224vad30
>>
>>5822165
THANKS

god bless you
>>
>>5821036
>>5821159

theres usually an upload to kickasstorrents within a day of broadcast, no need to go to reddit
>>
>>5821036
>The dragrace subreddit is probably the worst hugbox I've ever seen.

Let's make one on Voat. It's dead, but we can make one with all this hug box regressive left shit that's prevalent on that shit sub.
>>
1. Naysha
2. Laila
3. Dax!
4. Cynthia
5. Either Acid or Chi Chi

Acid or Chi Chi are in the top 7 with the other 6 girls

Robbie is Dorothy
Bob is the Good Witch
Kimchi is the Wicked Witch
Thorgy is the Wizard of Oz
Naomi is the Scarecrow
Derrick is the Tinman
(Acid or Chi Chi) is the Lion
>>
>>5781712
This. Bianca, LaGanja and Adore made that season.
>>
>>5825541
>Adore
I disliked her so much. I still don't. It's so painfully obvious that she was favored in that season, same as Pearl.
>>
>>5825541
I love Joslyn Fox but part of me wishes that she had gone home instead of Laganja so we could have had more hilarious drama and catchphrases
>>
>tfw only 1 day left
>>
>>5829197
This is the first season I'll be watching as it happens. I avoided this show since I don't get Logo and thought the demographic was a lot different than me, but it's really enjoyable
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icRaocj3xIw
>its been 4 years
>still no one has found a way to edit Kenya out of the video
>>
>>5830068
you masc4masc?
>>
>>5830284
No but the only people I see respond to the show are teenaged tumblr girls.

Like despite it being for gay adults for whatever they don't watch it.
>>
>>5830345
>despite it being for gay adults
that's like saying lesbian porn is for women familia
>>
>>5830383
If you insist on using fãm at least use Unicode ţbh.
>>
File: Pregnant Hatsune Miku.jpg (850 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Hatsune Miku.jpg
850 KB, 1000x1000
>>5830383
>child-friendly, feminist p0rn

This pic is empowering and good to kids to see.

How about go to any ultra-conservative Family Christian bookstore and ask if they carry Hot Mama-2-Be mags? xD
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7013874
>>
>>5830068
>>5830345
As the show has been getting more and more popular, it's garnered a lot of younger and PC fans. It's a shame really, because the show and contestants can't do anything too offensive without repercussions from the vocal and delicate peanut gallery
>>
Any streams for the premier?
>>
>>5837817
this

or links?

fabutrash usually uploads the episodes but hasnt updated.

https://kat.cr/user/fabutrash/
>>
http://vidbull.com/vwu0c8l4rrp8.html
>>
>>5839025
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Bless you anon
>>
>>5839025
Thank you anon!
>>
>>5786004
She's half Ecuadorian
>>
>>5839031
>>5839088
You can also watch Untucked on Logo's youtube channel using proxyfree and choosing a US location from the options at the bottom if you are not in America
>>
Reddit tier queens: Kim Chi, Bob

Patrician taste queens: Acid Betty, Thorgy
>>
>>5841441
I like thorgy a lot. I would love her to make at least top 4. Hearing to her pre drag race interviews, makes me want her to go really far.

I sort of feel like we're going to be force fed Naomi this season. I don't have anything against her, but I would like more seasoned queens to go further
>>
File: laila.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
laila.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atyHW32TQUM

Laila had no fucking business being in the bottom 2. Fuck this shit
>>
>>5846597
Are we watching the same show?

This outfit was a complete mess and her Lip Synch was fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>5847087
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Naysha?

Laila had a great outfit and slayed the lip sync. Naysha's lip sync was crap and her outfit was garbage. Going home was well deserved
>>
>>5846597
This, even though I like Robbie a lot, he should have been at the bottom with Naysha.

That outfit was horrible.
>>
>>5847656
Robbie is too entertaining to send home first so the production couldnt waste him already, If he was in the bottom there was a risk that Naysha would beat him so they had to put another filler queen in there instead. And they knew Laila is a great dancer so they had the chance to make an entertaining first lip sync, they couldnt have fucking applause as a song and have the battle be underwhelming
>>
SPOILERS

!!!!!!!!!!

