[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where my bica bitches at? Just got these today. Feels good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: tranny treats.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
tranny treats.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Where my bica bitches at?

Just got these today. Feels good to join the master race.
>>
>>5740708
In what ways is it better than the alternatives?
>>
>>5740741
Well, spiro is always shit.

Though the thing with bicalutamide is that it lets you have some T without the negative effects when it comes to masculizing or inhibiting E. And you don't deal with the side effects such as having reduced aldosterone.

Though it's too expensive. In my opinion Cypro is the way to go if you're a self medder.
>>
>>5740708
What's your source? I've been considering a switch from spiro to Bicalutamide or cypro, can anybody tell me their experiences making the switch? I really want to get on a superior AA
>>
>>5740801
I ordered this from brandmedicines.com, because they are the cheapest place that accepts credit card. they also provide tracking. the source is bulgarian
>>
File: Photo0388.jpg (295 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Photo0388.jpg
295 KB, 1200x1600
>>5740708
>master race
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying
Degarelix überfrau reporting.
Pic includes the crappy spiro I was on before switching.
>>
>>5740854
ain't nobody got money for that

also
>fucking around with needles and shit
>>
>>5740881
what's wrong with needles and shit?
nothing wrong with intramuscular or subcutaneous (degarelix is sub-q), it's not like doing your own IV, and it's only once a month you have to inject.
but yeah i know it's expensive af...
all the more reason why i'm such an AA patrician.
>>
>>5740708
TFW on androcur for a year, and don't have to resort to this half functional trash. GG guys this is the new spiro meme.
>>
>>5740900
i mean...i guess i would do a better job than the dumbfuck nurses who take blood, but i've gotten multiple infections from them because they fucked up.

>>5740938
>half functional trash
>literally better than cypro
>>
>>5740832
Is that place trustable? Was told of bica for reducing T effects since im not trans (just femboy i guess) so spiro wouldnt be too convenient for me
>>
>>5740783
why would you want any t?
>>
>>5741965
to be transbian
>>
>>5742008
I'm transbi (and mostly date girls) and I want nothing to do with any amount of T.
>>
>>5741965
>>5740783
it stops the test receptors from functioning, it just doesn't stop the production of test.
besides, normal girls have some test in their systems..
>>
>>5740783
what is your cost for cypro?

I think only 25mg is needed for bicalutamide giving a daily cost of $.6-.8
>>
>>5742755
I use qhi, it costs me around 1 euro give or take, for 50mg a day after shipping for my Cypro. Spiro is just never worth it, while cypro is more expensive, it's a lot more affordable than Bica.
>>
>>5742853
not if you're paying 1eur/day it isn't...
>>
>>5742868
It's also impossible for me to get my hands on anything better than cypro in terms of self medding.

But uh, I don't think 25mg daily of bica is enough, especially for someone like me who needs 50mg-100mg of cypro to nuke T, but where do you get it so cheaply? Like with my maths if I were to convince like my doctor to get my hands on bica, bica costs me like £3 a day at 25mg. (Pricing from browsing my countries' medicine catalog, they're generally price matched or cheaper than stuff online.)

It doesn't count if you have insurance when you talk about cost/effectiveness, baka anon. If you have insurance that covers HRT you just get the good stuffs like biculutamide and lupron, etc for your AA. And progesterone to cycle, etc.
>>
>>5743031
i don't have insurance you ding dong. you can order it for way cheaper on any of the sites, it just took a lot of digging to reduce the cost by an extra $.2
>>
>>5743082
Eitherway I can't get my hands on bicalutamide. All the trustworthy websites cannot ship to my country, except for qhi which doesn't stock it.

I just did my homework, it's not as expensive as it used to be. Though I imagine higher than 25mg a day is needed. So for most transgirls its not cost effective as we're mostly all neets, students or minimum wagecucks. Spiro+progynova is the cheapest, but the shittiest, but it's what most transgirls have to work with.
>>
>>5743457
with QHI, ask. when you search for a product they don't stock it even generates the beginning of a contact form for you to send to them and who knows, they may very well be able to get some for you.
>>
File: 1455551851542.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1455551851542.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
ITT retards arguing what AA is better as if the "better" one is gonna make you less masculine

so delusional, lmao
>>
>>5744260
ITP retard not understanding that even if two AAs have the same demasculinizing effect, the one with fewer side effects is better

so delusional, lmao
>>
>>5745136

What do you even consider as side effects?

Reduced libido for example could be considered a bonus for some.

Or for example Androcur has slight progestinic proprieties.

Try harder.
>>
>>5745589
spiro has significant risks of dehydration and potassium-toxicity whatever that's called, which are consequences of its primary purpose as as diuretic. this is not present in cypro or bica.
bica has significantly lower risk of depression and hepatotoxicity than cypro or spiro

try harder
>>
>>5745619
>hepatoxcity in cypro at 25/50mg

lmao
>>
>>5745629
do what you want f4m. take spiro for all i care
>>
>>5740881
I already inject my e, seems like no big deal to me.
>>5740854
I am -very- interested in what you have there. Could you tell me more about it? How often do you inject it? What dose? What's the cost? Do you know any good sources for self medding?
>>
>>5742226
That makes no sense. Either it blocks T receptor, and then your T levels are irrelevant. Or it doesn't and then it's basically spiro without the pissing.

Cis girls do have T but at a low level, and with functional, non-blocked, T-receptor. Which you basically can't have with AA. Or maybe spiro because it's not super strong. Hehe.

Also possibly enjoy your hypothalamic/pituary cancer after long term use, due to hormone overproduction...
>>
>>5748325
>>5740854
Main thing I want to know is the dose, and also how effective compared to cypro or bicalutamide
>>
>>5745619
>potassium-toxicity whatever that's called
confirmed for knowing jack shit
>>
it doesn't look to be that expensive of an AA

GoodRx says I can get 90 50mg pills for $44. And maybe my insurance would even cover it like they cover spiro since for males it's not solely a sex change medicine like estrogen is. Even though my insurance won't cover estrogen, they do cover spironolactone and finasteride, because they are blood pressure and cancer medications.

If this stuff really is better than spiro it could be a solid alternative for USA trans cuz right now our only option for a proper anti-androgen seems to be importing cypro from foreign pharmacies and paying out of pocket.
>>
>>5748748
tfw no prescription
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.