[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that online pharmacies sell fake medicine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
File: spiractin.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spiractin.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
Reminder that online pharmacies sell fake medicine.
>>
>>5739362
Tell that to my breasts and shriveled, non-functional testicles.
>>
File: 1455583144562.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1455583144562.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
>tfw your pharmacies sell fake meds
>>
>>5739362
Really because I get my T levels checked and they're just below a cis females. I see these posts all the time but never any evidence to support them. Are you just trolling trannies or do you have some info I can't find?
>>
>>5739408
Not OP but, I have definitely heard first-hand accounts on seedy and such places over the years, of their spiro mysteriously not working and T levels being high despite no change in dosage. I guess the best route is to go with a well-reviewed, dependable online pharmacy that many trannies use and have no issues with. ADC has always given me the real deal, I've never had issues with T coming back.
>>
The spiro I was getting from Inhouse was definitely less potent than the spiro I get from Walgreens.
>>
File: inhouse pills effectiveness.jpg (260 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
inhouse pills effectiveness.jpg
260 KB, 1080x810
>>5739408
Same. I've seen people get checked and report back all is well, but no blood tests of it being a fraud.
>>
I use All Day Chemist, its been a couple months. I'm growing breasts and shooting blanks so its def working to some degree but I can't really compare it to anything.
>>
>>5739362
i've been taking this for a while now, seems to be working, but i've never tried anything else so i wouldn't know.
What's a good replacement for it? Inhouse seems to have shit delivery times to UK but all in all they're reliable, what's an alternative that is as reliable?
>>
>>5739408
>>5739362
>>5739367
Back when I was self meddling, Ive used allday as well as ihp. Some batches would work fine, but others, my t level would be at the level before hormones (even though I still had no cum and sensitive breasts) same thing with the estrogen. Some batches my levels were good, others, they would be at a minimum
>>
>>5739362
>medicine
Keep telling yourselves that.
>>
>>5739625
is allday better than ihp?
>>
>>5739636
No. Ihp was good about 65% of the time. All day is around the same, but much more expensive. The best results were when I took cypro off ihp
>>
>>5739649
cypro? So like Diane 35? What dose do i take these in if i take 200mg Spiro?
>>
>>5739634
?
>>
>>5739649
Huh, AllDay is much less expensive than InHouse for me, I wonder if the fact we live in different countries has anything to do with that.
>>
>>5739657
If you're on 200, take the 50 mg cypro everyday instead. It should be
50mg cyproterone acetate.

>>5739682
It's possible. Either way, they both had dud batches. I was able to feel when something was off, and I'd go get my levels checked.
>>
>>5739362
>spiractin
>fake
>>
>>5739687
Did the pills ever look different than usual or was there anything else that seemed off other than how you felt and your test results?
>>
>>5739687
so wait, what is the best cypro? IHP has Procur, is that the same as Androcur? It says Cyproterone and not Cyproterone acetate, so it's not the same right?
What about Siterone? That one says it's got 50mg Cypoterone Acetate, so this is what i need?
And then there is Diane 35 which has "Cyproterone acetate 2mg/ethinyl estradiol 0.035mg" What the fuck is this anyway? That's not suitable is it?
>>
>>5739725
Androcur and siterone are the same.

>>5739717
Not especially. I didn't notice anything, at the very least. That was a big reason I started getting them legitimately was because the mood swings from going from real to fake to real was awful.
>>
OP makes me wonder, has there ever been a double blind random study of HRT vs placebo for transwomen?
Would be interesting to see how much someone reports feeling better, more feminine, breast tenderness, etc., just from thinking they're taking the titty skittles.
>>
>>5739773
that seems very immoral
>>
>>5739734
That feel when you'd go the legitimate route but trans care sucks really badly in your area. ;_;

So if switching from spiro to cypro, is there a time you should wait between taking the first cypro pill? What are best sources for it nowadays? I thought IHP turned to script-only?
>>
>>5739963
i want to slap dem tittays
>>
>>5739773
compare reports of people taking herbs and you get the same thing