Acid Betty gets kicked off in episode 5 for being a cunt. It's Chi Chi who's in the top 7 with Robbie, Thorgy, Naomi, Derrick, Kim and Bob

!!!!!!!!!!
>>
If I hear Cynthia say Cucu one more time I'm gonna kill myself
>>
File: season8.png (3 MB, 1862x882) Image search: [Google]
season8.png
3 MB, 1862x882
>>
How the fuck did Kimchi win that first challenge?
>>
>>5858025
Who would you have win? The standards were super low most dresses were underwhelming. Acid Betty's dress was worse than any of the money dresses from Yara/Alexix/Manila/Raja.
>>
>>5858081

Acid or Bob. I mean the same thing applies to Kimchi and the actual looks from s3's hairball(Shangela's aside). Though I will say Acid did at least outdo Yara, that look was a trainwreck.
>>
>>5858081
raven and raja picked acid's as the best

they also tooted Laila as they should. being on the bottom 2 was some serious bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn1WVbbRakU
>>
>>5856258
>acid betty
>early out
>implying
>>
>>5853810
enjoy : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtN0cF6AyBU
>>
>>5788674
>Naysha-I know she can dance. I want a fierce LSFYL

So much for that.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/fvEo2Ta.gifv
>>
ITS MONDAY

You ready kitty girl?

Between Laila, Cynthia and Dax!, I hope it's Cynthia going home tonight
>>
>>5838993
>>5839025
I'll suck your dick if you deliver again this week
>>
links links anyone pls?
>>
Haven't watched yet, but this one seems good:

http://vidbull.com/09entfiqjy6m
>>
File: iyfgg.png (56 KB, 568x150) Image search: [Google]
iyfgg.png
56 KB, 568x150
who /angry/ here?
>>
THAT WAS SOME BULLSHIT

It's starting to get on my nerves how much the production is pulling for Kimchi. In the first team challenge they always judge them as teams: one team is safe and the other is all up for elimination. This time since the shady girls were miles better, and since Kim wasnt in that group, they couldnt have the other team be all up for elimination because then the only two they could justify putting in the bottom would be Laila and Kimchi so she would be going home. They had to judge them all individually so they could pull a filler one from each team to save kim from the bottom 2.

And to top it all they throw them the most iconic lipsync song ever to make them bomb and pull the double elimination stunt.

Shady production aside, it was a great episode. I was afraid the show could have never recovered from season 7 but it's happening.
>>
>>5871914
no longer works for me

this does
http://vodlocker.com/cq0phadxqbaa
>>
>>5873352
Who cares about Laila, Dax! barely got any screen time at all and she's already gone. She was my second favorite queen this season too
>>
>>5744585
I'm not going to watch it until I can find a stream for the first 7 seasons.
>>
>>5875475
torrent them. all the untuckeds too they are essential aswell and should be watched in tandem with the show

but you shouldnt watch the seasons in order or you'll start really disapointed. the cast changes so it's not like there's much need for continuity.

first watch season 6(the best) to see if you like the show. if you enjoyed it watch all the way from season 2 to season 5. only watch season 1 and 7 (the two worst) if you watched all the rest and are still hungry for more

I'm leaving the current season out of this for now because it's too early to tell how good it is.

>>5875443
Who do you think Ru was calling? Any chance it's naysha or a previous contestant from another season?
>>
>>5875559
>Who do you think Ru was calling?
https://www.instagram.com/p/41z2S1B_J6/
>>
>>5875559
Are they 2 hours long like Big Brother After Dark? And is there one for Season 1? (I watched the first 2 episodes once and liked them)
>>
>>5875610
>Are they 2 hours long like Big Brother After Dark?
no. drag race episodes are usually around 40 minutes and the untucked around 20. you should watch each untucked after each episode

>(I watched the first 2 episodes once and liked them)
all other seasons are miles ahead of it. the first season is reaaally different from all others. It was like an unpolished prototype. seriously, start with season 6. When you've watched everything else you can go back to season 1

>And is there one for Season 1?
you mean a torrent? im sure there is
or did you mean untucked? there's no untucked but there's a show for it called under the hood which is similar to untucked.

