[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a trans-woman. My bf dislike vaginas and likes my female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
I'm a trans-woman. My bf dislike vaginas and likes my female penis, but I dislike my penis. I want to have a vagina.
He said he will still love me if I do the surgery, but he prefers my dick.
What should I do? I'm not sure if I want to make the surgery if he will not enjoy my vagina.
>>
The important thing to realize is that you won't enjoy it.
>>
>>5740728
Get him addicted to your asshole so either way you'll be fine
>>
>>5740728
I will repeat the same thing i said in other tread: if your bf loves you as a woman - you are already a woman and vagina will not make you more womanish as well as your dick does`t make you less womanish, especially when your bf likes it as female part of your female body.
So you have no serious reason to dislike your dick.
>>
Do you dislike your penis because doing sexual stuff makes you feel dysphoric? If so, you're probably not in an ideal relationship in the first place.

Have you thought about just having your penis removed altogether without constructing a vagina?
>>
>>5740819
not op but: it has to do with comfort in being able to wear certain articles of clothing. examples: tights, yoga pants, swim wear. kinda tough to hide a dick comfortably in a string bikini. some of really miss going swimming / to the beach.
>>
bfs come and go. surgery is permanent. dont bother factoring in his opinion on something so personal and life changing, it's your decision and your decision only.
>>
>>5741138
part of me hates that this fact is oddly arrousing to me. I have such mixed views with my penis sometimes
>>
>>5740728
This >>5741183
You need to feel comfortable in your body.
>>
>>5741183
This +1
>>
>>5741183
OP I'm in the same position as you, and this also is my perspective.

I love my bf. I'd gladly be with him forever. However, if he breaks up with me because I'm getting a vagina in place of a penis I'm better off without him. I'm also of the opinion that one should say what they mean -- if someone says they'd prefer a penis, but they'd still be happy with a vagina, they should be held to that word. I'd rather be single than with a liar.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>5740728
FUCKING CHASERS KEEP POSTING THESE SHIT THREAD
>>
>>5740728
do the surgery for yourself and gt a strapon for him. your body will be with you forever, this guy may not be
>>
>>5740728
If you're going to lose him over this, just make sure you know exactly what SRS entails and that you think it will be worth it. I don't think it's a good idea unless having a penis literally makes you want to die and SRS is the only means of surviving. If you can avoid the surgery, do so, it's a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>5747424
>If you can avoid the surgery, do so, it's a fucking nightmare.

Is it? I ask as someone who's had the surgery, I mean sure the first 2-3 weeks can be pretty hellish but they're but a blip of time in the improvement it makes for the rest of your life.
>>
>>5747436
From what I heard of someone she'd do it again just to be on painkillers again.
I'm getting mine in roughly 5 months and what I'm worried about is the extensive dilation routine. Hope I can make it at least a bit of fun with a Hitachi wand.
Assuming the result looks good, I'm pretty sure the few weeks of pain are very much worth it.
>>
>>5747436
It's all relative to how bad your genital dysphoria is. If it's so bad that you can't even function, then SRS isn't as bad as some may have you believe simply because of the emotional stress it's relieving. I'm just saying, if you're thinking "oh I'd probably rather have a vagina I guess *shrugs*", then it's going to be a horrible experience.
>>
>>5740728
Dump his ass he's putting his happiness over yours as a true punishment lock him up in chastity for days so he can see what it's like having your desires repressed then dump him after making fun of his tiny cock.

Get a real man not a faggot.
>>
>>5747464
>He said he will still love me if I do the surgery
Yeah he's clearly a stupid asshole chaser fuccboi who deserves to die amirite????
>>
>>5747452
Dilation ramps down really quickly. I can't remember my exact dilation schedule but by around something like 6 weeks I was down to dilating twice a day from 3 times. By 6 months it's once a day and I'm 8 months and can do it every other day.

Dilation also isn't strict. You can skip a dilation or even a day or it here or there. There will be times you can't dilate and it doesn't really matter so long as you're not making it a regular thing to skip it.
>>
>>5747461
>then it's going to be a horrible experience.
You still haven't said why.
For all I know I'll be in some drugged up delirium for 7 days and then another week immobile in my hotel during which I'll have my laptop to do pretty much the same thing I do at home.
>>
>>5747484
I was implying that the pain, the dilation, the risks and potential complications, the recovery time and time off of work or school, the psychological ramifications and everything else can be extremely overwhelming. If you are taking the surgery lightheartedly, that can all become too much and make you think that you have put yourself through unnecessary trauma.
>>
>>5747483
My surgeon's dilation routine seems pretty fucking rigorous.

http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/dr-chettawuts-vaginal-dilatation-instructions/

I guess it's a bit exaggerated but either way, it seems like a huge chore. Can see depressions making doing it regularly an issue too.

>>5747497
I just view it as something I have to do anyway, which I guess helps a bit taking it a bit more lightheartedly. I'm scared outa my mind about complications and bad results though, but there's nothing I can do to help that.

>time off of work or school
Lol.