>omg purifica gave me D cup you guys
>>
>>5739963
omfg that's hot

Idk why I find this hot but I do.
>>
>>5739963
It does work sometimes. I got to about an A cup with hormones that were real half the time. But it can't be good always fluctuating like that
>>
>>5739362
true dat

spiracitin fucked me over 2 years ago, im doing legal moans ever since
>>
>>5740128
I took online shit for 4 months with patches on the fourth and my levels didn't change. I was taking 150-200mg of spiro from inhouse each day.
>>
See you talking about ADC and IHP. What about qhi?
>>
>>5739362
Relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpP5YQfwT8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Djftj0bwus
>>
>>5740076
I'm a disaster emotionally not gonna lie. I still don't have insurance and DIY is all I have. $100bucks for six months. But don't think I've felt any major drastic changes. Shits make by Bauer pharm in turkey or something. I dono prolly same shot Id get from Cosco.
>>
>>5739725
Bumping, not that anon

>>5739734

But what of procur?
>>
JustHonThings thread?

Reminder that in no circumstances should you ever seek hormones treatment until at least 35 years of age and have had a wife+children, and then only if your bell rings

Reminder that "self-medding" is extremely dangerous and will kill you
>>
>>5740208
>JustHonThings thread?

You are a retard. You shouldn't even self-med anyway. Taking meds from un-trusted and unregulated sources is playing Russian roulette.
>>
>>5740208
>tfw your bell will never ring
>>
>>5740208
Haha yea exactly why I'm short of chopping my own nuts off at 24. Fuck that shit
>>
>>5740156
this
>>
>>5739574
I have the same stuff as the pic and it works
>>
>>5739374

You mean your real life pharmacies? Can you elaborate? How do you know? What country is this?
>>
>>5740219
>IHP
>untrusted
Literally every second tranny uses it here
I don't understand what you prescription fags are even doing here, your transition is already laid-out for you, most of you don't even have to pay, you're pretty much lucky like cis girls or those pre-puberty transitioners, so why even come here?
>>
>>5742866
But it's still not licensed and can sell medicine not up to safe standards.
http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/ucm080588.htm

Getting prescriptions are so easy now, why buy medicines from sketchy online pharmacies?
>>
>>5742888
>getting prescription is easy now
Well i guess if you're from US that explains it, where i live trannies get stabbed, and there's no such thing as prescription for hormones there. When i moved to UK those fuckers said that if i don't cross-dress right now publicly i'm probably not dysphoric and therefore can't get a prescription, and if i did i'd be in a line waiting for it for about a year or maybe even more, when i will be absolutely unpassable.

So yeah, fuck prescriptions, i just can't get one and online pharmacies seem like a good choice, especially since i don't want to come out to parents and shit
>>
>>5742915
>When i moved to UK those fuckers said that if i don't cross-dress right now publicly i'm probably not dysphoric and therefore can't get a prescription, and if i did i'd be in a line waiting for it for about a year or maybe even more, when i will be absolutely unpassable.

You mean up till now you DECIDE to live as a "woman" don't even cross-dress or wear woman's clothing yet and you wouldn't pass without hormones?

Then why transition? You realize they do it like this not to be mean but to bar people who aren't really trans from ruining their lives?
>>
>>5742959
i'm really trans though, but i wouldn't pass without hormones.
I wear women's clothing when i'm in the privacy of my own home, and i wish i could do the same, but i can't do it knowing i can never pass, i'm just that ugly. Many trannies don't really pass without hormones so idk
>>
>>5742966
also, i don't "live as a woman" yet, but i'm expecting to be able to if i save up for FFS and laser hair removal on full body and face
>>
>>5742966
You're really trans, but you wear women clothing in the privacy of your own home? You say you want to "come out" which means people read you generally as a guy.