>>5875580
nah. keep dreaming
>>
File: vEFc8ma.jpg (77 KB, 900x1004) Image search: [Google]
vEFc8ma.jpg
77 KB, 900x1004
>>5873465
>>5875443
Watching Dax's dreams shatter into little pieces like ;_;

Going to make special effort to go to any shows featuring Dax or Laila near me so they don't have to barista/supermarket cashier for a living no mo
>>
File: detox.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
detox.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>5875559
>season 6(the best)
>>
>>5744585
RuPaul just hasn't been the same since Carmen Carrera fucked with it.
>>
>>5876488
her makeup just didn't look right on the runway, she looks really cheap and off and i feel like she's going for a like comic book illusion and just isn't going over the top enough to land it.
its so surreal to me that she's violet chachki's drag mom because violet just looks so much more put together.

i also thought she nailed the lipsync and that laila went too hard on it, and i feel bad that she doesn't have a whatcha packin' with michelle but i dont think she was on the same caliber as the rest of the competition (nor was laila)

also all her wigs look bad always
>>
>>5877449
>and i feel bad that she doesn't have a whatcha packin' with michelle
huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_LVhQ0Ln0
>>
>>5877752
Poor Dax. Sure his personality doesnt make the best reality tv but he seems like a such a well spoken articulate guy. At least Laila had her time to shine on the applause lipsync. Dax never got to showcase any of his skills.
>>
>>5877412
it really is
>>
File: letsgetsickening.gif (934 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
letsgetsickening.gif
934 KB, 500x281
CMON THREAD
>>
Soooo just got hulu was watching drag race with the bf and then we saw project runway its literally the exact same format are they from the same creator like the similarities and editing is soo fucking similar
>>
I'm liking Kim Chi, Acid Betty and Thorgy.
>>
>>5886699

I'm liking them, plus Robbie and Bob.
>>
>>5885869
They are not from the same creator but drag race took cues from both project runway and americas next top model. Most reality tv shares a similar format.

>>5886699
>>5886846
Agreed 100%. I'm bummed that Acid will not last long in the competition.
And I don't get why people like Naomi so much.
>>
Anyone else bummed that Naysha is the one coming back?
>>
>>5873465

Girl they fucking both threw that lip sync. It's fucking "I will survive"

I know the editing is real but there was not a single moment in that entire lipsync where either of them were conveying the emotion properly and doing that song justice. Fucking Laila was acting like a stripper and Dax pretty much spun in circles awkwardly and stood there, like that song is 100% high energy camp full on. One of them should have gone full Manila circa Mcarthur Park and slayed but they were both too pussy to really go for it. That's why they got sent home. Yeah obviously the editing is going to show the absolute worst moments but those moments were unforgivable
>>
>>5887063

Yes I'm fucking bummed. She's a pathological liar and she's boring as hell. Apparently she is a dancing queen but what the fuck was that applause

Naysha goes back and forth on whether or not she can actually sew depending on the interview
>>
>>5887064
They chose that song precisely to make them fail. There's even that moment with the judges talking about the significance of the song so there's high expectations. It's the hardest and most iconic song they could have picked. Specially on this episode - the main challenge was about
1)lip syncing
2)dancing
3)stage presence
So obviously the people who landed in the bottom in the first place will be lacking in those skills

Were they legitimately bad? Yeah. Was it a setup? Yeah.
>>
>>5770302
Well the contestants are evenly mixed.
why doesn't miss lawrence ever take part in this?
>>
>>5887063
specially since she goes home the following week
this week is cynthia, then naysha, then acid betty.
>>
>>5887179

bitch they could have owned it though, like dug deep and thought about that boy that fucked them over and just fucking went for it

That's what seperates a star from a porkchop
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7013874/

>kimchi winning
Reddit please leave
>>
>>5887211

lol the top 5 is my top 5 and the top 3 is my top 3
>>
Bob is coming across as annoying rather than funny. There I said it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BeZGqv3Rm0

In terms of comedy: Thorgy > Bob
>>
>>5877752
i swear this wasn't available when i posted, because i had just gotten done watching laila's on logo's website and was looking for dax!'s and couldnt find it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PS966KOHdg

shade the rusical > bitch perfect > glamazonian airways
>>
>>5887189

>Nothingofvalue.jpeg

The tone-deaf fuckery of world of wonder has stopped surprising me. Brining back any eliminated queen is pointless, they're out for a reason.

