[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be racist if I fetishize black men and not because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 1444018701656.jpg (16 KB, 308x315) Image search: [Google]
1444018701656.jpg
16 KB, 308x315
Would it be racist if I fetishize black men and not because of their cock but because of their skin and want to only sleep with a black guy because I want his dark chocolate body engulf my pale white body and his dark hands caressing my underdeveloped tits, tummy and even my thing?
>>
No, it's an aesthetics thing, not a race thing.
Also
>2016
>Thinking skin color is anything more than regional exposure to solar radiation and that race was just an easy construct to differentiate different cultures based on color of skin
>>
shit this is my fetish
don't want aids tho desu
>>
>>5737891
>>Thinking skin color is anything more than regional exposure to solar radiation
Yes, that's how genetics work, of you tan a lot your child will inherit the tan
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 809x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 809x1250
BLACKED.com

You're welcome
>>
It's a common fetish for white girls. Not going to go into the reasons why, because there are lots, which is why it's somewhat common, all the compounding reasons.

It can be fun. Iv slept with a few and done one 3some. I don't regret it. For some reason it's hot when tell me say I love black cock. Its kind 9f degrading. I don't think I would want to date a black guy though unless he had a lot of good qualities besides just being black and masculine.
>>
>>5737891
>implying black people aren't descended from Cain and their skin color was put there by God to mark them as the children of the original murderer
Do you even want your own planet, bro?
>>
>no qt black guy will ever date an mtf like me

why live?
>>
File: black is beautiful.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
black is beautiful.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>5737868
>>5737891
I love this shit...
>don't want to sleep with blacks because brown skin turns you off
>DATS RAYCISS

>want to sleep with black because of their brown skin
>not racist at all, how progressive and tolerant of you!
>>
Most gay black men act like bitches(sassy black women), there's a reason why straight black people are homophobic towards gays. It's because of how feminine these "mark ass bitches" act.

It's even worse when a white faggot tries to act like a sassy black woman.

Every time I listen to "hard" rap or gangster rap I block my gay side, I'm so self conscious about my gayiness, I don't want to come off as a faggot.
>>
>>5737868
Racism is defined as treating people of one race differently to another.

So yes, it is racist.

The better question is, "Should I care"?

No, and you're just posting this because you want to talk about your fetish in a roundabout and acceptable way.
>>
>>5737868
iktf
>>
>>5737891
Skin color is only one particular facet of the many differences between races. Races identification isn't based on skin color. Nobody think african blacks and indian blacks are the same race, and nobody think european whites and eastern-asian whites are the same race, etc.
>>
>>5739220
>treating people of one race differently to another.
actually, racism = the belief that some race are superior/inferior to others, so it's not racism, it's a preference like blue eyes/short hairs,etc
>The better question is, "Should I care?"
But yeah, this.
>>
>>5739220
>Racism is defined as treating people of one race differently to another.
You're confusing racism and racial discrimination, hon.
>>
Black guys and white sissies go so well together. I really want a white sissy of my own, but I'm not super masc and I have a small dick ;_;
>>
File: very good-looking Afar man.jpg (214 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
very good-looking Afar man.jpg
214 KB, 1280x853
Have a pretty guy from Djibouti, I think.
>>
File: earnest.jpg (127 KB, 687x1280) Image search: [Google]
earnest.jpg
127 KB, 687x1280
Don't have enough blacc in my boys folder, sorry.
>>
A black guy I know fucked my mouth when we were drunk a few weeks ago. Had a pretty big cock.
I'm meeting him again on Friday and he wants to fugg me. He joked about not cumming for a week so now I'm probably going to drown in his cum.

I'm also a racist by most standards. A tiny white twinky racist. Go me.
>>
>>5739102
Lots of black guys like traps. But ya date idk about date
>>
File: black-guy-white-girl.jpg (10 KB, 412x232) Image search: [Google]
black-guy-white-girl.jpg
10 KB, 412x232
>tfw not white girl and can't cuck my white bf
>>
>>5739309
you just need to find a sissy minded white guy with a small penis fetish. that may actually be an advantage in some sense because sense you can't just fill the big dick thug fantasy fo it, you can just go harder into the intamcy of white hand holding a black one
>>
>>5740471
probably for the best, if I we're a white girl i'd have ended up having irish twins from 13 to 33
>>
File: CX4nDJ9UwAE5Yv1.jpg (12 KB, 396x398) Image search: [Google]
CX4nDJ9UwAE5Yv1.jpg
12 KB, 396x398
>>5740483
>you just need to find a sissy minded white guy with a small penis fetish.

not getting my hopes up lol
>>
>>5740517
stranger things have happened, though I personally have always thought small penises are sexier than the big ones, something about fitting the whole thing in my mouth makes them better to me
>>
>>5739172
Great you found an ugly black guy, therefore people who like them are wrong.

Imagine if someone took a pic of you and used your ugly mug to show that lgbt is wrong?
>>
File: itsnotrealistic.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
itsnotrealistic.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>5739172
>>
>>5740471
this tbqh
making your white bf watch while a black guy is fucking me senseless is just too hot
>>
>>5740636
only when i'm already swollen to burst with a dark baby in me
>>
>>5737868
> anyone who isn't black is ugly because they're not black
racist^
> I think black people are more attractive than people who are not black
not racist^
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.