Honestly, you are more masculine then you think you are, I don't see hormones and trying to live as a woman (lol) will change that. If you were really feminine like a girl you wouldn't need to "come out" or worry about your appearance or making the case to psychologists that you really are a "woman"
>>
>>5742959
None of the relevant researchers support the excuse used by the people who claim it's important. Forced rle is retarded and literally only older transitioners with Stockholm syndrome support it.
>>
File: 1449902712451.png (72 KB, 480x691) Image search: [Google]
1449902712451.png
72 KB, 480x691
>>5742991
Because the researchers are PC- psychologists are who arent trans with ongoing research into treating gender dysphoria. By lowering the bar and making the transgender umbrella you now get people who are just gender queer, demi- gendered and Bruce Jenners transitioning and claiming they are opposite gender when they are not even like the opposite gender.

So would rather be a special snowflake or to blend into society as normal? Choose wisely.
>>
>>5743030
You don't blend in society as normal going ft when there is 0 chance you can pass.

The fact that you think your disjointed rant is worthy of interest makes me worry about your mental state.
>>
>>5743047
>You don't blend in society as normal going ft when there is 0 chance you can pass.

Well I guess you can't live as a woman then, you are male anyway so it's not much of a big deal.
>>
>>5742990
What? I want to be who i am, so a woman, but if i do come out, to everyone including myself i will be a cross-dressing freako, nothing will work out how i want it to. Yeah i am kinda masculine and logical, i still don't feel any less dysphoric from that. Hormones, surgery and whatever else are what makes me a female in my own eyes and everybody else's, not how i feel deep down, those feelings must be kept inside to avoid becoming a hon.

>>5743070
Is this bait? Nobody wants to be an ugly masculine woman, therefore everyone waits till they pass or somewhat pass to make the social switch, never mind the documents and everything.
I'm sorry maybe you passed before hormones somehow, but that's not the case for all of us, i'm happy if you're happy with yourself but most of us are not. I can't go out as a woman with a fucking beard, i gotta get laser first, i can't go out as a woman while i still have a manly face, because that would make me a laughing stock dude in a dress and not a woman
>>
>>5743078
But you understand you are not female, you can get clothes, hormones, surgeries it with not change that. So it makes sense before you transition into living as the opposite gender you have be like the opposite gender.

Successful transitioners can't hide who they are from childhood on-wards. They always seem to pass as a girl even before they knew transition was possible.

Am not trying to dissuade you, am just saying can't live as a woman, you'll always be seen as a trans person or something inbetween then actually passing (a.ka. a special snowflake) are you ok with that?
>>
>>5743126
I am like opposite gender, but i have to hide it.
>they always seem to pass as a girl
how do looks have anything to do with who i am inside? i'd grow out long hair if i could, but i had parents who didnt allow me, i'd wear skinny jeans but the same thing happened there, not allowed, restricted.

Surgery and hormones change someone into a woman in appearance, which matches who i am inside, then i can start to be myself and be the woman that i am inside.
Dysphoria is essentially the feeling of being repressed and not being able to act as who you geniunely are.

Nah, i'm not okay with being trans, i will get SRS then go deep stealth and i will be a woman fully and nobody can dispute that, not even me, and that will be when my conciousness lets go and i can be myself 100% and eliminate dysphoria
>>
>>5739362
Meh, I self medded with alldaychemist for about 5 months and when I got my levels checked for getting put on legit hormones, my T was in female range and my e was only slightly below (that's to be blamed on too low of a dose though, not poor quality of the hormones)
>>
>>5742888
>muh licensed meme
you realize there is more to the world outside of the US right? and it functions quite well?
>>
>>5743142
>how do looks have anything to do with who i am inside?

So you don't necessarily want people to see you as a woman? Ok.

>i'd grow out long hair if i could, but i had parents who didnt allow me, i'd wear skinny jeans but the same thing happened there, not allowed, restricted.

