[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you stopped passing as the gender you started out (male)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (36 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36 KB, 500x351
>tfw you stopped passing as the gender you started out (male)
>but you don't really pass as the gender you aimed for (female)

So, uh....now what? I look like the poster boygirl for "Genderqueer Today". I swear I had people walk right up to me and ask what's between my legs.
>>
pics
>>
>>5736689
I value my privacy, no ty.
>>
>>5736671
That fate is probably going to be my birthday present this year. I'd love to hear how you, or others, are dealing with it. I mean, femgen's answer exists. More directed cosmetic and wardrobe selection might also work?

Or you can be an obvious affront to the sex binary, but most people don't like being a living political statement all the time, even if they believe in that statement.
>>
>>5736730
fuck off, m8
>>
>>5736671
Wear jeans and a hoodie.
Start robbing convenience stores.
Go with what the news calls you.
>>
>>5737227
> Gender terrorist robs convenience store, news at 11.
>>
>>5736671
>be shitty agen
>this is where I want to be
>instead look like prepubescent white trash
actually fuck my life. good luck though, op. learn the arts of makeup and voice pitching if you haven't already
>>
>>5737245
Gonna have a hell of a time getting the DMV to put that on your driver's license...
>>
>>5736671
I feel you there. I feel embarrassed just going in public because I know everyone is staring at me and not knowing what the fuck I am, probably thinking of me as a freak, etc ;_;

I'm in a pretty conservative area, too, so I'm afraid of violence and such to the point that I always carry a pistol when I leave the house.
>>
>>5736671
I think I've hit that point. People wait for me to talk before trying to gender me and there's a lot of looks. My face is pretty feminine, I think what throws them off is the super baggy boy clothes from when I used to be fat.
>>
>>5737296
What's your carry?
S&W 586 4" master race.
>>
File: 1243045397298.png (167 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1243045397298.png
167 KB, 550x550
>>5737296
>>5737331
>tfw want to own a gun but know you'll just blow your brains out with it
>>
File: 1431997822796.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431997822796.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>5736671
>tfw man with tits
>>
>>5737662
This is exactly why i'll never own a gun
>>
If you're in-between, the silhouette created by your clothes can make or break it. Be mindful of where you "place" your waist.
>>
File: 1453213865309.jpg (59 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1453213865309.jpg
59 KB, 500x400
>>5737331

>tfw auscuck
>tfw you'll never own a firearm for self defense purposes
>tfw you'll always be at the mercy of anyone bigger/stronger than you
>>
Can you live with being a girly looking dude? If not, then what are your options?

>>5737245
>I sexually identify as Terrorist. Ever since I was a girl I dreamed of rushing to site B and planting the bomb....

>>
>>5741804
hon pls what are you going on about?
>>
>>5741907
She's talking about how you wear clothes. A woman's waist is appreciably higher on their torso than a man's waist, typically, and clothing which accentuates this when it's incongruous with other parts of your presentation can trigger people to question what it is they're seeing.
>>
>tfw passing is a science of its own
I just want to be a girl, fuck
>>
>>5743881
and im saying its pathetic to attempt to make yourself more "passable" that way
>>
>>5737662
Fuck, I know that feel.
>>
>>5744345
Are you serious?
Thats just normal paying attention to how you dress.
>>
>>5743981
Girl science is pretty intense, sis. If you don't devote yourself to it with your whole heart and mind, it'll take you a long time to catch up with all the girls who started decades before you.

>>5744345
It's "wearing clothes 101", Anon. If you can't be bothered to dress to accentuate desired features and draw attention away from undesired ones, you're a slob.
>>
>>5745449
>It's "wearing clothes 101", Anon. If you can't be bothered to dress to accentuate desired features and draw attention away from undesired ones, you're a slob.
'No.'
>>
>>5745470
clothes are part of the role. recognition as your target gender requires conforming to that gender role. you will never get to play the part of juliet if you dress as an alien to the audition.
>>
>>5745504
right but claiming that not dressing to hide your bad features is indication of being a slob is obnoxious
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.