All those queens deserve to go home sooner rather than later; they're not bringing anything new. I'd rather see a non-elimination following the double than brining someone back to round out the numbers.
>>
>>5887307
at least by having another filler queen to go home again gives more time for the non filler queens to shine before they have to start being eliminated
>>
Thorgy, Bob and Kim Chi are the top 3. No need for polls.
>>
>>5887326

A non-elimination would do that too. Season 6?
>>
>>5887329
Yeah I was aware of that, but to justify a double elimination you need to turn it out in the lip sync

Some of the non filler might bomb in the lip syncs. Kimchi for instance would be shit no matter what, but it's pretty obvious that they are gonna save her from the bottom 2 every time to avoid that anyway.

>>5887328
Thorgy is my favorite but I have a feeling she'll be miss congeniality. The usual consensus is that the top 3 is Bob, Kim and Naomi, though I really don't get the Naomi hype, sure she looks stunning, but that's it.
>>
>>5887342

There's a lot of spillover fans from Top Model, especially since its been finally cancelled. They're younger and care more about the fashion than substance.
>>
>>5863700
that bitch is actually returning

so much for your statement
>>
>>5887201

Speaking of porkchop, I'd much rather a second helping of that ol' queen than more Naysha. At least it would be a somewhat titillating twist, compared to bringing back some bitch that left an episode ago.
>>
>>5746716
they're all so fishy this season

wish they had some grungier queens. at least even one
>>
Can't wait until Bob gets BTFO
>>
>>5891818
>implying that's ever gonna happen
>>
>>5891882
Two episodes in and he hasn't done jack shit other than spouting one liners.
>>
>>5891891
which is exactly why it's too early to judge since he hasnt had the time to shine yet.

next three weeks cynthia, naysha and acid go home and only then will the true competition start
>>
>>5891979

>and only then will the true competition start

It's only going to get tense when Robbie / Derrick go. Top 5 is best times for drag race.
>>
>>5892019
I'd rather see more of those two than chi chi tbqh
>>
>>5892053

Agreed, but Chi Chi is this season's darling, so she won't be going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
what I'd like to happen after acid leaves on ep5:
7th naomi
6th chi chi
5th derrick
4th kimchi
3rd robbie
2nd bob
1st thorgy

what's probably gonna happen after acid leaves on ep5:
7th robbie
6th derrick
5th chi chi
4th thorgy
3rd naomi
2nd bob
1st kimchi
>>
File: cucu.png (526 KB, 689x421) Image search: [Google]
cucu.png
526 KB, 689x421
Anyone got a link to the leaked 3rd episode?
>>
>>5895517
no one? PLEASE

someone in here has to have access to the private leddit where they share this stuff
>>
>>5896748
>>5895517
http://vodlocker.com/za4dlugi9ym5
>>
>>5892468
I agree with your preferred list. Too bad my beloved Acid's ego gets the best of her.
>>
>>5892468

>Robbie in the top 3

She's terrible, barely more than a polished Sasha Belle. Bringing nothing new, nothing interesting and has an over inflated ego.

Can't wait for her to get the boot.
>>
>>5896792
i like her, she's funny. I like her character in the Capitol Hill web series
>>
>>5896777
Thanks mama for being so fishy to the fish!
>>
what a coincidence that a trained rollerskater lands in the bottom during the only time where they have a rollerskate runway!

wink wink
>>
>>5896834
This show is so fake. It sucks that there are drag queens going in who think it's a real competition as well as viewers who believe that same lie. It's just fabricated pre-planned bs. I enjoy the show, but moments like the double elimination, bringing back Naysha, and the Rollerskate runway ruin the illusion
>>
>>5896777
bless you

>>5896792
you're delusional
>>
If Thorgy doesn't win I'm throwing my tv away.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d23lKq6pY8Y

robbie was obviously setup to be in the bottom but it's one of those times I dont mind production interference. it was great to watch him murder cynthia
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.