I'm much more worried about FFS all things considered. If I had school or work, showing up looking that different one day seems a lot more bothersome.
>>
>>5747481
Sounds like manipulation to me it's easy to say I'll love you regardless but then flip when the chips are down. I should know I had this same experience when my gay bf tried to stop me from transitioning. He should just say do what makes you happy not tack on the but I'll miss your penis.
>>
>>5747568
Yeah, possible manipulation. Trying to stop someone from transitioning is pretty ridiculous though. Sounds like an idiot to me. Though OP's does have a right to state his opinion, whether or not OP wants to hear it. If I were considering SRS I'd want to know how my bf legitimately felt about it.
>>
>>5747532
>Chett

Oh yeah, his routine is crazy compared to what other surgeons ask for. Though I've heard from some chett girls that they reduce it when it says no to with no problems.

>The provided dilators vary in different diameter which comprised of dilator no.1 with 23 mm diameter, dilator no.2 with 26 mm diameter, dilator no.3 with 29 mm diameter and the biggest no.4 with 32 mm diameter.
>32mm

That's quite thin, but it's what I started with too (25mm and 30mm). I'd recommend getting larger ones to use when you're healed up/ask chett if it's okay. I use a 35mm and 40mm.
>>
>>5747532
Yup, you'll probably be fine then. Some people are a lot more unstable so you never know how they'll react.
>>
>>5747597
I'm quite slender so maybe they really are enough, but I'll try to remember. Thanks for the advice.

>his routine is crazy compared to what other surgeons ask for.
Any idea why this is?

>>5747611
>a lot more unstable
Doesn't get much more unstable than being an ultra rapid cycler. Was kinda hoping the painkillers somewhat take care of that. Never had any before in my life so I wouldn't know.

Last time I saw my shrink she was pretty pissed she couldn't intervene with me getting surgeries cause she thinks I'm in fact not stable for that.
On the other hand you're just you, and what's the alternative? Not getting SRS? The analogy would be to not transition despite dysphoria, no?
>>
>>5747611
>not transition despite dysphoria
It depends how dysphoric your genitals make you feel. Some people don't really pay much attention to them, so the financial, physical and emotional cost of SRS doesn't seem very attractive. It's a very complex area that mainly comes down to each individual's understanding of their trans-ness.
>>
>>5747679
Dilator diameter and slenderness is not related at all. I'm petite too. Using a bigger dilator is about being able to fit penises inside you.

>Any idea why this is?
Not a clue, it's not like he's doing anything vastly different than any other scrotal skin inlay technique. Maybe it's a form of hazing.
>>
>>5740819
>shit chasers say
ugh
>>
>>5747461
>>5747424
>>5747497
>>5747697
you are not making any sense. people that do not pay attention to their genitals won't consider SRS. people that are like "might as well have a vag, i guess" will be discouraged quickly when they inform themselves. people that aren't fit to get the surgery aren't able to just get it done without having to talk to a psychiatrist first, to the doctor that does the surgery and waiting for months or years. so really all you're saying is "don't get the surgery if you are another person than you are".
the only thing you may actually accomplish is scaring of impressable trans girls that have all the reasons to get the surgery before they inform themselves by scare mongering. if that's what you are aiming for: good job, fuckwit.
>>
>>5740728
>femenine penis
>>
>>5741183
This. I'm dating a transwoman and I would never want her to have surgery just for my sake. As much as I'd love for her to have a cunt, it needs to be her decision and hers alone.

If surgery is something that you want, then you should get it. If he truly cares about you, he'll try to make it work. And if it doesn't work, at least you'll still be comfortable in your own skin. At the end of the day, that's what really counts.
>>
>>5748825
Some girls don't need to have a psychiatrist's recommendation actually, as long as they've been undergoing treatment for a certain amount of time. I understand that SRS is necessary for some and I'm not denying that. I'm just saying that it's not necessarily a quick fix for some who might view it as such and then hate themselves for it. Understanding exactly what you are getting yourself into is by no means "scare-mongering"... This is major and potentially fatal irreversible surgery. I would think that those who decide to put themselves under the scalpel have done extensive self-reflection in order to be satisfied with their decision.
>>
>>5752608
>that it's not necessarily a quick fix
did you miss the part where i told you that, yes, indeed it is not a quick fix as, even if you don't have to have a recommendation in some cases, you have to wait and inform yourself a lot?
>>
>>5740819
>You have no reason to dislike ______ because I don't dislike it.

Wow ok narcissist.
>>
>>5740728
>female penis

I really hate you people sometimes.
>>
>>5756337
Yeah we know. You never fail to remind us as if we care about your useless opinions or the anonymous existence they're tied to. You come here to get noticed by us because it makes you feel special and you hate yourself for it.

Tale as old as time.
>>
>>5740728
SRS technology is awful. I strongly recommend avoiding it entirely if you can.
Someday soon you might be able to get a realistic neo-vag but right now it's not looking good...
>>
File: 32672331413.jpg (100 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
32672331413.jpg
100 KB, 549x549
lol, there is literally a board for faggots
>>
Get dat vag.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.