Then how are you going to live as a woman then if you're so scared to live as a woman?

>Surgery and hormones change someone into a woman in appearance

Not really, if you've met some transsexuals in real life you'll see it works for some and not everybody. Too much cosmetic surgeries can you look uncanny and plastic and can be bad for your health so go easy on your body.

FFS only changes the face, SRS gives you a neo-vagina, which differs in realism depending on surgeons, hormones doesn't do much after puberty.

>>5743142
>i will get SRS then go deep stealth and i will be a woman fully

That is if you pass, and you still have tell people you are male before you get into a relationship.
>>
>>5743172
See>>5740164

Better safe then sorry, especially into what goes into your body.
>>
i take this post back. it's obvious that
>>5743172
is posing as a susan's member
>>
>>5743174
I do want people to see me as a woman, i meant as in, if i'm a woman inside, nobody will recognise me as a woman until i look like one outside which is why i need surgery and HRT

I'm not scared of living as a woman, my parents would shave my head if i grew anything that wasn't uber masculine, but now i'm independant i can finally do what i want.

I'm only 18, so i still have hope Hormones will change me somehow, but i will give it a go at least, the hormones, the surgeries, i'll go as far as i can go until i can't go on anymore and try to make the best of what i have. People told me i pass before, on some lucky pics, so i think with some surgeries and more Hormones (i'm only 3 months in) i still stand a chance of being the lucky one that passes. And if not i will have to do a great deal of self-acceptance
>>
>>5743183
wow fuck i'm retarded. i mean the person trolling in this thread.

>>5743180
>believing the media that is getting paid to shill for overpriced us pharmaceuticals
come on anon
>>
>>5743188
Have a plan. Make sure you can afford everything and do things step by step. You may not get what you want that quickly but eventually

>i will have to do a great deal of self-acceptance

Self-acceptance is good thing to do now, or else you'll never get over gender dysphoria even with all the changes done to your body. How masculine and feminine you are will not change and it will show. When you go through this I think you'll realize you don't need to put yourself in another category or categories to be who you are inside, you are yourself.

A good psychologist will speed things along with a letter, NHS or the informed consent might want to see their caseworkers before they approve you.
>>5743193
>>believing the media that is getting paid to shill for overpriced us pharmaceuticals
>come on anon
Keep paying more for unprescribed ineffective meds. They will never be as strong as the ones from licensed pharmacies and they won't help that much in LEGALLY changing your gender
>>
>>5743270
Yeah, i'm looking for a job currently to do while in Uni and saving up for face laser hair removal, but idk what to do about beardshadow though, especially noticeable on my upper lip. Then FFS obviously, but this is gonna take time if i continue paying for Hormones out of my own pocket, so i'm looking for a prescription as soon as i can get into a Uni.
>>
>>5743270
By the way, if you have insurance, meds shouldn't cost that much. In U.S it is practically free on medicaid.

>>5743280
Beardshadow can be hidden with moisturizer and makeup. You might need a concealer when it starts to fuzz, keep it clean shaven.
>>
>>5743293
Hidden is one thing, but i know it's there and it's annoying me to no end.
>>
File: 7u4H4hj.jpg (94 KB, 636x848) Image search: [Google]
7u4H4hj.jpg
94 KB, 636x848
>>5740208

>only if your bell rings

mfw reading that piece of hon garbage at 15 and being too scared to transition until 19
>>
>>5739935
>that seems very immoral
It's the way every drug treatment is tested. Get a load of people with an illness. Give half of them the drug you think will help, give the others a placebo (i.e. a pill that's just sugar, an injection of saline, whatever.)

