[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do deal with never being respected by woman as a bi-sexual male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: fla.png (544 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fla.png
544 KB, 1280x720
How do deal with never being respected by woman as a bi-sexual male?
>>
Why would someone even know you're bi unless you are either dating a guy at the time or fell for the coming out the closet meme? In which case you deserve it for being a fucking attention whore.
>>
>>5742223
What if you find a woman who wants to fuck you in the ass? Then being bi is a plus.
>>
>>5742223
Fuck dudes.

Straight women have it easy

Become a "political homosexual" just as some feminist bi women become political lesbians to protest teh evil mens
>>
>>5742223
You simply stop hanging around dumb people silly.
>>
>>5742223
Bi top guys are at the top of the masculinity pyramid: We're so masculine that we fuck both women and lesser men alike.

If someone doesn't respect me, that's her problem I can replace her within 24 hours with someone who would.
>>
>>5742404
If only straight girls thought that. They picture bi guys' gay side as a sissy taking it up the butt
>>
>>5742474
>If only straight girls thought that. They picture bi guys' gay side as a sissy taking it up the butt

I mean that's basically how it is for me.
>>
>>5742474

>They picture bi guys' gay side as a sissy taking it up the butt

Bi trans girl here. That's exactly how I see it.
>>
>>5742474

I'm probably better suited to be a bottom with my small dick and plump ass, but I force myself to top to save a bit of my dignity and so I can honestly say another man has never fucked my butt. Just because I'm bi doesn't mean I have to be a faggot!
>>
>>5742404
>lesser men
Watch out we got a dire man over here.
>>
>>5742639
It was mainly satire, but there is truth in it.

>2016
>Not monetizing your total topness
>>
>>5742639

>dire man

Is that like a dire wolf?
>>
>>5742223
ftw you simple withhold that info from the woman
>>
File: 20160215_154226.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160215_154226.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>5742223
I'm MtF and bisex. Ok fine pansex. I've been married over 30 years. Have 4 kids. I found a GF who loves Alison and Alan. I'm going to divorce my wife who wants sex twice a month for a girl who wants sex 3 times a day.

It can happen.

But even she wants monogamy. She is ok with past bisex. But not in the future. Sigh. But I can spend much more time as Alison and we switch in bed fluidly.

Or find a fag hag?
>>
>>5742615

You're not fooling anyone. We can already smell the desire to bottom on you.
>>
File: 1452369212878.gif (2 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1452369212878.gif
2 MB, 400x320
>>5742601
So what?

Why is that bad?
>>
>>5742736

I know, my body screams it lol. I'm too much of a dudebruh to clean my butt well enough for sex regularly though, so there's that too.
>>
>>5742223
>How do deal with never being respected by woman as a bi-sexual male?
Not bi myself, so dunno. Maybe by taking solace in your parents hope that you will choose to end up with a woman, instead of a man?

>>5742369
>Become a "political homosexual" just as some feminist bi women become political lesbians to protest teh evil mens
Even though I've never said one thing about gender politics, equality among the sexes, or even bothered to take a position one way or the other on feminism.
My mother still thinks I've done exactly that, and regularly reminds me that I need to be extra super duper sure that I am not just an evil misogynist that is in a 4 year long committed relationship with a guy just to spite women like her political lesbian friends in college did to men.
>>
>>5742223
>implying women respect any male
>>
>>5742743

A man that willingly submits to another man sexually is a sub-prime male, explained in the next few sentences. Masculinity is often seen as a domination trait, and that's what most of us women are into about men. So a man who wants to be fucked by another man is not being dominant and is letting the other guy dominate him. Not just that, but he wants it in addition to letting it happen. So we just see his "masculinity" as defective.

>>5742821

>like her political lesbian friends in college did to me

You mean did to themselves. They only fucked themselves over like that.
>>
>>5742223
stop being a faggot
>>
>>5742223
I'm bi and I've never been discriminated against. Most people I'm with are so high on ocytocin and other hormones things like that don't matter.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.