It's moral to treat cancer patients like that, so why would it be immoral to treat transgender patients like that?
>>
>>5740156
>>5740274
i've heard people here saying QHI spiro can be bunk, same batch variance as before. it doesn't bother me much now i'm on degarelix dispensed by a legit brick and mortar chemist, but does anyone know how good QHI's progynova is?
>>
I don't know why so people assume it's easier to go legit/get script. I live in the US and due various reasons and shit insurance it's honestly cheaper to self-med than go legit. But I'm gonna try go legit again this year and hopefully find a non shitty doctor with a heart.
>>
>>5745549
That's because people outside the US generally don't get the utter clusterfuck the US healthcare system is with its weird jurisdictional overlaps.

For one people generally tend to assume there would at least be unified standards as to what is covered state by state if not federally.
>>
>>5745549
Totally this

My obgyn has me buy cypro online b/c I hace shit reactions to Spiro and I had is lf medded with it prior to seeing him.

Also, my insurance only covers 30 2mg of e when I take 6mg a day....it treats me like a menopausal woman. So, I buy it outright. Like $60 for 240

Just terrible.
>>
>>5743293
>>5745549
I live in the US, I have legitimate prescriptions, I get legitimate blood work done; yet I still self-med. Why? Because Medicaid in my state (WI) are kikes who won't cover estradiol prescriptions for legal males because they are allowed to forbid coverage for all "sex-change related procedures." So I have to pay for my estrogen out of pocket, and what's the cheapest source for estrogen? AllDayChemist's estradiol valerate injections.

So then there's the anti-androgen; well of course they won't cover a proper anti-androgen like Lupron so it leaves the notoriously shitty spironolactone as your only option for an AA as an American. They will pay for the spiro but only because it's actually a blood pressure medication. So why self-med an AA then? Because spironolactone is fucking garbage that doesn't block your T worth a shit, so if you want a real AA, you have to import cyproterone because the stupid FDA hasn't licensed it in the U.S. Spiro and cypro are the only two AA's that are cheap enough that they can realistically be paid for out of pocket.

They do pay for my bloodwork though so IDK what's up with that.
>>
>>5747676
let me help you out my nigger >>5740708

>trivially more expensive (and maybe not depending on your dosage requirements) if you self-med
>FDA approved for use in men
>>
>>5744025
They do these studies when testing the drug, not many years after they've been shown to work.
>>
>>5747676
Wisconsin is shit for trans, I drive over two hours to Madison to see the only doctor I could find over the course of a year. I was just lucky to have a therapist that treated trans people before (bit isn't licensed for it) in my city.

I'm on Badgercare/Medicaid as of recently; think they'll cover meds for "hormonal disorder - unspecified"? Have you tried something life that?
Any advice or experience you can share about bring trans in this place?
>>
>>5747792
lol a tripfag with a retarded opinion, color me surprised

how the fuck is it immoral when people in studies agree to participate?
>>
>>5747796
Unfortunately the only advice I can give you is to find a cool GP who is willing to listen to you and help you with your self-medication. Like in my instance my GP doesn't know anything about this subject, but he'll prescribe me the meds I request and get me blood work so I can check my levels and basically manage my own transition. I know what tests I need, what meds I need, where my levels should be, etc. so I come in well-informed on all that so it's not too big a deal, I guess I make for a more interesting patient than your typical senior coming in with blood pressure problems. It seems to be a better option than having to drive all the way down to Chicago to Howard Brown as that seems to be the closest place to find doctors who specialize in this kind of shit.

I haven't seen a therapist because I haven't been able to locate one nearby who is familiar with these issues and who accepts Medicaid. I'm not going to pay someone out of pocket to be my friend for an hour.

>>5747745
I'll look into this, I might be able to get my health insurance to cover that medication actually, probably depending on how it's coded, since it has other uses for the biological male than having a sex change, like spiro.

I think I'll keep self-medding E though since I looked up prices on GoodRx and injectable estrogen is at least 4x as expensive paying for it out of pocket from American pharmacies than from ADC. I don't see how I could possibly trick my health insurance company into paying for estrogen.
>>
>>5747832
I never said it was immoral, I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion based on what I wrote.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.